It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
The more I listen to Taylor he sounds like a war hawk.

I would wager he is getting some kind of kickback....
mic in the house

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Funny, I just heard him lamenting how Russian aggression against Ukraine in Crimea broke 60 years of peace.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Chechnya doesn't count?
guess not?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What's the point? They have told everyone else not to testify. You think he would?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I don't think civil wars are the same as invading a recognized sovereign, even though they may be instigated by covert coups.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
oh so "peace" has a qualifier
lol
mkay

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

What's the point? They have told everyone else not to testify. You think he would?

he is pretty dumb about some things.....
I wouldn't bet on it

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
How can they know timelines when the whistle-blower testimony is a secret?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Funny, I just heard him lamenting how Russian aggression against Ukraine in Crimea broke 60 years of peace.

And yet he got weapons for Ukraine from Trump, and blankets for them from Obama which disappointed him.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Does the WB even exist? Schiff claimed he did not know who it is?

Maybe they dug up Deep Throat ...

edit on 13-11-2019 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
schiff says trumps suggested investigations had no way of benefiting the US.

This is the same guy who said investigating foreign election interference was of the upmost importance to our country now says investigating foreign election interference that helped democrats is of no benefit to the country.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't think civil wars are the same as invading a recognized sovereign, even though they may be instigated by covert coups.

The Dems didn't seem to mind not giving them weapons under Obama, but now it seems that the with holding of weapons is something they just don't agree with. Everyone watching this farce can see right through them. This will ultimately turn out bad for the Dems.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
All of Schiff's "insinuations" are unsubstantiated 😃

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah. This is probably the best Campaign video that Trump could have hoped for.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Another thing.

Both witneses said they had know knowledge of and all the Ukrainian interference democrats said Ukranian interference into the election is a myth that didnt occur

Everyone remember this. The say this despite the public admission by ukranians like leschenko who admitted to intterfering in the election by releasing a black ledger of dirt ion manafort to help hillary win the election.

When this comes out, and hopefully durham investigates it, all of the witnesses will be shown to be incompetent, and the dems allowing foreign election interference when it benefits them.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Schiff just shut down calling the WB to testify 😃😃😃

And he STILL claims he doesn't know who the WB is 😃😃😃

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Does the WB even exist? Schiff claimed he did not know who it is? So where did he get the information from? From who? When? Where? Since its all hearsay; is the WB just a fiction Schiff made up?

Come on America, seriously, "you" have started an impeachment based on "someone heard someone say something about something and that person thinks that the other person interpreted it this way but don actually know if the person actually interpreted it that way" and no-one apparantly don't know the source and are not allowed to question the "source".

Come one, this is such a joke, both sides should know this, even preschoolers could come up with a better storyline than this in their annual musical show

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JesperA

Schiff will probably come out and say it's Ed Buck, and he wants to deal.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

What will the left do in 2020 when the house goes Republican and Trump beats Hillery again?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

What will the left do in 2020 when the house goes Republican and Trump beats Hillery again?

Offer to pay for free medical care for those that think this delusion actually happend.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join