It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not from this planet, possibly from Mars&Nibiru???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There isnt enough mass in the asteroid belt to make a planet, only a planetoid like pluto.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It is correct to say that ther isn't enough mass for a planet in the asteroid belt. But if you count in the 2 moons of Mars, the one that hit Mars, the one that hit earth and possible any moons of jupiter, that should be enoug, right.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I believe there was a planet there once, and computer models of the solar system support that probability. The massive objects that deformed Mars, and the various extinction level events on earth may account for much of the missing mass. Also, any more bits that were knocked towards the sun would have long since been pulled by gravity into and then very easily absorbed by the sun, no matter how big they were.
What sort of event destroyed this planet is likely impossible to know now.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Extinction even asteroids are usually only 15-20 km accross. We havent been bombarded with enough.

As for Mars taking a bigger pounding, this is not true, the Martian surface looks more battered because there are no tectonic processes there, though there is the arguement that the entire northern hemisphere is an crater.

And even if there was a planet there it would have been smaller than Mars, and colder and generally more unpleasent, could life really have evolved there?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Look here is my 2c or more, if we know that meteor showers are what once was comet, so why is iloagical that asteroid belt wasn't once a planet.
This is logical with Bode-Titius rule and to expect planet there and even more interesting if it was destroy that could only be in some great cataclismic event it is soooooooooooo obvious.

here enjoy

Bode's law, better called the Bode-Titius Rule, was first published by Johann Daniel Titius, but did not become well known until it was republished by Johann Elert Bode. It is supposed to predict the distances of the planets from the sun in astronomical units[1] by the formula
0.4 + 0.3 · 2n
Planet Calculation Prediction Actual
distance
Mercury 0.4 + 0 · 0.3 0.4 0.39
Venus 0.4 + 1 · 0.3 0.7 0.72
Earth 0.4 + 2 · 0.3 1.0 1.00
Mars 0.4 + 4 · 0.3 1.6 1.52
Ceres 0.4 + 8 · 0.3 2.8 2.77
Jupiter 0.4 + 16 · 0.3 5.2 5.20
Saturn 0.4 + 32 · 0.3 10.0 9.54
Uranus 0.4 + 64 · 0.3 19.6 19.19
Neptune 0.4 + 128 · 0.3 38.8 30.07
but is usually represented by a table as shown here. The second column in the table is supposed to be the calculation from that formula of the distance of each planet, the third column the result of that calculation. The fourth column shows the actual average distance from the sun for each planet.
Uranus[2] was discovered after Bode's publication, but the rule likely played no role in that discovery. There was no reason then to suppose that Saturn wasn't both the outermost planet and the last entry in the table. Ceres[3] is considered to be a major triumph of the Bode-Titius rule, Neptune[4] its major defeat.

Though the Bode-Titius rule played no part in the discovery of Uranus, that discovery was considered to be strong support for the validity of the rule. Science rightly favors theories which are a good fit for new data discovered after a theory was developed.

Ceres was discovered by chance, not by application of the Bode-Titius rule. Nevertheless, its orbit fit the rule so perfectly that there had been active search for a planet at that distance and the discovery was considered to be another vindication.

The Bode-Titius rule was used in the calculations that led to the discovery of Neptune. Only later was its orbit calculated precisely and found not to fit.

so you all can calculate for even more distant planets. and I wonder if pluton doesn't fit in why is that?

for bode-titius do search and read more.
This still doesn't solve the Martian mystery.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have seen the pictures of Mars that show an impact so immense that there is an actual bulge on the opposite side of the planet. I believe that there were three similarly monstrous hits total, which devestated the planets surface. There is allegedly a 3000 foot difference in elevation of the surface between the northern and southern hemisphere of Mars, which some describe as the result of strikes so big that they tore half the planets crust off. If there had been life before that, there likely was not after. I doubt earth has ever sustained such damage, since we still have an atmosphere, for one, and we do not appear to have any impact craters anywhere near the magnitude of the big ones that killed Mars. But that is not to say we have not been close to extinction from hits, because from what I have read, we have been close more than once. Mars got obliterated, on a far larger scale, scoured beyond repair.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Black Guard, we seem to have read the same books, I beleive that the devastation suffered in the northern hemisphere of Mars is a result of colliding with an object the size of the earths moon, tearing off a huge amount of crust.

As for the Tharasis bulge, that is not the result of meteor impact, if an object had hit mars with the force required to create mountain ranges on the other side of the world it would have shattered the planet in the first place. The bulge was most likely formed by an upswell of magma from within the planet around 1.5 billion years ago when there was still some tectonic activity.

Finally there is a good body of evidence to say that whe the Earth was still a molten ball that was just beggining to cool it was hit by a planet the size of Mars, tearing part of the crust and blasting a huge part of the planets mantle into space, where it coalesced into the moon.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
An even more interesting thing to search on mars is the electrical nature of some of the scouring, canyons, and valleys. Some of it looks like an emmense electrical arc blasted here and there (something that may possibly happen if two very large planets came close enough to each other).
Lightning in a size and on a scale never before seen, let alone theorized about.

Rense.com has some very interesting articles (with pics) on the subject
www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
First of all, I want to thank Joe for filling me in on some alternative theories about Mars geography which I didn't know. I appreciate it.
And regarding the moons formation, I saw a military computer simulation where they input an object the size of the moon hitting an earth size object, and with a few tweaks they found an angle that it would have been able to hit, absorb into, then tear off and become the moon. It looked alot like a lava lamp.
Giant electrical storms, etc., when I read the book 'Cataclism' by Allen and Delair, they hypothesized that ancient legends of the seas boiling, and the oceans covering the land, could have been caused by the same near miss by a huge object. The book is full of alot of other strong supporting evidence that something like that took place around 9 500 BC.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Recently have been ill with Kidney stones only to find out that the chemical composition of my stones can only be found in 2 known place...... in human kidneys and on the planet Mars! news.bbc.co.uk... Anji

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well the evidence is there. UNEARTHED evidence for all of you to see, we have genes from the Gods from Nibiru, half earthling and half God, They came and due to the heavy work they resorted to share their own genes on the homo sapiens sapiens and the result was and uncivilized earthling made to work, The Lord God EA, loved the ripeness and beauty of two young earthling females, and proceeded to impregnate them and TA' RAN'
Civilized man was born half god half earthling so no dobt we may find this earth half alien to our bodies. We have The brain of a God but we just use it 5 to 10% a the most, we have a lot of Junk DNA that scientists dont know what the hell is there for if dont even use it Urevokable evidence that points to the Gods from nibiru.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wow. You guys are angry people! j/k

This sounds like something from Sitchin's GENESIS REVISITED.

Is it possible that (and I'm not saying IT IS) we landed on earth from another planet, but laned in antarctica, when the continent was once dry land? You know, assuming that there was a pole shift?

And for kicks and giggles, the Ica Stones can be interpreted to show humans alongside dinosaurs.

I think that there is a fault in what we know about human history, I just don't know what.

No evidence here, just thinking out loud.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by atomica_26]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mesiah
*personal attacks*
I will not even begin to comment on all the facets that spell disaster for your theory, but we can start with an actual theory that coincides with your implausible gravity bone breaking.... the earths gravity has not always been constant through out history!
*more non argumented offensive language involving 7th grade*

How in the name of the creator you prove that Earth gravity changed we lost
part of the Earth maybe??
here is some 7th grade physics:
g equals gamma as gravity constant multiple mass of the Earth divided by distance squared. And if you don't suggest Earth lost its mass or gained mass or shrinked a lot it that couldn't happen!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If we are not from this planet, no living being is from this planet:

Evidence for common descent may be found in traits shared between all living organisms. In Darwin's day, the evidence of shared traits was based solely on visible observation of morphologic similarities, such as the fact that all birds — even those which do not fly — have wings. Today, the theory of evolution has been strongly confirmed by the science of DNA genetics. For example, every living thing makes use of nucleic acids as its genetic material, and uses the same twenty amino acids as the building blocks for proteins. All organisms use the same genetic code (with some extremely rare and minor deviations) to translate nucleic acid sequences into proteins. Because the selection of these traits is somewhat arbitrary, their universality strongly suggests common ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org...

How do you account for that.

However, there is an account of the origins of life on earth that may just prove that you are on the right track:

Life does not spontaneously appear in the universes; the Life Carriers must initiate it on the barren planets. They are the carriers, disseminators, and guardians of life as it appears on the evolutionary worlds of space. All life of the order and forms known on Urantia [the name of Planet Earth] arises with these Sons, though not all forms of planetary life are existent on Urantia.

The corps of Life Carriers commissioned to plant life upon a new world usually consists of one hundred senior carriers, one hundred assistants, and one thousand custodians. The Life Carriers often carry actual life plasm to a new world, but not always. They sometimes organize the life patterns after arriving on the planet of assignment in accordance with formulas previously approved for a new adventure in life establishment. Such was the origin of the planetary life of Urantia.

When, in accordance with approved formulas, the physical patterns have been provided, then do the Life Carriers catalyze this lifeless material, imparting through their persons the vital spirit spark; and forthwith do the inert patterns become living matter.

The vital spark--the mystery of life--is bestowed through the Life Carriers, not by them. They do indeed supervise such transactions, they formulate the life plasm itself, but it is the Universe Mother Spirit who supplies the essential factor of the living plasm. From the Creative Daughter of the Infinite Spirit comes that energy spark which enlivens the body and presages the mind.

In the bestowal of life the Life Carriers transmit nothing of their personal natures, not even on those spheres where new orders of life are projected. At such times they simply initiate and transmit the spark of life, start the required revolutions of matter in accordance with the physical, chemical, and electrical specifications of the ordained plans and patterns. Life Carriers are living catalytic presences which agitate, organize, and vitalize the otherwise inert elements of the material order of existence.

The Life Carriers of a planetary corps are given a certain period in which to establish life on a new world, approximately one-half million years of the time of that planet. At the termination of this period, indicated by certain developmental attainments of the planetary life, they cease implantation efforts, and they may not subsequently add anything new or supplemental to the life of that planet.

During the ages intervening between life establishment and the emergence of human creatures of moral status, the Life Carriers are permitted to manipulate the life environment and otherwise favorably directionize the course of biologic evolution. And this they do for long periods of time.

When the Life Carriers operating on a new world have once succeeded in producing a being with will, with the power of moral decision and spiritual choice, then and there their work terminates--they are through; they may manipulate the evolving life no further. From this point forward the evolution of living things must proceed in accordance with the endowment of the inherent nature and tendencies which have already been imparted to, and established in, the planetary life formulas and patterns. The Life Carriers are not permitted to experiment or to interfere with will; they are not allowed to dominate or arbitrarily influence moral creatures.

Upon the arrival of a Planetary Prince they prepare to leave, though two of the senior carriers and twelve custodians may volunteer, by taking temporary renunciation vows, to remain indefinitely on the planet as advisers in the matter of the further development and conservation of the life plasm. Two such Sons and their twelve associates are now serving on Urantia.

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

[edit on 2005/11/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If life on Earth is so evolved and developed then it should flourish but on the contrary thousands of species vanished and it is something which is "evolving process" these days.
So it could be then in one point in the past life was transferred from other floating body, space ship or anything on Earth and in that moment everything looked nice, but on their own plants, animals, mankind are showing that are not well adapted to the planet.
I was thinking that human life form is not well adapted but maybe it can be applied to other species too.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Deleted by author. Link broken.

[edit on 2005/11/13 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
No No No No ....... No!

You're all wrong.

Long long long ago .... our ancestors were forced to flee our home planet after a devasting inter galactic war.

As refugees, we fled our galaxy in dozens of space ships ..... And after 40 years of wandering we came apon this planet, Earth.

A party of 3 men were sent down ..... but they crash landed, but were rescued by a homonoid nomad people. The crash survivors sent a message back to the refugee fleet to say they were OK ..... but informed the fleet that there was an advanced civilization of Ape that controlled the planet and that these dinosaur riding monkeys could be a threat. However it was still considered safe for the refugees to land and begin a new life.

Around this time, the Commander of one of the ships, Commander B. Noah radioed in that his ship, the GSS Ark, was out of fuel ..... and promptly crash landed in an ocean on earth, causing a great tidal wave, giving rise to the Myth of the Great Flood, wiping out the Dinosaurs being used by the monkeys as there mode of transport and causing the lucky groups of monkey that survived to have a great fear of water.

The rest of the fleet took this as a sign ..... and promptly landed as all the animals that they'd brught with them from the home planet had escaped and were running wild.

The refugees landed and hid there space ships .... for fear that they would be found by the enemies from the Galactic space war.

So the many families of refugees tried to blend in here on earth. Built homes and planted gardens. After many years the refugees began playing sports and hunting. They hunted small game for food and for sport ...... The mighty Missing Link Monkey was prized as a trophy!!!! But unfortunately after several years they were hunted out.

The first child born on the new planet was a baby boy called Adama (meaning first) His parents, Bob and Jenny Made-by-God were delighted and lived happily in the new home they callen Edenville. Adama eventually married an Eve A. Rib-of-mine (who was born on the planet not long after Adama) and the couple lived a fairly uneventful life at the nudist colony they built for themselves down at whats was then called Appletown ..... however due to the snake problem they had in the orchard they eventually moved north to Figtown

So basically folks ..... thats our history.

But wait .... one note of interest. The space sailors that were manning the refugee space ships, had to make do, and breed with the humanoid race of people found by the 3 guys who crash landed on the 1st planet reccee, because there were no female space sailors back then to mingle with. After several generations ...... the new hybrid HU-MAN began interbreeding with the other refugees which is why today we all share similar DNA to chimps and money because prior to the refugee landing the inteligent chimps and monkeys breifly inter breed with the humanoids before the refugee arrivial.

However ..... as this explains a lot ...... Im unable to explain the Welsh people of today and why they have such a fasination with sheep !

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
have you thought of places on earth where the day is only 6 hours?

there are people living in these places.

One other question if you was on one side right smack bang in the middle(north or south) of the earth why is there gravity still.
i find this very weird. but I am half asleep might go to bed and research this tommrow tell me what you think.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It Kinda makes sense. All plants and animals on this planet are suited to their environment except for us. Sea life at thousands of feet in depth thrive with no sunlight or oxygen , not to mention the enormous pressure. The only thing they have to worry about is being eaten by a predator. Anything that changes around us causes massive disturbances.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
I am with you 100% my brother. Annanaki were the descendents and are the inhabitants of Nibiru (or Sedna) but watch out there are the descendents of the outcast race of SATAN!

If you believe that then why would you worry about Satan? This would be Enki-EA like my name here
& he was good. Enlil (Yahweh,jehovah) was the one killing people and wanted us dead supposedly.
I would buy mars but I dont think they would have lived on niribu, I mean, no sun?? Would they not choose a better planet? Unless they have the technology and patience to maintain that.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by princeea]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join