It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Appealing to hearsay as a legitimate reason for impeachment... That lawyer should be tried for treason.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It seems the ATS narrative is trying to spin it to Biden and Obama. Perhaps they should indite Hillary first like they promised then go after the rest.

The dem and media narrative is that investigations into biden are not warranted and should be illegal.

If what Biden and Obama did warrants investigation, then Trump had every riivht to want one, meaning there is no casse for impeachment.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Yes and i am sure America has being known beacon of free and independent elections and countries being independent right?

For better or worse, that's the story and we (real) Americans are sticking by it.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

free and independent elections!

How are the Free and independent elections coming along in Libya post Arab Spring American?

Hmm so much for America's regime change in Egypt when knowing that the military still run things there.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
oh boy
more spin
lol
technical issues

nice hearing

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
haha, Swallwell doesn't get his video.

but wasn't it Sookie who already said that "quid pro quo" is not even illegal?

So what are we here for again?

ps. Swalwell said "quid pro quo" not "extortion".

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It seems the ATS narrative is trying to spin it to Biden and Obama. Perhaps they should indite Hillary first like they promised then go after the rest.

Man, this is going to be devastating for Obama’s campaign.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well then, I guess that makes it okay for Trump to use a Congressional appropriation for aid to extort Ukraine into investigating his political rivals for his own political gain.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Grambler

Biden was very clear that he said you have six hours, if you dont agree to fire shokin, you get no money.

Thats "do this or esle"

So you admit he committed extortion.

It was the public position of the US, many European countries, and the IMF, The IMF being where the money was going to come from.

So extortion is ok if the IMF says it is?

I haven't seem this much mental gymnastics since desperately trying to find something, anything in the Mueller report. I have been watching on and off today, and from what I have seen these witnesses are a dud. Best part for me was Schiff getting called out in the beginning by Jordan about the whistleblower.......and Schiff is now on record saying he does not know who it is........think he may have stepped in it there.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesperA
Sure, but then they should try to enforce the now it was reversed, invasion first, diplomacy after the invasionby diplomacy first & invasion at the very last resort (if at all), now it was reversed, invasion first, diplomacy after the invasion

now it was reversed, invasion first, diplomacy after the invasion

So you actually believe the fake news media outlets and their claims that evil Russia had send little green men in Crimea. The same news media that lied about the Turkish forces mascaraing killing kurds.

You do realize that these little alleged green men that you claim and whine so much about were greeted by the 98% Eastern Slavs there right?

Lets be real you Americans wanted Crimea as a base so you could be closer to Russia. And your polticans and regime changers are upset that they lost that opportunity for good.

Crimea is never coming back to Ukraine. When knowing your puppets in Kiev wants to ban the Russian Eastern Slav and their language, history,opportunities to work.

Its more comical how you Americans dont even allow Spain's Catalonia region to have any independence shows the hypocrisy of America.

independence For you! as long as you are a puppet.
edit on 13-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here we go again.

Taylor says trump wanting of election interference from ukraine and an investigation into burisma was "solely for benefit of his campaign"

He has no way of knowing this.

We see this over and over, they say Biden and Obama idid their qpq solely to benefit the US, and have no proof.

They say trumps wanting of an investigation solely for his benefit.

They have presented no proof, and have admitted they dont know what he is thinking.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I see your still quiet on about Libya, Iraq, Yemen hmmm why arent there any regime changes in Saudi Arabia or Qatar yet? do the poor people there really love the dictatorship?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Swalwell questioning was a waste of 5 min. of my life.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Its almost like as if he was reading the script handed out by the news media and liberals.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
hmmm
support in fy 17
support in fy 18
support in fy 19

wow

interesting

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'm quite about it because it has no bearing on this impeachment hearing.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

originally posted by: JesperA
Sure, but then they should try to enforce the now it was reversed, invasion first, diplomacy after the invasionby diplomacy first & invasion at the very last resort (if at all), now it was reversed, invasion first, diplomacy after the invasion

now it was reversed, invasion first, diplomacy after the invasion

So you actually believe the fake news media outlets and their claims that evil Russia had send little green men in Crimea. The same news media that lied about the Turkish forces mascaraing killing kurds.

You do realize that these little alleged green men that you claim and whine so much about were greeted by the 98% Eastern Slavs there right?

Lets be real you Americans wanted Crimea as a base so you could be closer to Russia. And your polticans and regime changers are upset that they lost that opportunity for good.

Crimea is never coming back to Ukraine. When knowing your puppets in Kiev wants to ban the Russian Eastern Slav and their language, history,opportunities to work.

Its more comical how you Americans dont even allow Spain's Catalonia region to have any independence shows the hypocrisy of America.

independence For you! as long as you are a puppet.

Are you hallucinating or something? Where did i write anything about green men? The same goes for the rest of what you wrote, your respons makes no sense to anything i have written.

The absurdity with your post when you call me (a Swede) "You Americans" and nope, since i am a Swede, living in Sweden, American politicians are not my politicians as you claim.

WTF is this post even? You make no sense

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Congressman Castro: What If This? What If That? 😃 😃

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
But wait.

The Investigation re-started back in Feb already 😃😃

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oh... The implications Mr Castro, the IMPLICATIONS!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join