It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Hey, did y'all hear that Trump is wanting to send the Marines into Mexico to wage war against the Cartels? I don't know what to think about this one.

This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth. We merely await a call from your great new president!

Better than Syria I reckon. At least we share a border with these guys.

The cartels are importing drugs and violence into our country. There's a far more credible case to be made for considering them our enemy than for any country we've gone to war against at any point in my lifetime.

Reminds me of our last military intrusion into Mexico back in 1916, the Pershing Expedition; which came as a response to Pancho Villa crossing the border and attacking the town of Columbus, New Mexico on 9 Mar 1916. The Villistas were driven off, but not before killing 15 civilians and 8 soldiers.

Gen Pershing led a force of about 10,000 troops against the revolutionaries in Mexico from 14 Mar 1916 to 7 Feb 1917.

With intel and military advisers for the Mexican Army, Navy and Air Force, huge damage can be inflicted on the cartels. The corruption down there is pervasive....a new Vietnam War right on our border...But you make a point about the cartels invading our country.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

On that note do you know who really bombed the Vatican on Nov 5, 1943?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I stumbled across your AFSC via this link... 6994th Fallen One

Sorry, I confused "DANCERS" with Army linguists which referred to local south Vietnamese.

The Most Secret War: Army signals intelligence in Vietnam

The lack of qualified linguists led US cryptologists to turn to the use of native Vietnamese — Project DANCER. In 1964, the 3d RRU received permission for the first time to use locals, but it was not until June 1965 that equipment was actually in place for the program to be implemented.

I can tell you my training was expedited to get to Vietnam. I was supposed to attend Jungle Survival School in the Philippines on my way there, but it got cancelled due to urgency....Glad USAFSS didn't use local natives for linguists!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

On that note do you know who really bombed the Vatican on Nov 5, 1943?

Compartmentalized intel. But I'll bet the OSS/CIA know.
edit on 5-11-2019 by exNSA20371 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
@CodeMonkeyZ

We have been under sustained attacks the past few days and doing everything we can to get things stable again. The site is still online - albeit limping along - as we reorganize and restructure to deflect attacks coming from many angles.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

She uses the word "I" an awful lot. Granted this is not an "interview" but I can't help but notice the narcissistic bubble the Clone-bots proudly display.

It is not the fault the media are immoral it is the fault of the populace that somehow thinks the only thing protecting them from a USSR style life are these bots.

The mindset of "the only thing keeping me from being in jail is that guy with a gun protecting me from moving."

If the media was the Protector In Chief why on earth would the Controllers let it exist at all???????

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sorry for the interruption from the nsa talk ..... Following comet 2019 Q4 (now named 2I/Borisov)

another WATCH the WATER moment

Rare interstellar comet 2I/Borisov could be carrying water from another star system, say scientists tracking eerie cosmic traveller

This is the first time scientists have seen water from another planetary system

Blue Kachina ..... anyone ?

edit on 1152019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 1152019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

From your first link...

The observations were made on October 11, 2019, using the ARCES instrument mounted on the 3.5-meter Astrophysical Research Consortium (ARC) Telescope at Apache Point Observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico.

Where have we heard that location before?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

"You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease." - White Feather

I always took this to being a reference to ISS coming down at some time. If this comet turns out to be a "dwelling place" then it might be a hit. Although "fall down with a great crash" seems to rule this out. What would happen if a comet hit Earth? If it struck another planet would we say it fell with a crash? I don't know.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

@CodeMonkeyZ

We have been under sustained attacks the past few days and doing everything we can to get things stable again. The site is still online - albeit limping along - as we reorganize and restructure to deflect attacks coming from many angles.
twitter.com...

Sounds like they need the US Cyber Command to come to the rescue.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Checkout the spicy meme video clip. 😂

@Will_of_Ockham

President Trump wants you for the 2020 Meme War. Enlist Now.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

She obviously doesnt give one single damn about anyone who got raped or any kids who got abused. Shes just super bummed that she is not the one who got to break the story. Sad! Many such cases!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

If it struck another planet

From the words attributed to White Feather, he was speaking of our world being struck and 'reset'. Some of the imagery associated with that is interesting -- Swastikas in the sun and what looks like Iron Crosses ... Achtung

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ironically synchronistic EMN... for 20 years I lived within 2 miles of the country manor where the Gun powder plotters stayed - I moved 17 days after Q started!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

If you are interested in old classified military history, NSA conspiracies, etc., you have the opportunity to ask....my memories are officially declassified and open for discussion!

What amazes me is the level of ignorance civilians have about the "super-secret" NSA. What is the motto of ATS?

Gee that sounds like a great thread, you should start one and do a q&a there

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Here’s ABC’s response to a Project Veritas video of Amy Robach expressing frustration that her Jeffrey Epstein piece didn’t run. Robach: “I was caught in a private moment of frustration. ... In the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein”

Twitter

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
POTUS TYPO tweet corrected and arising DECODES:
Original tweet at 08:47:31:

So sad to see what is happening in New York where Governor Cuomo and Mayor DeBlasio are letting out 900 Criminals, some hardened and bad, onto the sidewalks of our rapidly declining, because of them, city. The Radical Left Dems are killing our cities. NYPD Chief is resigning!

Corrected tweet at 09:05:24:

So sad to see what is happening in New York where Governor Cuomo & Mayor DeBlasio are letting out 900 Criminals, some hardened & bad, onto the sidewalks of our rapidly declining, because of them, city. The Radical Left Dems are killing our cities. NYPD Commissioner is resigning!

1) Anagrams possibilities of CHIEF and COMMISSIONER from the TYPO and CORRECTION:

HRC IEEF COMMISSION
HRC ECOFEMINISMS

2) Tweet time between original and corrected gives Q1753 = Awakening timeline:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 58456f No.2340517 📁
Jul 29 2018 13:53:05 (EST)
Foundation.
Bottom to top.
Layers.
FISA = Foundation.
Start.
People are more aware of current events.
Establish link.
Think criminal/illegal act(s) to prevent/overturn Presidential election of POTUS.
Public awareness.
Evidence introduced.
MSM covert link.
Think Sessions open statement re: leak investigations.
How do you build a home?
Foundation to structure (layers).
Huber.
Layers (U1, Iran, Human Traffic, Haiti, Corruption, etc etc).
Logical thinking.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 5th

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = SNYGCMDBCTRLDNYPDC = 206... Q206:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: ss2EXAyq No.150560899 📁
Nov 22 2017 23:47:11 (EST)
Can’t wait for the green light.
Teams on standby.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 5th!

b) RemoveDupes = SGMBTRLP = 107... Q107:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148155609 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:59:21 (EST)
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 5th - TWICE!

c) Base+numbers = 206+900 = 1106... Q1106:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 28003e No.967752 📁
Apr 9 2018 12:25:58 (EST)
Syria.
Hold until CONF.
MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ.
ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events.
Clown report must be VERIFIED.
Troop unwind to STILL occur.
Have faith.
Trust POTUS.
Q

d) RemoveDupes+numbers = 107+900 = 1007... Q1007:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c7ccb9 No.886265 📁
Apr 3 2018 21:17:28 (EST)
Bunker.
Forest.
Blue.
+ ++ +++
APRIL SHOWERS.
Q

I've also just noticed that APRIL can be broken down into:

AP=17, RIL=39 and SHOWERS=107;

...so maybe APRIL SHOWERS STRINGER references the fight against the 3 sides of the pyramid?
edit on 5-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
ABC's response is beyond hilarious...

"Couldn't find corroborating evidence..." "journalistic standards"

And have they found it on "russian collusion?" During the same time frame 500k written media stories at least on "collusion" with zero corroborating evidence and yet zero stories on JE with the actual living victims battling in court.

Did they air it after arrest?

Anyone confused? The enemedia are not saviors and will never be - ever.

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join