It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Okay bud. There’s a reason I’ve gone onto dispute and maybe even argue points with others on here besides you.

Btw your claim its 0-0 might be something you wanna take up with the people in China that lost their Valentine or others close to them.

Have a good one

Double Post

edit on 14-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312 Well in Japan the patients off the diamond princess ship are not going to be released from quarantine because of these changing results.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So why is Japan getting hit harder then other places like the US ?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91
probably because more Japanese go to China than americans? and more Chinese go to japan than the US?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Okay bud. There’s a reason I’ve gone onto dispute and maybe even argue points with others on here besides you.

Yeah, I know bud, its kinda disheartening when you're always wrong.

Btw your claim its 0-0 might be something you wanna take up with the people in China

That is just sad - seeing as that was a direct reply to your 0-60 claim in context of the numbers here in the USA.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
So why is Japan getting hit harder then other places like the US ?

That is a mystery. It has been claimed that this thing apparently targets people of Asian descent over others... but no proof of that.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Obvious population control is obvious

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ill give you a hint why the Chinese changed their way of calculating infected....

They did because they think they can still pass of the mortality rate as dead in reference to infected.

Problem is, they have a hard time explaining such a dramatic death count if the infected doesnt go up as well.
They need to keep their imaginary 2%

But.... since its all about dead vs recovered it doesnt change a thing....

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I just heard on the news that so far 92 children have died from the flu this season and a total of 14,000 so far this year that seems to be alot . How does this compare with the Coronavirus? Think that was just the US

edit on 2/14/2020 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
From Twitter - Channel 4 New (UK)

This virus... concerns me the most of everything I've worked on."

A scientist at the forefront of researching the coronavirus says it could "potentially" spread to 60% of the population.

Channel 4 News Twitter post includes a 1:40 min video interview.

Experts don't appear to know how to tackle this virus. They lack information, I think the mass data needs to come from China. Unlikely to be forthcoming until it's too late.

At the moment the expert (?) is only talking about a 1% mortality rate.

edit on 14-2-2020 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ketsuko

Just not terribly feasible in a bug like this. That would make it a really big virus. Those don't go airborne because they can't effectively.

That's aside from it being a sci-fi type concept. It's less of a stretch to think they released this to cover the escape of something else.

I know... I didn't say I was losing sleep over it, just worrying a bit - because I like to worry to an extent (it doesn't stress me out though)...

Surprised you’ve got time to worry considering the amount of posting you’re doing. We get it, it’s the tanstaafl show, cool.

Meanwhile people continue to die in China, the virus spreads, BUT I too would have thought we’d be seeing more outside of China by now. Something really doesn’t seem right, however I don’t feel the need to shotgun post or run everyone down - unless it’s Necrose.

The severity in China seems way greater - 2nd wave? I dunno, but it’s significant and odd.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsOkToBeHappy

Ugh. I know that. Totally … sucks.

My family just took off from Springfield, Illinois, through a mid stop in Chicago, then off to Orlando. I don't like that at all. I asked them to cancel nicely, more than once, but the problem is that my middle child turned 16 and this has been a year long planned trip, and wtf. Sucks. I am staying home to take care of the house and animals.

I gave them lots of instructions on hygiene, and such, and they rolled their eyes, but I can hope that maybe some of it 'stuck'.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Honestly I didn’t do that. I meant 12.3 parsec and 0-60 mph. If I erased it, it was by accident. Nowhere was I implying the R0 or whatever is 1:60. And honestly I didn’t mean to retract any of that. 12.3 parsecs is gone too.
Odd AF. I was using both to show that this virus has gone from nada mucho to see in China, to “nothin burgers” with speed, worldwide. I still stand by those hypothetical #s as I was trying to relay the speed and gravity with which the is situation is evolving. NOT transmission rates. This 13 yo is way over your head. Like the Millennium Falcon. Yo....

edit on 14-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Swing that way? Gfys...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Let me know when it starts killing young, healthy individuals. That's when we should start to worry.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

proximity and the cruise ship really kicked up those numbers there as well

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here is my question . Might be that my thinking is wrong.

A lot of people are questioning the numbers outside of China .

How are they so low ??

Well my thought on this.

Right now we are going through the flu and cold season . When you go to the Dr due to the cold you get some meds and you go home . Nobody tested or is testing for the virus . So could it be that some of the flu symptoms are actually the Corona virus?

I just read on wuflu .live that the USA is going to start testing when you have flu symptoms .

So basically I am saying saying the numbers are low because nobody is testing . They are just starting now to think about testing for people who have not been to China .

Am I completely wrong on this

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

believe it’s recovered patients with ab (+ or -) blood group that will be of most use, they are usinveral plasma donors and account for only +/-4% of the population ( world wide)
For “whole blood” transfusions it’s o- that’s a universal donor

I'm AB+

I knew my blood type was rare (~2% of the population) but not that I was/could be a universal plasma donor. But it makes sense as I did know I was a universal blood donor and blood contains plasma.

I have not been infected and have no plans to be so I won't be of much help.

Unless I get the virus somehow and don't defeat it before I show any real symptoms.

Or should I get myself infected and "take one for the team" so to speak?

Of course, to be of any real help I'd have to recover first. I'm a pretty hardy type so I probably would.

Decisions, decisions...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Obvious population control is obvious

Obvious crackpot theory is obvious....

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join