It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ChefFox

I'm quite about it because it has no bearing on this impeachment hearing.

Neither does committing an actual crime have anything to do with this impeachment hearing.

If it wasn't clear before to someone not paying attention, it should be crystal clear now that the Dems are nothing but a joke. They cannot win an election by getting more people to vote for their crappy candidates so they have to try to mislead the gullible with this garbage.

That is how highly your Democrat leaders think of you all - Dem voters....Too dumb to see what they are really doing.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
They are asking about "IF" the aid had not gone through. Buuuuuut it did go through.

This is nothing but a witch hunt. If enough voters are watching, the Dems are done.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
They are asking about "IF" the aid had not gone through. Buuuuuut it did go through.

This is nothing but a witch hunt. If enough voters are watching, the Dems are done.

Remember, the Dems depend on the disinterested and uneducated masses for their votes. The ones who only hear or read a headline (which is always purposely misleading).

They rely on the ignorant to vote for them. Sad isn't it?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Castro is worried if trump is allowed to ask about biden, the resident can ask any foreign country to investigate any of his opponents.

thats exactly what Obama did, seeking cooperation into their investigation into trump, and using unverified evidence to spy on his team.

Castro had no worry this could mean future presidents could to the same, funny isnt it.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
John Ratcliffe's question to Kent about if he agrees with him that a President shouldn't be impeached for firing a diplomat just proved that Kent is a Never Trumper. Wow. It is getting worse and worse for the Dem's.

Schiff is looking really bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JesperA

i am a Swede, living in Sweden, American politicians are not my politicians as you claim.

I am Euporean to i was just saying in general about Americans in general, please don't talk about Democracy and free elections when America itself doesn't allows others to have for geopolitical interests.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Heck, Denny...barely 30 seconds into your questioning and you sound like an idiot.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
OK I did watch a little bit . Lol

Every Republican senator should spend all of their time asking every witnesses β€œis president Zelensky lying”. Over and over and over until the proceedings end .

Basically one week long soundbite that the mainstream media will have to air. Not one of the officials will call Zelensky a liar .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: JesperA

i am a Swede, living in Sweden, American politicians are not my politicians as you claim.

I am Euporean to i was just saying in general about Americans in general, please don't talk about Democracy and free elections when America itself doesn't allows others to have for geopolitical interests.

I think you quoted the wrong person from the start (me), go back and look who actually talked about democracy and free elections etc, you'll find that it was someone else.

Quote properly next time so you don't put words in someone's mouth and claim they said something they absolutely did not say

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
jordan making closing arguments?
boo spin

ask them questions

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
point for welch
that was funny

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Peter Welch is saying nothing useful what so ever. I am almost embarrassed for the Dems. I'm not, just almost.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The Senate will be more lively. Several of them are running for president.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Welch says no politician can seek foreign assistance

Why no investigation into biuden forcing the firing of the prosecutor looking into his sons company.

Nope, that had to be done for purely noble reasons.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: highvein

The Senate will be more lively. Several of them are running for president.

I dont think so
immediate vote to dismiss
there is no evidence

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
UUUOOOO Schiff just shut down a Republican Rep for citing Schiff's own "Parody" of the call transcript πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Schiff is in trouble πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
point for welch
that was funny

Hilarious that our president cannot testify in person without implicating himself.

/s

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The more I listen to Taylor he sounds like a war hawk.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Schiff what a snake, when that women wanted to input a document in the record and correct another persons misscharacterisation of the call Schiff promptly stopped her from talking and quickly just swept it into the record.

I guess the correction would be to damning for Schiff.

Why is he controlling the hearing when he clearly has the biggest bias against Trump in the room

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k
they haven't even asked the president to testify
wonder why that was?

you would think they would want his input?

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join