It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not from this planet, possibly from Mars&Nibiru???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Mankow you do know that if by some miricle you could stand on the frozen, airless surface of mars for a while you would be bombarded with 8 rem of radiation from the sun per year?

Thats the equivvalent of standing 10km from at atom bomb every six months.

Sounds fairly fatal to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
All the long term experiments done to determine the human sleep/wake cycle, where they shut people away without any timepieces, or any chance to see whether it is day or night, show that our internal clock resets to 25 hour days for some reason................
What a coincidence that Mars days are 25 hours long, huh?

He could have a point Rumor is that Mars died out a couple million years ago because of the core died maybe all of it ties together and it wasnt a astroid that killed the dinosaurs maybe it was a Spaceship... Lol ...... Pay no attention to me

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
...You said Earth's day is going to become longer in the future, so we will be tuned to Earth in that far future...

we're not from mars or nibiru, but you almost nailed it here.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Uncle Joe said this

Fortunately for all Mars has a 24 hour and 40 min long day.
Therefore we must be from somewhere else.

Or alternatively were all descended from a future race of humans who come from a time when the days are longer!

EXACTLY
How did I miss that?
This is the only answer, we are all coming from the future but how all other things happens I am still not sure.
Maybe we are still coming from the future Mars. Which will achieve 25 hours day sooner then Earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Umm. I was joking...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
MankoW, I've been following your "theory" and I seems that you have not given up with it. I, personally am strongly against it. I'm going to start off with your original post, theories.

ORIGINAL ARGUEMENT

All sort od injuries we have just because gravity is too strong on this planet. There is nothing bad in feeling heavy, it is for the gravity too strong. Yes, also bone diseases and pain, spinal pain, discus hernia, that shouldn't happen if gravity is smaller.

Animals like humans are susceptible to injuries when there bodies exceed their purpose. Humans by nature do not need to jump high, we are not meant to walk on ice, we don’t need to be hanging from high places where we can fall. We do it anyways, and we are not designed of it, that’s why we break bones. We are past the need to have to scurry up trees to avoid getting eaten, thus we are not going need to have bones strong enough to survive a fall. Our legs are meant for running and walking, not jumping, if they were they would be more efficient for the task. Back injuries are caused by wear and tear, people that do manual labour like digging, lifting large objects, pushing and pulling suffer from these. Humans by nature are not meant to do these tasks, or do tasks in a repetitive fashion, so our bodies are not adapted to do so, so injuries occur. Falling also causes them, animals suffer from these injuries too.

II I bet all of you has this problem from time to time, just having to have one more hour a day, and everything would be just fine, I am sure Earth has been manipulated somehow to prolong duration of day, but it was impossible to make it longer, because all plants and animals here would suffer.

We sometimes want an hour more a day because of our busy modern lives, when we have deadlines and other tasks. I read earlier that was having an internal clock that is tuned in for 25-hour days. I wake up at exactly the same time every day, 6:30am, we may have a 25-hour internal clock but it has to be adapted for our routines, in nature and in humans. If the 25-hour clock applied to me, I would wake up an hour later every day, to adapt I would have to go to sleep and hour sooner.

III If we look directly at the Sun we can damage eyes, that is not logical if we were adapted to this planet. Also UV rays making more damage to our eye system, in fact we all feel just right when sun is lower and during cloudy days, no kidding, all northern countries are more industrial developed. it is because of that reason, heat is good for reptilians only. (there was one movie with Charlie Sheen about that
)

This is just plain wrong, the suns UV rays affects animals. Pigs get sunburns, that’s why they role around in the mud. Hippos get sunburns that are why they are almost always partially submerged in water. Why do sunburns plague these animals, which have originated in Africa? Humans also originated in Africa. Humans do have a natural defence against UV, the skin darkens and you gat a tan. If we originated on some other planet, would we need this defence? Looking at the sun is quite painful for animals too. Our eyes are also meant to adjust to various degrees of light. Our foreheads are extended far enough to provide protection from the sun while it’s overhead. Reptillians!? No more C2C for you, it's bad for you evidently.

IV If there wasn't strong XXstrong magnetic field Sun radiation would kill us, that couldn't happen if planet is on greater distance from Sun..

All animals are affected by solar radiation, do you think any animal would survive a nice wholesome dose of gamma radiation? If a planet doesn’t have an EMF, life as we know it can’t exist, no matter how far the planet is in our solar system.

ATLANTIS / ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS

I find this a silly concept how humans were as technologically superior as today then just disappear without a trace. No buildings, no machines, no anything, also no record of any of these races existing. No word passed down from generation to generation. No knowledge of any kind that even remotely indicates that they existed. There also isn’t any evidence of anything existing on Mars that is even remotely man-made. These “new age” pseudoscientific concepts are, to the gullible people out there, though to be true.

OTHER WORLDS

Other life that developed from other planets shouldn’t look at all like life from Earth. Our genetics would be far off from other organisms if we originated elsewhere. Why are our genetics so closely related to the apes then? This doesn’t add up.

Mars doesn’t at all show any evidence of man-made structures. That Cydonia stuff is pure garbage that is promoted by Psudoscience. Also new evidence shows that Mars was very cold for the last 4 Billion years.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A study of meteorites chipped off the surface of Mars suggests the planet has been frozen for 4 billion years and probably never had the warm wet conditions that could have given rise to life, two researchers said on Thursday.

Their study of two meteorites that fell to Earth suggests they were never in warm conditions. The report, published in the journal Science, contradicts theories the now-frozen planet may once have been warm enough for life to have arisen.

"First, we evaluated what the meteorites could have experienced during ejection from Mars, 11 to 15 million years ago, in order to set an upper limit on the temperatures in a worst-case scenario for shock-heating," said Benjamin Weiss, an assistant professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He did the work while a graduate student at the California Institute of Technology.

They concluded the two meteorites were unlikely to have been above the boiling point of water during their ejection from the martian surface 11 million years ago.

Then Weiss and fellow student David Shuster measured the amount of argon remaining in the samples.

Argon, a gas, is known to leak out of rocks at a rate that depends on temperature.

The cooler the rock has been, the more argon will have been retained.

"The small amount of argon loss that has apparently taken place in these meteorites is remarkable. Any way we look at it, these rocks have been cold for a very long time," Shuster said in a statement.

Their calculations suggest the Martian surface has been frozen for most of the past 4 billion years.

"On Earth, you couldn't find a single rock that has been below even room temperature for that long," Shuster said.

I found this article from another thread a long time ago, the link to Reuters is long gone, but they get the credit for it. There is no evidence what-so-ever that Niribu exists. It's just a myth, nothing else.

This whole we come from outer space arguement is poorly supported and is definatly untrue.

[edit on 9/1/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

III If we look directly at the Sun we can damage eyes, that is not logical if we were adapted to this planet. Also UV rays making more damage to our eye system, in fact we all feel just right when sun is lower and during cloudy days, no kidding, all northern countries are more industrial developed. it is because of that reason, heat is good for reptilians only.

I feel alot more at home when the sun is shining on a hot day then on cool cloudy days.

Also the Northern countries are more developed because the land is more suitible for agroculture and building. Try building a city in the middle of the Sahara. Also there are lots of advanced, developed countries in southern regions like, Thailand, Australia, Brazil, India, etc. These countries are industrialy developed.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It seems to me that dino-Saurians should be the dominate lifeform on earth, but for some unknown reasons[comet, meteor,super volcano, there kind died off after habitating the earth for millions of years.

Raptors where allmost standing up right, human like intellegence...ect..

something happened to change all that, I do believe humans played a role in the extintion of the saurian races. If human traveled here on our own and crashed here, the pollution, toxin from such crash would have played a role in enviromental decline, but would it be enough to kill all of the Saurian.
Or is it that human came here by design, and possiblily used some kind of genetic weapon or race specific weapon, or all they would have to do is cause enough enviromental changes to cause mass extinctions, thats easy for humans, we are like fire, we move and consume, then repeat.

Or
Could it be we were placed here by "other" aliens for as yet a unknown reason

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

peace

[edit on 5-9-2005 by LDragonFire]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The original post is perposterous. Evolution explains our existence, and is a more likely explanation than anyhthing out there. We are well adapted to our planet. Our only problem is beating time - it kills us.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Here is a question for you LDragonFire. Do you have any evidence that these "Saurians" existed? I highly doubt they did. The last tall, upright standing reptile died about 65 million years ago, sorry.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
my referance to Saurians = DinoSaurs

Evolution doesn't explain How Earth was Dominated By "DinoSaurs" for millions of years, They survived mass extinctions time and time again, only to be done in by what?... What other creature on Earth is as hard on their and Earths enviroment than humans? How long has primates been on Earth? You can bet if DinoSaurs Evalved to the point of premodern human, we would not exist on this planet, they would have been faster, tougher, stronger, and most likely just as smart.

I believe the general public is not taught our true history, or its possible we don't know our true history.

I believe were where brought here by aliens, to what ends, i don't know?

Most American Indians believe humans came here on the Great Phionix.

peace

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Dinasours most likely died of a meteorite crashing into earth, verified by large craters in the earth. Also, low reproduction rates, changes in Earth's temperature, etc. could have all contributed to their extinction.
Yes, they dominated, but only in select parts of the world. Dinosaurs cannot regulate their temperature very well, they are not warm blooded. In this respect, they are not very adaptable to different climates other than warm ones, especially sudden ones. But they are not completely gone, we still have reptiles: crocadiles, lizards, etc. I believe it was the Cretateous period that they died off in. Biology has a nice sectioned out heirarchy of the history of life and the major Earth changes that have occured.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Guy Kawasaki]

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Guy Kawasaki]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Now this, this is a fantastic thread.

The initial theory is absolute and complete rubbish. The evolution of its theroies throughout this thread and all the other 'proof' is hilarious to read.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. None. I'd say you were just some deluded guy who managed to totally convince himself of this bollocks, but then you suddenly agree with Uncle Joes joke, saying that infact thats the OBVIOUS answer and truth all along! That shows me that you are simply nuts.

Heres a theory for you, none of us exist, its just you, we're all a figment of your imagination and exist only in your mind. I mean can you truely prove that I or anyone else ACTUALLY exists, defineitivly. Can you prove that we're not just fabrications of your pysche?

You can;t can you. Well then, with such proof as that this MUST be true!

So there you go, i've solved it, you need not worry where we came from before earth, or anything else, because infact, we all came from your mind!!!!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

This is the only answer, we are all coming from the future but how all other things happens I am still not sure.
Maybe we are still coming from the future Mars. Which will achieve 25 hours day sooner then Earth.

May be not a silly as you think in the board context if you consider the theory of parallel universes. I have an open mind with respect to this possibility. We are either coming or 'going' dependant of where we are in the chain.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, but maybe cats were a great species who use to rule the Earth as they can sleep whenever they want and land on all fours from pretty much crazy heights. Also, remember there is the asteroid belt between somewhere.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
mashup, are you implying that the asteriod belt use to be a planet? If you did then I'm sorry to say that it is too far away from the sun to support life.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The theory of transpermia is not new. It goes back a long time. In fact, the very 'dis-coverers' of the human DNA structure of the double helix (can't think of the two guys names just now but it will come to me) postulated that our DNA was not only brought here from another location and 'transplanted', but that it was also 'engineered', or 'purposely tampered with'. They were laughed at by the scientific community for their transpermia theory but gazed at with awe and wonder at the structure of the DNA (ie, they looked at half their findings as valid, the other half as rubbish).

Since then, further discoveries of DNA has supported this theory (there are extremely large 'jumps' in our 'genetic evolution' that so far are not only unexplained, but unexplainable using our current evolutionary model - for just one quick example). The growth and shrinkage of our brains and the cervix's capacity to hand births of larger or smaller brains is another.

I was also surprised to find out that there is also one other animal on our planet (and only animal of all of the animals geneticly researched so far) that also has these 'genetic evolutionary anomolies' - man's best friend, the dog.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
I'm sorry to say that it is too far away from the sun to support life.

Perhaps in thinking of life as we are on this earth but not perhaps too far away to support life of a different structure to humans. Afterall 'life' exists at the very depths of the oceans why would it not be possible for life to exist that is not dependent on the sun?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
We are talking about HUMAN life here. Put a low gravity planet about the size of Mars in the frigid region known as the asteroid belt. Doesnt sound too comfy for humans, right?

[edit on 9/10/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
We are talking about HUMAN life here. Put a low gravity planet about the size of Mars in the frigid region known as the asteroid belt. Doesnt sound too comfy for humans, right?

Perhaps not, but then it could depend on how 'human' life had evolved to fit the environment. If you believe in the theory of evolution on this planet (which I don't by the way) then perhaps 'humans' have also evolved elsewhere to suit different environments.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join