It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Genesis 7:11, Genesis 8:4, תהלים 92:8 , תְּהִלִּים 27

-PART-

-21-

HI AGAIN (again)(again) Y'ALL!!!

If youve been following since the beginning or if youre just joining us....

WERE TAKING BACK THE REPUBLIC

Some of you may be wondering, "What the heck is going on here???"

THE STORY OF Q

On or around OCTOBER 31 2017 (possibly earlier) an anonymous poster calling themselves

Q Clearance Patriot

began dropping intel crumbs on a popular weeaboo image posting board.
Those initial drops began calling onto Question the entirety of the Global Power Structure. Questions were posed about Presidential use of Military Assets on US soil, MI, the National Guard, John McStain's alleged "health issues", who sits on the board of directors at the MAYO Clinic where he was receiving "treatment", how Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters have grandiose wealth far beyond what a public servant could possibly earn, and so on.
Once these initial crumbs were leaked that popular image posting board became suddenly and powerfully flooded by bots, shills, ddos attacks, temporary shutdows, firing and hiring of new moderators, unexplained dissapearances of threads, data and much much more. Soon the crumbs began to precede and coincide with Tweets by President Donald J Trump(4-10-20 +++) sparking renewed and redoubled efforts at both dissemination and decoding. Further "Q Clearance Patriot" drops about the absolutely unfettered power/abuse/control globally of the C . I . A (clowns in america, "clowns"for short) were met with further fury including subtle attacks against the NSA in the press. Nevertheless this crumb dropper(s) contiuned calling out alleged CIA/Cabal assets, fixers, and blackmailers such as GANNETT, TEGNA, Hugh Hefner, Heidi Fleiss, Rizvi Traverse, Prince ALwaleed Bin Talal+++, Past US Presidents, Escaped Nazis, Soros+, the Rothschild Family++, Loop Capital Markets, HUMA, the Awans, Podesta, Epstein, Abramovic, Rockerfellers, and on and on and on......
The endless torrent of disruptions this spurred on, forced the leaker by now known simply as "Q" to move and begin posting at an even skeevier image posting board. The shilling, DDOS attacks, disinfo, sliding, spamming, bots, splintering continued Ad-Nauseum unabated, yet Q persisted and the information (proof of CIA/CABAL/SEC.SOC. debauched crimes and unspeakable evil) was slowly but surely reaching the plebean masses(normies). Q made it very clear that it is up to US, THE PEOPLE, to make these wrongs known to ALL, so that evil should have no shadow of doubt to hide behind. The drops (including photos from AF1 over NK and Camp David) continued and coincided/predicted many major world events and presidential visits. NOW after months and months of slow-leaking "THE PLAN" it seems finally
... ....... the Stage is Set....... ...

ENJOY THE SHOW

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
THE "ORIGINAL" Q THREAD GOT SO BIGLY YUGE i made these indexes as to make it somewhat navigable and searchable.

HERE WE GO!(again!)+++!!!

-for the children-

Q THREAD - PART - 1 -

Q THREAD - PART - 2 -

Q THREAD - PART - 3 -

Q THREAD - PART - 4 -

Q THREAD - PART - V -

Q THREAD - PART - S|X -

Q THREAD - PART - s3V3n -

Q THREAD - PART - -

Q THREAD - PART - §9§ -

Q THREAD - PART - 73N -

Q THREAD - PART =e11even=

Q THREAD - PART - 12 -

Q THREAD - PART - 13 -

Q THREAD - PART - 14 -

Q THREAD - PART - XV -

Q THREAD - PART - S|XTEEN -

Q THREAD - PART - Q -

Q THREAD - PART - ∞teen -

Q THREAD - PART - §19§ -

Q THREAD - PART -7W3N7Y-

qanon.pub...
qmap.pub...
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Quick Rundown - PARTS -1- through -Q-

INDEX - PART -1- NOVEMBER 8 2017 - January 23 2018

INDEX - PART -2- Jan 22 - Feb 11 2018

INDEX - PART -3- FEB 11 - MARCH 8 2018

INDEX - PART -4- MARCH 8 - APRIL 4 2018

INDEX - PART -V- APR 4 - 22 2018

INDEX - PART -s|x- April 22 - May 14th, 2018

INDEX - PART -s3V3n- MAY 14- June 13 2018

INDEX - PART -∞- June 13 - JULY 13 2018

INDEX - PART -§9§- July Friday the 13th - August 3 2018

INDEX - PART -73N- Aug 3 - Aug 26 2018

INDEX - PART =e11even= Aug 26 - Sep 20 2018

Quick Rundown - PART -12- Sep, 20 - Nov 6 2018

Quick Rundown - PART -13- Nov 6 - Dec 9 2018

PART 13 Addendum

Quick Rundown - PART -14- Dec 9 2018 - Jan 17 2019

Quick Rundown - PART -XV- January 17 - March 8 2019

Quick Rundown - PART -S|XTEEN- March 8 - April 8 2019

Q THREAD - PART - Q -

Quick Rundown - PART -∞teen- Jun 7 - Jul 28 2019

Quick Rundown - PART - §19§ Jul 28 2019 - Aug 26 2019-

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
PART -7W3N7Y- Quick Rundown Aug 26 - Oct 8 2019

no Q but we qarry on

all work and no Q make dash a dull boy
uwu 8chins still kill uwu
Dick Cheney is set to headline a high-dollar fundraiser for President Donald Trump’s, Trump at G7, 🦊☄,

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Puerto Rico is in great shape with Hurricane Dorian taking a largely different route than anticipated. Thank you to FEMA, first responders, and all, for working so hard & being so well prepared. A great result! The bad news, Florida get ready! Storm is building and will be BIG!

@jack gets haxxed lulz,

santa cruz boat fire, big brain thread,

8chins congressional hearing behind closed doors, he wears a q pin.

google whistleblower message from q, usn launches sub based missiles, Podesta associated firm kills 3 in illegal human experiments
New Evidence Suggests Cory Booker, Kamala Harris and Others Were In On the Jussie Smollett Hoax, Ed Buck arrested and brought yup on federal charges,

Trump says EPA will cite San Francisco for pollution stemming from homelessness issues
, IG Horowitz interview

Facebook employee dead after 'apparent suicide' at headquarters,
MetalThunder and project hammer
, Trudeau blackface,
Sabrechucker and 123 kids rescued in michigan,

three people die in illegal human experimrents carried out by podesta associated lab,

Purdue Pharma maker of Oxycontin is filing for bankruptcy,
Saudi Oil refinerdy drone bombing,
0b ama admin seemingly worked with drug companies to sidestep DEA and flood streets with opiods,

offices of Illinois Senator Sandoval gets raided by the feds, Ukraine leaker, blowing,
[, Personal bodyguard of Saudi King shot dead , B-17g bomber crashes at Hartfield Connecticut International Airport as part of the Wings of Freedom tour. No reports on casualties yet
,Bernie free stuff Sanders has been hospitalized in an emergency surgical procedure to open up a major blocked artery. , Fox News radio host ousted after suggesting Democrats worship the Pagan God moloch,

rick perry might be leabing in november

🇺🇸 — REPORT: Trump tells House Republicans about Ukraine call: "Not a lot of people know this but, I didn't even want to make the call. The only reason I made the call was because Rick asked me to. Something about an LNG [liquified natural gas] plant." (Axios)

BIDENS GOONS SENT LETTERS TO ALL MEDIA EXECS TO STOP BOOKING GIULIANI FOR INTERVIEW ,

"I think we have tremendous stability," Trump told reporters in California. He added that having "acting" agency heads instead of ones confirmed by the Senate gives him "flexibility" and an opportunity to see if they're the right people for the jobs.

"I'm seeing how I like them," he said

, !=1 on the keyboard
U!=U1,
Syrian Pullout,
bomb shell audio and video evidence that Hillary and the DNC colluded with Ukraine to keep Trump from being elected

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over...
, JHTH,

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 146 pages of State Department documents revealing that former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele had an extensive and close working relationship dating back to May of 2014 with high-ranking Obama State Department officials.

The documents obtained by Judicial Watch in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit show that, from May 2014 to November 2015, Steele filed dozens of reports with his close associate at State, Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, who would then pass them to Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland. The reports focused mainly on the Russia-Ukraine crisis and U.S. sanctions on Russia.

“These new documents show that Clinton spy Christopher Steele had an outsized influence at the Obama State Department that proved useful when the Clinton campaign needed help smearing Trump in 2016 and beyond,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

Judicial Watch
evidence keeps piling up
MARADMID 550/19

Trump pulls out of Syria, everyone loses their minds

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Pope participates in pagan worship of fertility gods at opening ceremony/ritual of Amazon Synod.

This year, it’s the Amazon Synod, and it opened in a way that shocked and disgusted many Christians. It also left many observers with serious questions about what it is that the Pope really believes.

Participants danced around a mandala, spread soil from “symbolic places,” and bowed to two female fertility figures. A male figure with erect penis lay nearby.

It’s worth remembering too that fertility gods were associated with child sacrifice in the ancient Mideast; Jewish monotheism definitively broke with all that. Some indigenous gods in the New World, too, notoriously demanded human sacrifice.

Source

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Ladies and Gentleman... Q+ Tweets

We have a "C" !!!!!!!!

Enjoy The Show

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks for all you do!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Tremendous as always!

link   
Huge thanks again, Dashen!

And thanks to all who made Thread 20 such a great experience, especially the Regulars who keep the ball rolling in interesting directions.

Cheers

edit on 8-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: Q know?

link   
WAHOO! Thank you Dashen!!! All hail Dashen!

We're legal now!

The number 21 is a deeply symbolic number that ultimately brings together the cosmic manifestation you create through thoughts, emotions and actions.

When you repeatedly see the number 21, it marks the end of the previous cycle has come to an end in the coming together of universal energies found in the 20. Now, you are embarking on a new cycle and the next phase of your life.

If the number 21 keeps appearing in your life right now, take notice; it is your subconscious trying to send you a message. On a fundamental level, the exoteric meaning, the energy of the 21 represents “new beginnings” – the next phase of the cycle – are coming into manifestation.

mastermindcontent.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
ARCHIVE PAGES FOR PART 20 OF THREAD - grouped in 20 page zipfiles and held on Dropbox:

I'll still be adding a few more links in over next hour and a half!

Thread Archives Pts 1 to 19

ATS Thread pt-20- P1 to 20 (61MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P21 to 40 (63MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P41 to 60 (33MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P61 to 80 (61MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P81 to 100 (60MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P101 to 120 (43MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P121 to 140 (56MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P141 to 160 (51MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P161 to 180 (56MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P181 to 200 (49MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P201 to 220 (45MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P221 to 240 (50MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P241 to 260 (45MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P261 to 280 (31MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P281 to 300 (34MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P301 to 320 (46MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P321 to 340 (32MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P341 to 360 (35MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P361 to 380 (43MB)
ATS Thread pt-20- P381 to 395End (37MB)

Q V16.11 20191006 to 3570 incl. DECODE tools(22MB)
Q V15.81 20190717 Backing sheets of static data (2MB)
QPosts Pictures V3.7 20180422 from Q Post 1 to 1200 (91MB)
QPosts Pictures V15.7 20181104 from Q Post 1201 to 2400 (119MB)
QPosts Pictures v15.96 20190731 from QPost 2401 to 3568(93MB)

ATS-20- Proofs (10MB)
ATS-20- Memes (232MB)
ATS-20- PDFs (122MB)
ATS-20- Pictures made for thread (4MB)

ATS-20- Linked Web pages Pt 1 (257MB)
ATS-20- Linked Web pages Pt 2 (250MB)
ATS-20- Linked Web pages Pt 3 (268MB)
ATS-20- Linked Web pages Pt 4 (255MB)
ATS-20- Linked Web pages Pt 5 (252MB)
ATS-20- Linked Web pages Pt 6 (247MB)
ATS-20- Linked Web pages Pt 7 (51MB)

ATS-20- Videos pt1 (337MB)
ATS-20- Videos pt2 (544MB)
ATS-20- Videos pt3 (936MB)

edit on 8-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Amazing archiving Rel!! That's alot of memes!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I've got about 15 Gigabyte of video to still try to get into the archive!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

21 beers -- nice touch.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The research and info in these threads has been fantastic. But I'm going on the record saying this now (and I'm probably not the only one thinking it)...

When will the arrests and bombshells against the Obama admin and other hypocritical Dems and elite actually happen
Because to me, it's really beginning to look like a pipe dream and something that isn't likely to even happen at this point.

In fact, to me, it looks like "the deep state" is successfully bobbing & weaving and effectively turning things around to try to nail down Trump.

The thing I keep hearing is "Be patient", and "A storm is coming", but it's not looking that way to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yes, here we are, again!! So many good people adding to our narrative with excellent writing and research!!

Thanks, Dashen, Rel, COM, and SO many others, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!!!!

Looking forward to 21 more Q threads (lol)...

And everyone, please remember... Don't Feed The Trolls !!!!!
edit on 10/8/2019 by NightFlight because: forgot something...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I haven't participated in or followed any of the Q threads aside from (maybe?) commenting in one once, but I was following the Q posts. I noticed the last one was August 1. Has there been any meaningful updates or news or anything since then? I have no idea what you guys do in these threads, but they're massively active for a reason.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Running out of ways to say THANK YOU to both Dashen and Rel.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The World (XXI) is the 21st trump or Major Arcana card in the tarot deck. It is the final card of the Major Arcana or tarot trump sequence.

Meaning: The World represents an ending to a cycle of life, a pause in life before the next big cycle beginning with the fool. It is an indicator of a major and inexorable change, of tectonic breadth.

Reversed card (keywords): Delayed success, Lack of completion, Stagnation, Failed plans

link

Ah, 21 DLC finally available...

edit on 8-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
For the 21st time !!

Great Thread string !!

💥Keep💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥Exposures💥Going!💥

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join