It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Programming to what end?

Who programmed and who chose to play? And, what did they chose to play? That isn't my choice. Like you said, "bigger picture".

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

But....you can have a lot of fun in the process. This entire thread dash put together is soooooo much fun. Who can be negative?

We are learning, opening our minds, denying ignorance. Why not open up and let the sunshine in. We all help each other here.

The vid was funny AF. I needed a reason to post it.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
"I" am the most insignificant speck of dust in this beautiful world, as brutal as it can be.

I'm sure advances will be made and things might be better for those that come after. Then we have Wall-E, a world where everyone is fat and comfy, is that better? Who knows?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

How do you know you made those choices of your own, free will. How do you know you weren't coerced through lifelong brainwashing, trauma and indoctrination that started at birth. If you received indoctrination as a child that put you in a hypnotic state so that your thoughts, beliefs and actions aren't really your own, do you think that's fair play?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Even if I did, did I accept these conditions, this programming and brainwashing before I entered this body?

Did I accept the veil so that I could experience physical pleasure and pain?

If so, who can I blame?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Background: Spider web?

A glaring failure of the mainstream media is their inattention to one of the most stunning and charming first ladies ever to grace the White House, Melania Trump.

A composed and serene demeanor. Dedication to putting America forward always on the right foot. These are Melania Trump’s high crimes and misdemeanors. Shame on Vogue and Vanity Fair. Shame again on the Washington Post, New York Times and CNN, for their abdication of covering America’s first lady.

Source
edit on 8-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thank you dashen!!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Durham's probe and scope keep expanding based on what he is uncovering. Adding more attorneys which seems to point to more findings by him.

Mueller getting caught up in the lie that he wasn't trying for the job of FBI Director. Trump just talked with him for an hour about what then?

Horowitz's report should be done by the end of the month.

All per Fox News.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
I hope not, last time I got deep, I think it was around thread 15, eisegesis went AWOL.

Usually I'm just like that pesky fly that keeps buzzing around your heads. You can shoosh me away without much thought.

"Without much thought" being the zinger. Sorry, I had to.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Toxic, ridiculous cnn garbage.

‘Dictator Playbook 101’: NYT writer warns Trump’s ‘conspiracy theories’ will lead to violence

Are we not surprised cnn is now linking Q to Trump.
CNN now using the "Trump is deranged" due to QAnon "conspiracy theories" talking points in the video, Wajahat Ali colludes QAnon to domestic terrorism into his bs rant, trying to connect DJT with instigating domestic terrorism.

Seems to me that by continuing to trash talk DJT = QAnon = domestic terrorism = DJT deranged is projecting their lies & violence as way of circumventing of asking the Question while gaining maximum impact.

BOOMERANG!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ahh the ports, CA , and them bad deals ... Winning never gets old

TRUMP RIDS MAJOR U.S. CONTAINER PORT OF CHINESE COMMUNIST CONTROL

....It all started with a 40-year container terminal leasebetween the Port of Long Beach in southern California and Hong Kong. The Obama administration proudly signed the agreement in 2012 giving China control of America’s second-largest container port behind the nearby Port of Los Angeles. One of the Trump administration’s first big moves was to get the Communists out of the Port of Long Beach. After a national security review and federal intervention, the Long Beach terminal business, which handles millions of containers annually, is finally being sold to an Australian company called Macquarie Infrastructure Partners. That essentially kills China’s decades-long contract with the Obama administration...

Removing Chinese Communists from this essential port is a tremendous feat and a huge victory for U.S. national security. You’d never know it because the media, consumed with the impeachment debacle, has ignored this important achievement. The only coverage of the finalized transfer is found in Long Beach’s local newspaper, which published a brief article omitting important background information on the Trump administration’s work to take back the terminal from the Communists.

edit on 1082019 by MetalThunder because: Anni 201

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
There's no one to blame. What if all your hurdles were the culmination of learning experiences bringing you to this point. Giving you the strength and wisdom to break free from your programming so you can remember who you really are and learn your true purpose for being here

edit on 8-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

😆😆 I love that movie

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Agree, this is so wrong. Beautiful, gracious, kind and does not seek the spotlight. Comfortable with who she is.

That said. Lately when Trump was overseas with multiple governments then had to reply to the impeachment question, Melania was by his side and she literally had daggers in her eyes as she looked out.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Good News.

I never understood giving control over running ports to countries who aren't trusted allies

.... It would be like giving our Uranium production in this country over to one of our adversaries.

Who would do that?

(post by SilentWindofDoom removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Then why blame the elite when they are just playing the part that the programmer gave them?

I already broke free and soared into the dark sky and after a second, or maybe an eternity, in nirvana I realized that I had to come back and finish playing my part, lumps and all.

I think I said it earlier in these threads that part of me really wanted Q to be the real deal. Like a kid believing in Santa or the Easter bunny but I just can't and as soon as the midterm elections made Q drop so many politically slanted crumbs I knew it was all BS. Don't even get me started on the bible quotes used by Q...

It is where I am and I will gladly move but I'm going to need more than just Watkins with a Q pin, or infinity chan coming back online, hell it was probably his biggest money maker. Follow the money right?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join