It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Horror Story: Is This The Terrible Truth That Tom DeLonge Alluded To?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Exactly in fact I can think of other ways and all you would need would be one male and one female, or clones, test tube babies etc etc. If it were true then these aliens are not as advanced as us, in fact we are at the stage where we can replicate cells to make a hamburger from 1 cell.

Unless this is actually a demonic war and what they are feeding on is our vibration. Aliens are bringers of knowledge. The word demon means giver of knowledge.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yeah I already knew that thanks en.m.wikipedia.org...(classical_mythology)
There's a controlled effort to twist the truth and for a while now instead of taking the given narratives word on a subject I tend to try and find the origin, which to me is closer to the truth. Like cancer/crab/scarab/immortality.
It's a battle for our minds Purplemer but I'm onto them.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Not to digress too far but have you looked at the scarab beetle and how it orients itself by the milky way. The only creature to do it. Also the scarab beetle was used to hide the heart of the dead as they crossed the journey of the milky way to the afterlife.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Because they can't,there are some groups that have control
over them that was given to them by God.This just popped
into my head as I was reading.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

They will be let loose later and the giants are coming back.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

The Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
No I didn't know that, interesting indeed.
I sent you a pm btw

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Recycles old stories again just like Hollywood does,
nothing new under the Sun.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Creatures flying from here to there,space curves on
it's self.Maybe thought projection instead of travel?
Maybe the "UFO's" are trapped in our dimension? Can't
go back and are stuck.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Like the Ashtar Commander and the galaxy of Light.
I think that was what it was called,this was many years
ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Please stop all the invasion crap nonsense.

Obviously the EBE’s do not want to destroy us and take over the planet.

Let us just talk about the Greys that are here. Though they have been here a long time, they are not us and they are not the ancient Gods that your grandparents were dealing with in Mesopotamia. They have studied us for a long time. They want to use us. Their experiments take time and for whatever reason may be ongoing with no end in sight.

Several whistle blowers have spoken about what is going on under Dulce. I for one believe there is truth to this - that `Nightmare Hall` is an ongoing reality. Many missing Americans end up there and never get out. Not all those experimented on get to live.

I also believe that in 1954, Eisenhower met a group of EBE’s. Whether they were Greys or not is debatable. I also believe that Eisenhower made a deal to not block the EBE’s human experimentation in a trade for advanced technology.

I think he was doing the only deal he could. As the leader of one of the most powerful armies on Earth, he probably knew that war wise he could not beat the ET’s. So he joined them instead. I do not see Ike as a Stalin/Hitler or even Alexander type of leader. I believe he was told there would be *no harm* to those that were *temporarily* abducted. And in fact, outside of the emotional strain, that is basically true. Unlike the poor cattle, those temp abductions return the human/bigfoot to their homes, almost like nothing has happened.

But Dulce does not concern the temporary abductees. Dulce is Deep #. There are times when they cannot “wave their hand and the pain goes away.” I believe there are times that the Greys need to experiment in ways that the victim will not live.

Humans work underground there and some of them cannot keep secrets. And like Phil, some get murdered for it.

The Greys plot is not to obliterate mankind, it is to use it.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Like the Ashtar Commander and the galaxy of Light.

Galactic Federation of Light.

Woo on space crack.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Ever heard of the likes of say Dr Josef Mengele or Shirō Ishii, unit 731?

Enter operation Paperclip.

We don't need an underground alien complex to get up to such atrocities, as unfortunately.

If the Germans were looking deep in to Theosophy and other spiritual dark avenues what's to say the Japanese weren't doing likewise since they were allies?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Tell me about another planet that contains liquid fresh and salty water besides Earth...and I'll tell you that it's most likely been located and traversed by any interstellar space faring civilization that has the ability to do so.

Religious themes are common within our various cultures here on Earth...that it most likely will be used as a basic form of communication to us, from any ET civilizations that are willing to establish first contact --- Since it will be likely for certain religious based cultures to understand the ET's religious-based message.

For example: Take the "Jonah and the Whale" story, that has been retold among many religious cultures.

Jonah could have been taken aboard a flying saucer, instead of being swallowed and spittin' out by a giant fish.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-12-2019 by Erno86 because: added a link

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Tell me about another planet that contains liquid fresh and salty water besides Earth...and I'll tell you that it's most likely been located and traversed by any interstellar space faring civilization that has the ability to do so.

Great statement. Star Wars is about ancient astronauts. But that does not mean that Earths ancient and current astronauts have to be coming from Another Galaxy all the way across the universe. They could and should be coming from right here in our own galaxy, and from next door no less. Only a hop, skip and worm hole jump away.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I knew it was something like I posted,it's been awhile!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Is it normal for a geological engineer to be allowed to carry a gun during the construction of a secret Alien/Military base?

In fact, Is it normal for a geological engineer to carry one at work?.

I do not know what is normal but there is no law against carrying a firearm for protection in New Mexico.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Biblically speaking Demons are not to be loosed on the planet until well into the tribulation. No if they were real demons then a manmade bullet will not stop them with the exception they are created from holy relics. ALso the dudes story is really full of stuff contradicting reality. If he was shot with something hot enough to cut his fingers off his body would had partially exploded due to our bodies being mostly water. SUddenly heating the area and causing ruptures. his chest would had been ripped open when it hit him. Also what self respecting demon used Guns?

Laser weapons are cruel weapons when properly used.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

BAttlestar Galactica(2009) is close to the truth of where we came from.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Spiritual Architecture is the most close to the truth. As LMH states, correctly, there are " friendlies, neutrals, and hostiles." Competition reigns. Furthermore, carrying on the theme, you either subscribe to a Steven Greer or David Jacobs point of view about the situation. Therefore, the US Govm't and corporate stakeholders in the sciences and engineering are holding the truth from the population. In either case, Greer and Jacobs are correct in their assessments, but in disagreement about which constitutes nefarious intentions.

Physical forms in this dimension carry the ability to make free-will choices where good and bad can be relative to agenda. There are rules, however, and the "rule-set" is in constant evolution. This means nothing is fair or inalienable (no pun intended) about human self-determination.

Unless, of course, you can debunk or discard anything other than what you observe or have been taught: that ET exists but has not been in contact with humanity, as the now dwindling minority, believe.

Whether you "believe" what I say or not, however, this was told to me by a US General who flew B-24 in WWII and ended up in Lockheed as a lawyer. I have never met an ET but know some who have. 100% beyond doubt they are telling the truth.

Regarding PS, there were lots of things believable and some just perposterous. Just like WMC who wrote Behold a Pale Horse, and Phil Corso, Whitley Striber, etc., the masses have been infected by an active disinfo or rather, better discribed as a counterintelligence campaign since about 1961.

I will tell the reader this - things are going to get worse, not better, unless we can evolve from our tribalism and the multipolar rivalries.

The other thing is there are some smart people on here how still can't see the forrest through the trees. They do great research but are going to miss it because they are not involved in the military or been abducted/contacted/included in the secret. They believe everything is debunkable. I think some might be active disinfo to create confusion but in most cases, probably not. They are mistaken.

For example, the UFO sighting and shutdown of nuclear silos and weapon testing since the 60's. The people that were there know. The tasked DIA and other contractors know, it wasn't accidental electro-mechanical error. It was 100% ET. Someday, in the distant future, the reports will be released. I ask you,, other than a signal to the upper hierarchy that they have capabilities to shut down ICBMs and nuke systems , what is the ultimate intention: 1) to save us from ourself or 2) to save their farm animals from wiping each other out?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join