It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How are those indictments and arrests coming guys? Still just around the corner? Who is Q? Still no idea?

Totally legit guys, you're definitely going to get some concrete answers at some point, just keep holding your breath! The clock has been ticking for 3 years, it'll eventually run out of batteries and then you can keep count manually. Keep the faith! 🤣🤡

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

I bet the U.S. Customs and Border Protection stats might say differently when they come out.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I ain't bashing Dashen. Just reminding the collective of the Q bashing he did a while back. Although it was just a little bit.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They went down. Why don't you go get that info and share with us. Chop chop.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Which side are you on --transparency, truth, justice, freedom, prosperity and improving the lives of the billions of people that reside on this planet? Or do you defend corruption, lies, deceit, murder, war, destruction, poverty, etc...

That is a loaded question.

Me pointing out that this exercise in futility isn't going to change anything doesn't mean that that is what I want.

one option benefits you while the other very clearly harms you. the choice is simple and abundantly clear when you don't get it twisted

Nope, neither of them benefit me or harm me.

Life is to be lived and the lumps teach as much as the hugs, maybe more.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Southwest Border Migration FY 2019
They went down to around where they were at this time last year. Might be the weather. So, 50k apprehended, (for the month of August) who knows how many got through and that means it is secured. Okay, if you say so.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
breaking911.com...

Cali cutting power to 800,000 at midnight due to wildfire potential.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

if you like your lumps then you can keep your lumps. so you accept evil and corruption as a part of life. silence is acquiescence. the stumbling blocks are meant to be learned from so that we can evolve beyond them. We were not meant to repeatedly relive them over and over again like some depraved Ground Hog Day movie

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

if you like your lumps then you can keep your lumps. so you accept evil and corruption as a part of life.

Has it ever been otherwise?

silence is acquiescence. the stumbling blocks are meant to be learned from so that we can evolve beyond them. We were not meant to repeatedly relive them over and over again like some depraved Ground Hog Day movie

But it isn't a group project. Babies being born right now still have to learn from those stumbling blocks and that is why we are not allowed to remove them.

Wouldn't that be the bigger picture you mentioned on the last page?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Let's say that they are hiding the cure for cancer. You get cancer (from polluted/poisoned air, food or water). Do you want the cure or would you rather look at your disease as your life lesson that you need to find a way to overcome on your own. the choice is yours

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

the lumps teach as much as the hugs, maybe more

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Let's say that they are hiding the cure for cancer. You get cancer (from polluted/poisoned air, food or water). Do you want the cure or would you rather look at your disease as your life lesson that you need to find a way to overcome on your own. the choice is yours

You are talking to a smoker. I just might get cancer from smoking if the drinking doesn't kill me first. I choose to partake in these poisons knowing there is currently no known cure.

And, so what if they release the cures? In the end I will still be just as dead. We all will be because nobody here gets out alive. Not in their meat suit anyway.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Special gift for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
OKAY now....let's settle down.....
Go after the ball not the player.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
    edit on Tue Oct 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:19 PM
    link   

so you dont necessarily care about being cured or have much concern for quality of life but what if your child got cancer ---or any child got cancer. Should they be forced to suffer because disease is a part of life? What if disease doesn't have to be 'part of life', what if diseases are a manufactured part of the programming? And you could make the choice to forgoe that particular lesson. Would you still choose that path?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:20 PM
    link   

In the end I

What about those who come after you?

There will be life after 'I'.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:21 PM
    link   

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:24 PM
    link   

Thanks but I didn't dig the song. Does any of that change the fact that we are all going to die.

You do realize that big tobacco and alcohol sell and some of us buy knowing that they are poisons. I didn't say it to seem like a hardass. cherokeetroy said the choice was mine and I just pointed out that my life choices/vices speak for themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:26 PM
    link   

Agreed, nobody escapes this planet in this body.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join