It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

During the height of the Spanish Flu outbreak, life virtually ground to a halt in many places for the times when it was at its worst. Businesses were closed, no one went anywhere, nothing moved. And all of that was absent the drastic steps being taken in an effort to stop its spread which are only contributing to the shutdown.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If there are serious issues in US I would really like to know how they can keep a lid on it getting out. We only hear or read blips here and there. There would have to be massive colluding censorship and Orwellian phone confiscations from those involved.

I think it would have leaked and drawn enough attention to get someone in lamestream media to take notice and cover it. Especially with how anti-Trump CNN is.

I do think there are some things happening and maybe a good number of suspected cases.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hmm, “imminent surge “ or about to release the real numbers?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: EricEdert

As posted earlier I think your going to see comments closing on a lot, as there is a concerted effort to spread fake news by some actors ( you can take your own guess in that one) as a result your going to see a heavy handed clamp down on social media and things.
I do agree we are not being told the whole truth though but fake news has the downside of bad advice and other lies that may aid in the spread of the virus
Source:
news.sky.com...

I wonder if the owner of this site has been under any pressure to terminate this discussion?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I think you have it right.

If it is politically damaging or could me made politically damaging, the press will be all over it. The only way to stop them would be to openly censor them/jail them. Doing that would be another great big red flag that something was up.

I think if a major outbreak got underway in an American city to the extent we finally started seeing in Wuhan when videos began to leak, there would be no hiding it.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks. Am aware of that.

I grabbed 3 Spanish flu ebooks when things heated up in January. I have chronic insomnia at times so those were all read in about a week. Scary stuff.

Now I am reading up on bio weapons and chemical warfare.

Love your posts BTW. Big fan.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Wonder which will happen first, the virus burns itself out or Chinas economy cracks open like a dropped egg...

lots of grim roads opening up before us, here is to hoping we land on the clear path.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

They’ll release more realistic numbers maybe. They still won’t be real, I believe they simply don’t know them.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

If the situation in Wuhan is to spread along with the virus then we could be looking at the break down of the the medical infrastructure as it becomes overwhelmed with those in need. Under compassionate grounds it is reasonable for people to look towards other methods of healing. There is a place for methods that are low risk and have a track record of providing some benefit.

It may very well be likely that a lot of techniques and remedies that people do fall back on when the medical community is no longer able to meet demand will not work. People should have the right to try while there is still some hope remaining. For another healing technique that is low risk and free to try.

#CoronaVirus: Fast Mutating, Focus on Glutathione & Quercitin, Build Immunity w/ Sharry Edwards

I understand that some people will not be into such things. A lot of it i do not understand in how it works. Personally I have found it ok as some background music.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If people found out their government had hidden some massive amount of info about this from them and people suffered or died I think they wouldn’t be in office long before riots and protests broke out
And hiding a big secret is not and easy thing to do specially when you have to keep every one in the dark and no one say anything, the more people involved the hard it becomes to prevent leaks

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I think once it burns through the populace and the dust settles over there. They'll discover more have survived than not and assuming they can accept a little aid to get back up and running, they'll get going again pretty quickly.

They won't have lost enough people to create serious hardship in terms of manpower for their economy.

They'll just need some time to get over the scare and heal from having been ill. The psychological scars will be deeper, but having the normal routine establish itself will help with those.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Food for thought regarding election being postponed...

What If... The November Election Has To Be Postponed?

Zerohedge

Also we’re in the middle of primary season where people will get together and vote for the Dem and Rep to run for POTUS. Not a good situation and one we’ve ignored across 2 threads.

Could this be why US Govt is mostly silent?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

originally posted by: OutsideContextProblem
Nine new cases in Singapore today, raising their total to 67. Six patients still in critical condition. Unfortunately, cases seem to be increasing steadily there.

www.channelnewsasia.com...

Yes, and the virus doesn't seem to care that it's hot and humid there. Around 32 Celsius 80% humidity I believe.

So I have heard this thing about the virus being sensitive to hot summer temperatures, but excuse me if I am confused. If the virus doesn't like hot weather, how come if can be quite comfortable in the 98.6 F degrees of a human body? Or are we talking about REALLY hot weather?

link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Very good. Droppin truth bombs. Thanks for posting.

These are the type of doctors that unfortunately are quickly silenced by big pharma. He nailed it... can't make money off it.

Interestingly, way back when I had a large jacuzzi I used ozone (Ozonator injector) to help prevent bacteria growth, chemical balance & keeps the water smelling fresh. My kids never got sick nor any infections from the tub.
He has some good articles on his Website.

link   
Just because someone has a lung infection does not mean
they have Corona Virus. I AM worried that China might start to
"quarantine" Dissident Hong Kong protesters
in a NAZI like fashion.
Never letting their "engineered?" crisis go to waste.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: tanstaafl
If there are serious issues in US I would really like to know how they can keep a lid on it getting out. We only hear or read blips here and there. There would have to be massive colluding censorship and Orwellian phone confiscations from those involved.

My point exactly...

I do think there are some things happening and maybe a good number of suspected cases.

Very possible. Unless/until test kits are readily accessible and proven reliable, we may never know how many of us may have gotten it thinking it was a cold or flu...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think most of us feel that we’re not overreacting.

We’re trying to fit pieces together and make some best guesses. No one has gone crazy or panicked badly.

Some people have prepped, but that’s quite normal when these things happen with ATSers.

Actually you posting like is disruptive to a degree.

And I say that with utmost respect to you as I’m a longtime fan of your posts in general.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

They got an App for that. Nobody needs to leave home to vote.

Guaranteed election rigging.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

this is NOT the end of Humanity!!

That is not the point. As I have said before this subject is beyond you, now feel free to jog on.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join