It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I sound crazy?

Biden is on video threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they do what he wants, and you don't think that shows that Biden did anything wrong. (that is textbook definition of "quid pro quo")

and on the flip side,

Trump doesn't do that. He simply mentions that he would appreciate help with investigating if Biden had maybe done something wrong (by threatening to withhold aid unless the prosecutor was fired) without THREATENING to withhold aid or anything else

and Trump is the one who you "feel" or "believe" is the one who broke the law?

Yes, I find it funny. Or sad. Depending on how I "feel" at the moment.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
Mr. Jordan killing the "star witness"

jordan is good at breaking people down
interesting all the people he didnt speak to or meet with

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Only Mr. Jordan was trying to paint him as a star witness. I have not heard any witness called anything close to that by the DEMs.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
oh boy
opine for 5 minutes
no questions
just spin

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I must admit that setting my own biases aside, this whole process here seems to be a jumble of '' did you knows'' and minutia that is going to be way over the heads of most Americans. I say this owing to the FACT that most of this is meaningless to me.
I may not last much longer as my attention span is waning....

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: fernalley

Only Mr. Jordan was trying to paint him as a star witness. I have not heard any witness called anything close to that by the DEMs.

www.nytimes.com...

"Mr. Taylor has become one of the star witnesses for the Democratic-led impeachment effort"

A quick Google found a huge amount of MSM and Democrats claiming Taylor is a star witness so nope, i really don't think its only Mr. Jordan who paints him as a star witness

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JesperA
nice catch
thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Court of public opinion though. You believe he didn't, others believe he did.

Some people believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

There is ZERO actual evidence. NONE.

You or I won't really be able to make an determination of effect until the end of next year.....

Not sure what you mean by 'determination of effect...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
ahh
we get to what the president of ukraine says

yay

they both said he is honest and credible

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Biden is on video threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they do what he wants, and you don't think that shows that Biden did anything wrong. (that is textbook definition of "quid pro quo")

NEWSFLASH: Quid pro quo is not a criminal act. It's Latin for "this for that". In this impeachment case, the reality seems to be, it was "do this, or else". That's extortion, which is form of bribery.

edit on 13-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Biden witholds aid condition on benefits owed solely to the US without partisan bent.

Trump withheld aid because they didn't investigate his upcoming political rival.

Its pretty simple to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Determine if Trump's re-election in 2020 is affected at all by these hearings.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Mr. Ratclife omitted misdemeanors from high crimes and misdemeanors. Now why would someone who yells so loud forget something so important.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Biden threatened to withold aid unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor and put someone in place that would actually investigate Burisma (the company his son sat on the board of).

Isn't that the opposite of impropriety?
So now it’s ok for Biden the VP to threaten to withhold aid ... not even based on someone else’s intimations or understanding but on his own admission. Interesting. I think someone ought to make up their mind what is QPQ.
edit on 13-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I’m not the least bit upset about what’s going on.

I think it’s ridiculous .

The only thing bothering me now is that I’d rather be watching Dana Perino .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
he is testifying about watching tv???
wtf

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Best laugh I had all day. Like watching people become Kung Fu masters after walking into a cobweb. I asked a simple question and specifically stated to forget about Trump. And yet you could not justify the position without directly transitioning to Trump as fast as possible to deflect a poor argument.

Simply put, if what Biden done is okay; then what Trump has done is okay. If Trump is wrong, then Biden has to be wrong.

Is there a path of Trump being right and Biden wrong? Yes. Pursuit of justice.
Can Trump be wrong and Biden right? I don’t think so. Because the call memo very specifically mentions CrowdStrike in regards to 2016 election interference as well as Bersma and Biden. If it was just Biden, you might have Trump fully in the wrong. But I am not seeing anything that makes withholding aid in exchange for administration changes right.

And I would say the same if China said we had to fire Pelosi to seal the deal on preventing the Trade War.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I quit watching this, i am not sure how leftists in this thread would try and justify this as evidence agaisnt Trump or proof that he committed any wrong doing.

The more i listen the more ridicules its looking on the democrats no doubt the media will try and spin this as a victory agaisnt Trump.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Seems to me that Schiff's two "star witnesses" have basically admitted they don't actually know anything important. (Didn't one of them admit a few days ago that he only read about quid pro quo in the New York Times?) I hope we can all agree that disagreeing with president's foreign policy is not a high crime or misdemeanor.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
oops
hearsay

people make mistakes

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join