It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I imagine the assistance would be more along the lines of intel and other tech capabilities vice ground troops.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
New Project Veritas video on Epstein. I guess this is what everybody has been waiting for?

twitter.com...

Kinda seems like a nothing burger to me. I guess it is notable that the network killed the story because they were worried that the Royal family would cut off access to Kate and William and all the other royal rejects. But, for the most part we all knew that the powerful men at the top of these networks, who are surely connected to Epstein themselves, killed the story.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

A merica's little-known ISIS: The fundamentalist Mormon sect that blends polygamy, child rape and organized crime

That group is the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (usually called the FLDS Church), a multi-million-dollar business enterprise that owns large chunks of remote real estate in Utah, Arizona, Colorado, South Dakota, Texas, Oklahoma and northern Mexico

June 2019
Roy Jeffs, Who Went Public With FLDS Leader Father Warren Jeffs’ Abuse, Dies at 26
edit on 5-11-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

POTUS did mention twice last night that the Republicans who couldn't make the vote had "Problems at the Airport"

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Tiny Tombstones: Inside the FLDS Graveyard for Babies Born from Incest

Just under eight miles southeast of Short Creek is an area called Cane Beds, Arizona. There lives Ross LeBaron Jr., a descendant of another polygamous sect (separate from the FLDS but quite similar in practice) called the Church of the Firstborn of the Fulness of Times. He shares a last name and a not-too-distant relation with the polygamous LeBaron group in Chihuahua, Mexico. LeBaron Jr. has been accused by three of his own sons, who purport to have DNA evidence obtained by saliva samples, of fathering four children with his own biological daughter. A fifth child, they say, was fathered by their eldest brother Wayne LeBaron, (who was married to Dawna Black Bistline's cousin at the time of this child's allegedly incestuous conception). These men are living freely in the Cane Beds area. 

Here is what polygamous sect member Ross LeBaron Jr. wrote in support of the Bundy family

Law enforcement believes that in the 1970s and 1980s Ervil LeBaron and his followers murdered more than 25 people in Utah, Texas and other states whom Evril LeBaron viewed as rivals or heretics.

edit on 5-11-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The dailymail article says Mitt Romneys dad (George Romney) was a former member of the LeBaron sect

edit on 5-11-2019 by RelentlessLurkage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Sounds like more got dribbled out, but any pressure will land on ABC for killing the story. If that. Who expects much of anything from the MSM these days? The Fourth Estate is prostrate.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelentlessLurkage
The dailymail article says Mitt Romneys dad (George Romney) was a former member of the LeBaron sect

Would be funny if we found out Mitt was inbred.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

Were you there when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Oh...
By the by.

Never forget

internet-map.net...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Hey, did y'all hear that Trump is wanting to send the Marines into Mexico to wage war against the Cartels? I don't know what to think about this one.

This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth. We merely await a call from your great new president!

Better than Syria I reckon. At least we share a border with these guys.

The cartels are importing drugs and violence into our country. There's a far more credible case to be made for considering them our enemy than for any country we've gone to war against at any point in my lifetime.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Not even a bit naive here lol BUT didn't realize how close of neighbors they were though

Eye Opener for some LoL

Peace

edit on 1152019 by MetalThunder because: wowsa

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Did you listen to the latest Project Veritas drop? It appears to confirm that the MSM has known all along that Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew are implicated in Epstein's "activities," and they buried the story to protect them.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Were you there when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? [..]

I could tell you hair-raising stories......but they're classified.
edit on Tue Nov 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Oh...
By the by.

Never forget

[..]

internet-map.net...

Does NSA really get linked that much from ATS?
edit on Tue Nov 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I know I'll never forget the sight of Eurofighter Typhoons dive-bombing the USS Arizona ...

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: FlyingFox

I know I'll never forget the sight of Eurofighter Typhoons dive-bombing the USS Arizona ...

Cheers

Those damn Typhoons....I still have nightmares.
edit on 5-11-2019 by exNSA20371 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The Typhoon doesn't use JP7 and was never flown out of Japan?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I stumbled across your AFSC via this link... 6994th Fallen One

Sorry, I confused "DANCERS" with Army linguists which referred to local south Vietnamese.

The Most Secret War: Army signals intelligence in Vietnam

The lack of qualified linguists led US cryptologists to turn to the use of native Vietnamese — Project DANCER. In 1964, the 3d RRU received permission for the first time to use locals, but it was not until June 1965 that equipment was actually in place for the program to be implemented.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join