It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We knew L7 and co. would be popping in. It always happens the first few pages.

Can't wait for 8 kun!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
Really? I don't recall that. Kinda hard to do since he was already a convicted sex offender.

So the progress you are claiming is Epstein being arrested on 14 year old charges?

Took Q that long? Oh wait, it wasn't even Q that made that happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Well, we know he was likely killed by an MS-13 member named Alpha Jaloh, who was himself killed shortly after Rich's death. (Thus he was just an expendable goon.) We know Donna Brazile somehow knew what had happened to Seth Rich waaaaay too early. Julian Assange has 99% confirmed that Seth Rich was his source, not any phantom Russians.

There's no statute of limitations on murder. If it takes a few years to bring the higher-level perps to justice, so be it.
edit on Tue Oct 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

look at it this way would Epstein had ever been arrested if Hillary Clinton was president?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
💥😎

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sure, the victims came forward. Clinton being president would not have changed that and Q had nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Adm. Roger's looks like someone who has seen things he can't unsee............

I don't envy his job or service.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Congrats on #21 R3D 0KTOB3R 3D1T10N
Looks like SOMEONE is getting another fruit basket.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

wanting other Americans to be arrested and locked up for their political beliefs..

Really? So that's what you think this is all about eh? What political beliefs do you think should qualify them for a room at the crowbar hotel?

🤣🤣🤣

edit on 8-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Sure, the victims came forward. Clinton being president would not have changed that and Q had nothing to do with it.

Yeah......... Right...

Hillary surly would have helped. Don't forget those frequent flier miles on the Lolita Express by Bill.

Those flights did happen, right?

Q is just a harmless prank played on all of us. It's funny, right?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
She may have tried. She could have tried even though she wasn't president.

Either way, Q had nothing to do with Epstein's arrest. Nothing that the anons dug up was part of those charges. They were already known.

Whether Q is a prank or not doesn't change the fact that not much is happening. Heck thread 20, which I did not participate in, had diehards loosing faith because of the lack of results. I expect more of the same as time goes by.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It will play out one way or the other. You know how this works. One of our sides is right on their assumptions.

Why was Barr in Italy, if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
8kun.net Network graph from Judas Hotwheels so view with a grain of sand.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
8kun.net Network graph from Judas Hotwheels so view with a grain of sand.

twitter.com...

What does any of that mean?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
It will play out one way or the other. You know how this works. One of our sides is right on their assumptions.

Likely had something to do with the recent raids on the bank there I'd guess.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Let me get this in early

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:51 PM
    link   
    Go go gadget 1st amendment!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:53 PM
    link   

originally posted by: pavil

It is already playing out and it doesn't look good for those trusting the plan. How long is the statute of limitations of "on the precipice", "soon" and "the stage is set"? Been some time now since MOAB's were announced.

You would be asking the wrong person. I don't know and I really don't care.

Just because government officials are running around doing government tasks doesn't automatically mean they are following Q's "plan".
    edit on 8-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:02 PM
    link   
    Dashen, you have no idea what you have done by keeping these threads active. They are forEEEEEEVA.

Reminder: Naysayers are going to naysay....remember the 4%-6%.

Estimated 4-6% we consider ‘hopeless' and forever brainwashed.

We still have work to do. The ball of twine didn't tangle into a corrupt ball of # in a day. It's massive. Stay focused. There is a reason Dashen labors.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:03 PM
    link   
    Release of Documents Related to the 2018 FISA Section 702 Certifications

Today the ODNI, in consultation with the Department of Justice, is releasing documents, in redacted form, related to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) approval of the 2018 Certifications under Section 702 the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). Initially, the FISC approved most aspects of the 2018 Certifications but found that certain parts of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) procedures concerning the querying of United States persons were not sufficient. The Government appealed this decision to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review (FISC-R), which affirmed the FISC’s decision in part. The Government subsequently submitted amended FBI querying procedures to address the issues, and the FISC found that the amended procedures were sufficient.

In addition to releasing the FISC and FISC-R opinions and to provide greater transparency to the public, we are also releasing all the targeting, minimization, and querying procedures related to the 2018 Certifications. Links to these documents, along with descriptions on the court decisions and background information on Section 702, are provided below. The documents are also posted in full-text searchable format on Intel.gov.

link

FBI Use Of Foreign-Surveillance Tool Violated Privacy Rights: FISA CourtI

The FBI's use of electronic surveillance tools violated the constitutional privacy rights of Americans whose communications were swept up in a controversial foreign intelligence program, according to a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

The ruling, made last year, was disclosed on Tuesday. 

zerohedge

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join