It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Horror Story: Is This The Terrible Truth That Tom DeLonge Alluded To?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Read about Phil Schneider.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

A post about Phil's injuries.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: MissSmartypants

We believe that too.
As a kid, he told me there are no aliens, but now he believes those are fallen beings

You cant kill a demon with a Gun,or a Fallen angel. If the man killed a alien,he isnt a demon or fallen angel. And demons wouldnt need to use laser weapons. their Telekinisis and control of fire not to mention their brute strenght and invulnerability to man made weapons(except holy artifacts) Make them walking tanks.

You cant kill a spirit. Only their creator can do that. Flesh is flesh, regardless of the DNA

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

We believe that too.
As a kid, he told me there are no aliens, but now he believes those are fallen beings

You cant kill a demon with a Gun,or a Fallen angel. If the man killed a alien,he isnt a demon or fallen angel. And demons wouldnt need to use laser weapons. their Telekinisis and control of fire not to mention their brute strenght and invulnerability to man made weapons(except holy artifacts) Make them walking tanks.

You cant kill a spirit. Only their creator can do that. Flesh is flesh, regardless of the DNA

Well said. My thoughts exactly.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

edit on 11/30/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: Violater1

I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods.

They are not future renditions of us, they are past renditions of us.

They are what we have already become once.

Or technically 3 times now.

It's just an integration program at this point... not some Frankenstein project, ffs.

How long did it take for us to evolve into 7 foot tall gray beings? And what caused us to revert back to our present form?

The Hopi timeline has the remnants dropped back off on Earth about 60,000 years ago.

We've managed to "civilize up" again 3 times... the result of all three attempts being beating ourselves back into the stone age, technologically.

We're on our 4th try now... let's see where it goes.

The Hopi believe that this time (for the second time) we will annihilate ourselves by a man-made fire like the sun.

"Humans" as a species left this planet a long time ago.

As to what the "Humans" put back on this planet can do to progress...

We will see. I don't really have any high hopes for this time around.

Just turn on the news and look for yourself.

Are there any fossilized remains of this remnant from 60,000 years ago? Before we "civilized up"? I know there are skeletal remains of homo sapiens from then.

Ask the Smithsonian Institution.

ETA... that was a flippant response on my part... partly.

The history is cataloged in the Kachina.

All you have to do is learn it.

The skeletons of giants that the Smithsonian disappeared. I thought of that just as I posted my reply.
Ok....I'll give you credit for a good try.

Skeletons were found in the Civil War according to the Smithsonian letters from the Battle of Nashville that author and "Ancient Alien's" guest William Henry wrote about in one of his books. Someone who claims to have met him shared the bookwith me when I was talking about the weird findings on that show. THAT particular report has stuck out to me as major information from a reliable source being the honest reporting of the General's letters. Those bones were lost. They were reportedly Red Headed and from 9-11 ft long bones found in carefully set graves described by the letters and nothing in our National Archives were ever found of the bones and artifacts buried with them even though the Smithsonian had the letters sent back to the Army HQ in DC describing what was shipped to them.

I forget the book but Henry is always talking about something on the History channel that is similar I don't recall the Nashville story I read about it being on there. It was very interesting that during the building of defense works they uncovered the graves of Giants and it was reported officially back to DC.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The Cardiff Giant was one of the most famous hoaxes in American history. It was a 10-foot-tall (3.0 m) purported "petrified man" uncovered on October 16, 1869, by workers digging a well behind the barn of William C. "Stub" Newell in Cardiff, New York. Both it and an unauthorized copy made by P. T. Barnum are still being displayed. The original is currently on display at The Farmers' Museum in Cooperstown, New York.
Courtesy: WP

Question being, why would something like this have to be faked, if there were indeed the "real thing" somewhere in DC? P.T. Barnum was a pretty well connected individual. The article also lists a number of other "faked giants".

Not only that. but the Smithsonian was certainly not the worlds "clearinghouse" for such giants. Supposedly, there were many discovered in Europe and Africa.... Where are they?
edit on 30-11-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

The Cardiff Giant was one of the most famous hoaxes in American history. It was a 10-foot-tall (3.0 m) purported "petrified man" uncovered on October 16, 1869, by workers digging a well behind the barn of William C. "Stub" Newell in Cardiff, New York. Both it and an unauthorized copy made by P. T. Barnum are still being displayed. The original is currently on display at The Farmers' Museum in Cooperstown, New York.
Courtesy: WP

Question being, why would something like this have to be faked, if there were indeed the "real thing" somewhere in DC? P.T. Barnum was a pretty well connected individual. The article also lists a number of other "faked giants".

Not only that. but the Smithsonian was certainly not the worlds "clearinghouse" for such giants. Supposedly, there were many discovered in Europe and Africa.... Where are they?

The Cardiff Giant was a very poorly done fake. From what I remember it looked kind of cartoonish.
edit on 12/1/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

After his death the disinformation agent's went into over drive, there was and remains a concerted effort to blacken the reputation of the man usually based on hear say and someone I knew told me this third hand account's designed to cast doubt upon his word.

It is always easier to attack a dead man's reputation than it is a living man who can come and discredit the discreditor.

Same thing happened with Ron Wyatt after he found the Ark of the Covenant under Jerusalem in Jeremiah's Grotto right beneath a crack in the earth that had three crucifixion post holes by it.

So?.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods.

They are not future renditions of us, they are past renditions of us.

They are what we have already become once.

Or technically 3 times now.

It's just an integration program at this point... not some Frankenstein project, ffs.

How long did it take for us to evolve into 7 foot tall gray beings? And what caused us to revert back to our present form?

The Hopi timeline has the remnants dropped back off on Earth about 60,000 years ago.

We've managed to "civilize up" again 3 times... the result of all three attempts being beating ourselves back into the stone age, technologically.

We're on our 4th try now... let's see where it goes.

The Hopi believe that this time (for the second time) we will annihilate ourselves by a man-made fire like the sun.

"Humans" as a species left this planet a long time ago.

As to what the "Humans" put back on this planet can do to progress...

We will see. I don't really have any high hopes for this time around.

Just turn on the news and look for yourself.

Are there any fossilized remains of this remnant from 60,000 years ago? Before we "civilized up"? I know there are skeletal remains of homo sapiens from then.

Ask the Smithsonian Institution.

ETA... that was a flippant response on my part... partly.

The history is cataloged in the Kachina.

All you have to do is learn it.

The skeletons of giants that the Smithsonian disappeared. I thought of that just as I posted my reply.
Ok....I'll give you credit for a good try.

Skeletons were found in the Civil War according to the Smithsonian letters from the Battle of Nashville that author and "Ancient Alien's" guest William Henry wrote about in one of his books. Someone who claims to have met him shared the bookwith me when I was talking about the weird findings on that show. THAT particular report has stuck out to me as major information from a reliable source being the honest reporting of the General's letters. Those bones were lost. They were reportedly Red Headed and from 9-11 ft long bones found in carefully set graves described by the letters and nothing in our National Archives were ever found of the bones and artifacts buried with them even though the Smithsonian had the letters sent back to the Army HQ in DC describing what was shipped to them.

I forget the book but Henry is always talking about something on the History channel that is similar I don't recall the Nashville story I read about it being on there. It was very interesting that during the building of defense works they uncovered the graves of Giants and it was reported officially back to DC.

The fact that these skeletons are hidden away as soon as they're found means either they are the skeletons of Bigfoots, or the skeletons of tall gray aliens, or the skeletons of the desendants of the Nephilim and human offspring from the Bible or skeletons of the fallen angels(the Nephilim) themselves.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

To be fair they could simple be skeleton's of Europeans or African's that were out of time and place and that the Smithsonian based on the beliefs of it's founder a devotee or the theory of isolationism could not therefore place into a context that agrees with there own inherent theory.

Then again they could be skeleton's and artefacts that put paid completely to some very well cherished notions of human ancestry that currently pay for some fat over fed bum's to sit in cushy university chairs and give some self important little men over inflated opinions of themselves.

There are similar story's about giant skeletons' going missing from Malta usually involving the Vatican but to be fair since the bible point's out there were giants in the earth in those day's what possible motive could the Vatican have so I suggest that any Vatican involvement is highly suspect and perhaps these were another faction working under the guise of the Vatican but in reality having nothing to do with it.

Back to those north American skeleton's though, Copper mines in north America, a skeleton of a very large man bigger than either the Europeans or the native Americans that they knew of at that time which was found buried in a coffin and wearing copper plate armour is one such story about an artefact that apparently vanished once it entered the black hole of the Smithsonian.

edit on 1-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

People still believe in the dulce base? what year is this???

Tom delonge should've stuck to making jokes about dog licking his genitals on stage-thats right.

These fingers crossed " buy my book researchers" like Steven Greer have been saying disclosure is coming any day for more than a decade.

It's not real.
edit on 1-12-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Where does your dealer live? He got some seriously good stuff I see! a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Phil was not a liar.

Fear no evil especially if a well placed round can kill it.

All we needed to hear is that they can be 86ed...the rest is a combonation of intention willpower and logistics...its that simple. You don't Step on Supermans Cape and you don't mess around with a united Humanity....Humans can be gritty and a little aggressive if threatened.

Which is why the aliens don't just make a grand show of conquering Earth....but prefer to do it covertly, in secret, a little at a time.

No you are wayyyy off-base...Universal Humanity does have enemies...but if they ever knew we were here they would arrive in overwhelming numbers and would use overwhelming blitzkrieg style force at their leisure...and they would be here to Annihilate us not to enslave or control us....exterminate us enmasse.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Tom DeLonge hints to the cause of the alien phenomena in most of his interviews...

At that point, they had no idea that I was given this long leash by another group in very, very, very secret places, to start communicating something to the world. Because I pitched an idea. And it was funny because it all started with “Angels & Airwaves.” I have a band and we have this kind of spiritual core of what our band’s all about and I have an idea that might really work for ya guys.

www.ufojoe.net...

The interview goes on to mention consciousness, souls, spiritual esoterics, and being tied to something greater.

The thing that DeLonge says is so "terrible" has to do with some incident that happened shortly after WWI that someone within the Pentagon relayed to him and it scared him pretty bad initially.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I've been to Dulce (and have a thread on it here too). Although I didn't see any unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), I did see what I believe were the grounding planes for a Nuclear generator. Other strangeness was apparent as well.
I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods. They hate us and seek to destroy us through a multi faceted program that includes their clones and human beings that have chosen to turn against their own species.
IMHO.

Well

If that were true we’d already be wiped out

If they hold the tech we see displayed or talked about via military or high ranking officials then we don’t stand a chance and they could walk in and take over within weeks, so this story really is utterly ridiculous, we’d be annihilated and hunted for sport

While I do believe something or someone is visiting us they can’t be hostile, it could be that they’re simply observing us and studying our progress, or that they just cannot get here, but their probs and AI robots can, that’s just a guess, but I’m certain they’re here, I’ve seen to many close and personal UFOs which just can’t be man made drone or anything else

But I don’t believe they’re hostile, is it possible there are many, and some are hostile and some or not but were protected by those who are not? Possibly *shruggs* but we’d definitely be screwed and long gone if they were

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thank Jesus that we got a brave rock star to finally give us the disclosure we've been hearing about for decades, I'm glad it's all out in the open now and that I don't have to wait for a book or a TV show or a movie or a pay website or I don't have to GoFund anyone.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I don't remember how he sustained his injuries, but it was nothing to do with an alien firefight at Dulce.

Please do remember. I’ve been wondering for years. That would put Phil Schneider to rest.

Then again, there is the “suicide” that makes no sense. Why would they want him dead if it was all a hoax?

He was terminally ill. Many people kill themselves. I'd do the same.

If he was terminally ill, why go through so much effort To create this hoax? If I was terminally ill, I think I’d have better things to do with my time.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

My own theory is that they've been round for millenia and we probably owe humankind's meteoric( and scientifically puzzling if not inexplicable) evolutionary rise to their manipulations. We probably have distant cousins out there that are more advanced but can appear as humans from Earth. We've had our DNA harvested and used to increase their numbers over the years. Are they slaves or servitors or semi autonomous. We hear stories about greys and reptilians, Nordics, even some more bizarre ones like insectoid mantis people and even bigfoot aliens. If we found out that they are abducting humans we'd freak and turn on our governments and ruling classes. I also think these aliens, if they exist, have delaing with the absolute worst examples of humankind we have to offer. The same ones who rise to political and economic power. Many UFOs are are own secret advanced craft with technology given to us in trade.
edit on 1-12-2019 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I would not say they are responsible for us, in fact I strongly suspect that either our own race or one almost identical too it is responsible for ruins on mars that most on this site deny.
Ruin's like this precision carpet bombed city.
www.marsruins.com...
I have no doubt however that SOME in our governments are bound to them either by choice for there own power OR by direct manipulation by some of these entity's.
But I also have no doubt that they are not in complete control and ARE contested for this world by more powerful entity's.

In the 1930's after the NAZI party had come to power in Germany and under the influence of the Ahnenerb, the black sun/vrill society and other German esoteric cult's the NAZI set out to find evidence of lost ancient technology and science since they believed that an ancient civilization (which for there own perverted ideology they had to lay claim to as there own ancestors) had existed before, now at Nuremberg they decided to perform a HUGE excavation - ostensibly to build there parade ground's for national event's but all too convenient.
By the 1940's the NAZI's were researching there wonder weapon's and there are recurring story's about something called the Bell which was too all intent's and purposed IDENTICAL to the keksburg UFO.

So did the NAZI's create this thing that also has the appearance of a Hindu Stupa OR did they dig it up or parts of similar craft and then tried to recreate them from the remains during there Nuremberg excavations?.

Of course the shape is pretty simple, similar to any re-entry capsule as well so the kecksburg incident could also have been a re-entry vehicle from a secret military mission into orbit OR the similarity's could have many other explanations.

But what if the Yank's found what was left of the bell or found it in an intact state and shipped it back to the US, they were known to fly covertly recovered soviet planes and after the war to have flown many Nazi planes that had been captured while they reverse engineered and bettered the Nazi inventions for the cold war period, not only that but under operation paperclip they of course took a lot of German intellectual property back to the states to work for them but what if they also could not understand the alien and perhaps extremely ancient technology within the bell, what if there test flight went bad?.

Of course many of our British scientists by this time were also working for your nation and we had actually (Frank Whittle) invented the jet fighter before the NAZI's even got there ME262 off the drawing board but were behind due to old men in the RAF claiming it would never take off and was too fast for a dog fight after frank whittle had approached them in the 30's or else the whole war may have had a completely different outcome.

edit on 1-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Members at that other forum knew Schneider, so nice try but, no, it isn't disinformation.

I, too, wanted to believe him when I first watched one of his lectures.

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet when someone with the truth happens along and sets you straight.
edit on 12/1/2019 by Creep Thumper because: CORRECTION.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join