It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not from this planet, possibly from Mars&Nibiru???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
DNA, anatomy, biology indicate all living things on this planet come from an early source because we're all related at various levels. That doesn't rule out the source of 'life' as coming from somewhere external to this planet but that would had to have happened something like a billion or more years ago when this place was just a barren sphere with the right atmospheric and climate conditions for 'life' to get a foothold on it.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
please move this to Skunkworks or somewhere else..

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MankoW

proof number five if we were born on Mars we would can walk instantly, every newborn can in low gravity like on Mars. I rest my case What more proof you people want?

So motor skills on Mars just develop instantly do they?

Don't know much how the human body develops and operates do you?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Since you are still replying I have a few questions,

IIII - Sun radiation is far too strong for us to survive

You posted this over 13 years ago

How have you survived all the radiation poisoning that should have killed you?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So you think if we belonged on this planet we should be superman? And because we are from another planet we cant leap tall buildings and have unbreakable bones? Is there any other animal on the planet like this or are they all from another planet too?

Though I think being superman would be very cool I dont think nature works that way.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Earth acquired more mass when the hypothetical planet called Theia crashed into it. Theia was about the size of Mars, which is about 4000 miles in diameter. Half of this planet absorbed into Earth and the other half became our current moon. This was supposed to happen before life started on our world.

Theia planet
edit on 10-6-2018 by lostinspace because: fixed link

edit on 10-6-2018 by lostinspace because: added gif animation

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum

DNA, anatomy, biology indicate all living things on this planet come from an early source because we're all related at various levels. That doesn't rule out the source of 'life' as coming from somewhere external to this planet but that would had to have happened something like a billion or more years ago when this place was just a barren sphere with the right atmospheric and climate conditions for 'life' to get a foothold on it.

That's the strongest evidence humanity came from Earth. Our DNA simply has too much in common with the naturally evolved species of this world for us not to be descended from them.

The probability of such a match between an alien and an Earth species happening by pure chance is too low to be plausible.

This means the only way humanity could be from another planet would be if we only kind of half way come from another world. Like, for example, if an alien culture took animals from our planet, and practiced animal husbandry on them to create a sentient species.

originally posted by: Byrd

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

Total rubbish. The origins of homo sapiens sapiens is still totally theoretical, with physical evidence seeming to instantaneously spring up between 40 and 25 thousand years ago.

No, the evidence isn't that Homo sapiens sapiens just suddenly showed up sometime after 40,000 years ago. Modern hsap shows up about 200,000 years ago with older forms (h heidelbergensis is considered an earlier hsap, though there is some discussion about this with the limited material avaialable) up to 500,000 years old
www.talkorigins.org...

Even if we allow 3 million years, that is still a pretty rapid time table for a species to emerge.

The protoforms of humanity seem to have been sufficiently unable to travel that they developed their own sets of interesting traits, rather than continually re-mixing.

Then sapiens burst onto the scene, and started traveling into their areas and breeding with them, which is where we get so much of the diversity we see today. Left to itself, sapiens would all look pretty much the same.

If the scientists who use genetics to determine the 200 000 year age are right, there is room for Lemuria, Mu, Atlantis, and a couple more advanced civilizations before this one, easily.

Except that if you go with THAT line of reasoning, you also have to come up with some explaination of how they managed to destroy their civilizations and leave NO trace beyond the very primitive living quarters and weapons and so forth that we find.

If aliens created humanity on a foreign planet, perhaps to use as workers, then dumped them on Earth when they were done with them, they would probably not have known anything about the technology they had interacted with.

For example, if these aliens had been running a colony on Mars, and brought some apes up from Earth to breed into a worker species, then eventually left (perhaps when their mining operations finally ran dry), then they probably wouldn't take the humans with them.

But they're not monsters, so they put the humans somewhere they can live rather than just execute them.

And that's the big problem with it.

Even if you yanked away all our computers and set all of us out in the desert, there'd be some of us who would retain enough basic knowledge (I could figure out how to smelt metal, for example, and any number of rockhounds could find ore or metal bits from the destroyed places where we used to live.) We could probably make plastics and a number of us could make simple machines and electronics.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Making an electronic device is a cross-disciplinary task. The core of it is that you need a chemist to figure out how to get the silicon compounds right (and smelt the iron or copper for the wires.) You need a geologist to find deposits of those things.

The chemist also would probably be who you turn to to get a chemical battery. If you want to generate your own electricity, you need your geologist to help you find some natural magnets.

Then you need an electrical engineer to actually wire it all up, of course. And these guys will probably only get you a very basic device. The amount of machinery and coordination required to make a modern CPU is simply staggering. I doubt any human being alive knows everything that goes into it.

Think about it... if YOU and a bunch of friends and families were suddenly the only survivors of a megadisaster, couldn't YOU do better than to run around and bash each other with rocks?

You mean in our spare time, after getting enough food to eat?

You think I'm going to find time to teach my children stuff that has no direct impact on their survival, and will only be useful 10 or 20 generations in the future when society finally rebuilds to the point where it can practice farming?

We don't see sudden tech leaps like that. Nor do we see places where huge cities of vast antiquity stood (buildings change the ground beneath them) and there's no garbage piles or lost items lying around.

The garbage piles are a valid point. Although I'm not sure we know where to look.

When, for example, the city of Troy was discovered, it was clear the ruins were old. Not so with garbage piles. When you see a garbage pile there's no way for an untrained person (who is usually going to be the first on the scene) to tell it wasn't left there yesterday, or 50 years ago, or maybe 2 centuries. They're likely to just pave over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join