It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not from this planet, possibly from Mars&Nibiru???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
didnt read the whole thing, but i did see the "proof" of the brain frequencys

would you like to tell me what that formula is derived from?

it looked like diameter or radius dived by sonthing and the multiplied by pi

how does this work out?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Lady of the Lake:

Why don't you believe in Evolution?

As for life evolving, I have not seen another, better explanation. Not that the theory cannot be disproved: all theories can, since they have not been tested infinitely. But I think we should put this into perspective. Some things don't need the sun to continue living, like bacteria buried deep in the earth that can survive high temperatures, or, cold ones.

We also have to stop thinking "humans". Look at the diversity of life on this planet in and of itself - there are literally countless lifeforms. While I am sure advanced forms of vertebrates exist offworld, they needn't be restricted to that genus. This reminds me of an old Star Trek episode where they Picard and his crew intercept an lifeform that looked like light. It's that old pseudo phioscientific problem of postulating things that are not able to be directly experienced, save for being conceptualized in a theoretical context.

My point is that the vastness of life is theoretically infinite, and thus the possiblities of other intelligent lifeforms besides ourselves leaves no shortage of fuel for the imagination. All this, perched under the axioms of evolutionary theory.

However, I am sympathetic to alternate explanations, like the old brain in a vat matrix like existance; or, the idea that time is erroneous and should not be applied to our history, etc. But, when those are argued away, there is much more strength toward what we tangibly know, and thus experience is taken over explanations like, "What if all this is in your head." You can spin your wheels on those things your whole life, while the rest of us get on with and solve problems.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
All humanoid races were represented on Mars that are on Earth today. Animals such as the cat, lions, tigers, rabbits, ducks, birds and dogs were also on Mars. Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Oriental, Indian, American Indian, Aztec, African, Mayan looking structures and statues are abundant as well as many other magnificent looking Martian structures and statues. Put this in your achives because this is true, on Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is. Life did and still exists on Mars take it to the bank. You are saying o.k. you've made the statements now back them up. Photos are available to the public thru the internet, books, magazines. You say give me specific websites, books and magazines. Go to your library or book store or look up Mars and its missions on the web to numerous to mention. You say I do not see what your talking about, here is a secret for nonbelievers Mars is like a hologram. The planets Mercury and Venus are loaded with statues and monuments. Including our moon, one of Saturn's moons, Titon and Triton, one of the moons of the blue watery planet Neptune. You say I still can't find and see what you are talking about. For you nobelievers, in the future I will release my paintings to the world Art on Mars. Question, why was a satellite just recently launched to Mercury? My first painting to be released will be of a magnificent statue on the planet Mercury. I call it Mercury rising. This statue I estimate to be 2500 feet tall. You say impossible, I thought the same thing. You have been programed to not believe such things exist only in the movies. On Venus why would they name a crater Cleopatra there is an obvious reason because a pharaoh statue and a female looking statue I call Cleopatra is near by the crater with the Roman letters CAIL on the statue take it to the bank. The Launch of the new satellite going to Mars will be interesting to say the least. I have spent thousands of hours studying satellite photos and ground zero missions. Rik Riley

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
Thats the equivvalent of standing 10km from at atom bomb every six months.

Sounds fairly fatal to me.

Theres a good chance mars had life on it a long time ago... the earth will be in a similar state at some point in the distant future...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I find this a silly concept how humans were as technologically superior as today then just disappear without a trace. No buildings, no machines, no anything, also no record of any of these races existing. No word passed down from generation to generation. No knowledge of any kind that even remotely indicates that they existed. There also isn’t any evidence of anything existing on Mars that is even remotely man-made. These “new age” pseudoscientific concepts are, to the gullible people out there, though to be true.
Golden Eagle
The book by two scientists, Allen and Delair, called 'Cataclysm, the day the earth nearly died.', gives plentiful scientific evidence of an event in around 9 500 BC that would have wiped out most anything extant on earth. It is not some pseudo-science, it is good science, and hard to refute. As for physical evidence of the superior abilities of these ancient ones, you may not have seen any, but I have seen more than I have the time to study. If I was more motivated to convince others of this, I could go on and on, but I'm not, so...... The single best piece of evidence that supports the theory that ancient civilizations were at least as advanced as this one is the Giza Pyramid. For 200 years, interested, and very skilled modern researchers have proposed how it was made. Yet to this day not one proposal has stood up to scrutiny. All have been disproven as impossible, or shown to be incomplete, lacking enough detail to explain everything. It is easy to say its a pile of rocks, its stone age, etc. But once you have read the views of dozens of great minds who spent their lives studying it, then that view becomes obsolete. I have yet to see any blueprint, or logistical plan that could be carried out today, using all our best tech., that would replicate exactly this edifice. It's immensity, complexity, precision, and difficulty are beyond our ability to copy. Prove me wrong. Please.
This is one of a great many reasons I firmly believe in ancient advanced civilizations.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
While I can't deny the complexity of the pyramids, our society/civilization is far more advanced under the criteria of building structure. If we weere to be wiped out, and all that was left, and, subsequently discovered 10000 years later, was downtown New York city, I am sure people would be interested in our cluture as well. We know how to build things the the World Trade Center, or the Calgary Tower, and, in my opinion, those accomplisments are as great as the ancient pyramids. Las Vegas has replicated the great pyramids, instead, they built it with steel, not rock. In fact, we could build a pyramid out of titanium cynder blocks if we wanted, twice as big as the ones in Egypt. Instead of taking the stairs, you could take the express elevator at the WTC and be well over 100 floors down to the bottom in less than a minute. We have fridges that don't need doors. We are studying anti-gravity propulsion and fly around space at will. We have hover scooters and Segways. ...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All that you say is true as far as I know, but my point is that even with all our technical prowess, lasers, nanotechnology, VTOL aircraft, spacestations, Mars rovers, etc., we still cannot exactly duplicate the great pyramid. I think it could be viewed as being that the two levels of advancement are just different.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Exactly. Uniquely cool. I have no idea how they built those pyramids, but more than likely it was accomplished by slavery and years of sweat, with someone pulley system to get the rocks stacked up. What is not surprising is the tight design. The Egytians were pretty good at math for their time, save for the chinese, in that they had their own system and its theories (not all) are still sound today, just not as elegant as modern mathematics. Having said that, they had the conceptual tools, I think, to design those pyramids and the people to make it happen.

But how they were built I don`t know. My analogy serves good here: if a civilization were to study how we went about constructing huge skyscrapers, they may not be able to come up with a design like the Crane, which would leave them wondering. While lever systems are a constant in Physics, I am sure at that point anti gravity or what have you would be the norm for transport, or teleportation...

But the pyramids are definately amazing for the time. I think if people want to know who was behind them, to study ancient Egyptian literature and see their thoughts. I have studied their basic mathematics, some Philosophy, and now, they have crept up in my research on consciousness. They have `fresh`take on the subject, but again, different than ours and perhaps a little dated. Nevertheless, I hold them as some of the greatest thinkers ever. They did well for their time. Their mummification techniques were second only to freezing bodies. But they knew cold preserved, so I guess they had it pegged.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It is 300 times more accurate to square (.015% off)than the modern average, being 3%. This made it infinitely more difficult, and for what gain? To the naked eye 3% off is invisible. .015% is excessively precise. It is aligned to true north more precisely than the Greenwich Observatory. The granite block in the ceiling of the kings chamber is 200 tons, and 225 feet up. That is a feat hard to get any modern contractor to promise. The tiers of blocks all differ in height, and each block is a different width. This is quake proof, but magnifies the difficulty immensely. Drop one block and you might hold up the whole crew till a new one is cut and delivered. The sarcophagus shows drill bit scores that are beyond what we can do with drills today, cutting more deeply per rotation than the best modern ones.
The sides arent flat, they are concave, with a line down the center so on the solstices, the sides are half in shadow, half in sun. The casing stones which are almost totally stripped off were so precisely cut that a piece of paper won't fit between. That is the tip of the iceberg, there is so much more to it. Suffice to say we cannot equal their achievement, even using all our best tech. How did they do it with copper chisels, levers, and wedges?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guy Kawasaki
Lady of the Lake:

Why don't you believe in Evolution?

Because I believe we were seeded from elsewhere. I just can't get my head around the evolution theory other explanations reasonate for for. That said, one of the wonderful things about humans is differing points of view.

I would also like to comment on the statement that it makes no sense that a technically advanced race could be wiped out without a trace. Take our situation. We think we are techinically advanced - I am not so sure that we are as smart as we think we are. We certainly can not control natural responses driven by earth's change, nor impact of our behaviour on the earth or what happens in the universe. For that reason we could most certainly could be wiped out without a trace. In my view it is only a matter of time before we are.

Until someone actually steps on the surface of Mars (as an example) we have no real knowledge of what is there. There could in fact be evidence of past population. We really just don't know.

[edit on 14/9/2005 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Believing that we were seeded form elsewhere is quite a conclusion to jump to. Even with the lack of knowledge. Even with rational thinking, an existence of a God is far more acceptable then aliens.

BlackGuardXIII, you did post quite a bit about the pyramids, the flat out answer is that you lack the understanding of some of the other building techniques that they might have used. Instead of large blocks, there was evidence that they used a "form and pour" technique in creating the blocks like concrete. The Egyptians where HIGHLY resourceful.

Also the reason why we can't duplicate the Great Pyramids today is because there is no need to. We don't need to construct massive structures of stone so we have no equipment or techniques to specifically do so.

[edit on 9/14/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I read something today that Extraterrestrials brought earth from Sirius solar system to our current solar system to protect life – legends of remote tribes provide evidences

We are now part of the milky way galaxy, the people that live on this planet i've heard theories that some are star people/children, some have been bio engineered by our superiors in another galaxy, for what reasons I'm not so sure of.

But if you google or go to coasttocoast.com you can find the theory there.

What's really interesting is the tribe in India who have known about this forever and have passed it down through oral history.
Here is a link to the story.

www.indiadaily.com/editorial/3146.asp

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
Believing that we were seeded form elsewhere is quite a conclusion to jump to. Even with the lack of knowledge. Even with rational thinking, an existence of a God is far more acceptable then aliens.

Matter of logic for me. There are just more ticks on one side of the ledger for me than the other. The existence of aliens by the way does not negate the belief in a God or super being.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I read something today that Extraterrestrials brought earth from Sirius solar system to our current solar system to protect life – legends of remote tribes provide evidences

We are now part of the milky way galaxy, the people that live on this planet i've heard theories that some are star people/children, some have been bio engineered by our superiors in another galaxy, for what reasons I'm not so sure of.

But if you google or go to coasttocoast.com you can find the theory there.

What's really interesting is the tribe in India who have known about this forever and have passed it down through oral history.
Here is a link to the story.

www.indiadaily.com/editorial/3146.asp

You just metioned two of the most unrealiable news sources avalible for these kinds of things. The India Daily and Coast To Coast AM none of which have any credibility.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading somewhere, and don't take this as a racist comment, but it was stated that those with mostly white/caucasian genes had a circadian rhythm matching Mars, and those with mostly black genes had a circadian rhythm matching Earth. Now I don't see it all too far fetched that sometime in the distant past, as the Martians had an exodus to earth, that the gene pool would have mixed from cross breeding. Possibly first through test tube like procedures but then as the species became close enough to mate directly through normal intercourse. In this scenario it would also seem that the Martians were far more advanced then the current earth race and with the interbreeding, the black race skipped several natural evolutionary steps, while also downgrading the more advanced martian white race.

Again, I'm not trying to imply one race being better then the other. Just one being around a few million years longer; and with the mixing of the two we have the current human race.

With that in mind, I leave you with this quote from the movie Bullworth, staring Warren Beatty.

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep screwin' everybody 'til they're all the same color."

Edited the F word to "screwin'" for readability. The board censor would have ruined the quote by removing it entirely.

peace

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Usual questions Sticky G, where are the remains of the martian infrasrucure, what happened to their technology on Earth?

It really does make more sense for us to have evolved on this planet. Even if the Dogon legends regarding sirius are aken into account the technology question still raises its head, why are there no artifacts?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
When the missing link is found, I'll believe 100% that our development involved no outside or extra-terrestial help.

You say show me the buried tech of the advanced ancients and I say show me the missing link.

Deal?

Oh wait...we do have something left over from them. Something they built they knew could never be buried or hidden.

Yep...back to good ol' Giza and the pyramids.

Oh and where are the artifacts? Well maybe they were big on recycling back then as they had already learned the hard way by over-polluting and destroying their home planet just like we are doing today.

peace

[edit on 15-9-2005 by StickyG]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So you have nothing new and no proof?

Ooh, anicient people are too dumb to build pyramids. But why stop at Giza, what about the Aztec pyramids? But wait, there buit by people. Care to explain why?

Ta. Come back later. When you know why the Martians recycled there buildings.

And we dont really need a missing link. The fossil record is clear enough.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
You just metioned two of the most unrealiable news sources avalible for these kinds of things. The India Daily and Coast To Coast AM none of which have any credibility.

Why, how, and who says?

I cannot just believe what you say because you say so.

for all I know your ideas about what is credible could be unreliable as well.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
So you have nothing new and no proof?

Ooh, anicient people are too dumb to build pyramids. But why stop at Giza, what about the Aztec pyramids? But wait, there buit by people. Care to explain why?

Anyone who looks at all the pyramids still in existence today can easily see that there is a big difference between the pyramids at Giza and all the rest, including those in the valley of the kings and those built throughout South America and China. If anything, they can be considered crude copies of the great three pyramids at Giza. The more research that is done on the Giza complex, the more scientists agree that these pyramids are thousands of years older than previously thought; older than the much simpler pyramids found elsewhere. Whoever built these wonders knew about the grand cycles of our planet and the universe, and figured the best way to keep the knowledge was to build structures that could withstand a cataclysm type event. Which it seems is precisely what happened. Whoever built the Giza pyramids disappeard after some type of cataclysm, and those that found the structures thousands of years later tried to copy them. Well of course this is all speculation on my part, as I am no scientist nor an expert on ancient civilizations or the pyramids themselves. It is an area of research that I continue to explore and I encourage you to do the same

Ta. Come back later. When you know why the Martians recycled there buildings.

A society acutely aware of the dangers of man-made pollution would not have built buildings that required to be recycled. They may very well have had the technology to make plastic but decided against it because of the implications to the environment. In other words, the structures, tools, and anything else they decided to create were made bio-degradable and therefore, we will never find them, as they have already returned to Gaia. The pyramids at Giza, on the other hand, were specifically created to last thousands of years, to pass on their secrets even when they themselves no longer existed.

And we dont really need a missing link. The fossil record is clear enough.

I disagree with you on this point. We DO need the missing link, but I don't think it will ever be found, because I believe as stated above, the ancient humans, homo sapiens got a genetic boost from our extra-terrestial refugees. This is not to say we would not have developed to the point we are today without it, but it would have taken a few million years longer.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join