It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: exNSA20371

Greetings, exNSA20371, and thank you for serving your country; although I'm Canadian, I appreciate what Americans do in terms of defending and preserving freedom and democracy.

For the record, I accept your claim that you are who you say you are, 100%.

So, how do you explain Q's cryptic use of "[ 93 dk ]"? Does it mean 93 days of being offline? With all the glitches 8kun is experiencing, how could Q have predicted there would be 93 days between his last post and his latest posts?

Thank you for your welcome! I remember when you first started posting, and, like me, you answered questions on the Masons instead of the NSA, so I can honestly say that I know how you feel!...and thank you for accepting me and my "unique" history! I sensed an evolution in your openness and thinking...getting comfortable on the thread...which I'm doing...much different than lurking!

It seems that "coincidence" is out the window and "habit" rules the coms. I'm still stunned that I was composing my first post on Rogers and the NSA when Q dropped after 93 days!

Speaking of Canadians, just before I shipped out to the Nam from Travis AFB, Cali, I was sent to Hamilton AFB, right nearby, for training in firing a fully automatic M-16 (none of this 3-round-burst BS) and throwing a hand-grenade. Well, sir, I met an airman who was a Canadian citizen that had joined the USAF and volunteered to go to Vietnam!! Very nice chap!
edit on 5-11-2019 by exNSA20371 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That's sign language ASL for Q. Double Q!!

Nah, it's "Y".

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Women killed in Mexican cartel murders had alleged ties to sex cult Nxivm

The outpost Mormon community in Mexico is where underlings of Nxivm leader Keith Raniere recruited young women to work as nannies in an upstate New York compound run by the accused cult — suggesting at least in part that the jobs would get the girls away from their home region’s drug violence, according a man hired by Raniere to produce a documentary about the group.

The three moms and six kids killed in Monday’s violence in the northern town of Sonora are believed to have been the victims of a drug cartel, which may have mistaken the group’s caravan of three SUVs for rivals, Mexican authorities said Tuesday.

The filmmaker working with Raniere at the time, Mark Vicente, told the online magazine Slate  that the documentary ultimately became a recruiting video for Nxivm, which purported to be a self-help group but morphed into what the feds called a cult that sexually, physically and emotionally abused its mainly female followers.

NYP[ editby]edit on 5-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Member 'Zaphod58' is an astute aviation enthusiast over in the Aircraft Projects board.

ETA: EC-47 - link on that page to 6994th Security Squadron Histories.

Thanks for the heads up and link!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Howdy, Troy.

On the subject of the American Mexican family killed, I was just reading elsewhere that Romney's father was born down there. Many of these Mormons down there hold dual citizenship and the group owns large tracts of land in Northern Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah.

Very curious.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

In your honest opinion, if a "whistleblower" or "insider" with a high level security clearance were to start leaking intel in public, would they also post weird gibberish letters, codes, and characters in random placements for other "inside" parties to decipher? Or do you think communication like that would be more sophisticated and subtle?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Make youself at home.

My fave codeword so far is
evolved mutant broth

Thank you most kindly, esteemed proprietor!

I mentioned that we monitored the French nuke-tests in French Polynesia. This was out of the 6949th at Awful AFB, Omigod, Nebraska. The codeword was either BURNING PIPE or BURNING CANDY, BURNING signified a nuke test.

On further consideration and pondering, I'm inclined to think that BURNING CANDY was the French and BURNING PIPE was the Soviet test.
edit on 5-11-2019 by exNSA20371 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's gotta be the strangest one on that long list. 🤪

Some interesting one's:
GODLIKELESION
GREYSTONE
KEYSTONE
KITTYBINGE
LEGALREPTILE
MESSIAH
MORECOWBELL
MORPHEUS
NICKELBACK
OWL
PERFECTSTORM
QUANTUM LEAP
SKYNET
SOCIOPATH
UNICORNSANDWICH
WHITESQUALL

So many!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

What a poor excuse for a Canadian. Fighting a war that was completely unjust.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Or potus using spelling errors in tweets to communicate "secret" messages. It's pretty absurd.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

The only absurdity here is you popping in here sounding like a complete ignoramus trying to lecture us

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Which begs the question: "Was this mass killing really gang related, or was this just a certain group doing clean-up?"

For now I'm going to dismiss the Romney connection since there is a large Mormon population in Mexico and Mitsy is from a Mormon family. Unless something else pops up about this to make a better connection to Mitsy I'm going to say that this might be more NIXVM connected and that group that took over Raniere's tasks tying up loose ends.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

In your honest opinion, if a "whistleblower" or "insider" with a high level security clearance were to start leaking intel in public, would they also post weird gibberish letters, codes, and characters in random placements for other "inside" parties to decipher? Or do you think communication like that would be more sophisticated and subtle?

Your serious question deserves a serious answer:

"weird gibberish letters"...intel community standard
"codes"... standard
"characters in random placements for other 'inside' parties to decipher?"...red flag.

In my humble opinion, Q is an intel operation to inform inquiring minds of the Secret War we are fighting against the Deep State. If you give the public that wants to know, bits of intel, and they research it and verify it, their level of awareness and confidence increases, and THAT is an effective method of increasing morale, which is vitally needed at this time in our history.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

In fact, the Japanese AF planes consisted mainly of Luftwaffe designs or derivatives thereof.

So, partial credit....?

edit on 5-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

(post by Frodolives removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
www.bbc.com...

Looks like the Epstein thing is being picked up by everyone now.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

What service? Vietnam posed ZERO threat to America. The war was completely unjust.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

And the draft was equally unjust and morally reprehensible. That shouldn't detract from the individual soldier's measure of Bravery or nobility

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

What a poor excuse for a Canadian. Fighting a war that was completely unjust.

Ah, but he was an excellent example of a warrior!

When you're young, and war holds a promise of adventure, off you go to see the elephant!

During the Vietnam War there was a bumper sticker that read: "Suppose they gave a war, and nobody came". If ANYONE "gives a war" there will ALWAYS be warriors eager and willing to fight. History teacheth thusly.

The history of mankind is a history of war, from Sargon the Great of Akkad, thousands of years of war, interspersed with cease fires, truces, and peace treaties that don't last.

It is a sad condition of humankind in this current age we're living.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join