It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Horror Story: Is This The Terrible Truth That Tom DeLonge Alluded To?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
They are already here:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What’s brought you to that conclusion? a reply to: Violater1

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Don't want to pee in anyone's Wheaties, but Phil Schneider has been proven to be a fantasist. People who knew him have said he took a story and ran with it to profit himself.

I don't remember how he sustained his injuries, but it was nothing to do with an alien firefight at Dulce.
As I stated before...after his initial story was out he may have been forced (in other words "threatened") into adding ever more fanciful details in order to discredit his original account. I believe the same thing may have happened to the people involved in the Rendelsham Forest incident. I also suspect that "they" got to Dr. Steven Greer as well sometime after 9/11.
edit on 11/30/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Don't want to pee in anyone's Wheaties, but Phil Schneider has been proven to be a fantasist. People who knew him have said he took a story and ran with it to profit himself.

I don't remember how he sustained his injuries, but it was nothing to do with an alien firefight at Dulce.
As I stated before...after his initial story was out he may have been forced (in other words "threatened") into adding ever more fanciful details in order to discredit his original account. I believe the same thing may have happened to the people involved in the Rendelsham Forest incident. I also suspect that "they" got to Dr. Steven Greer as well sometime after 9/11.

By forced, do you mean paid off?

Most likely, threatened and paid off. The combination of the two is so much more palatable for people.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I have no intention of getting into a pissing match with you, Schuyler. The OP of the thread you posted had many flaws. That’s all I was pointing out.

Since you’ve been around a long while. I’m curious about your take on Phil’s death scene photos. Have you seen them? You can’t honestly believe that was a suicide.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: kwakakev

increasing levels of censorship. Is it a covert program for humanity to destroy itself or are we just naturally stupid and greedy enough to do it our selfs?

The increasing of censoring conspiracy theories on YT and elsewhere is something rather concerning its almost like someone doesn't want ordinary public to know what kind of theories exist in order to question authority. As for the 5G networks you know i have heard a conspiracy theories on them.

Its that these 5G networks would be eventually used by the AIs that would be taking over in the human society dispute that the 5G still carry many health concerns and risks.

These AIs need the 5G as a node network in order to function.

I had wondered what the significance of 5G was...but not enough to research it.
I think the real danger of AI is that it (in concert with robotics) will make many, many types of jobs obsolete.Eventually the only type of brick and mortar businesses will be bars and entertainment venues. And then, as per the Georgia Guidestones, 500,000,000 of us will be plenty to maintain the infrastructure for the privileged few who run things.
edit on 11/30/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

By forced, do you mean paid off?

Most likely, threatened and paid off. The combination of the two is so much more palatable for people.
Thanks. You're right.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Since none of us know the actual truth about the matter all any of us can do is throw out conjecture to be pondered and discussed. Don't dismiss our efforts.

I've just had a sword-fight with a multi-tentacled alien from Andromeda called Ted.

Prove that I'm lying. And don't dismiss my efforts - I performed a beautiful parry and managed to lop off one of Ted's testicles. Unfortunately this caused the alien to vanish completely in a puff of green smoke just as I reached for a cam-phone.

I think my whole experience needs to be conjectured, pondered and discussed until fully debunked. But even if debunked, I fully expect someone to resurrect my story in forty years time, so I basically WIN.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Please do remember. I’ve been wondering for years. That would put Phil Schneider to rest.

Then again, there is the “suicide” that makes no sense. Why would they want him dead if it was all a hoax?

He was terminally ill. Many people kill themselves. I'd do the same.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

There is no way it was suicide, not with ligature marks around the neck and defense wound's.

WARNING DO NOT WATCH THESE VIDEO's IF YOU ARE EASILY UPSET.

This is a graphic video showing his body but in the interests of one day bringing his murderers to justice or at least letting them know we WANT there head's on platters very badly indeed here it is.

If you still insist that it was suicide then all I can say is that you are wrong.

AND he was no liar.
Those whom murdered him are TRAITORS to the human race and need to be lynched like the quisling's they are, this is one case were the old excuse of just following orders does not wash.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Phil was not a liar.

Fear no evil especially if a well placed round can kill it.

All we needed to hear is that they can be 86ed...the rest is a combonation of intention willpower and logistics...its that simple. You don't Step on Supermans Cape and you don't mess around with a united Humanity....Humans can be gritty and a little aggressive if threatened.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Phil was not a liar.

Fear no evil especially if a well placed round can kill it.

All we needed to hear is that they can be 86ed...the rest is a combonation of intention willpower and logistics...its that simple. You don't Step on Supermans Cape and you don't mess around with a united Humanity....Humans can be gritty and a little aggressive if threatened.

Which is why the aliens don't just make a grand show of conquering Earth....but prefer to do it covertly, in secret, a little at a time.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Since none of us know the actual truth about the matter all any of us can do is throw out conjecture to be pondered and discussed. Don't dismiss our efforts.

I've just had a sword-fight with a multi-tentacled alien from Andromeda called Ted.

Prove that I'm lying. And don't dismiss my efforts - I performed a beautiful parry and managed to lop off one of Ted's testicles. Unfortunately this caused the alien to vanish completely in a puff of green smoke just as I reached for a cam-phone.

I think my whole experience needs to be conjectured, pondered and discussed until fully debunked. But even if debunked, I fully expect someone to resurrect my story in forty years time, so I basically WIN.

Since there is no one who knows the whole truth about the ufo/alien phenomenon then any discussion about it whatsoever is going to be conjecture....but that doesn't mean it's a waste of time and effort to discuss it.
For most of human history we had no idea that there were things such as bacteria and viruses causing many of our illnesses...and it was through conjecture ( and most of it wrong), pondering and discussion that we now know about it.
Sometimes that's just how the process works.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Whoever made or wrote/created the Guidestones should know one thing that such utopias never do stay forever and would eventually collapse.
Its almost as if these Elitists saw to many sci fi movies. I am sure the 500k or so would be living like in a federal dome of some kind protected by inner politics and agenda forbidding anyone to get out of the real world while they live without worry.
One News Media, One Religion to Rule all over is a idiotic idea which is doomed to fail eventually.

edit on 30-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

Whoever made or wrote/created the Guidestones should know one thing that such utopias never do stay forever and would eventually collapse.
Its almost as if these Elitists saw to many sci fi movies. I am sure the 500k or so would be living like in a federal dome of some kind protected by inner politics and agenda forbidding anyone to get out of the real world while they live without worry.
One News Media, One Religion to Rule all over is a idiotic idea which is doomed to fail eventually.
Eventually could take a while though.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

We believe that too.
As a kid, he told me there are no aliens, but now he believes those are fallen beings

You cant kill a demon with a Gun,or a Fallen angel. If the man killed a alien,he isnt a demon or fallen angel. And demons wouldnt need to use laser weapons. their Telekinisis and control of fire not to mention their brute strenght and invulnerability to man made weapons(except holy artifacts) Make them walking tanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
They Live!

originally posted by: Violater1
I've been to Dulce (and have a thread on it here too). Although I didn't see any unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), I did see what I believe were the grounding planes for a Nuclear generator. Other strangeness was apparent as well.
I've come to believe that these aliens are not our space brothers, future renditions of us, or alien gods. They hate us and seek to destroy us through a multi faceted program that includes their clones and human beings that have chosen to turn against their own species.
IMHO.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonathanNicholas
They Live!

originally posted by: Violater1

Soylent Green is people!

Oh, I'm sorry....I thought that was a thing we were doing.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

These beings are from inner earth. They are demonic but not actually demons. They can take over a body by this dart like thing that comes out their proboscis. It kills the person and the entity takes over and has all the persons memories. It's some scary stuff.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

"I think they just want to cull us down to more manageable numbers."

Referencing your last sentence...were you loosely referencing one of the Georgia Guidestones suggestions? It would make sense. I don't get out there much, but I hope to have my son who lives in Georgia take me to see them in person my next visit. It irks me he hasn't even gone to see them especially since I thought I had him hooked on conspiracy theories and SyFy as a youngster...eh, I guess HE grew up and MOM didn't! At any rate, I can just see myself pondering the heck out of the Guidestones for a few of hours! Definitely on the short end of my Bucket List...at my age time's a'runnin out purdy quick!!

edit on 30-11-2019 by UnderTow3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join