It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Horror Story: Is This The Terrible Truth That Tom DeLonge Alluded To?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
If they are ‘aliens’ they already have (or had) the tech to get here, so why would it take decades for them to progress from speedy tube trains to tic tac aircraft?

Also, if the DUMBS are made for the aliens to use the lower levels why would the ‘Dulce War’ have occurred? Surely it would’ve been Schneider getting in trouble with his boss for shooting the clients!

Originally we had a deal with them which they did not adhere to and we were powerless to enforce. I think the military was trying to keep a wary though impotent eye on them. It was probably a very uneasy situation and the fire fight erupted out of panic and an uncertainty as to what was occurring.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh, please. This again? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have formulated a nice soap and after shower lotion that I can guarantee will repel demons/aliens. It's not on the market now but i'm rushing to get it in the finer boutiques for xmas for that special someone.

I hope to soon write a book about my adventures with the shaman and the excursion I took to discover the formula for the soap in Cabo San Lucas.

Perhaps Tom DeL could stock some in his California store. Or Alex Jones could add my products to his line of supplements.

edit on 30-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

edit on 30/11/19 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

No, it's not that again. And even if some of the details were fudged a bit in the telling the truth may be something very similar and equally as sinister.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I have formulated a nice soap and after shower lotion that I can guarantee will repel demons/aliens. It's not on the market now but i'm rushing to get it in the finer boutiques for xmas for that special someone.

I hope to soon write a book about my adventures with the shaman and the excursion I took to discover the formula for the soap.

Perhaps Tom DeL could stock some in his California store. Or Alex Jones could add my products to his line of supplements.

I'm sure the government will appropriate it from you for national security reasons. You'll never see a penny from it.
But soap, you say.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

increasing levels of censorship. Is it a covert program for humanity to destroy itself or are we just naturally stupid and greedy enough to do it our selfs?

The increasing of censoring conspiracy theories on YT and elsewhere is something rather concerning its almost like someone doesn't want ordinary public to know what kind of theories exist in order to question authority. As for the 5G networks you know i have heard a conspiracy theories on them.

Its that these 5G networks would be eventually used by the AIs that would be taking over in the human society dispute that the 5G still carry many health concerns and risks.

These AIs need the 5G as a node network in order to function.

edit on 30-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

I hope to soon write a book about my adventures with the shaman and the excursion I took to discover the formula for the soap.

I'm sure the government will appropriate it from you for national security reasons. You'll never see a penny from it.
But soap, you say.

The government will just have to stand in line to get my products like everyone else. This spring I hope to be at some craft fairs on the East Coast.

Yes, soaps, lotions, tinctures, infused coconut oil and gummybears. All unconditionally guaranteed to repel demons.

Mvndus vvlt decipl
edit on 30-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No, it's not that again. And even if some of the details were fudged a bit in the telling the truth may be something very similar and equally as sinister.

Yes, it's the same story with the same nutcase. It's been around a very long time, published countless times, including dozens of threads here on ATS, and is part of Ufological lore. This is in NO WAY a new revelation. Yet another thread on it here is evidence of lack of research. ATS just continually recycles old stories over and over again.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yes, it's the same story with the same nutcase. It's been around a very long time, published countless times, including dozens of threads here on ATS, and is part of Ufological lore. This is in NO WAY a new revelation. Yet another thread on it here is evidence of lack of research. ATS just continually recycles old stories over and over again.

It's about time for another "time traveler" to reveal our dystopic future unless we buy his majic Key chains to thwart the inevitable cataclysms.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Don't want to pee in anyone's Wheaties, but Phil Schneider has been proven to be a fantasist. People who knew him have said he took a story and ran with it to profit himself.

I don't remember how he sustained his injuries, but it was nothing to do with an alien firefight at Dulce.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
I think that the truth is far more disturbing and reaches our spiritual/religious fears

If we're going to fantasize, I tend to go with this notion. Something that throws a lot of what we think we know about existence and reality right in the trash. Like waking up out of the Matrix, but to something more disturbing, having to do with the way our consciousness interacts with reality and our "souls" expressing themselves through the pain and suffering of existence.

Something like that, maybe. If it's just alien bugs pushing us around, even eating us, we could handle that. We'd get mad and fight. But if it was "your consciousness and self are an illusion to keep you distracted while alien forms feed on your life force emotions and experiences," well, how do you fight that?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I don't remember how he sustained his injuries, but it was nothing to do with an alien firefight at Dulce.

Please do remember. I’ve been wondering for years. That would put Phil Schneider to rest.

Then again, there is the “suicide” that makes no sense. Why would they want him dead if it was all a hoax?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

ATS just continually recycles old stories over and over again.

That's "ufology" for you. When I start noticing it happening too much, I usually take a break from this place and UFOs in general. Decades of my life have gone by, and the only real progress I can see with UFOs is that we now know how inconceivably vast and toxic space is, making the idea of physical creatures flying here from distant planets extremely implausible. But it doesn't rule it out. We're just as baffled as we always were. You can take a newspaper article about "flying saucers" from 1947 and do a few small edits and it would say the same things and ask the same questions we're asking today. No progress. If I was conspiracy minded, I might think "they" have been very effective at pulling the wool over our eyes all this time, but again, after all this time even that seems unlikely.

Just chasing our tails, I guess.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I skimmed through that thread. It’s terribly written and honestly proves nothing. I’m surprised that’s what you call proof of this supposed hoax.

I’m not saying I believe Phil’s story. But that thread was garbage.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It's about time for another "time traveler" to reveal our dystopic future unless we buy his majic Key chains to thwart the inevitable cataclysms.

I remember the old days of John Winston's "Photon Belt," and the Galactic Federation.

But yes, there is certainly a lot of UFO lore that has a kind of moral lesson attached to it, like if humanity doesn't get it's act together about the environment and nuclear weapons and global warming then we'll suffer the consequences of galactic justice, if we're not already "quarantined" for being so evil. Like it's our fault if aliens torture and kill and eat us. Serves us right for not recycling enough. But humanity has a long history of attaching moral lessons to myths. Atlantis sinks, but it was their fault! God punished us with a huge flood! We're bad people!

I guess we're bad people.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I skimmed through that thread. It’s terribly written and honestly proves nothing. I’m surprised that’s what you call proof of this supposed hoax.

You "skimmed it." So, quality time, huh? That thread, just like this one, had a number of contributors with varying levels of 'knowledge" and ability--no different than any other. The point was NOT that it "proved" anything, but that it has all been hashed over many times before. I picked one out of several available. In terms of "proving" anything that thread, this one, and ATS in general are in the same category.
edit on 11/30/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

You "skimmed it." So, quality time, huh? That thread, just like this one, had a number of contributors with varying levels of 'knowledge" and ability--no different than any other. The point was NOT that it "proved" anything, but that it has all been hashed over many times before. I picked one out of several available. In terms of "proving" anything that thread, this one, and ATS in general are in the same category.

Since none of us know the actual truth about the matter all any of us can do is throw out conjecture to be pondered and discussed. Don't dismiss our efforts.
edit on 11/30/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

But soap, you say.

The government will just have to stand in line to get my products like everyone else. This spring I hope to be at some craft fairs on the East Coast.

Yes, soaps, lotions, tinctures, infused coconut oil and gummybears. All unconditionally guaranteed to repel demons.

Mvndus vvlt decipl

What....no ointments or salves? I'll wait til you have the complete line of products. I don't understand people doing things half way

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join