It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Horror Story: Is This The Terrible Truth That Tom DeLonge Alluded To?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: visitedbythem

Biblically speaking Demons are not to be loosed on the planet until well into the tribulation. No if they were real demons then a manmade bullet will not stop them with the exception they are created from holy relics. ALso the dudes story is really full of stuff contradicting reality. If he was shot with something hot enough to cut his fingers off his body would had partially exploded due to our bodies being mostly water. SUddenly heating the area and causing ruptures. his chest would had been ripped open when it hit him. Also what self respecting demon used Guns?

Laser weapons are cruel weapons when properly used.

The parents of demons mated with Humans. They are still around

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Please stop all the invasion crap nonsense.

Obviously the EBE’s do not want to destroy us and take over the planet.

Let us just talk about the Greys that are here. Though they have been here a long time, they are not us and they are not the ancient Gods that your grandparents were dealing with in Mesopotamia. They have studied us for a long time. They want to use us. Their experiments take time and for whatever reason may be ongoing with no end in sight.

Several whistle blowers have spoken about what is going on under Dulce. I for one believe there is truth to this - that `Nightmare Hall` is an ongoing reality. Many missing Americans end up there and never get out. Not all those experimented on get to live.

I also believe that in 1954, Eisenhower met a group of EBE’s. Whether they were Greys or not is debatable. I also believe that Eisenhower made a deal to not block the EBE’s human experimentation in a trade for advanced technology.

I think he was doing the only deal he could. As the leader of one of the most powerful armies on Earth, he probably knew that war wise he could not beat the ET’s. So he joined them instead. I do not see Ike as a Stalin/Hitler or even Alexander type of leader. I believe he was told there would be *no harm* to those that were *temporarily* abducted. And in fact, outside of the emotional strain, that is basically true. Unlike the poor cattle, those temp abductions return the human/bigfoot to their homes, almost like nothing has happened.

But Dulce does not concern the temporary abductees. Dulce is Deep #. There are times when they cannot “wave their hand and the pain goes away.” I believe there are times that the Greys need to experiment in ways that the victim will not live.

Humans work underground there and some of them cannot keep secrets. And like Phil, some get murdered for it.

The Greys plot is not to obliterate mankind, it is to use it.

I'm sure Eisenhower knew he was lucky to get anything at all in exchange for "allowing" the grays to abduct humans.
But as the saying goes, "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
At least this "deal" kept the enemy close enough to keep a wary eye on.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

The tic tac encounter happened in 2014. It was just recently released to the public.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
Spiritual Architecture is the most close to the truth. As LMH states, correctly, there are " friendlies, neutrals, and hostiles." Competition reigns. Furthermore, carrying on the theme, you either subscribe to a Steven Greer or David Jacobs point of view about the situation. Therefore, the US Govm't and corporate stakeholders in the sciences and engineering are holding the truth from the population. In either case, Greer and Jacobs are correct in their assessments, but in disagreement about which constitutes nefarious intentions.

Physical forms in this dimension carry the ability to make free-will choices where good and bad can be relative to agenda. There are rules, however, and the "rule-set" is in constant evolution. This means nothing is fair or inalienable (no pun intended) about human self-determination.

Unless, of course, you can debunk or discard anything other than what you observe or have been taught: that ET exists but has not been in contact with humanity, as the now dwindling minority, believe.

Whether you "believe" what I say or not, however, this was told to me by a US General who flew B-24 in WWII and ended up in Lockheed as a lawyer. I have never met an ET but know some who have. 100% beyond doubt they are telling the truth.

Regarding PS, there were lots of things believable and some just perposterous. Just like WMC who wrote Behold a Pale Horse, and Phil Corso, Whitley Striber, etc., the masses have been infected by an active disinfo or rather, better discribed as a counterintelligence campaign since about 1961.

I will tell the reader this - things are going to get worse, not better, unless we can evolve from our tribalism and the multipolar rivalries.

The other thing is there are some smart people on here how still can't see the forrest through the trees. They do great research but are going to miss it because they are not involved in the military or been abducted/contacted/included in the secret. They believe everything is debunkable. I think some might be active disinfo to create confusion but in most cases, probably not. They are mistaken.

For example, the UFO sighting and shutdown of nuclear silos and weapon testing since the 60's. The people that were there know. The tasked DIA and other contractors know, it wasn't accidental electro-mechanical error. It was 100% ET. Someday, in the distant future, the reports will be released. I ask you,, other than a signal to the upper hierarchy that they have capabilities to shut down ICBMs and nuke systems , what is the ultimate intention: 1) to save us from ourself or 2) to save their farm animals from wiping each other out?
As to the purpose of "them" shutting down the nuclear weapons.... well, if PS was right and they have permanent bases here then they don't want us contaminating them with radioactivity. And if they are feeding on our blood then they don't want anything to make it taste funny( or the alien equivalent of tasting funny).

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

The tic tac encounter happened in 2014. It was just recently released to the public.
2015. I live in Norfolk and the pilots involved were from the Norfolk Naval Base and Oceana Air base in Virginia Beach. I actually live on the Norfolk/VaBch city line.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: visitedbythem

Biblically speaking Demons are not to be loosed on the planet until well into the tribulation. No if they were real demons then a manmade bullet will not stop them with the exception they are created from holy relics. ALso the dudes story is really full of stuff contradicting reality. If he was shot with something hot enough to cut his fingers off his body would had partially exploded due to our bodies being mostly water. SUddenly heating the area and causing ruptures. his chest would had been ripped open when it hit him. Also what self respecting demon used Guns?

Laser weapons are cruel weapons when properly used.

The parents of demons mated with Humans. They are still around

But they make terrible husband's.
I'm joking....settle down.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Do we hate the bugs and insects we kill without second thought.
These beings are so advanced that they look at humans and insects without feelings.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Do we hate the bugs and insects we kill without second thought.
These beings are so advanced that they look at humans and insects without feelings.

But we don't go around squashing gorillas and chimpanzees because they resemble us somewhat. Hopefully humanoid type aliens will feel the same way about us. They might even think we're kind of cute.

And actually I always mentally apologize to the bugs before I eliminate them and I bet I'm not the only one.
edit on 12/3/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So how come he took a gun with him in the first place? Did he already think something was down there? Not really your usual equipment for going in a hole.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

You are getting your vids mixed up. The `Tic Tac` happened in 2004 and was first released in 2007. The `Go Fast` and `Gimbal` happened in 2015.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Aliens abduct human beings in order to pursue their agenda.

The US government must be aware of such operations, and probably cannot do anything to stop it.

That's why the veil of extreme secrecy surrounding the issue.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill
Well said. We could all re-post your post everyday and be done with it, since it simplifies everything.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Here the aliens kept abducted humans captive in large, transparent vats filled with liquid. And they kept these humans in order to perform bizarre genetic experiments on them using human and animal DNA.
The humans were also kept as a food source for them to feed on which the aliens did by absorbing the human blood through their skin.

And as if all that wasn't bad enough, according to Mr. Schneider there were over 1400 of these D.U.M.B.s

From my notes that deal with MJ-12 comes this rumor:

“In late 1951 EBE became ill. Medical personnel had been unable to determine the cause of EBE's illness and had no background from which to draw. EBE's system was chlorophyll based and he processed food into energy much the same as plants. Waste material was excreted the same as plants. It was decided that an expert on botany was called for. A botanist, Dr. Guillermo Mendoza, was brought in to try and help him recover. Dr. Mendoza worked to save EBE until mid-1952 when EBE died.”

But another rumor states that:

“The aliens were using humans and animals for a source of glandular secretions, enzymes, hormonal secretions, blood and in horrible genetic experiments. The aliens explained these actions as necessary to their survival. They stated that their genetic structure had deteriorated and that they were no longer able to reproduce. They stated that if they were unable to improve their genetic structure their race would soon cease to exist.”

And on the lighter side:

Rumor also has it that LBJ thought the DUMB funds were for protecting the President underground in case of nuclear war. He used some of these funds to build a movie theater on his ranch and pave its roads.

And another rumor has it that since the 1970's, these DUMB funds are supposedly coming from the CIA who control much of the worlds illegal drug markets.

Yes, your well earned drug money is going to the aliens!

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

According to John Lear, the EBEs’ have a genetic disorder in their digestive system, where it is atrophied and not functional. Some speculate that they were involved in some type of nuclear war or possibly on the back side of a genetic curve. In order to sustain themselves they use an enzyme or hormonal secretion obtained from the tongues and throats of cows or humans (Lear notes that cows and humans are genetically similar, and in the event of disaster cow blood could be used by humans). The secretion, extracted from blood, is mixed with other substances that are applied directly onto EBE skin, which absorbs the mixture then excretes the waste back out from the epidermal.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
Oh John...how we miss him!

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Use a push-stick when you're working on a table saw.
Just saying.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
But we don't go around squashing gorillas and chimpanzees because they resemble us somewhat.

I can assure you, that is not the reason we don't 'go around squashing chimpanzee's and gorilla's' as you put it.
I would like to see someone try to squash a chimpanzee

edit on 4/12/19 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
But we don't go around squashing gorillas and chimpanzees because they resemble us somewhat.

I would like to see someone try to squash a chimpanzee.

People have done a pretty good job of hunting gorillas over the years, and they still do. They're hunted for their meat, trophies, and because a number of societies, particularly East Asian, think parts of their bodies are medicine.

It's not because they look a little like us, though. It's because humans see pretty much everything on this planet as a potential "resource."

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
William Cooper wrote about Dulce and the aliens digestive system in the 1980’s. Some things need to be read with a grain of salt, but some, like JFK’s murder, were just his opinion. But let’s look at a couple things he wrote about the MJ-12 docs.

“ALIENS, there were 4 types of aliens mentioned in the papers. A LARGE
NOSED GREY with whom we have the treaty, the GREY reported in abductee
cases that works for the LARGE NOSED GREY, a blond human like type
described as NORDIC, a red haired human like type called ORANGE. The
home of the aliens were described as being a star in the constellation
of Orion, Barnards star, and Zeta Riticuli 1 and 2.

EBE is the name or designation given to the live alien captured at the
1949 Roswell crash. He died in captivity.

Krill was the hostage left with us at the first Holloman landing as a pledge that the aliens would carry out their part of the basic agreement that was reached during that meeting. KRLL gave us the foundation of the yellow book which was completed by the guests at a later date. KRLL became sick and was nursed by Dr. G. Mendoza who became an expert in alien biology and medicine.
KRLL later died.

GUESTS were aliens exchanged for humans who gave us the balance of the
yellow book. At the time i saw the information there were only 3 left
alive. They were called (ALF's) Alien Life Forms.

ALIEN BASES exist in the four corners area of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico,
and Nevada. Six bases were described in the 1972 papers, all on indian
reservations and all in the four corners area. The base near Dulce was
one of them.

MURDER The documents stated that many military and government personnel
had been terminated (murdered without due process of law) when they
attempted to reveal the secret.”

~ William Cooper, 1989

There are a few oddities here, the least of which is some people are going to think Trump is an alien.

Will thought there was a second crash at Roswell in 1949. I think he is talking about the second CRASH SITE in 1947, where the lie EBE was found.

As an earlier MJ-12 post of mine showed, he claimed this EBE was the one who Dr. Mendoza tried to help. Now here he says it was Krill, the one from Holloman.

Like Phil Schneider, William Cooper was murdered for making public too much information.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join