It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: armakirais

Not at all. Drs in the US aren’t testing for this. We’ve even heard of firsthand accounts of members on here having family go to clinics, concerned with flu-like and/or respiratory issues that developed quickly. This virus didn’t come up for whatever reason.

Strange to be sure.

edit on 14-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I would also add that geographically Japan and China are much closer and I would expect a those travelling from either Japan and China would be generally higher. Especially during the Chinese New Year festive time.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Immunology 101: The Basics and Introduction to our Patient

Immunoglobulins consist of the antibodies and antigens. These parts of the immune system help target specific viruses and bacteria in our bodies and are able to be transfused fairly readily. There are billions+ different variations. Transfusions of other immune components like T Cells can cause complications.

There have been some diseases in which specific engineered antibodies have been man made to help in the treatment. To take down this demon this is where I would throw the money.

One troubling interaction with the inserted RNA from the bat coronvirus to form 2019-nCoV is how this part of HIV is used to latch onto T Cells. As for how much 2019-nCoV interferes with the function of the T Cells is unknown. With reports of immune suppression associated with COVID-19 there is a potential for significant interaction. With some people recovering quickly from initial infection, there may be a long term or later stage infection. There maybe other reasons for variability of immune suppression.

2019-nCoV is the virus.
COVID-19 is the disease.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

don't have to be infected to help if you've that blood group, its always needed and asked for at blood dotations.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

Actually. It might be the “best” way to get rid of us eaters. WW3 would be super messy, and Big Biz would grind to a halt, except for MIC. Nukes too would garner a lot of deaths, but make the world’s topside unlivable. TPTB still don’t know how to phone in a tactical meteor, or I’m sure that option would be on the table. Zombies aren’t quite a thing. I dunno what else they would use as a trick to depopulate ya. So a virus, like a neutron bomb, decimates people, but leaves buildings and other needed infrastructure in place for the NWO. Just spitballing, no I don’t necessarily believe this is what’s happening either

edit on 14-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Wordz

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Another 800K+ going into lockdown.

@PDChina

S Hubei's Honghu City, will begin #lockdown starting Feb.14, where all residents are not allowed to exit or re-enter their communities or residential areas amid novel #coronavirus (#COVID19) outbreak. Honghu city has 271 confirmed cases by Feb. 13.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Thank you for the naming of the disease vs the virus!

This’ll limit confusion in further reading.

Until they decide to toss the word salad and definitions again. Probably the time we start to wise up....

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

Other members or opinions of them are never the topic on ATS. If you can't post without the tit for tat, please move on before you are Posting Banned.

Keep your posts on the topic. Take this seriously.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: armakirais
Here is my question . Might be that my thinking is wrong.

A lot of people are questioning the numbers outside of China .

How are they so low ??

Well my thought on this.

Right now we are going through the flu and cold season . When you go to the Dr due to the cold you get some meds and you go home . Nobody tested or is testing for the virus . So could it be that some of the flu symptoms are actually the Corona virus?

I just read on wuflu .live that the USA is going to start testing when you have flu symptoms .

So basically I am saying saying the numbers are low because nobody is testing . They are just starting now to think about testing for people who have not been to China .

Am I completely wrong on this

Bingo,

Two of my children just recently went to the doc. They only ask if you have been in contact with anyone from Wuhan China or have visited.

They have not been testing for this outbreak.

That is a solid fact from really recent experience.

There have been people running around from China days before ant type of transportation suspensions, and quarantine zones.

Hell, we just got a letter in the mail informing us that three nearby schools have been severely impacted by the damned whooping caugh. Sickness is all around at the moment. There are only 15 confirmed cases because they are only testing those who are sick and from China, or around anyone from China.

We all might be infected already, who knows.
edit on 14-2-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

(post by tanstaafl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Anyone in Hawaii? 👀

Confirmed case of the virus - had flu-like symptoms while in Hawaii. Now hospitalized with pneumonia in Aichi Province, Japan per NHK.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I have just had an OMG moment!

For awhile now I have wondered why there are so many stand alone walk in clinics, and more being built.
Initially building one makes sense because it takes the pressure off of the hospitals emergency department.
The problem is that they are very under utilized and in fact when I have had to take someone there no other patients are around.
When I have had to take someone to emergency that too has been not that busy.
So exactly why has all of this excess capacity been built?
There are clinics every few miles apart, almost designed to serve separate communities.
Now there is a scary thought!

THIS is where all of our mandatory health care money is going. Most people noticed how the pries of everything dealing with healthcare took a huge jump, and it's not hard to see where all of those profits have gone.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Deleted post as I see explosion explanation has been posted.
edit on 14-2-2020 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Notice how the cases in the US are near the borders .

edit on 2/14/2020 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Sitting in JFK international airport terminal; its a light day, not many people here. No one wearing masks, including the airport and shops staff.

Is a pint of beer still over $14 at the airport bar there ?I nearly fell off my stool when I was there in July.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

You’re actually a universal blood recipient, not donor. You can accept blood from any blood type but only donate to AB+. However, you are indeed a universal donor for plasma and can donate plasma to any blood type! I’m O- and so basically the complete opposite. Can donate to any blood type, receive only O-, and receive plasma from any type. I find the whole blood group typing thing so interesting.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Actually. It might be the “best” way to get rid of us eaters. WW3 would be super messy, and Big Biz would grind to a halt, except for MIC. Nukes too would garner a lot of deaths, but make the world’s topside unlivable. TPTB still don’t know how to phone in a tactical meteor, or I’m sure that option would be on the table. Zombies aren’t quite a thing. I dunno what else they would use as a trick to depopulate ya. So a virus, like a neutron bomb, decimates people, but leaves buildings and other needed infrastructure in place for the NWO. Just spitballing, no I don’t necessarily believe this is what’s happening either

They'll need to use a much deadlier virus than Covid-19 if they want to control the population. With these numbers, 98% of people are going to be fine.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

kill off the weak and dying and society as a whole becomes stronger.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join