It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not from this planet, possibly from Mars&Nibiru???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
StickyG:

That is interesting, and I can see how a conclusion could be logically derived, and cleanly, in regards to copying the Giza pyramid. However, who actually built the Giza pyramids?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guy Kawasaki
That is interesting, and I can see how a conclusion could be logically derived, and cleanly, in regards to copying the Giza pyramid. However, who actually built the Giza pyramids?

Well, who really knows? From the reading I have done, one theory suggests they were built by the descendents of Atlantis, who could also be considered to have originated from Mars. How did the martians get here in the first place then? Did they send a colony here on some spaceship when they realized their world was doomed? Did the zeta reticulans bring them here on their ships? There are lots of questions here without answers.

Could it be the answers to these questions can be found in the Hall of Records beneath the Sphynx and this is why no further exploration under the Sphynx is being allowed?

What would happen to society if this was proven to be the case? Maybe Hitler was onto something with the Aryan race and his blonde haired, blue eyed "Boys of Brazil" scenario. Just because the man was diabolically evil at worst and a pawn for the globalist elite at best, doesn't mean all his ideas were without knowledge, however twisted that knowledge may have been. Is it possible that human life on this planet as we know it, is actually a mix of races from multiple planets? I say it's absolutely possible, and just because there is little evidence to prove it, it should not be entirely discounted until such proof is found and brought to light.

Someone needs to call Geraldo Rivera and get him over to Giza so we can find what's under the Sphynx

Food for thought at least.

peace

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sounds good. I don't understand, though, why you are abandoning Evolution, as it seems like you are. Why Mars? Why not just 100,000 years of homosapien evolution?

As for the Hall of Records under the Sphinx, what is that all about?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Sounds good. I don't understand, though, why you are abandoning Evolution, as it seems like you are. Why Mars? Why not just 100,000 years of homosapien evolution?

I am not abandoning evolutionary theory. There is much evidence to suggest that we have evolved in the past and are still in the process of evolving. I'm just pointing out that a blending of genetics could have occured in the past, from an extra-terrestial source, that would explain why we haven't found "The missing link" yet. I draw no conclusions, as there isn't sufficient data to do so. That's why I say we can only speculate.

As for the Hall of Records under the Sphinx, what is that all about?

Look Here, make yourself some tea, and enjoy.

peace

[edit on 16-9-2005 by StickyG]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
We have sequenced the human genome, surely any alien DNA or evidence of tampering would show.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
We have sequenced the human genome, surely any alien DNA or evidence of tampering would show.

And it does show with 223 genes not found in any other vertebrates

The “Head-scratching” Discovery

It was here, in tracing the vertical evolutionary record contained in the human and the other analyzed genomes, that the scientists ran into an enigma. The “head-scratching discovery by the public consortium,” as Science termed it, was that the human genome contains 223 genes that do not have the required predecessors on the genomic evolutionary tree.

How did Man acquire such a bunch of enigmatic genes?

In the evolutionary progression from bacteria to invertebrates (such as the lineages of yeast, worms, flies or mustard weed – which have been deciphered) to vertebrates (mice, chimpanzees) and finally modern humans, these 223 genes are completely missing in the invertebrate phase. Therefore, the scientists can explain their presence in the human genome by a “rather recent” (in evolutionary time scales) “probable horizontal transfer from bacteria.”

In other words: At a relatively recent time as Evolution goes, modern humans acquired an extra 223 genes not through gradual evolution, not vertically on the Tree of Life, but horizontally, as a sideways insertion of genetic material from bacteria…

...“It is not clear whether the transfer was from bacteria to human or from human to bacteria,” Science quoted Robert Waterson, co-director of Washington University’s Genome Sequencing Center, as saying.

But if Man gave those genes to bacteria, where did Man acquire those genes to begin with?

Link

peace

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Sorry, but i dont trusts articles on science that with sentance 'as readers of my books will know' anywhere in them. Is there a better link anywhere?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Understood. But to expand, I precisely meant abandoning based on the explanation of humans' existence that Darwin and many subsequent Biologists have argued for: chance mutation, an evolutionary mechanism. That we spawned from primitive ape. So are you favoring Mars... over the former explanation? If so, what is wrong with the chance mutation theory and what evidence do we have to support the Mars hypothesis?

I just read an interesting blurb about a mutation that a researcher(s) has discovered that codes for "smarter" individuals. He noticed this gene has populated us rapidly and maybe responsible for the next step in our evolution in terms of intelligence. He stated that the black population do not have it in such abundance.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I just read an interesting blurb about a mutation that a researcher(s) has discovered that codes for "smarter" individuals. He noticed this gene has populated us rapidly and maybe responsible for the next step in our evolution in terms of intelligence. He stated that the black population do not have it in such abundance.

Which study was this? I'd like a name please.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
...you may all think im completely crazy ..and its ok...because i find this very hard to believe myself...but when this happend...to me it made to much sence...but of course it could be my mind playing tricks on me.....first of all..i have a theory...we ARE from this planet...but from what is the question...i think youll find it impossible to tell me we evolved from apes to what we are now...it would take far to long to be where we are today...if it were true..id say we should be around the roman age by now...in december last year i had a vision...some other entity had said to me..something strange..they needed something from this planet..cause of a great danger that coexsists with them...i asked if they could show me...they said it wasnt possible..but i begged to go with them...i could have sworn they said it will take two weeks to get here....i woke from my daze...and the odd thing is..exactly two weeks later on the 23rd..i had a "dream"(or what ever it was)..i was on this planet..strange enviroment...it looked like violet skies and dark grey lands...i was inside this building with a huge dome over it(glass or something) and as i looked over the sky i could see this giant hole(black hole or something) in a strange way to put it..it looked like a rip in the universe or something...everyone in panic...the man i saw was there..he said nothing but pointed to it...these people looked like humans...but they were not...so peaceful..like they had a glow around them...they were dressed funny and they were pale..very light skinned...with complete black eyes...i woke up that morning like..wow what a wierd dream...but when i realized what that day was..i sat there in question..it was a wierd experience..and it felt like a lucid dream..very vivid..but you know..dreams are dreams...but just think about it..what if it were true? do you think we could be hybrids? i mean what the hell could even be the point to make hybrids and leave them here? it sounds dumb..but just givvin ya'll something to question and think about...~Kiliker

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The name of the study not sure at the moment: do a google search. I read it last week in my travels. As for the dreams about where we came from, while I am sympathetic to alternative explanations, that seems a bit off. We are not "hybrids" since hybrids are infertile with each other. But your blackhole theory is interesting. With exceptions, pretty much all of these theories cannot be completely refuted: the brain in the vat; that we are from another planet....

Why is it impossible that humans spawned from apes? We are strikingly similar. And I favor the evolutionary chance mutation theory, but as stated, there are other formidable theories. Take a pick: Time travellers from the future; offworld colonial travelers; Alien experiments; matrix existence - nothing is "real"; God's experiment; etc.

However, if we are to successfully argue against chance mutation, more evidence is needed. Unexcitedly, perhaps researching how genes work and an overview of life from an element, to a thirty celled clump of cooperating cells, to fish, to now, will help and, will be a "let down."

Tis fun to postulate alternatives, but I strongly affirm that evolutionary theory is sound, that we are a result of billions of years of cellular evolution, in where the abudance of such conglmerates, on this planet alone, borders on infinity.

Aside from how the mechanisms operate around here, I am of the position that we are an experiment, the "toilet paper roll" take on our existence. Not completely deterministic (I am not sure, though); but, all of this was thought out and we are morphing into our creator. The parameters have been plugged in and all is unfolding.

Another position I hold is that we are simply part of "it", whatever that thing(s) are.

[edit on 18-9-2005 by Guy Kawasaki]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiliker30i think youll find it impossible to tell me we evolved from apes to what we are now...it would take far to long to be where we are today...

I'm not sure where you are getting your information about how long humans have been around, but...

Earliest modern homo sapiens has been around for 150,000 years (evidence from Ethiopia.) Human ancestors (homo erectus, Australopithecus) have been around for millions of years. The first human-made stone tools (Australopithecus) are around 5 million years old.

Hominids have not sat around admiring their opposable thumbs for the past five million years.

if it were true..id say we should be around the roman age by now

I think you've missed some factors, such as how rapidly technology develops when you have an area with a stable food supply (farming and trade) and when you have a large population (idea exchange) and technological innovations that make leisure time possible.

Once we get those, we do have the leisure time to sit around and admire our opposable thumbs but most of us get cracking studying inventions and history and science and making new stuff.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
it isnt impossible that we "spawned" from apes..im sure we are "from" apes...but if you really think about it..what "kind" of apes could we have evolved from? they must have been a really smart species...if you look at the ones living with us today..they are pretty damn smart wouldnt you say? but the fact is..they must have been living with us about the same amout of time "we" started out..(or id like to believe)..so wouldnt it be possible as well that they would be just as..or even slightly more advanced in anyway then they are now?..id say no..they are evolving very slowly..but im sure that in time..one day they will be where we are today...im just saying that its odd the fact that we evolved so fast..it just doesnt seem that right...i just think that we could have been cross-bread,to "uppen" the evolution abit..i aint saying this theory is correct...but i do find it odd that we are very advanced...in such short time...~Kiliker

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Once we get those, we do have the leisure time to sit around and admire our opposable thumbs but most of us get cracking studying inventions and history and science and making new stuff.

You try telling that to students...I do believe, we just sit about and admire our opposable thumbs.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Kiliker brought some nice thoughts here, and for the hybrids being infertile,
this could happen when hybrids are natural, not engineered, but for example as in this link
www.intl-pag.org...
fertility and sterility is something you can improve and avoid if you know where to intervene.
Besides sterility is still problem in human reproduction.

It is certain, on the one hand, that the sterility of various species when crossed is so different in degree and graduates away so insensibly, and, on the other hand, that the fertility of pure species is so easily affected by various circumstances, that for all practical purposes it is most difficult to say where perfect fertility ends and sterility begins. I think no better evidence of this can be required than that the two most experienced observers who have ever lived, namely, Kolreuter and Gartner, should have arrived at diametrically opposite conclusions in regard to the very same species. It is also most instructive to compare--but I have not space here to enter on details--the evidence advanced by our best botanists on the question whether certain doubtful forms should be ranked as species or varieties, with the evidence from fertility adduced by different hybridisers, or by the same author, from experiments made during different years. It can thus be shown that neither sterility nor fertility affords any clear distinction between species and varieties; but that the evidence from this source graduates away, and is doubtful in the same degree as is the evidence derived from other constitutional and structural differences.

darwin.thefreelibrary.com...

In fact evolution is theory which foundations lay on the fertility of hybrids.
Of course correct me if I am wrong, and I'm sure you will do it

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In Biology hybrids are supposed to generally be sterile (crossbreading). The prime example is the Mule, a result of the mating of a Donkey and a Horse. Of course, Mules cannot mate with each other. However, there are cases where prehaps they were successful. But what that text quoted in the above post might be saying is, I think, more related to species that are very closely related that breed. This of course is pivotal when discussing speciation - how new species form under evolutionary theory.

[edit on 18-9-2005 by Guy Kawasaki]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here is what I think about this.

Back in the day humans lived on Mars, their planet had a cycle of 25hours. They had powers of the mind(telekinetics and the like) due to the alpha brainwave thing, which helped them to advance.

Now like all cool and exciting stories, they had a conflict, an enemy. This enemy lived on Nibiru, They were humanoid, their planet had a cycle of 36 hours. They did not like the great people of Mars, they were to great.

Now for their tragic flaws. The great people of Mars were a unified and peaceful race who's technology was rivalled by none at the time. The Nibirueans were a developing war mongering people who's brutallity was a result of their yy male genes(2 y chromisomes for the males of the lot).

Now, the war mongering people known as the Nibirueans began work building a weapon that would destroy the homeworld of the Martians. Well, the Martians didn't take kindly to this, so they began work making a ship so that they could colonize. They feared the Nibirueans because they represented the evil that exists in them, they represented their hidden thoughts, and they reveiled their weaknesses with ease. With fear of complete destruction they prepared to spread to another planet.

But, they would not let this threat get out of hand, they would not allow them to go around killing them. They decided that they would never be peaceful except while in their grave. But they did not want to just up and kill them, they couldn't.

Several attempts later a Martian successfully made a hybrid race, which had the intellect, compassion, and mind abilities of the people of Mars. While they had the strength, war stategy, and desire to spread their race that the Martians lacked. He claimed that he has made the perfect race, he has united two enemies.

Well, this didn't go over well with the Nibirueans. And with their weapon completed they were ready to go on the offensive. And no one will be spared.

The Martians saw only two possibilities. They die or the Nibirueans die. They knew not what to do. But one thing was for certain, neither of these races deserve to rule the galaxy. Who has the right to choose who will live and who will die. Well , they decide to strike back. They first prepared a ship full of the new humans, who if worse comes to worse will be sent to earth to succeed where they failed, and stop a tyrant from destroying all that is sacred.

The Martians destroyed the Nibirueans, and will an explosion, genocide was comitted(Mars-the God of war, kinda ironic isn't it). But the martians would not benift as much as they thought from this. Three large pieces of Nibiru came hurrling toward them. They managed to stop two of them in orbit, but the other ine ended their civilization. The addition of two moons then sped up the day to around were it is now.

The colony ship was sent to earth, but earth too was hit by a Nibiru. This ended the dinosaurs, and plumited earth into an ice age. Living through this was difficult, even for the new breed. They were sent with supplied for a warm climate. So we leared to live off the land and make coats from animals, and hunt.

For many years we stuggled through the cold. When it ended we bagan remaking our lost technology and thus Atlantis and other cities are born. The pyramids are also made. But as if to screw them over, they have no mid powers on earth. With the exception of a few, these few were known as prophets, held kingdoms, and lead wars.

Some famous prophets include Moses and Noah. Noah kept the civilization alive as Atlantis and others were destroyed. Many prophets foretold a day when there creators would visit them or help them.

In the Bible The Red sea is parted and a pillar of fire is desended upon the king of egypt. Elijah is brought up into the heavens alive, in a flaming chariot. A wicked man is made blind because of dibelief. When his is granted his sight again things like scales fall from his eyes(contacts... cough cough).

And now they visit us today with more advanced technology then before by means of UFO. They are still peaceful and still want to help us. These are Martians that fed somewhere else and thrived.

-templersstorms1312- out

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That story is sensational. Do you believe it? I can't refute it completely, however.

As for us being hybrids, I think if we were planted here by another species from afar, we are:

1. Genetically engineered and thus not hybrids in the true sense - we are fertile with each other
2. A phenomena

But, the chance mutation theory is strong. Look at us. We are strikingly similar in our looks compared to apes. Watching the social behavior of a Silverback Gorilla makes me look at myself and blush: we are not the only game in town. While we far exceed the intelligence of anything on earth and are streamlined, we are also similar to more primitive species in numerous respects. To say we are out of place and not from apes full stop is, perhaps oversimplifying it.

Because of our ability to form words and communicate, we have had a great advantage in terms of evolution. Perhaps these functions defined us then, and, will establish our future identities. As a related footnote, I watched a program on a girl who was locked up in her home until she was 13 years old, with little to no stimulation. Scientists found her brain to be smaller and have significantly less connections. As a result, although she could learn new words, she could not form sentences.

My point. Our system appears to play a major role in our abilities throughout a typical span. Apes having nothing of the sort. And for having nothing of the sort, they are fairly intelligent. Interesting to figure how apes would evolve in a "system" similar to ours, like the way humans grow. As a result, perhaps their evolution is rather stagnant due to their enviroment - which doesn't change much. And so the argument has come back around, using evolution to explain apes little to no changes in progression for all this time.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by Guy Kawasaki]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It seems my posts are never read (page five of this thread).

Both evolution and 'seeding' have taken place. Both are not 'one time events' but done gradual through time - and both are necessary for us to have reached where we currently are at.

Ever heard of remote viewing?

The Asteroid Belt was once a planet called 'Tiamat' (the multi-headed dragon), its decaying elliptical orbit brought it too close to mars and severely damaged mars's atmosphere while also ensuring its own demise. The martians (who, like us were also products of evolution/seeding) adapted by going underground, They also built underground on several different planets but only 2 locations currently exist - mars (where very few of them are still alive) and earth (with only 3 'colonies' remaining, 1 in south america, 1 under Mt Baldy New Mexico and 1 under Mt. Shasta California) - the other locations having long since died out.

Hybrids per say are usually sterile (like mules and ligers and tigons) BUT to say that assumes that we are only partially compatable with other races (like martians, zeta, lyrians etc) - but what if we are fully geneticly compatable (dna/genetic-wise not sexual-wise)? Whoever 'the seeders' are, i think its safe to assume (if true) that they were not only compatable to humans but to martians and many other races as well (and the products of each to each other as well).

a 'human-type' race could more easily 'mess with' the genetics and evolution of apes since they themselves evolved from ape-like species.

A few things worth searching up info about:
The reptilian part of the human brain.
The 'hourglass' shape of our genetic history.
Current genetic maps of the various human cultures/groups.
What the 'dis-cover-ers' of the double helix of DNA had to say about our genetic past.
How did dogs evolve from wolves? (it still cant be replicated, but they can mix and have hybrid babies that are reproductively viable)

-sorry for not giving links, those who seek will find-

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Absolutely, if we were invaded in the past bu thousands or zillions of them it would be obvious, but only logical scenario is cataclismic with survivors, it explains everything, it explains the hybrids and it explains boost in technology followed by long decay, as soon as they were dying. Those martian survivors.
I am sick of all these people who read a book or two and went to high school, and here repeat what they have been told there, that has nothing to do with this topic.
Earth organic evolution can stay but human as are today is fishy and fishier it can't be. Living in the caves is plainly stupid, caves only preserve remnants better and artifacts, too.
Why modern people then don't live in the caves??? Not single nation and or tribe never!!!
Why is that?
Cavemen, it doesn't make sense.
May be may be but not human as we are live in the caves.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join