It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Horror Story: Is This The Terrible Truth That Tom DeLonge Alluded To?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Just to clarify....EBE- extraterrestrial biological entity.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Aliens abduct human beings in order to pursue their agenda.

The US government must be aware of such operations, and probably cannot do anything to stop it.

That's why the veil of extreme secrecy surrounding the issue.

Well put. You explained the point of my opening post in just three concise, succinct sentences. I admire that ability.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

"MJ-12 representing the U.S. Gov't made a deal with these creatures, called EBE's (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities, named by Detlev Bronk, original MJ-12 member and 6th president of Johns Hopkins University).

The 'deal' was that in exchange for 'technology' that they would provide to us, we agreed to 'ignore' the abductions that were going on.

The EBE's assured MJ-12 that the abductions were merely the ongoing monitoring of developing civilizations.

In fact, the purposes for the abduction turned out to be:

(1) The insertion of a 3mm spherical device through the nasal
cavity of the abductee into the brain. The device is used
for the biological monitoring, tracking, and control of the
abductee.

(2) Implementation of Posthypnotic Suggestion to carry out a
specific activity during a specific time period, the
actuation of which will occur within the next 2 to 5 years.

(3) Termination of some people so that they could function as
living sources for biological materials and substances.

(4) Termination of individuals who represent a threat to the
continuation of their activity.

(5) Effect genetic engineering experiments.

(6) Impregnation of human females and early termination of
pregnancies to secure the crossbreed infant.

The U.S. Gov't was not initially aware of the far reaching consequences
of their 'deal.' They were led to believe that the abductions were
essentially benign and since they figured the abductions would probably
go on anyway whether they agreed or not, they merely insisted that a
current list of abductees be submitted, on a periodic basis, to MJ-12
and the National Security Council.

The EBE's (extraterrestrial biological entities) have a genetic disorder
in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional. Some
speculate that they were involved in some type of accident or nuclear
war, or possibly on the back side of and evolutionary genetic curve. In
order to sustain themselves they use an enzyme or hormonal secretion
obtained from the tissue that they extract from humans and animals.
Note: Cows and Humans are genetically similar. IN the event of a
national disaster, cow's blood can be used by humans.

This has been also noted in the human mutilations, one of the first
of which was Sgt. Jonathan P. Louette at the White Sands Missile
Test Range in 1956, who was found three days after an Air Force Major
had witnessed his abduction by a 'disk shaped' object at 0300 while
on search for missile debris downrange. His genitals had been removed
, rectum cored out in a surgically precise 'plug' up to the colon,
eyes removed and all blood removed with, again, no vascular collapse.
From some of the evidence it is apparent that this surgery is
accomplished, in most cases, while the victim, animal or human is
still alive.

The various parts of the body are taken to various underground
laboratories, one of which is known to be near the small New Mexico
town of Dulce. This jointly occupied (CIA-Alien) facility has been
described as enormous, with huge tiled walls that 'go on forever.'
Witnesses have reported huge vats filled with amber liquid with
parts of human being stirred inside.”

~ John Lear, 1987

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

"After the initial agreement, Groom Lake, one of this nation's most secret test centers, was closed for a period of about a year, sometime between about 1972 and 1974, and a huge underground facility was constructed for and with the help of the EBE's. The 'bargained for' technology was set in place but could only be operated by the EBE's themselves. Needless to say, the advanced technology could not be used against the EBE's themselves, even if needed.

During the period between 1979 and 1983 it became increasingly obvious to MJ-12 that things were not going as planned. It became known that many more people were being abducted than were listed on the official abduction lists. In addition it became obvious that some, not all, but some of the nation's missing children had been used for secretions and other parts required by the aliens.

In 1979 there was an altercation of sorts at the Dulce laboratory. A special armed forces unit was called in to try and free a number of our people trapped in the facility, ho had become aware of what
was really going on. According to one source, 66 of the soldiers were killed and our people were not freed."

~ John Lear, 1987

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
And here John talks about another underground base:

originally posted by: johnlear
Sandia is the name of a massive underground secret base with at least 3 associated runways, 2 parallel east and west and one north south located on the desert to the north of the main base.

Sandia main oprations is located on top of the ridge between Silent Canyon and Grass Springs Canyon.

Beginning in 1980 this ridge was leveled off, a huge base of many levels built and then the dirt was put back on to make it look like nothing ever was built there.

The runways and associated hangars and other facililties are to the north of this main base on the desert flats. The landing strips are approximately south of a point midway between two dry lakes. The dry lake on the west is called Gold Flat, the dry lake on the east used to be called 3-4 (three dash four) but I don't know what it is called today.

Sandia construction began in about 1980 and was completed in 1987. I believe that about 1300 people work there. Maybe many more by now. They commute by Special Projects Boeing 737 and land at one of afformentioned strips which I believe is called "Station 9". You can also drive there using the road through the Tonapah Test Range or the road that enters from Highway 6 down through the Siverbow area and south by what used to be called Pt. Baker and Pt. Charlie. I don't know what they call those places these days.

There is also underground tunnels which connect Sandia with both the TTR and Groom Lake and several other secret bases in northern Nevada.

Here is the map of where I think Sandia is:

If you are looking on this photo for signs of secret bases, runways, roads, power lines etc. you are looking on the wrong map. Sandia is a secret and they intend to keep it that way. Every indication is carefully camouflaged with the latest techonology.

The only suspicious thing that I saw to the east of Sandia was a square cloud with a square shadow obviously photoshopped. I don't have any idea what they were hiding. The base itself is underground so they weren't hiding that. The airstrips are well to the north so they weren't hiding that. But whatever it was that they were hiding was important enough to put a fake cloud over.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Taken from the interview with a Dulce Security Officer....

Q -- Is there proof available that could confirm the allegations of the underground base, or are we just supposed to believe you?

A -- Many people have asked that one. No, I don't expect people to believe with blind faith, there is tangible proof that has been seen, felt or inspected by quite a few folks. I'm in no position to go on a lecture circuit to explain to every person on a one-to-one basis. I am trying to stay alive. All I can do is state again, that Dulce is a SECRET FACILITY. They work HARD to make sure nobody can find the place. If everyone could easily find it, it wouldn't be a SECRET facility. I've explained the extreme security methods they use. There is other proof available. There are five sets of copies in five different boxes in five different locations that hold complete proof of every thing I have tried to explain. Here is a list of contents of each box (delivered into the safe-keeping of five individuals known only to Thomas Castello and to the individual recipients - Branton): (A) 27 sheets of 8 x 10 photographs of Aliens, creatures, cages and vats. (B) One silent candid video tape, begins on the computer banks, shows the vats, multi shots of Nightmare Hall, two shots of Greys, one shot of the Terminal showing sign saying 'To Los Alamos' and about thirty seconds of the Shuttle train arriving. (C) 25 pages of diagrams, chemical formulas and schematics of alien equipment. (D) A copy of the new treaty complete with signatures. (E) 2 pages of original Alien documents signed by Ronald Reagan [as governor of California], each page includes Reagan's signature.

The ORIGINAL set mentioned above is sealed in one piece oxygen free heavy plastic box. That set includes: (A) 27 sheets of 8 x 10 WITH original negatives (B) The video tape, AND the original micro film, from which the video tape was copied. (C) The 25 original pages of diagrams [with notations], formulas, alien equipment schematics plus the schematics for the Flash Gun and MY Flash Gun. (D) The treaty with Reagan's signature plus seven other political signatures and four Alien signatures. The working Flash Gun in that box is an extremely dangerous weapon. In the wrong hands, there is no limit on the danger it could inflict.

www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

This is HEAVY with info:

bbsradio.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

red haired human type...>>.... Nah..... coudnt be muh wifes people,but that would explain her ability to talk to animals she possessed. well not so much talk as understand their wants. Sure would like to travel back to the future again. its boring in this timeframe ya know?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I believe that there is a secret underground ET dinosauroid alien Star Base, at a certain cliff section of Calvert Cliffs, Maryland.

One possible way to avoid abduction from an EBE...is to avoid walking in a single group; much like a military patrol would perform on a OPeration.
edit on 5-12-2019 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Can you offer up any books written focusing on the subject of the Hopi and Aliens/UFOs? I'm struggling to find any and am quite interested.

You seem to be quite knowledgeable on the subject.

Thanks in Advance.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join