It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Whistleblower will testify before the US Senate.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JesperA

Agreed. My big take home from this whole debacle so far is that Schiff denial. His staff knows who the whistleblower is, that means Schiff knows, and he sat there looking like a deer in the headlights, eyes bugging out of his head and LIED TO THE NATION. He is going to get nailed for that statement..........

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesperA
Does the WB even exist? Schiff claimed he did not know who it is? So where did he get the information from? From who? When? Where? Since its all hearsay; is the WB just a fiction Schiff made up?

Come on America, seriously, "you" have started an impeachment based on "someone heard someone say something about something and that person thinks that the other person interpreted it this way but don actually know if the person actually interpreted it that way" and no-one apparantly don't know the source and are not allowed to question the "source".

Come one, this is such a joke, both sides should know this, even preschoolers could come up with a better storyline than this in their annual musical show

Total joke. An embarrassment to our country. Absolutely pathetic.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have been listening all day, the Republicans are destroying the Democrazy narrative, absolutely DESTROYING them with truth, it has been a beating down like I have never seen, so funny.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Agreed. My big take home from this whole debacle so far is that Schiff denial. His staff knows who the whistleblower is, that means Schiff knows, and he sat there looking like a deer in the headlights, eyes bugging out of his head and LIED TO THE NATION. He is going to get nailed for that statement..........

Ever hear the term ”Chinese Wall”?

A “Chinese Wall” is a term used to describe “... an information barrier within an organization that was erected to prevent exchanges or communication that could lead to conflicts of interest. ... “

It is entirely possible, probable, even, such a barrier has been “erected” in Schiff’s office between the representative and those on his staff who have, or may have knowledge, of the whistleblower’s identity, in order to prevent that identity from being leaked or recorded.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Ever hear the term ”Chinese Wall”?

A “Chinese Wall” is a term used to describe “... an information barrier within an organization that was erected to prevent exchanges or communication that could lead to conflicts of interest. ... “

It is entirely possible, probable, even, such a barrier has been “erected” in Schiff’s office between the representative and those on his staff who have, or may have knowledge, of the whistleblower’s identity, in order to prevent that identity from being leaked or recorded.

the implication that his staffers know, but he does not it absolutely laughable. If he is ever called to testify under oath, that would be made clear......Schiff had a disasterous day.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
That is how highly your Democrat leaders think of you all - Dem voters....Too dumb to see what they are really doing.

If most of their followers are like the ones on this forum, they aren't wrong.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: toolgal462

Biden witholds aid condition on benefits owed solely to the US without partisan bent.

Trump withheld aid because they didn't investigate his upcoming political rival.

Its pretty simple to me.

You have no proof what Bidens motivation was,.

There was no investigation into him.

Again, this is what is frustrating so many people, the lefts insistence that Bidens quid pro quo must have been only to help the US, and had nothing to do with his son.

Meanwhile Trumps wanting of an investigation COULDNT have been to help the US by outing corruption, it had to be for personal gain.

YES THIS.

All the left does is mind read Trump - and they are the ones that have viewed him as the next hitler.

Their ability to read his mind has proven to be incredibly bad - because if they were right their would surely be concentration camps by now - yet they are still convinced they are correct.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: toolgal462
That is how highly your Democrat leaders think of you all - Dem voters....Too dumb to see what they are really doing.

If most of their followers are like the ones on this forum, they aren't wrong.

Yep, it's their only hope. The stupidity and gullibility of their constituency. That and....identity politics.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust

a reply to: Grambler

No he didn't.
That tape doesn't prove what you claim, which is Biden is admitting to corruption.

Lame willful ignorance is obvious.

It's 20 times the evidence there is compared to the claims about Trump.

Get a clue.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
And oddly we broke yet more records in the stock market today....lol. it appears the public doesn't really care about Schiffs pony show.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
'Nuff said.....

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Again why is this so important?

where did you get that information?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hey! A change of color! When did this happen? I like it better.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Common Sense. The Senate is run by Republicans. Republicans want to whistleblower to testify.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yeah how did that work out for congress? Where is Mick Mulvaney, John Bolton?
That can work both ways you know.
You didnt say why its so important?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I thought Republicans didn't think second hand information was worth anything? Why would they want to question someone with mo first hand knowledge?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

TRUMPS inspector general of the intelligence department reviewed the complaint and found it credible.
Thats all you need to know.

Unless you include that trump wanted to fire this guy before he gave the complaint to congress to stop it.
but wiser heads prevailed.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

all they are doing is re running the Mueller report.
Where is that IG report showing that the FISA warrant was illegal. They want to go over all of that.
Hillary, the whole shebang.
Nobody on the right wanted to talk about what trump did at all. It was a giant I know you are but what am I...
but what about, but what about.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

trump said he had a lawyer read the summary of the call and he said the lawyer said it was perfect.

Was that second or third hand information he was working from?

Are we operating from a position where everyone is a liar? Where everything is made up?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join