It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: tanstaafl

Determine if Trump's re-election in 2020 is affected at all by these hearings.

His re-election is already guaranteed, these hearings are just adding to the landslide impact.

Yes, that is simply my opinion...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: toolgal462

Biden is on video threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they do what he wants, and you don't think that shows that Biden did anything wrong. (that is textbook definition of "quid pro quo")

NEWSFLASH: Quid pro quo is not a criminal act. It's Latin for "this for that". In this impeachment case, the reality seems to be, it was "do this, or else". That's extortion, which is form of bribery.

Thanks for the clarification. You are talking about Biden's video where he actually brags about doing exactly that.

RIGHT?

Thats two right in one day you are on a roll.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Biden was very clear that he said you have six hours, if you dont agree to fire shokin, you get no money.

Thats "do this or esle"

So you admit he committed extortion.

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Seems to me that Schiff's two "star witnesses" have basically admitted they don't actually know anything important. (Didn't one of them admit a few days ago that he only read about quid pro quo in the New York Times?) I hope we can all agree that disagreeing with president's foreign policy is not a high crime or misdemeanor.

But they have lots of thoughts, feelings and beliefs

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

His re-election is already guaranteed, these hearings are just adding to the landslide impact.

Don't ever underestimate the gullibility and stupidity of approx. half of the voting public.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Get the rolls of quarters ready for the launder-matte. Schiff looks like a loser again. 😎

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
ouch
flexibility and all
that is going to leave a mark

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Biden witholds aid condition on benefits owed solely to the US without partisan bent.

Trump withheld aid because they didn't investigate his upcoming political rival.

Its pretty simple to me.

You have no proof what Bidens motivation was,.

There was no investigation into him.

Again, this is what is frustrating so many people, the lefts insistence that Bidens quid pro quo must have been only to help the US, and had nothing to do with his son.

Meanwhile Trumps wanting of an investigation COULDNT have been to help the US by outing corruption, it had to be for personal gain.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Biden was very clear that he said you have six hours, if you dont agree to fire shokin, you get no money.

Thats "do this or esle"

So you admit he committed extortion.

It was the public position of the US, many European countries, and the IMF, The IMF being where the money was going to come from.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ooops, now they added that Obama did not give military aid to Ukraine AND THEN told the Russian president that Russia would have more flexibility with Ukraine in the future (which turned out to be an Russian invasion of Crimea), that testimony did not look good for Obama

(not that it had anything to do with the Impeachment hearing but still interesting)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Anyone else see the bald spot on top of Jackie Speier's head? It looks as if they have been pulling their hair out trying to think of ways to make this work.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesperA
Ooops, now they added that Obama did not give military aid to Ukraine AND THEN told the Russian president that Russia would have more flexibility with Ukraine in the future (which turned out to be an Russian invasion of Crimea), that testimony did not look good for Obama

(not that it had anything to do with the Impeachment hearing but still interesting)

Congress would have had to approve lethal weapons and I dont remember congress doing anything like that at the time.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I don't think anyone is claiming Trump isn't a 2020 contender. Who can say what the future holds though? As much as I'd like to think this will hurt his re-election chances I'm not naive enough to think that Trump hasn't surprised the hell out of us before and could absolutely do it again.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JesperA

And the President of Ukraine has not opened any investigations. lol. Wow. This is going down the drain for the Dems very fast.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Nobody has correlated any information intimating Biden acted in a manner unbecoming of a State official.

The same cannot be said for Trump and co.

link   
It was more or less a rhetorical question... Schiff...

Oh just f*** off!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Chris Stewart is tearing them up.

link   
ATS trump supporters don't seem to be worried, but guess who is?

www.rawstory.com...

link   
Schiff asking rhetorical questions? Looking rattled

link   
a reply to: Grambler

It has been well established, and confirmed by Kent's testimony, that Ukraine was required to conform to the anti-corruption policy established by the USA, the EU, the IMF and Ukrainian anti-corruption government factions, in order to receive the International Monetary Fund's $1billion loan guarantee., which required the replacement of the prosecutor, Shokin.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join