It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Horror Story: Is This The Terrible Truth That Tom DeLonge Alluded To?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

It sounds a little far fetched does it not. Would it not be easier for the aliens just to grow human flesh or blood in labs instead of traveling half way across the universe?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
I believe there is intelligent life amongst the vast universe. I always have and like many of you, I've also seen just about every UFO movie or series that has ever aired. That said, I believe the fact they haven't openly attacked us means they aren't hostile.

The Phil Schneider story is the most far-fetched out there for multiple reasons but let me just bring up one. Why would a top secret government organization commission the building of a D.U.M.B over the location of an existing D.U.M.B where they're working alongside extraterrestrials? That makes the whole story seem pretty D.U.M.B to me.

Better yet, why/how is he still alive to tell the tale.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The truth is (probably) that we've been created by some sort of advanced beings. And that our existence is irrelevant, just to serve some sort of unknown purpose for said beings.

That's a truth that's too terrible to entertain. For some anyway.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Is it normal for a geological engineer to be allowed to carry a gun during the construction of a secret Alien/Military base?

In fact, Is it normal for a geological engineer to carry one at work?.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

It sounds a little far fetched does it not. Would it not be easier for the aliens just to grow human flesh or blood in labs instead of traveling half way across the universe?
Maybe it's not the flesh and blood they seek. May be more difficult to grow souls in a lab.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Violater1
I've been to Dulce (and have a thread on it here too). Although I didn't see any unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), I did see what I believe were the grounding planes for a Nuclear generator. Other strangeness was apparent as well.
I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods. They hate us and seek to destroy us through a multi faceted program that includes their clones and human beings that have chosen to turn against their own species.
IMHO.

Well

If that were true we’d already be wiped out

If they hold the tech we see displayed or talked about via military or high ranking officials then we don’t stand a chance and they could walk in and take over within weeks, so this story really is utterly ridiculous, we’d be annihilated and hunted for sport

While I do believe something or someone is visiting us they can’t be hostile, it could be that they’re simply observing us and studying our progress, or that they just cannot get here, but their probs and AI robots can, that’s just a guess, but I’m certain they’re here, I’ve seen to many close and personal UFOs which just can’t be man made drone or anything else

But I don’t believe they’re hostile, is it possible there are many, and some are hostile and some or not but were protected by those who are not? Possibly *shruggs* but we’d definitely be screwed and long gone if they were

If they're feeding on us why would they want to kill us off? Plus they need us to maintain the infrastructure that keeps us alive.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

Maybe it's not the flesh and blood they seek. May be more difficult to grow souls in a lab.

That may be the case :-)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree

There is no doubt, that energy is obviously what they seek from us. What’s left to be understood is — what do ‘they’ gain from it?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What if it also connects what David Paulides research is about , that would make it even stranger and sinister all together?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

What if it also connects what David Paulides research is about , that would make it even stranger and sinister all together?

The missing. Good point.
They could have openings to their underground facilities throughout state parks making it easy to pop up and grab somebody.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Homefree

There is no doubt, that energy is obviously what they seek from us. What’s left to be understood is — what do ‘they’ gain from it?
What do they have to gain? A garden planet that already has an infrastructure in place and people to run the infrastructure for them. All they have to do is sit back and take whatever it is they need.
edit on 12/1/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Anathros
I believe there is intelligent life amongst the vast universe. I always have and like many of you, I've also seen just about every UFO movie or series that has ever aired. That said, I believe the fact they haven't openly attacked us means they aren't hostile.

The Phil Schneider story is the most far-fetched out there for multiple reasons but let me just bring up one. Why would a top secret government organization commission the building of a D.U.M.B over the location of an existing D.U.M.B where they're working alongside extraterrestrials? That makes the whole story seem pretty D.U.M.B to me.

Better yet, why/how is he still alive to tell the tale.

He's not alive. He was suicided after he started telling his story.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Oh, please. This again? www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's cool and all but that guy uses opinion and his own beliefs for debunking. Whether its true or not, I'm not going to take someones word for it just because they said "unlikley" or "but I don't know of any that are whole cities for 20'000+ people." Sorry but if someone is trying to debunk or show me facts that go against someones story I would sure hope they can show me with a little more than "unlikely" and "not that i know of". Those are weak arguments.
edit on 1-12-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
The latest spin on the alien phenomenon according to DeLonge and others is that the truth about the aliens is simply too terrible to be told and that the government has been right not to divulge what they know about it.

Which brought to mind the infamous Phil Schneider/Dulce base account....one of the more disturbing alien accounts to come out of the 1990s....and at the end of this account I tie it all together with the recent "tic tac" ufo encounter.

Phil Schneider was a geological engineer who in 1979, according to the story, was contracted by the U.S. military to work construction on a deep underground military base (D.U.M.B.) in Dulce, New Mexico.
And at one point while excavating a series of large shafts deep into the earth a problem was encountered and Mr. Schneider went down into the shaft to investigate. It was there that he came face to face with a seven foot tall gray alien. He pulled out a pistol he had been carrying and shot and killed the alien as well as killing one other alien before himself being shot by a beam of some sort fired by another of the aliens. This led to a day long battle between U.S. Special Forces and the aliens in which more than 60 people were killed. This incident is now referred to as The Dulce Wars.

And as it turned out, this underground base was a 7 level deep complex, with the upper levels being used by the U.S. military and the lower levels being used by the aliens.
Here the aliens kept abducted humans captive in large, transparent vats filled with liquid. And they kept these humans in order to perform bizarre genetic experiments on them using human and animal DNA.
The humans were also kept as a food source for them to feed on which the aliens did by absorbing the human blood through their skin.

And as if all that wasn't bad enough, according to Mr. Schneider there were over 1400 of these D.U.M.B.s, all connected by a network of tunnels through which MAG LEV trains traveled at science fiction type speeds.

Of course all that was 40 years ago and it's not hard to imagine that they've improved their technology since then....and perhaps their MAG LEV trains have now been replaced with white, forty foot long, tic tac shaped vehicles that can not only traverse the tunnels but can also travel throughout the earth's atmosphere, as well as through various bodies of water.

Just sayin'....

1. If Schneider was a civilian contractor on a military base why was he allowed anywhere near an area the military did not want civilians to see or know about?

2. If Schneider was a civilian contractor on a military base how was he allowed to carry a firearm around with him? How did he smuggle that firearm through base security?

3. If the military knew the aliens were down there in a shared base why were they fighting with them?

4. If Schneider's first and only contact with these aliens was to start firing at them, get shot and have to be removed for medical treatment (you omitted that part didn't you?) how did he know the base was 7 levels deep and how did he know there was an underground network of tunnels connecting 1400 other underground bases?

5. What in the name of High Hell makes you connect this fantasy with the Tic Tac report other than your imagination?

Please try to apply critical thinking.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think the truth is the aliens themselves are very scary and have unbelievable powers. I don't think aliens are talking to the government so I can't imagine there's a detailed secret. I could imagine someone in the government knows what they look like and behave like but it's hard to truly picture. If Roswell really happened then that changes everything and I could imagine aliens returning to retrieve or find out what happened to their crashed discs.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
I think the truth is the aliens themselves are very scary and have unbelievable powers. I don't think aliens are talking to the government so I can't imagine there's a detailed secret. I could imagine someone in the government knows what they look like and behave like but it's hard to truly picture. If Roswell really happened then that changes everything and I could imagine aliens returning to retrieve or find out what happened to their crashed discs.

Ii miss the days back before we had aliens....back when all we had were little green men we called Martians.
Those were simpler times.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

What if we are already in those "labs" and they did create us just for that one purpose?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Exactly in fact I can think of other ways and all you would need would be one male and one female, or clones, test tube babies etc etc.
If it were true then these aliens are not as advanced as us, in fact we are at the stage where we can replicate cells to make a hamburger from 1 cell.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He has multiple top news paper articles from the early 1900's that describe bones of giants being found in mounds all over the place. Many were found in the US. He said the Smithsonian swooped in and took each one, and then they mysteriously disappeared, and now they deny there ever were any. There are still more buried in mounds, even right here in the US

Funny how there's only ever been one report in Canada. I guess their papers weren't in order, eh? You might be better off investigating the disenfranchisement of the First Nations (because of all that pesky land they insisted was theirs) as well as the westward advance of the Mormon Church.
Oh, and Indy is fictional.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Threads like this on ATS are kind of a wonderment in themselves. In my mind the science is pretty settled on religion being a human created construct to make people fall in line. There is literally all this proof out there regarding the bible and its liberal borrowing of more pagan beliefs. And in the end there was nothing more insidious in the decision than getting more people to fall in line.

So it's odd reading material from some of you alternative history types (which I have a toetip tipped into) talking about angels and the life....like I said...its fascinating to see where some peoples questions stop.

I always like the hopi legends...which to me always really drove home the belief that Christianity was flailing about in the dark of "afterlife" like everything else is.

I dunno....but the stuff about fallen angels is a tough sell. And the stuff about aliens sounds like a cross between X-Files and Cowboy and Aliens

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join