It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The timing and approach, coupled with an extensive overcompensation of "real world" scenarios makes one wonder.

While being taught to be a walking talking live representation of everything your "not"

To come out at 73....Ball's or BS..one of the 2

Either way...best left alone --

edit on 4-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Look like their having limited success

Just post on Q Research Canada #3 page on 8Kun,net

Then check out my tor page it was there also

ID number are different also

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This new logo will surely solve all of Facebook’s problems

Possible clue:
The logo just says “Facebook,” but in a really bland and generic font that looks like it would fit well on a credit card. (Their new online currency LIBRA / ties to banking partners)

...changing the parent company’s name was considered, but decided against because Facebook didn’t want to appear to be hiding from its problems. Instead, the rebranding is more about trying to color Facebook with some of the goodwill associated with its other brands, like Instagram and WhatsApp. When people learn Facebook makes them, Lucio tells Bloomberg, they start to like Facebook more, though it also puts a “brand tax” on the other app due to the association.

About the new logo:
You’ll note the “A” and the “K” each have a quirky curve to them, the “E” and “B” letters are uncommonly wide for the context, and the tracking between letters is verging on too airy by most proportions.
(no idea what this means - just found it interesting)

Yahoo also updated their logo recently:
Now, for the third time in 10 years, Yahoo is rebranding again—this time, with design by Pentagram.
Sep 24, 2019

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Catching up with the Lexington Rally.

Nearly spilled my glass of Chardonnay when POTUS paused after saying "maybe 4 more years; maybe 7, maybe 10..."; he pauses for effect and says, "...or maybe 17..." more years!

Hahaha!

Was that a hat tip to Q'sters?

I just saw this on twitter because I went to look up something else but it’s so short you can’t get any context.... thanks for spelling it out for us not watching
. twitter video

Could’ve been a nod, or he himself is caught up in the web of 17 synchronicity seeing as how he is the center focus of it all anyway.

Just a coincidence............... RIGHT?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Wow, the Kentucky governor just a a GREAT inspiring patriotic speech.
If you didn't see it, after the rally, search and watch.
This guy needs to go everywhere with potus

Good observation from Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky):

“There’s no small amount of irony associated with the fact the president is apparently being impeached over in the House for holding up aid to Ukraine.. and at the same time, Democrats are going to filibuster the defense bill, which would provide for the assistance to Ukraine,” McConnell, R-Ky., said last week.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I give everyone benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. At his age he might be bored and just wants to share some of his past military history in the Q saga.
I think he's harmless and besides this is a wide open public forum.

I think the number (20371) he has appended to his username was his AFSC (Air Force Job Speciality Codes) which back at that time was "Voice Intercept Processing Supervisor"; that being linguists attached to the 6994th Security Squadron.
He was likely familiar with "DANCERS" codeword from Vietnam.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Nice. I see the same in the USA bread but... IDs are still the same.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
When will DJT retweet an Epstein meme ?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If the FBI cooperates, General Flynn could exonerated soon..

Ms. Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn's lawyer, on Monday demanded in a court filing that the FBI thoroughly search its internal "Sentinel database" and turn over "every" document in which agents described their critical January 2017 White House interview with the former national security adviser, after it emerged last month that FBI officials had apparently manipulated the so-called "302" witness report in the case weeks after the interview.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

I wonder if Michael Flynn's prior attorney was deep-state affiliated? Ms. Powell has accomplished a lot in just a few short months. Bravo for her!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Police find 41 migrants alive in refrigerated truck in Greece

In the UK, it looks like the majority (or possibly all) of the dead were Vietnamese.

A detailed, well-organized system may be coming to light:

Flights and fake passports: The 'VIP packages' enticing Vietnamese to UK

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Should BC be concerned that he's pictured with Epstein under notable deaths? qmap.pub...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: dashen

I'm sure anything hes talking about is declassified and available for public consumption. Pretty sure any secrecy oaths or classifications he may have taken usually expire after 50 years.

I haven't read any of the posts that follow this one, yet. Good post to reply to, Pokey, thanks!

If I was an active-duty Air Force NCO singing the praises of the CSS, the Central Security Service, the post would have been erased followed by an authoritarian knock on the door.

The 50 year old memories of a 73 year old fart pose no threat to National Security because they have been recently declassified. My memories were refreshed reading the Top Secret History of my beloved squadron, the 699th, recently declassified and released exclusively to Angelo State University in San Angelo, Texas. (if you've been paying attention you'll know why this obscure university was chosen) Search: ASU 6994th
Another great Top Secret Report that brought back memories was on EC-47 (a beloved aircraft) operations. Search: declassified EC-47 report.

If you are interested in old classified military history, NSA conspiracies, etc., you have the opportunity to ask....my memories are officially declassified and open for discussion!

What amazes me is the level of ignorance civilians have about the "super-secret" NSA. What is the motto of ATS?

What truly amazes me most, to a mind blowing degree, is the whole gestalt of Universal Consciousness and our inter-connectedness. I'd been lurking on this thread since day 1, simultaneous with posting on the wild west saloon Q board. With Q gone I lurked here more. As I researched Adm Rogers, the 17s came up and I felt compelled to sign-on and share with you eclectic band of eccentric and unique beings. Who knew Q would return while I was composing my 1st post? Then the third 17 (my units KIA) popped up. Then some people freaked-out....so it's been quite a ride!

It was suggested to me that I start a thread titled "Fifty year old memories of NSA", but I'm comfortable on this thread, and, if you don't mind, I'll stay around for a while.

edit on 5-11-2019 by exNSA20371 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Rel, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: exNSA20371

Please post a photo of your secret decoder ring.

I had to turn it in when I left.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: exNSA20371

You know since you popped into the thread some poor analyst over at no such agency has to work overtime redoing the threat Matrix on all the participants in this thread.

Sorry analyst nerd person.

It's not just a job....it's an adventure!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Interestingly timed POTUS Retweet last night at 11:55:55:

"The American people are fed up with Democrat lies, hoaxes, slander. The Democrats' outrageous conduct has created an angry majority that will vote the do-nothing Democrats the hell out of office soon!" - President Trump in Lexington, Kentucky

The crowd chants "four more years!"

1) The tweet time of 11:55:55:
a) has 3x 5by5 = Eyes On,
b) has 11:5 = Nov 5th.

2) The "angry majority" builds on his tweet on Nov 3rd at 11:41:58 AM:

The Angry Majority!

I posted at the time whether POTUS was asking us to trend hashtag #TheAngryMajority.

3) Tweet timestamp Delta between these 2 tweets is 13:57... Q1357:

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: a31055 No.1393554 📁
May 13 2018 01:02:24 (EST)

Anonymous ID: de56de No.1393485 📁
May 13 2018 00:56:39 (EST)
>>1393428

Q is saying there won't be arrests until the justice system is cleaned out. That has to include state judges. Do you have any idea how long that will take? We are now looking at next year for the rest of Potus judges to be confirmed. That's just Federal judges. Doesn't include state,

>>1393485
What must happen pre 11.11?
11.11 provided as strategic marker.

Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.

Q

Timestamp encodes, today, Nov 5th!
I think "Strength. Justice." refers to replacing RBG on Supreme Court in order to get a strong majority?

4) The latest tweet timestamp gives Q1155:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: b53533 No.1057351 📁
Apr 15 2018 20:06:25 (EST)
>>1057113
Focus should also be on Supreme Court promise.
Only dropped here.
POTUS validating drops via Twitter per plan/timing.
Future proves past.

Comms understood?
Q

Datestamp encodes Nov 5th!
Datestamp×tamp encodes the latest tweet time because:
5 2018 gives 11:5
20:06:25 gives 15 = 5:55
combined = 11:55:55

5) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = TADTDDPTLKT = 132... Q132:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: ln25Q56n No.148872500 📁
Nov 10 2017 16:04:51 (EST)

Anonymous ID: rK87uAOe No.148872136 📁
Nov 10 2017 16:01:39 (EST)
Q Graphic.png

>>148871375
Q confirmed

is anything in this image wrong? i added posts from the 5th

>>148872136
Confirmed.
Correct.

Q

Is this saying added Q posts today, Nov 5th?

b) RemoveDupes = APLK = 132... Q40:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Nov 4th!

In summary:
a) We need Eyes ON as to the importance of this tweet,
b) The Angry Majority may refer to an increased Supreme Court Justices majority arising from replacing RBG this week?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Joe, we do have a place that is worth the NSA's time as I see it now. Naturally, we should assume such but since we are about what is right and just, we should not worry. The only ones who should worry who are in some total BS mode about the coup we all see, that don't seem to think they should worry.

But, I predict surprises for all who have been BS-ing us or actually some big surprises for those participating in sedition and coming here to see how we feel about the Cabal later like a textbook sociopath might do. Some are constantly supporting the Cabal on issues that would harm Freedoms protected by the COTUS. The rest of us have every right to be upset at them and it is up to the DOJ to act so the vigilantes don't. I am just one man and see no way to do more than observe and share my observations with friends. We should all do the same if we aren't already as most are on here at least.

I think some here have absolutely ZERO clue as to how the NSA operates day to day, what their security protocols are, how their members are allowed to behave in public, and what is and isnt fair game to them. A lot of people around here speaking from a very misinformed position, who think they actually know whats up. Its amusing.

There could very well be an active NSA agent among the regular posters here, actively running a mission right now, and you would have absolutely NO IDEA. That cute girl you are talking to on Facebook who popped up out of the blue could very well be an NSA agent on a training mission. That job offer you got in your email, that looked like it was officially from LinkedIn? Yeah, you're machine might have just got owned. Hell, I could be typing this from my desk at Ft. Meade right now. Maybe one day I will tell a few stories in here about my friend who is currently a Major at the NSA, and the nasty practical jokes he has played on me, via some of their tools.

I'm not trying to talk down to anyone but its the truth. Some people here think they play by some kind or rules, or they know the protocols that today's NSA follows, when the truth is - there are no protocols. There are no rules when it comes to us and them. They can pretty much do whatever they want to, whenever they want to.

edit on 5-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers Cavv, I've replied!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: exNSA20371

I think some here have absolutely ZERO clue as to how the NSA operates day to day, what their security protocols are, how their members are allowed to behave in public, and what is and isnt fair game to them. A lot of people around here speaking from a very misinformed position, who think they actually know whats up. Its amusing.

There could very well be an active NSA agent among the regular posters here, actively running a mission right now, and you would have absolutely NO IDEA. That cute girl you are talking to on Facebook who popped up out of the blue could very well be an NSA agent on a training mission. That job offer you got in your email, that looked like it was officially from LinkedIn? Yeah, you're machine might have just got owned. Hell, I could be typing this from my desk at Ft. Meade right now. Maybe one day I will tell a few stories in here about my friend who is currently a Major at the NSA, and the nasty practical jokes he has played on me, via some of their tools.

I'm not trying to talk down to anyone but its the truth. Some people here think they play by some kind or rules, or they know the protocols that today's NSA follows, when the truth is - there are no protocols. There are no rules when it comes to us and them. They can pretty much do whatever they want to, whenever they want to.

Pokey, here's the thing. In my day the NSA was military intelligence only. The politicizing and weaponizing happened later.
I'm puzzled by what the Puzzle Palace has become. As it stands, I'll start with the Central Security Service, which is the military intelligence part, then US Cyber Command then the NSA. That's the civilian eavesdropping bunch.

I seem to have opened up a can of worms. Some people think I'm a bad guy, and some people think I'm a good guy. I'm just a guy who seems to have caused consternation among some.

I doubt many here, think you are a bad guy. I, for. One, think you are a valuable good guy. I appreciate you coming in from the rrlative cold, to contribute to the extent you can.

Enderdog, I really appreciate your opinion. It's a pleasure interacting with y'all. I'm here to learn, share and enjoy good company!

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join