It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The CIA Just Declassified the Document That Justified the Iraq Invasion; The Bush White House Looks Very Very Very Bad.

The CIA released a copy of the NIE in 2004 in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, but redacted virtually all of it, citing a threat to national security. Then last year, John Greenewald, who operates The Black Vault, a clearinghouse for declassified government documents, asked the CIA to take another look at the October 2002 NIE to determine whether any additional portions of it could be declassified.

For the first time, the public can now read the hastily drafted CIA document  that led Congress to pass a joint resolution authorizing the use of military force in Iraq, a costly war launched March 20, 2003 that was predicated on “disarming” Iraq of its (non-existent) WMD, overthrowing Saddam Hussein, and “freeing” the Iraqi people.

tru e pundit

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Most of the naysayers here are not brainwashed. We think for ourselves and Q sounds far-fetched and has failed on a bunch of predictions, before they stopped making them, for the obvious reason.

You propping up that 4-6% strawman that Q lent you makes it seem like you might be a pot or maybe a kettle.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Still behind that keyboard I see, not doing much from there except throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Thomas Paine accomplished his work in the American Revolution from behind a pen.
They didn’t have keyboards then.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

they are sleepwalkers. leave them to their slumber 💤💤💤💤💤

'you can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep '

edit on 8-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Most of the naysayers here are not brainwashed. We think for ourselves and Q sounds far-fetched and has failed on a bunch of predictions, before they stopped making them, for the obvious reason.

You propping up that 4-6% strawman that Q lent you makes it seem like you might be a pot or maybe a kettle.

It's okay, Daskakik. To each his own. This "dig" is deep and complicated on so many levels. It's a lot easier to naysay than grab a shovel and dig. (4-6%...)

It always baffles me why certain posters show up to fume, spit and belittle those that use Q drops to open doors to questions that need answers. "The choice to know will be yours". You don't have to make the Quest if you choose not to. It's a freewill world we live in.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
It's okay, Daskakik. To each his own. This "dig" is deep and complicated on so many levels. It's a lot easier to naysay than grab a shovel and dig. (4-6%...)

ATSers had been digging long before Q showed up.

It always baffles me why certain posters show up to fume, spit and belittle those that use Q drops to open doors to questions that need answers.

Because you are not finding answers and you are not getting results. No amount of backslapping and circlejerking is going to change that.

I personally don't even care if you do or don't. I'm just here pointing out the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You mean you are not finding answers and you are not seeing results that's the only truth

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not sure why the Pundit thinks this was "Just" Released as it was published back in 2015.

Iraq's Continuing Programs for Weapons of Mass Destruction [PDF]

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
I'm not even keeping up with the Q threads because they are a bore to me.

Results are independant and they are missing or have there been any perp walks tied directly to the diggs?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

was it? I thought it was part of the other release that happened today. my bad

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Calm down. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Nobody is forcing you to open these threads, much less pick up a "shovel" and dig for anything...shallow or deep.

Those that have been unravelling this nest of vipers absolutely have found answers they didn't know before. Some have found answers on levels they didn't even realize they could reach! Some "see" results where others don't have the eyes to see yet.

It's a Quest. You aren't being forced to make the journey.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Surprised no one has figured out that dashen is Q yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

33 and 37 welcomes the numbers 21

ALICE=21
33x37= 1221
12+21=33
21x37=777
7+7+7=21

9/11/01
9+1+1+1=12
9+11+1=21

9111x37=337107 = 21

17 in the middle of it all
12-17=5
21-17=4

Finally...
Trump Cards
54 Card Deck (with Jokers)
21-54=33

Circle of Truth

edit on 8-10-2019 by Observationalist because: Reverse welcome

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It doesn't make me feel one way or another, The fact is that not much is happening and what little is isn't dependent on anyone of us shoveling on Q's directions.

It isn't a quest. It is infotainment.
edit on 8-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Surprised no one has figured out that dashen is Q yet.

Dashen hasn't figured out he's Q yet, either.

...but the therapy continues.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

At least the info is entertaining to you. That's something.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yep. Pundit article is a copy/paste from VICE Mar 2015 article including the "TITLE" which has the PDF linked. There is also a ATS thread on it the same day in 2015.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Has anybody seen this? I found it informative AND entertaining.

edit on 8-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hmmmm....try this link. FBI Lovebirds | How Two FBI Operatives Tried To Take Down Donald Trump

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That is the only reason I'm here, the lulz.

I'm just reminding those here that that might be all they get out of this as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join