It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
OK, THAT'S IT! I had all the Phil Schnider BS I can take! Here at ATS we DENY Ignorance, and I'm denying the Phil Schnider nonsense. Time and time again, this guy has made claims that range from Amusingly False, to Manfestly Absurd! How long are people going to be fooled by this stuff?

Here a quote of his about the battle at Duce:

He also says that 66 "Delta Force" soldiers (from both the US and NATO countries) died that day in the underground base fighting the aliens, and only three survived (including himself).

For the record ALL Delta Force soldures are from the USA! Delta Force is technially known as US Army 1st Special Operations Force- Detachment Delta
Wikipedia- Delta Force

He had also worked for the NATO Department of Geology and had a Rhyolite 38 Level 3 Security Clearance Factor which gave him total access global to all Deep Underground Military Bases and all Deep Underwater Military Bases.

Rhyolite has Nothing to do withunderground bases. It refers to NSA SIGINT Spy Sattelites.

"I worked in government black projects, known to most people as the Skunk Works" -BS The Skunk Work is a Devision of Lockheed Martin, not another name for black projects.

"My father was a U-baot captin who went on to build the USS Natulas and run the Philidelphia Experment" -unliklely

"Undergound cities for government officialls all over the US" -Undegound shelters yes, but I don't know of any that are whole cities for 20'000+ people.

"Bakini Attoll is an underground Island base for ET's"- He wishes! Bakini Attoll was a nuclear test site. B.T.W. How do you get an "Underground Island"? The definition of an island is a peice of land surrounded on all sides by water!

"First UFO sighted in 1909 by Army calvery"- Not even close enough to be amusing. The first written record of a "UFO" in the "New World" was a sighting by Columbus in 1492, they repoted green lights hovering in the Sargasso Sea (Bermuda Triangle). He missed by 426 years!

In this Video he says he was a geologist! Now, what does a geologist have to do with ET's.

I the newest video he says:

I was wearing regular cloths in a spacesuit environment. As you can imagin, it's hard to move in a spacesuit.

Was he wearing regular cloths or a Spacesuit? You can't do both at the same time.

He claims in hs newest video to have lost his fingures. Look at him and you will see TEN intact finger, five on each hand!

Why does noone else notice these things?

Tim

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Ghost01]

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
OK, THAT'S IT! I had all the Phil Schnider BS I can take!

Don't blow a vein.

For the record ALL Delta Force soldures are from the USA! Delta Force is technially known as US Army 1st Special Operations Force

This could of easily been grammatical misinterpretation. For the record, there are international troops on U.S. soil quite often.

Rhyolite has Nothing to do withunderground bases. It refers to NSA SIGINT Spy Sattelites.

What's wrong with reusing the word for something else? How about you explain Rhoylite comprehensively to us.

BS The Skunk Work is a Devision of Lockheed Martin, not another name for black projects.

Yes it is a division, and indeed it is a term identified with secret projects especially to the unaware public whom he was trying to communicate with.

"My father was a U-baot captin who went on to build the USS Natulas and run the Philidelphia Experment" -unliklely

I think I missed your point here.

"Undergound cities for government officialls all over the US" -Undegound shelters yes, but I don't know of any that are whole cities for 20'000+ people.

Top level government, silly.

How do you get an "Underground Island"?

There's nothing incorrect about the term. You're just unfamiliar with it.

"First UFO sighted in 1909 by Army calvery"- Not even close enough to be amusing.

He was speaking about credible U.S. sightings. I don't think the aim of the lecture was to educate about UFO history in general. His example directly linked in with the underground alien phenomena in the U.S. - the main topic of his lectures.

In this Video he says he was a geologist! Now, what does a geologist have to do with ET's.

Is that it? The whole ET phenomena is instrinsically linked with underground inhabitance. Failing to see the point here.

I the newest video he says:
I was wearing regular cloths in a spacesuit environment. As you can imagin, it's hard to move in a spacesuit.

Was he wearing regular cloths or a Spacesuit? You can't do both at the same time.

I don't interpet his words with the same confusion.

He claims in hs newest video to have lost his fingures. Look at him and you will see TEN intact finger, five on each hand!

I don't see these. The resolution is so poor.

Why does noone else notice these things?

Because most others here are not desperate to attack things they don't understand. Look, you're emotional.. what is the point?

[edit on 23/1/07 by SteveR]

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
While i can understand where you are coming from, there are a few things to note.

His so called suicide was suspicious at the very least.

12 good reasons as to why he did not commit suicide.

1. There was no suicide note.

2. Philip always told his friends and relatives, that if he ever "committed suicide" you would know that he had been murdered.

3. From a number of sources, including his taped lectures (video and audio), and statements to his friends, and the borrowing of a 9mm gun, Philip felt that he and his family were being threatened and were in danger because of his lectures.

4. All of his lecture materials, alien metals, higher math books, photographs of UFO's coming out of the Operation Crossroad A-Bomb, notes for his book on the alien agenda, were missing. (Everything else in the apartment was still there, including gold coins, wallet with hundreds of dollars, jewelry, mineral
specimens, etc.)

5. No coroner ever came out to his apartment after his body was found (against Oregon Law) - and a police investigation never took under consideration that items were missing from his apartment - it was considered a suicide, plain and simple.

6. The medical examiner took blood and urine samples at the autopsy but REFUSED to analyze them, saying that the county would not "waste their money on a suicide". Although I was assured that the samples would be kept for 12 months, when I asked for these samples to be sent to an independent lab 11 months later they were "missing" and presumed "destroyed".

7. Philip had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion in his shoulders. I believe that it was physically impossible for Philip to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck, slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first into a wheel chair.

8. Philip was an expert in chemicals and his own medical needs. He had multiple pills at hand that could have ended his life quickly and painlessly. He also had a 9mm gun that he had borrowed to protect himself. Why strangle himself in such an unusual manner?

9. Philip was very religious, and did not believe in suicide. He had intense chronic pain all of the time I knew him. At the time of his death, he was on disability, had a housekeeper, and had cancer. The operation to help him with his back pain did not alleviate the pain and he had brittle bone syndrome (osteoperosis). He struggled every day, not to die, but to live.

9. Philip was very religious, and did not believe in suicide. He had intense chronic pain all of the time I knew him. At the time of his death, he was on disability, had a housekeeper, and had cancer. The operation to help him with his back pain did not alleviate the pain and he had brittle bone syndrome (osteoperosis). He struggled every day, not to die, but to live.

11. Philip was seen with an "unknown blonde haired woman" for several months before his death. Several times this same individual was seen or talked about and her mysterious presence only leads one to wonder if she had anything to do with his "suicide".

12. Several people with psychic abilities have indicated that Philip did not commit suicide, but was murdered (some say by 5 people: 4 men and 1 woman, 4 directly and one by taking out a "contract".

From here.

As far as his fingers go, he is missing some, whether that was caused by a fire fight or something else is another question, but he has lost some fingers on his left hand.

Its not very clear but you can see his left hand here.

Im still looking for a better picture to prove he has lost fingers on his left hand.

Ok, taken from his lecture, i waited and waited until he put up his left hand.

Here are two frames that show it.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Oke now thats good evidence from Denied.
Now i cant wait to real Ghost01 his deadly reply on this. Nah just kiddin.
Back to the subject.
Nobody will ever know the truth behind Phil Schneider.
I think Ghost01 is desperate to know the truth, mabey because nobody can confirm the story of Phil let alone Dulce.
Just have to accept it...you sure dont have to believe anything.

greetings

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

For the record ALL Delta Force soldures are from the USA! Delta Force is technially known as US Army 1st Special Operations Force

This could of easily been grammatical misinterpretation. For the record, there are international troops on U.S. soil quite often.

Fair, I'll give you that one!

What's wrong with reusing the word for something else? How about you explain Rhoylite comprehensively to us.

Rhyolite is an active Special Access Program for the NSA. It covers several "Black" SIGINT sattelites. Being the code cover for an active Special Access Progam, it would never be used simotaniously for an unralated project.

BS The Skunk Work is a Devision of Lockheed Martin, not another name for black projects.

Yes it is a division, and indeed it is a term identified with secret projects especially to the unaware public whom he was trying to communicate with.

I think I missed your point here.

In all likleyness, he inventing his background as he goes along. We say the same kind of stuff with Lazar.

Top level government, silly.

A shelter is different then a Whole city.

How do you get an "Underground Island"?

There's nothing incorrect about the term. You're just unfamiliar with it.

Yes, and that's why I looked it up! I can't find anything about an "Underground Island". Can you please explain it to me? What is an underground Island?

"First UFO sighted in 1909 by Army calvery"- Not even close enough to be amusing.

He was speaking about credible U.S. sightings. I don't think the aim of the lecture was to educate about UFO history in general. His example directly linked in with the underground alien phenomena in the U.S. - the main topic of his lectures.

Is that it? The whole ET phenomena is instrinsically linked with underground inhabitance. Failing to see the point here.

If Geology (the study of the formation of the earth) is his area of experties, Why is he involved with UFO's/ET's on a professional Level? it would be outside of his feild.

Let me give you an EXAMPLE

I'm a Special Education teacher (True)

Now I come to ATS Claiming to work on a supersecret spy plane at Area 51.

Logically, your first question should be:

Why is someone trained to work with special needs childern building an aircraft? Clearly someone who went to college to learn how to teach children would Not have taken courses in aircraft design and manafacturing, therefore, Logically, I should not have the required technical knowege to build an airplane.

Although MY senarieo is Pure Fiction, the same basic rules of logic still hold true in the discussion at hand.

I don't see these. The resolution is so poor.

Fair, I'll give you that one!

Because most others here are not desperate to attack things they don't understand. Look, you're emotional.. what is the point?
[edit on 23/1/07 by SteveR]

The point is don't believe everything you see, hear, or read! I honestly feel there are compelling reasons to question Phil Schnider's claims! As a priticipating member of ATS, I feel that I have an Obligation to investigate questionable claimes and work to Deny Ignorance when and where I believe it exists. This seems more like disinformation than a reliable source!

I'm not one to accept something just because someone tells me it's so. I want Proof!

Tim

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I agree with what Ghost is saying here.

Why would a geologist be working for Skunkworks? Seriously! And just saying aliens and underground projects are related isn't enough. Skunkworks don't build bases, they build planes.

Denied; your argument seems to rest on the fact that Phil Schnieder is dead. This is ridiculous and illogical. The fact that he is dead doesn't add credibility to his stupid claims. The fact he died in suspicious circumstances doesn't stop him being a liar.

I'm not going to labour on points which can't be proved either way (regardless of our personal opinions) such as the existance of aliens etc, I'm just going to make some points which I've already said on other threads.

Why did he never back up any of his claims??

At his lectures he often passed round rocks that he claimed were composed of elements "outside the periodic table". Not only did he not offer the rocks for scientific analysis which would surely add gravitas to his claims, his scientific backing does't even make sense; the newest elements being synthesised, only exist for less than a millionth or billionth of a second, a blip on a spec graph. And they definately can't form compunds that are stable enough to make up a solid object.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
for me phil was the last giovernment insider to come out, cannot trust anyone today. so you can see i am one who is in favour of schneider.

his fingers are gone, in the vid, most of his left hand fingers are gone.

you have not debunked phil at all, and no one will. phil will always be the last insider to come out you can rely on, nowadays so much didgy stuff goes on, you just cannot believe anything coming out, i.e serpo etc...

phils work will never be easy to debunk, and many know it.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfad

Denied; your argument seems to rest on the fact that Phil Schnieder is dead. This is ridiculous and illogical. The fact that he is dead doesn't add credibility to his stupid claims. The fact he died in suspicious circumstances doesn't stop him being a liar.

Very true.

Just the way he died seems impossible considering his condition.

The medical examiner took blood and urine samples at the autopsy but refused to analyze them, saying that the county would not "waste their money on a suicide". Although samples would be kept for 12 months, when asked for these samples to be sent to an independent lab 11 months later they were "missing" and presumed "destroyed". Philip had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion in his shoulders. It may have been physically impossible for Philip to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck, slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first into a wheel chair. Philip was an expert in chemicals and his own medical needs. He had multiple pills at hand that could have ended his life quickly and painlessly. He also had a 9mm gun that he had borrowed to protect himself. Why strangle himself in such an unusual manner?

en.wikipedia.org...

Now i am not saying what he said was true, only raising some very odd factors about this case.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I suggest the people who think phil schnieder is fake to watch some of his videos, if you have, fine. I just suggest the 'debunkers' do more reasearch about him and thomas costello. Why cant people believe anything out of the ordinary?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You're not alone.

Originally posted by Implosion

Philip Schneider (April 23, 1947 - January 1996) claimed to be an ex-government geologist and structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States (possessing a level 3 security clearance, "Rhyolite 38"), and to be one of only three people to have survived a deadly battle in which 66 American and NATO "Delta Force" soldiers were killed. This battle allegedly occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military and NATO forces at an underground base at Dulce, NM [(c.f.: "The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases & the Battle for Planet Earth" By Branton, "Underground Alien Bases" by Commander X and "Reality of the Serpent Race & The Subterranean Origin of the UFOs" by both)].

Source.

Philip Schneider's life was certainly as controversial as his death. He was born on April 23, 1947 at Bethesda Navy Hospital. Philip's parents were Oscar and Sally Schneider. Oscar Schneider was a Captain in the United States Navy, worked in nuclear medicine and helped design the first nuclear submarines. Captain Schneider was also part of OPERATION CROSSROADS, which was responsible for the testing of nuclear weapons in the Pacific AT Bikini Island. In a lecture videotaped in May 1996, Philip Schneider claimed that his father, Captain Oscar Schneider, was also involved with the infamous "Philadelphia Experiment." In addition, Philip claimed to be an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases (DUMB) around the country, and to be one of only three people to survive the 1979 incident between the alien Grays and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base. Philip Schneider's ex-wife, Cynthia Drayer believes that Philip was murdered because he publicly revealed the truth about the U.S. government's involvement with UFOs.

Source.

Phil Schneider, one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys , US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base was found dead January 1996, due to what appears to be an execution style murder. He was found dead in his apartment with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to sources, it appeared that he repeatedly suffered torture before he was finally killed. Seven months prior to his death , Schneider did a lecture on the forces he had discovered at Dulce.

Source.

Phil Schneider Lecture - Nov 1995 (Aliens don't exist here)

Above is information regarding Phil Schneider, a proponent of the Dulce story. The same Phil Schneider can be seen lying his ass off on here. Pay attention when he points to the lined up F-117s and calls them alien tech, how they ooze some kind of molten matter onto the runway after landing. It was taken from this thread. I never cease to be amazed how even after people like Mr P. Schneider are caught lying about the small details, the people swallow the whoppers hook, line and sinker.

Source.

You will hear NO argument out of me.

I think the real question should be: which proponent of these outlandish stories CAN we believe?

[edit on 25/1/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
We are all tired of lies Ghost1 but you don't have to blow a gasket to get your point over.

I’d like to make a few comments here on “Phil Schneider debunked.” I have read many inaccurate and false claims Ghost1 has made such as ‘there are no underground levels at Groom Lake’. Fortunately Ghost1 qualifies that inaccurate statement by saying, “From our research,” which he fails to complete by saying “made solely on the internet.”

I have U2d him on several occasions and never received a reply such as on his claim there was no Lockheed F-19. Ghost1 wouldn’t have the slightest idea whether or not there was an F-19, his research being limited to the internet. I have 3 human being witnesses to the F-19.

That said, Phil Schneider was indeed a fake. Phil used my information and others for his claims. I have mentioned on several occasions that I felt Phil was real but now, based on information I have received (which was not over the phone or over the internet) I am sure he was a fake.

I would like to comment further on the genesis of the number “66” people killed in the altercation at Dulce in the late 70’s or early 80’s.

The number given to me by Mr.X who gave me my first briefing on Dulce in 1987 was “44” government scientists killed by an alien. I believe that number shows up in some of my writings until late 1988 or early 1989 when Bob Lazar read in a briefing at S-4 about an “altercation’ in a facility in which “66 scientists and Delta Force personnel were killed.” The briefing Bob read did not say “Dulce”. It is possible that Bob’s level of clearance had not reached that high. He says that many of the briefings, of which there were about 100, where stapled at various points, preventing him from reading further. And as his level of clearance progressed, the staples would still be there but allow several more pages to be read.

But the description of the similar circumstances of the ‘altercation” convince me that he was reading about Dulce.

I believe that there were, in fact, 44 scientists killed and that would mean that 22 Delta Force were killed making the total number 66.

The other point I would like to make is that Ghost1 said “Underground shelters yes, but I don't know of any that are whole cities for 20'000+ people”. Ghost1 doesn’t know very much about underground cities and he certainly won’t find them on the internet.

A mile underneath the Nevada Test Site there are 5 facilities each capable of holding 200,000 personnel. They were initially hollowed out with ‘clean’ nuclear weapons and then constructed upwards. To get the supplies down in the early stages of construction it took the better part of an entire morning to drive a truck down the graded circular road. They then unloaded and it took the rest of the day to drive back up to the top. This project started in the middle 1980’s. I don’t know when it was completed however it may have been part of the Sandia base construction which began in 1980 and was completed in 1987.

And to Ghost1, please accept my sincerest apologies if I have offended you in anyway. Just because you read something on the internet and it is sworn to by the Joint Chiefs of Staff doesn’t mean its true.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I have read many inaccurate and false claims Ghost1 has made such as ‘there are no underground levels at Groom Lake’. Fortunately Ghost1 qualifies that inaccurate statement by saying, “From our research,” which he fails to complete by saying “made solely on the internet.”

John,

For the record, my research on Groom Lake isn't limited to the internet by any means! I spent hours going through books in libraries, I Read Dreamland several times. I special orderd four or five different videos on the base, examined geological and topographical maps of the lake bed (which B.T.W. has a concrete, like consistency to it).

About the only thing I haven't done is physically gone out to Groom Lake.

John, do us all a favor! Go to the ATS Research Forum, Pull up the Groom Lake Research Project, and review the sources listed there for yourself. You will clearly see they include: Books, Maps, FOIA Requests, Videos, Declassified Air Force records and much more!

When I first started at ATS, I when by "ghost". that account had a problem so I created a new one as Ghost01. You can see my research on Groom Lake, Along with ALL of the documentation. Feel free to U2U some of the other ATS members who worked with me on that effort and ask them about their sources. Tell you what, I'll give you the link to our data, just click and read:

Groom Lake Research Project

I have U2d him on several occasions and never received a reply such as on his claim there was no Lockheed F-19. Ghost1 wouldn’t have the slightest idea whether or not there was an F-19, his research being limited to the internet. I have 3 human being witnesses to the F-19.

Strange, I don't remember those U2U's!

That said, I will address to "F-19" story right here! I said they don't have a plane called the F-19. However, I never said there was no mystery aircraft by Lockheed out there. As with my research on Groom Lake, I know better then to go make claims without checking into it first. For the record, I Have even fallowed up on the tips you have given me.

The Plane Mr. Lear is referring to as the "F-19" is in fact a Lockheed Spyplane that is based on Kelly Johnson's Blackbird! It's not called the F-19, but it's correct designation is currently unconfirmed. SR-75 is the most likely Canadate!

That said, Phil Schneider was indeed a fake. Phil used my information and others for his claims. I have mentioned on several occasions that I felt Phil was real but now, based on information I have received (which was not over the phone or over the internet) I am sure he was a fake.

Ok! Let's see if I'm reading this correctly. Your last line seems to say,YOU believe Phil Schnider was in fact a Fake. You lost me here John, If you think Phil Schider was lying and speading disinformation, why are you attacking me for arguing that exact point?

If I'm misunderstanding you, please correct me. I have no intent to misquote you in any way!

The number given to me by Mr.X who gave me my first briefing on Dulce in 1987 was “44” government scientists killed by an alien. I believe that number shows up in some of my writings until late 1988 or early 1989 when Bob Lazar read in a briefing at S-4 about an “altercation’ in a facility in which “66 scientists and Delta Force personnel were killed.” The briefing Bob read did not say “Dulce”. It is possible that Bob’s level of clearance had not reached that high. He says that many of the briefings, of which there were about 100, where stapled at various points, preventing him from reading further. And as his level of clearance progressed, the staples would still be there but allow several more pages to be read.

But the description of the similar circumstances of the ‘altercation” convince me that he was reading about Dulce.

For the record, the status of the Bob Lazar claims while still questionable in some details, shound Not be dismissed. I Have in the past done E-Mail corraspondence with George Knapp, an Investigative journalist from KLAS TV in Las Vegas NV. Mr. Knapp confirms that Mr. Lazar has passed a polygragh exam on general detals about the base (things such as where the cafateria is, color of rooms, check in perceedures, ect.)

I believe that there were, in fact, 44 scientists killed and that would mean that 22 Delta Force were killed making the total number 66.

The other point I would like to make is that Ghost1 said “Underground shelters yes, but I don't know of any that are whole cities for 20'000+ people”. Ghost1 doesn’t know very much about underground cities and he certainly won’t find them on the internet.

As you corretly quoted me, I said I didn't Know of any! Saying I don't know about something is Very different from saying it doesn't exist. Sorry if I came across as claiming to be a "Know-it-All", that wasn't my intent. I've honestly never heard of an entire city under ground. I know about places like the Greenbriar Hotel, where the government's top official could retreat to during war times.

My statement was intent as an acknowlagement of my lack of knowedge on the subject, not as an attack on your credability!

And to Ghost1, please accept my sincerest apologies if I have offended you in anyway. Just because you read something on the internet and it is sworn to by the Joint Chiefs of Staff doesn’t mean its true.

Appology accepted! I occasionally have difficulty expressing what I intent to say clearly. I know hetter then to take everything the government says at face value. If I wasn't skeptical of the Defense Department, and the military, do you think I would be here on Above Top Secret?

John Lear, Please accept my sincerest apologies if I have offended you in any way! I never intended to come across as being arrogant or snobbish! I may hold different oppinions then you do on some things, but I try not to disrespect others. Hopefully we can all learn something from this debate between Mr. Lear and myself.

Perhaps "Debunked" was a harsh way of expessing the fact that I don't find Phil Schnider to be crediable! I wasn't out to attck the man on a personal level. However, as I have said, I just find too many things about Mr. Schnider's story that I do not think are true.

Tim

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

....and to be one of only three people to have survived a deadly battle in which 66 American and NATO "Delta Force" soldiers were killed. This battle allegedly occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military and NATO forces at an underground base at Dulce, NM

I may be wrong but I have heard a different version of the 'altercation' that supposedly took place underneath Dulce.

This may sound outlandish....

Basically during a lecture/lesson of some kind being conducted in the base underneath Dulce(?) a soldier/armed guard interupted the class which was being run by a 'Grey' scientist. The weapon being carried by the person interupting the class caused the 'Grey' to 'freak' out killing everyone in the room(?). There were not as many casualties as Schneider states in his lectures. It is also possible that this did not happen at the Dulce location.

From reading up on the Dulce base, guns are not to be carried in areas containing ET's.

This is just something I heard a while ago.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I said they don't have a plane called the F-19.

Off topic for one post.

This is what I mean Ghost01. I have a friend who worked on the F-19 assembly line. I have a friend who was a Lockheed test pilot who knew about the F-19. And I have a friend who saw an F-19 operate from an aircraft carrier. Both of us went on Channel 3 here in Las Vegas and my friend was interviewed about working on the assembly line of the F-19, and I was interviewed about the Sandia secret base.

But you prefer to believe someone who posted a bogus story about a SR-75 which was a Testor's Model Airplane?

I would respectfully ask who are you trying to kid Ghost01?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan
I suggest the people who think phil schnieder is fake to watch some of his videos, if you have, fine. I just suggest the 'debunkers' do more reasearch about him and thomas costello. Why cant people believe anything out of the ordinary?

I'm with you on the above. To this point Castello's story and interview and eventual disappearance is something I feel is more truth than fiction, probably cause I keep an open mind on incredible reports. Schneider, well that's an area I'm not as familiar with but again keep an open mind on it.

One or two views trying to stress what they say rules and should be believed amongst others doesn't go far enough. Not that I need proof where there may not be any available, just time to pick through the pieces of info here and there to find enough consistencies that I may form an opinion. The book is never closed with me.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
But you prefer to believe someone who posted a bogus story about a SR-75 which was a Testor's Model Airplane?

I would respectfully ask who are you trying to kid Ghost01?

I didn't say the SR-75 model was a real plane. I started off of the assumption that the aircraft in question (F-19, SR-75, or whatever you wish to call it) is a Top Secret Sucessor to the SR-71 Blackbird Spy Plane.

Based in the idea that this mystery plane is a Lockheed build sucessor to the SR-71 Blackbird, SR-? (in this example SR-75) would seem to be a more logical designation.

Or, is this a case of misdesignation like the F-117, which isn't really a fighter, but more of a strike aircraft?

B.T.W. In a previous U2U or post from you, I believe that you included a picture of a model of this aircraft. For the record, I think that model was right on as to what this plane looks like!

Tim

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Based in the idea that this mystery plane is a Lockheed build sucessor to the SR-71 Blackbird, SR-? (in this example SR-75) would seem to be a more logical designation.

No I think the more logical suggestions would be SR-72, 73 or 74!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I didn't say the SR-75 model was a real plane. I started off of the assumption that the aircraft in question (F-19, SR-75, or whatever you wish to call it) is a Top Secret Sucessor to the SR-71 Blackbird Spy Plane.

Ghost01, with all due respect your assumption that the F-19 was a successor to the SR-71 is wrong. Aurora was the successor.

I have already stated that the F-19 was very similar to the F-117A in that it used the same engines, same center section , same avionics, so it couldn't possibly have been a successor to the SR-71.

The F-19 was designed specifically for aircraft carrier use although I believe the Israelis got a few in the deal.

I would sincerely appreciate if you could pay just a little more attention to what I have posted on the F-19 before you post a statement "I started off with the assumption that the F-19 was a replacement for the SR-71". I had already given you enough information to make that statement unlikely on its face.

You even went ahead and posted the Monogram Model claiming that it was a possible replacement for the SR-71. Obviously the Monogram model was not big enough, so not enough fuel, too many sharp edges, wrong shaped wings, there wasn't one thing on the Monogram model that made it even a possible candidate for the SR-71 replacement.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to your posts.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
John,

It's strange to think that the F-19 was designed for carrier use, and yet it has never had exposure to the public. It seems unlikely that it was ever operational in that role.

Tea

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ghost01, send me your address. I want to send you some Valium and a dictionary.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join