It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

Greetings, exNSA20371, and thank you for serving your country; although I'm Canadian, I appreciate what Americans do in terms of defending and preserving freedom and democracy.

For the record, I accept your claim that you are who you say you are, 100%.

So, how do you explain Q's cryptic use of "[ 93 dk ]"? Does it mean 93 days of being offline? With all the glitches 8kun is experiencing, how could Q have predicted there would be 93 days between his last post and his latest posts?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Where were those same journalistic standards when they ran a video of a show from Kentucky as fighting in Syria? Or the Covington Kids, or Kavanaugh, or the litany of other stories that they fake?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

ABC has very low standards and no honor. Isn't that Network owned by Disney?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, and Disney of course has strong focus on... Children.

edit on 5-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If anyone here follows Field McConnell, he was recently arrested. I didn't see that posted here, so here you go:

I checked him out a while back but high-tailed it out of there when I realized he was a pathological liar.

Others may have a different opinion of him than me, and that's fine.
edit on 5-11-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, and Disney of course has strong focus on... Children.

[...]

Wait a minute, is that Veritas clip the marker?

She says JE goes down as a... "pedophile" not "trafficker."

ABC protected "them" by killing the story - indicative of many stores killed of course and not just ABC.

enMedia-teeeveee-pedophile-story = Guardian's Of the Pedophiles?
edit on Tue Nov 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Who wrote the Steele Dossier?

Who REALLY wrote the Steele Dossier?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
looks like msm might start picking it up, here's a couple of headlines I've seen so far

ABC News denies that it killed Jeffrey Epstein reportingI
LA Times

ABC News responds to Amy Robach video, says Epstein accuser interview wasn’t ready for air
U SA Today

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaez

If you are interested in old classified military history, NSA conspiracies, etc., you have the opportunity to ask....my memories are officially declassified and open for discussion!

What amazes me is the level of ignorance civilians have about the "super-secret" NSA. What is the motto of ATS?

Gee that sounds like a great thread, you should start one and do a q&a there

Well, seaez, it was suggested IRL that I start a thread titled "Fifty year old memories of the NSA", I'm flattered you suggested it also. After lurking on this legendary dashen thread since day 1, I honestly feel safer and more comfortable here, rather than "out there". Although I could post at the airplane forum about the legendary C-47 (my beloved aircraft) and the types I flew in, like the C-47D, EC-47N, EC-47P and the infamous EC-47Q!!....and that, dear readers, comes from my flight records, which are beside me, and NOT from memory. Me and the Q-bird!

Since we intercepted COMINT, the HQ thinkers who lived in a bubble thought in their infinite wisdom "Why don't we block their signals!!!" So sure enough they designed a signal jammer and installed it on a few N and P types and called it a Q The jammer worked great on enemy signals...and OUR signals as well! (Acme Jammer Kit) I was flying a quiet mission, enemy signal-wise, it was a Q bird, I was bored, so I turned it on for about 5 seconds. I could hear our guys on the ground and in the air reacting after I turned it off, very consternated, to be sure!! Fortunately, no one knew what happened or who did it.

If anybody knows any airplane forum guys, let them know. It seemed there were a couple of non Q thread regulars that asked NSA questions.

If dashen doesn't mind me being here, I'll just get a beer and make myself at home!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Kubrick's White Bodies...

2001: A Space Odyssey
The Shining
A Clockwork Orange
Full Metal Jacket
twitter.com...

Clever video montage.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This POTUS tweet at 01:58:07 gives us all instructions for TOMORROW and a 2-year Q Proof, Nov 6th... 11/6 =17= Q:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Thank you so much CLUB 45. You are truly Great Americans. See you in Florida!
From
RNC Research
1:58 PM · Nov 5, 2019

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:

a) Base = TCLUBYGASF = 116 = Nov 6th, 17, and... Q116:

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148286961 📁
Nov 6 2017 16:48:58 (EST)
Crumb dump incoming fast.
Archive immediately.
Upload to graphic.

Q

i) Timestamp encodes Nov 6th TWICE!,
ii) This will be a 2-year Q proof because posted Nov 6th 2017 and dump occurs Nov 6th 2019!

b) Base+numbers = 116+45 = 161 = 17 and... Q161:

Anonymous ID: 8GzG+UJ9 No.150171298 📁
Nov 20 2017 03:36:59 (EST)

XXX !a22Tubbaks ID: uCpJZ72M No.150170782 📁
Nov 20 2017 03:27:48 (EST)
1501490111770.gif

HOW DO YOU LURE A DANGEROUS ANIMAL INTO A TRAP?! MY #ING SIDES!!!

>>150170782
All posts are connected.
Graphic is key.

i) Chan post number encodes Nov 6th AND 9+8=17=Q,
ii) Timestamp encodes Nov 6th TWICE!

Summary
1) Expect a FAST blitz of Q posts on Nov 6th, tomorrow,
2) ARCHIVE immediately,including offline,
3) Anons are asked to upload the new posts to the Q map sites. (It will be interesting to see how long the Qmaps stay up if they are attacked!!!)
edit on 5-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Member 'Zaphod58' is an astute aviation enthusiast over in the Aircraft Projects board.

ETA: EC-47 - link on that page to 6994th Security Squadron Histories.

edit on 5-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What kills me is they thaw out that 5,000 year old cave man and in no time they have a full bio on the guy yet we cannot definitively know if Epstein was murdered or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In France 17 is the emergency number for calling the police/gendarmerie. On Nov 1st French rap group/collective 13 Block released their song F**k le 17. Just before Q's comeback on 8kun. Synchroweirdness.

www.youtube.com...

Not sure what to make of it but I guess this pic might hold a clue:

edit on Tue Nov 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Have to add a little gem from the lyrics.

sombre, 9.3
lyrics

Sombre = dark

dk 93 ?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
What kills me is they thaw out that 5,000 year old cave man and in no time they have a full bio on the guy yet we cannot definitively know if Epstein was murdered or not.

There are no politics involved where Ötzi is concerned.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

There are many working theories that we've been hit before. One is used to explain where the Moon came from. If you look at the image created of the Earth with all the water removed it looks like a broken egg with a massive chunk missing. What if every epoch the Earth is struck and knocked into a new orbit around the Sun? Each "world" could be a further orbit from the Sun. If we're in the 4th now and the 3rd planet out, would each world refer to a heavenly body or the space occupied by it?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That's sign language ASL for Q. Double Q!!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Q#890

Last year the 11.11 rolled around and Q folks got sort of annoyed because they "expected" something and did not see the confirmation symbol in the form expected.

The pic below on top show us a "parade" of EU Solidarity.

The pic on the bottom shows a perp walk on Victory Lane with DJT and Vlad overseeing their shame.

There is a decode, confirmed by Q+ tweet from that time if someone wants to find it. In essence the response was that the image above was the symbol that we were indeed free from WWIII - the freefall of the EU began shortly after that.

We approach another 11.11 marker. The last two months have been riddled with too many Q connections to keep track of.

Could Iran be the next 11.11?

Q#1357 12 May 2018 - 11:02:24 PM

What must happen pre 11.11?
11.11 provided as strategic marker.
Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.

Looking at this drop RED is in caps, not "wave" so RED OCTOBER seems in play.

What must happen pre 11.11? ISIS leader dead?

If ISIS is dead does this suggest IRAN is cooked come 11.11?

**Possibly "midterms" here refers not to the election but rather a midterm test, as in half way, as in we are past half way if Iran marker hit?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Make youself at home.

My fave codeword so far is
evolved mutant broth

new topics

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join