It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
*yawn*

Originally posted by Glyph_D
we've answered your 2004-5 civilwar questions many times.

You haven't answered it once. I think Vit was the only one to actually give a straight answer to a straight question. All I want is a simple YES or NO. That's it.
I have a follow up questions, but I first need to know yes or no. Are we three years into a civil war??

and when we do you rapidly alter the conversation

BS
You HAVEN'T done it yet.

which leads off topic. then once you got us offtopic you complain we're not staying on topic.

The only times I have gotten off topic was in responding to you all or (recently) pointing out inaccuracies in Titor's statements. Please show me any other time where I have changed the subject. Call it a hunch but I seriously doubt you're going to do this. Mainly because you won't find it.

others have given many links to waco type events as well, and when we do you rapidly alter the conversation;

more BS.
Again, if you just show ONE time where I have done this, then please please show me so I can correct it.

Most of the middle part of your post is horribly written and I've given up trying to figure out what you're saying. Could you at least try to write correctly?

im willing to find truth, becuase it could be helpful in the future; not just this titor case, but all forms of truth.

This is a lie.

More below:

as youve(TJW) shown me many times, this pursuit is not a common perspective. you say im naive or gullible but from my POV im just pursuing truth.

What nonsense.
If you were really seeking the truth as you claim you would actually do some research into the world around you with a clean slate. You're so called research is done by looking for stuff that could fit Titor's story. If you are really searching for the truth then you haven't shown it in this thread.

and youve also shown me that some ppl are not willing to see truth or even consider it.

What pure and utter nonsense.
Name ONE truth that I have dismissed. Just ONE! I dare you to name just one.
What a load....

its cowardly to deny the truth, and all who suppress the truth should be ashamed of themselves.

Truth - Titor is a hoax
Are you denying this?

in his post he address the negativity in your posts??

No he doesn't.
You know why? Because there was absolutely NOTHING negative in my post.

1)a car surviving through a civil war is more likely than a terrorist attack. when nukes hit a target it doesnt cuase a chain reaction to destroy other targets, what i mean here is part of the US we be very much safe from nukes, and the proof that not all the US is hit, is the fact- ppl survive the nukes. if nukes were to hit every square mile of land no one/cars would survive.

A car surviving 20 years is a miracle. A car surviving 70 years through a civil war and nuclear war is beyond a miracle. Period.
Who cares if the care wasn't in a city or whatever.

2)secondly its not hard to sell a car without registration. ive bought and sold cars without registration. so........

That's because those cars are registered in your parents name. Unless you're buying and selling cars that you don't own.
You also need things like license plates. And for that you need a copy of your registration and proof of insurance (these are Florida laws in 2000) so don't give me that.

4) vit is pointing out that some things your not willing to allow(which is foolish at best)

Vit's post didn't make any sense at all.
What am I not willing to allow??

5) actually not many ppl would notice, most ppl dont even look at the inside of vehicles.

Why would he keep it inside the vehicle if he just sold the car?

Or what exactly are you saying? I'm saying he would have to take all that out while going around looking for a new vehicle to drive.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
*yawn*

You haven't answered it once. I think Vit was the only one to actually give a straight answer to a straight question. All I want is a simple YES or NO. That's it.
I have a follow up questions, but I first need to know yes or no. Are we three years into a civil war??

ive told you its not thats simple of a question to answer there are shades of gray.

The only times I have gotten off topic was in responding to you all or (recently) pointing out inaccuracies in Titor's statements. Please show me any other time where I have changed the subject. Call it a hunch but I seriously doubt you're going to do this. Mainly because you won't find it.

i wasnt going to respond to this becuase of its nature

i havent yet typed inaccuracies in titors claims(save the quote"when he takes ppl back with him"). you claim we are inaccurate, these moments are the very points im talking about. then we have to reiterate our point so you understand we were in fact correct to start with.

Most of the middle part of your post is horribly written and I've given up trying to figure out what you're saying. Could you at least try to write correctly?

what about the middle didnt you understand??? firstly its not a post directed toward any one. its a post outlineing a logical process on determining the validity of titors claims. take it or leave it

im willing to find truth, becuase it could be helpful in the future; not just this titor case, but all forms of truth.

This is a lie.

as youve(TJW) shown me many times, this pursuit is not a common perspective. you say im naive or gullible but from my POV im just pursuing truth.

What nonsense.
If you were really seeking the truth as you claim you would actually do some research into the world around you with a clean slate. You're so called research is done by looking for stuff that could fit Titor's story. If you are really searching for the truth then you haven't shown it in this thread.

well true ive have searched for things to fit into to this case, but thats becuase its a case claiming to have came from the future. if this were a different case no such approach would occur. tho i havent shown much material in regards to waco type events(becuase RothJoint has done a good job), i have shown that many things can still happen within the next few years, and ive dug into the timeline business to remove any unclear perceptions pertaining to it.

and youve also shown me that some ppl are not willing to see truth or even consider it.

What pure and utter nonsense.
Name ONE truth that I have dismissed. Just ONE! I dare you to name just one.
What a load....

well just one?? the science that is involved in titors claims are valid to some degree(that degree being i dont know all all the working in timetravel)

other truths would involve your veracity toward the usage of words. terms like civil unrest and the waco type becoming stretched to such a degree that it almost becomes a word never to be used again.

Truth - Titor is a hoax
Are you denying this?

your claim of hoax has no evidence to support its self
Are you denying this?

i assure you i dont have my parents involved in my purchases and sales of my goods.

yes i was not talking about the very moment of sale. however how many ppl do you think would be involved in this tranfer of vehicles. one or two maybe, and how creative of a story would one need to get them to drop it(suspicion)?

instead of just makeing a post in response to this post. could you plz offer something for us to work with. somthing along the lines like>

titor is fake cuz.....
timetravel is wrong cuz.....
waco type events will be obvious cuz....
russia wont nuke us cuz.......
police state wont start cuz......

im sure if your cleaver you could come up with many more, but this is just to get you started.

we have reached a point in this discussion where titors claims are unscathed from the support perspective, and we need to approach this discussion from a different perspective.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
HAHAH you guys tonight on the dailyshow. they were making fun of bush becuase his supporters are claiming hes the next lincoln. it was pretty funny.

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

ive told you its not thats simple of a question to answer there are shades of gray.

wtf do you mean it's not that simple?? YES it is! There is absolutely nothing complicated about it. Either it is or it isn't. lmao, how could there possibly be any shades of gray???
What a extremely and truely pathetic excuse to get out of answering the question.

i havent yet typed inaccuracies in titors claims(save the quote"when he takes ppl back with him"). you claim we are inaccurate

no...
Please take your time and read what I said.

tho i havent shown much material in regards to waco type events(becuase RothJoint has done a good job)

Roth has never shown any waco type events. I've been begging him to do so for well over a year now. I'm still waiting.
It is possible however that I may have missed it, do you know what page it's on?

i have shown that many things can still happen within the next few years

lol let's see...
A giant meteor can crash into the earth
There could be a worldwide earthquake that swallows whole countries
Jesus could come back
A new ice age could start
Aliens could invade earth

lol, all of this could happen within the next few years. Are they realistic? Not really. The goal is to make realistic predictions, so far from what I've seen you have yet to do so. You're basing your predictions on a fictional character, not reality.
-I predict Santa Clause will go around the world next Christmas and deliver toys to all the good boys and girls.
That's a prediction based on a fictional character, this is what you're doing.

-I predict moms and dads everywhere will jam stores next Christmas and buy toys for their kids.
This is a prediction based on reality.

well just one?? the science that is involved in titors claims are valid to some degree(that degree being i dont know all all the working in timetravel)

And since you don't know, how could you possibly make this claim? Who besides you is saying his science is valid?

other truths would involve your veracity toward the usage of words. terms like civil unrest and the waco type becoming stretched to such a degree that it almost becomes a word never to be used again.

With words, I'm going by the dictionary, not your interpretation. Who cares what you think the word means? Your opinion of the words is irrelevant. I'm going by what they really mean.

your claim of hoax has no evidence to support its self
Are you denying this?

Of course I am, since this statement is completely false. Read through this thread. Throughout this thread, not just when you started.

i assure you i dont have my parents involved in my purchases and sales of my goods.

Then either you don't live in the U.S. (which would explain alot) or you're conducting illegal operations....

titor is fake cuz.....

Just ask the moderators at the sites he visited. Just look at all his predictions which are failing to come true. Ask the people on the board he visited posting/posing as an alien. Ask any scientist. Look at all his slip ups in his posts.
etc.

The laws of physics and our human body won't allow for it.

(who says time even exists anyway?
)

waco type events will be obvious cuz....

Why wouldn't they be obvious? If waco was obvious, what makes you think other events like waco won't be? They would have to be if they're causing a civil war.
Not sure what you're trying to say here

It's common sense.
They have no reason to.
They know that if they do their country would immediately be destroyed.

police state wont start cuz......

I thought you were going by Titor's predictions? Titor never predicted a police state. Since that is HUGE he would have mentioned that.
Anyway, it won't start because it's simply not possible in a country this size with this many people (and that many guns).

[edit on 11-1-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
More Titor goodies:

The computer he was sent back to get - which was it?

Was it the 5100 as he repeatedly claimed in his posts? Or the 5110, of which he gave the label to Pamela, stated in a couple of his posts, but wasn't around until 1978?

TimeTravel_0 : I was sent back to 1975 to get a computer.
TimeTravel_0 : Its an IBM model 5110.
TimeTravel_0 : My grandfather worked on it.

Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I am on my way home after getting an IBM 5100 computer system from the year 1975.

Label he gave to Pamela:

I was "sent" to get an IBM computer system called the 5100.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The only times I have gotten off topic was in responding to you all or (recently) pointing out inaccuracies in Titor's statements.

in this statement you say you respond to us, which leads us all off topic. how is this any different than what i typed above. you have yet to agree with any of us , so by deduction that would mean your responding to what you claim are inaccuracies in our claims.

^^^^^^^^^^
this is the exact thing im talking about- i was right yet i had to reiterate my self to please you(so we can move on)

no the start of the civil war is not that simple of a question to answer.

i could wright no the civil war hasnt started yet, because im not involved in it; but it very well could be going on someplace else.

"the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

lol let's see...
A giant meteor can crash into the earth
There could be a worldwide earthquake that swallows whole countries
Jesus could come back
A new ice age could start
Aliens could invade earth

i laughed here, i didnt see this comin

And since you don't know, how could you possibly make this claim? Who besides you is saying his science is valid?

well i dont know if my science is valid thats why im still working to find the truth, you know that link you gave me(to wiki) there are a couple of scientists in there who agree with me(on the parameters of timetravel).

we went though the dictionary BS earlier, yes the words can be used your way but they can also be used my way, and still conform to all known sources. youll have to be willing to use the other definitions instead of just the first one.

Then either you don't live in the U.S. (which would explain alot) or you're conducting illegal operations....

yes im involved in illegal activity, so what who cares. doesnt change that fact that it is possible to do these things. this is an important find in your psyche TJW.

if every one on this planet obeyed human law, timetravel will never become a reality, nor would science even be here today. Galileo, Newton, Einstein, and many others; all of these defied human law and look what came from it.....knowledge.

The laws of physics and our human body won't allow for it.
(who says time even exists anyway? )

where are you getting your info
the laws of physics do allow timetravel

Why wouldn't they be obvious? If waco was obvious, what makes you think other events like waco won't be? They would have to be if they're causing a civil war.
Not sure what you're trying to say here

you do know why waco was on the news.... right????

the reason Waco was broadcasted to begin with, was becuase ATF was going to use it as a publicity stunt. they were planning to go in, get the guns, and come out for the news caster to record. however this is not what happened. when they tried to go in they were shot at by the people inside, which turned this whole incident upside down. the ATF got frustrated and then decided to torch the place with over 70 ppl inside.

now if the ATF hadnt called local news to record this. you might have gotten a different story, probably a story where a facility caught fire(possibly bad electrical wiring)and burned to the ground with over 70 people inside. then that story would spin into why you should never join cults, becuase you wont know whos behind the construction.

how many stories have been covered up ??? this goes back to your first question. there are shades of gray, and we need to look further into this gray area or just give up.

It's common sense.
They have no reason to.
They know that if they do their country would immediately be destroyed.

its not that common, there is no guarantee we would destroy them in retaliation. you may not know but russia has a better anti missle system than we do. however youve said this before and ive told you your mistaken before.

I thought you were going by Titor's predictions? Titor never predicted a police state. Since that is HUGE he would have mentioned that.

actually titor did mention it. he didnt come out and say police state but it was there. remember>>>>>

people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

Was it the 5100 as he repeatedly claimed in his posts? Or the 5110, of which he gave the label to Pamela, stated in a couple of his posts, but wasn't around until 1978?

you didnt follow the 5100 story did you. i know you didnt but ill clear this up for you.

titor came back to get a 5100, he got pamela a label of the 5110 before the thing was produce to prove hes legit(as a gift to pamela). the only purpose of the 5110 is for pamela.

the 5100 has the backward capacity they wanted, the 5110 did not have it nor any other product after.

i left this for last because it is the most important thing we must address; your perspective on this case.

You're basing your predictions on a fictional character, not reality.

this is very detrimental to the discussion. if you sincerely believe hes a fictional character then nothing we say can shake your reason. we are arguing that he may indeed be REAL far more than a fictional character.

NOTE: i do not know how to convince someone to change what they call fiction into fact(as i shouldnt thats to much power).

so what i need you to do is to make a second titor(in your mind), place him in our real world, youll need to make him as real as you can. then from there try to validate all claims pertaining to him. (ex. if titor was real would this happen...., if titor was real would he do this.......). i can not stress how important this paragraph is(should you want the truth that is).

if you continue to see titor as a fictional character all is lost, becuase regardless of what info lay before you, youll have a detached perspective toward titors claims. and it will always be easy for you to dismiss his existence, which is not good for this discussion.

so plz if you wish to continue this discussion, plz consider my advice.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
this is a flash back to a post i made i while ago.

in the year 2008 incriminating information will be revealed to the public, and will anger millions of citizens, resulting in open fighting(2008OF?). the information that is released (most likely occur during another smearing campaign in the elections of 2008) will reveal to the public that the world they live in is total bullsh*t. the information will also detail when the lies started causing major problem to the common citizen(2004).

there is a site being created for this very purpose for anonymous/untraceable whistleblowers. theres a topic here on ATS:

ATS link

tho this site is designed for the eastern part of the world it is a global site and can be used by anyone who chooses to do so.

hmmmm interesting. regardless if its not titor related, some nice pieces of info will come out of this site.

it also appears(from one of the posters) that this site could be a front for more diabolical purposes.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Glyph_D:
Great going keeping ThatsJustWeird in line.

Well lets see what ThatsJustWeird has for us.....

shotgun infantry unit....... nothing there, used for close combat
(2001) to 2036= 35....... nothing there, no contradiction
weighs 500 lbs....... nothing there, not a prob to move
wiki links, lol....... nothing there, persistent examples crack me up lol...
survivable 67 Chevy....... nothing there,
Cubans drive really old american cars, so...
sold that car when he got to 2000....... nothing there, not a problem
Buy car w/out valid driver's license....... nothing there, Mexicans do it all the time
Drives around w/shotgun and T/machine....... nothing there, I drive w/a shotgun in my truck to, so
IBM model 5110....... nothing there, it was a novelty for Pam.

Come on TJW, I thought you could do better than that.

Oh! and most of all, The American Civil War, Titor gives a warning of it, not a prediction.

Titor: the conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Getting late and I don't feel like going over all this now (I'll do it in the morning)

So for now...

you didnt follow the 5100 story did you. i know you didnt but ill clear this up for you.

titor came back to get a 5100, he got pamela a label of the 5110 before the thing was produce to prove hes legit(as a gift to pamela). the only purpose of the 5110 is for pamela.

the 5100 has the backward capacity they wanted, the 5110 did not have it nor any other product after.

Ummm....I'm the one who gave you the links to all of Titor's posts! lol
Of course I followed the story. And I can't find this claim anywhere.

Anyway, I showed you the POSTS (not just the label) where he says he went back to get the 5110

Regarding Waco.
WOW.
You're completely clueless. Why don't you do some research before posting? I know that sounds harsh but man, what a waste of time to have to go over everything with you.
Seriously man, where are you getting your info? Where ever it is, you need to stop getting it there IMMEDIATELY. You are being severely lied to. Do you honestly believe what you just wrote?

(again, I'll go over everything in the morning)

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
Glyph_D:
Great going keeping ThatsJustWeird in line.

thanks its hard work too

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Ummm....I'm the one who gave you the links to all of Titor's posts! lol
Of course I followed the story. And I can't find this claim anywhere.

Anyway, I showed you the POSTS (not just the label) where he says he went back to get the 5110

Regarding Waco.
WOW.
You're completely clueless. Why don't you do some research before posting? I know that sounds harsh but man, what a waste of time to have to go over everything with you.
Seriously man, where are you getting your info? Where ever it is, you need to stop getting it there IMMEDIATELY. You are being severely lied to. Do you honestly believe what you just wrote?

plz dont try to take the credit of my research into titor(if thats what your trying)

if not then- there is a difference in quoting and actually reading up on what and how the quotes are used. you are wrong about the 5110, if you disagree with me plz go over the actual quotes.

actually yes this is how waco took place, i shortened it up abit(it lasted 51 days).

maybe you should look into waco. i just googled it and came up with this as the first find The Waco Massacre, i havent yet read this site, but from a quick scan it seems to have the right perspectve.

EDIT: im not sure when, maybe a week ago?? but "The History Channel" had a show about 'David Koresh' and it had some more info on the waco event.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
TJW, in a very large sens, we only discuss this because we think a civil war is going to happen in the USA. Here's the definition of civil war on wikipedia:

Political scientists use two criteria: the warring groups must be from the same country and fighting for control of the political center, control over a separatist state or to force a major change in policy. The second criterion is that at least 1,000 people must have been killed in total, with at least 100 from each side.

Fighting for political control? Isn't what is going to happen? People voted against the republicans to get out of Iraq and because of the fascists laws. Now, the democrats are showing us that they are as scum as the republicans. When you don't have a political choice, you FIGHT to regain it. And that's a civil war.

And I just thought of that, in 2008, a military coup may happen with a lot of generals against Bush now with the Iraq ``surge`` and the continuation of war.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

plz dont try to take the credit of my research into titor(if thats what your trying)

Come again?

if not then- there is a difference in quoting and actually reading up on what and how the quotes are used.

Still not sure what exactly you're saying

you are wrong about the 5110, if you disagree with me plz go over the actual quotes.

How am I wrong?
I POSTED the actual quotes. First he says he comes back for the 5110, then he just changes and says he's here for the 5100.

Are you denying he said this? Do you want me to post the quotes again? Find I'll do that.

TimeTravel_0 : I was sent back to 1975 to get a computer.
TimeTravel_0 : Its an IBM model 5110.
TimeTravel_0 : My grandfather worked on it.

I was "sent" to get an IBM computer system called the 5100.

These are the ACTUAL quotes.

Now please tell me how i'm wrong.

I'm also waiting for you to show me where Titor stated the label was just a novelty. I've been searching and searching and still can't find that. That wouldn't make sense anyway. Why would he give her one of the 5110 if he was sent back to get a 5100? He never stated he went to 1978 so he wouldn't be proving a thing (especially since you can find them on the internet).

actually yes this is how waco took place, i shortened it up abit(it lasted 51 days).

1. I'm talking this comment:

the reason Waco was broadcasted to begin with, was becuase ATF was going to use it as a publicity stunt. they were planning to go in, get the guns, and come out for the news caster to record. however this is not what happened. when they tried to go in they were shot at by the people inside, which turned this whole incident upside down. the ATF got frustrated and then decided to torch the place with over 70 ppl inside.

now if the ATF hadnt called local news to record this. you might have gotten a different story, probably a story where a facility caught fire(possibly bad electrical wiring)and burned to the ground with over 70 people inside. then that story would spin into why you should never join cults, becuase you wont know whos behind the construction.

There are so many thing wrong with this I don't know where to begin.
2. It was hardly a publicity stunt, don't be ridiculous
3. This cult was known about before the raid and was covered in the news (just like other similar events like Ruby Ridge, Jonestown)
4. What a load of crap. Any time any police officer is killed it makes the news.
5. Where are you getting your info??? I seriously want to know who taught you all this.

maybe you should look into waco. i just googled it and came up with this as the first find The Waco Massacre, i havent yet read this site, but from a quick scan it seems to have the right perspectve.

lol
That site is horribly one sided and biased. The first two paragraphs tell you what kind of people run that site. Come on buddy, you gotta do better than that.

(Try a couple more links down to start your unbiased research www.pbs.org... )

im not sure when, maybe a week ago?? but "The History Channel" had a show about 'David Koresh' and it had some more info on the waco event.

Did you watch it?

i could wright no the civil war hasnt started yet, because im not involved in it; but it very well could be going on someplace else.

BS
We're in the 21st century, in the midst of an information age. You can barely sneeze without it being posted someplace within a couple minutes.
This is by far your worse excuse yet to try and get out of the question.
If there was a civil war going on anywhere in the world, you would know it. So what makes you think a civil war in the only superpower left, in a country in the middle of a tech and information boom would somehow magically go unnoticed? One would have to be insane to believe that.

(and that's by ANYONE'S definition of civil war)

well i dont know if my science is valid thats why im still working to find the truth, you know that link you gave me(to wiki) there are a couple of scientists in there who agree with me(on the parameters of timetravel).

I said HIS science. Meaning Titor's. Not yours.

yes im involved in illegal activity, so what who cares. doesnt change that fact that it is possible to do these things. this is an important find in your psyche TJW.

What's possible and what's logical are two different things. This is something you fail to grasp. If someone came up to you (well, not you...but came up to a normal person) claiming to be from the future and just starts asking where he can illegally buy and sell cars, what do you think is going to happen?

if every one on this planet obeyed human law, timetravel will never become a reality, nor would science even be here today. Galileo, Newton, Einstein, and many others; all of these defied human law and look what came from it.....knowledge.

What are you talking about?

where are you getting your info the laws of physics do allow timetravel

I'm talking human time travel and time travel into the past.

its not that common, there is no guarantee we would destroy them in retaliation. you may not know but russia has a better anti missle system than we do. however youve said this before and ive told you your mistaken before.

1. Again, with the system we have in place, it's guarenteed we'd destroy them.
2. China and Europe would also retaliate
3. Are you getting that anti missile BS from Vit? Please don't. Why? Because they don't even have a real anti missile system!!! The only reason why we're starting to get one is because we just withdrew from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty a few years ago. There has only been recent discussions of them having a real one with Europe. The system they have in place (which was allowed by the treaty) is comparable to our old system

if you sincerely believe hes a fictional character then nothing we say can shake your reason. we are arguing that he may indeed be REAL far more than a fictional character.

lol, I'm basing my belief on all the evidence.
You're basing your belief that he's real on what you WANT to happen, not reality. That's why you all keep pushing back the date of the civil war....

X-

shotgun infantry unit....... nothing there, used for close combat

And they would get slaughtered. Period.
Where is this shotgun infantry unit btw? It's 2007

(2001) to 2036= 35....... nothing there, no contradiction

So in your world 35 years really means 61 years?
What a strange world you live in.

weighs 500 lbs....... nothing there, not a prob to move

Yep, everyday I see people draging 500 lb time machines around with shotguns on their back

wiki links, lol....... nothing there, persistent examples crack me up lol...

Not sure what you're talking about here....

sold that car when he got to 2000....... nothing there, not a problem

What's not a problem?

Buy car w/out valid driver's license....... nothing there, Mexicans do it all the time

Why don't you take the time to actually read what I said.

Drives around w/shotgun and T/machine....... nothing there, I drive w/a shotgun in my truck to, so

Who said he's driving around? He just sold his car remember....

IBM model 5110....... nothing there, it was a novelty for Pam.

Got a link or quote confirming this?
No?
Didn't think so.....
And again, read what I said....

Come on X you can do better than that.

So far you Titorites have given:
For Waco events, the best you could come up with is tasers........Still waiting for an answer....If guns haven't caused a civil war, why would tasers? Why would Titor state waco type events if he really meant just taser events?

For the civil war, you all have pushed the date 4 years into the future from 2004 to 2008.......and you've done this without a decent explanation. Unless of course you all believe Titor was lying.

For the olympic, you all claim the winter olympics aren't real olympics........which is just insane and a horrible excuse.

For the laser pic, you all..............well, we haven't gotten there yet but I'd LOVE to hear you all's explanation. Should be fun(ny)

For the fact that the war is three years old and no one knows about it........apparently you all believe the U.S. is still in the stone age and that type of info takes years to reach people

For timetravel.........you all are just blindly believing some random person on the internet, taking his word for it, instead of doing real research.

For the pre 2000 faxes.....you all still haven't connected the dots. I guess we'll have to go over that too. (When did Titor say he was born? When were those faxes sent? Hmmmm.....yeah)

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
We have to be carefull about what we call civil war thought, since the two largest parties are two sides of the same coin (thank the spirits people are realizing it now) then there is no second side AS OF YET! What we are looking at now is a revolution, an attempt to BREAK AWAY from these peoples grasps like Cuba did to break away from corporate control headed by el presidente Batista (el presidente, HAH!). However, should two DISTINCT sides emerge, and both vie for control, then there is civil war to a degree. However right now we are looking at revolution in the long run, civil war short-term. Civil war will break out due to oppression and just being all around fed up with the government. Revolution will be the later part because of the attempt to manuver AWAY from the system they have, to a better one, pending on who wins that is.
What must be realized though is should civil war break out, they will bomb the bejesus out of areas they do not control to a large extent and do not serve them. Lets say they KNOW your town has 10,000 people and only 0.5% support the government. At the same time the surrounding area has small farmers and farmers markets, no corporate farms, factories etc. There is a solar power (add whatever you want here) plant nearby which provides power for your town, it is NOT owned by a corporation. Well from that deduction kiss your butt goodbye, they will rocket your and bombard your town till it is reduced to dust if they so desire. Why? There is nothing there for THEM to gain, it has something for their ENEMY to gain though: supporters. Killing 9000+ civilian supporters of the rebel army is no biggie for them, they own the media, well correction: they ARE the media. They have no quams, nothing of importance to them is there other than a possible nest for their enemies.
As for government units, police, FBI, SWAT, etc, back in high school there was one kid who wanted to join a SWAT team and fight "bad guys." I told him be careful of who you call a "bad guy" because that bad guy might be the one fighting for your freedom. I told him to remember that and to always THINK about who you are fighting, not just pull the trigger like a good little dog. I will admit he had a funny look on his face, part "your lying" and part "good gods he might be right."
Any kind of revolution or civil war that lasts more than one year in the USA will be brutal for one of two sides. Should the government be the one holding out, concentration camps and murder of civilians will skyrocket out of proportions. Should the rebels win, and by rebels I am saying the ones who support the masses, should they be winning completely by a year or so time then it will be less likely you will see concentration camps being used since they do not have the power to hold them all.
Mercenaries will be HEAVILY used, they will send the drafties elsewhere unless they are hopelessly loyal to them so as to prevent muntinty. So get used to seeing African, Asian, European, South American and North American mercenaries on your streets executing whomever they like. North Carolina is already hiring mercenaries, just goes to show this is a slow process, however in the past 3 years it has been building up at an alarming rate.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Nicely put Vekar

TJW if you can give me time to find the info on the 5110 i will find it.

ive too have looked around and come up with nothing. however i did indeed read this at one point. i believe it was a chat with pamela where more light was shed on this. i remember what the site looked like, but i cant remember its address(so when i find the site i will link it).

from looking around the net, i see that many ppl need this conversation so they can properly assess what titor has done. your question appears all over the place, and many ppl hold your perspective. but once i find this site hopfully it can fix your problem.

the site where i got this info from, had this data in a separate section- apart from the rest of the titor info.

as for the waco broadcasting on day one-- it was called in by ATF agents to be recorded by the local news. before this call the Davidian had done nothing to get the attention of any one. the ATF claimed the complex had illegal guns and was a meth lab. and this bust was going to be recorded. but it went wrong.....

i told you how i found the site ... did you try to read any of the info within????
i saw a couple of links to videos i know are good. check them out i think they have them on youtube.

as for THC yes i did watch it, and it can verify the publicity stunt. but it does not touch ground on how the place caught fire (i think they say it was a flare or a flash gernade). but there are videos of a tank smashing down a wall and shooting fire out the barrel in to the complex, which supports my claim of torching the place.

We're in the 21st century, in the midst of an information age......

are you insane? there are so many things that happen in this day and age that are not published on to the net and most definitely not reported on TVnews.

I said HIS science. Meaning Titor's. Not yours.

becuase his science comes from the future, we must find any thing that can be corroborated with his claims. Meaning mine and other scientists theories.

wow full circle again

What's possible and what's logical are two different things. EDIT:

This is something you fail to grasp. If someone came up to you (well, not you...but came up to a normal person) claiming to be from the future and just starts asking where he can illegally buy and sell cars, what do you think is going to happen?

i agree to a degree with you, but its seems your saying titor is niether possible and is illogical? ive got that right ...right???

secondly what does logic have to do with this incident? why would you tell someone your a timetraveler from the future and youve come to buy a car from them. thats not logical. if its a real car dealer they dont need to know anything about you other than the proper info. if it a guy off the street your buying it from you could screw up the deal by allowing him to think youve escaped from the loonybin.

What are you talking about?

im illustrating that if every person did what was expected of them then our world would be very different. to simplify this even more for you- its not impossible for ppl to be involve in illegal situations. this point flashes back to what Vitchilo and you were arguing about(well mostly you). Vitchilo wasnt saying anything illegal did occur, but he was saying that some explanation could have happened to fill the gap.

TJW
4. You just don't buy a car without the things like a valid driver's license. So again, he has to convince whoever that his 2036 driver's license is valid.

Vit
4): Yeah right, and his family can't buy a car for him right and he can't drive without a permit?

TJW
Who said his family bought him a car?
And just really think for a second and give an honest answer. If someone came to your house claiming to be your son would you just go and buy him a car?
When he goes back to '75, who's going to buy him a car then? Who's he going to sell the '87 car to? Do you not think a car 10 years ahead of it's time would draw attention and be huge news?

And if he gets stopped for anything what is he going to say? "Oh don't worry officers, I'm just here from the future"
What do you think the police would do?

me
4) vit is pointing out that some things your not willing to allow(which is foolish at best)

TJW
Vit's post didn't make any sense at all.
What am I not willing to allow??

full circle again hmmmm.

I'm talking human time travel and time travel into the past.

and yet your still wrong, physics allows for both to occur. plz research this

im skipping over the nuke topic becuase we've done this before.

lol, I'm basing my belief on all the evidence.
You're basing your belief that he's real on what you WANT to happen, not reality. That's why you all keep pushing back the date of the civil war....

no your basing your belief on absence of evidence and thats all. firstly part of me wants a civil war... yes... part of me does not. lastly i do not believe in titor becuase he claims civil war, i believe becuase of time travel (ive said this many times before). the reason were saying 2008 is becuase titor says by 2008 it will be more visible than in previous years. were not saying the civil war starts in 2008 , were saying evidence of said civil war will be around in 2008.

ill let Xphiles deal with the rest.

i do want to mention this tho

he never sold his car, what are you talking about. he says before he leaves hell sell his car. and when all these forum discussions are taking place hes driving around in his chevy.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
TJW im gonna to have to side with you for the time being on the 5100/5110.

now titor claims he made a typo in regards to your quotes. now you can agree with that or not doesnt matter really.

all i could find really was an email he sent to pamela, asking for her address so he could send the label.

Dear Pamela,

No, I am not an April fools prank. As you read this, I will most likely be making final preparations to leave and I will be gone by (DELETED). I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a true friend who will not be forgotten.

I took a quick look at the site and I'm not really that surprised at the squable. First off, that is not my real name so please direct the members not to harass anyone who is unlucky enough to have it. Second, I am flattered that my words are being dissected so carefully but I can already see they are applying their own standards and thoughts to what was said. Please remind them that people in different times do not think the same way they do and a cultures maturity is determined by how far it can plan into the future. I also think it would be quite interesting if someone would contact Frank Tipler. I wish I could be here to see his response. It should be quite historic.

My father will videotape the departure but I can already see it will be quite emotional for both of my parents. They are aware I want it sent to you but they also understand it will be seen as a novelty. I understand and respect how difficult it will be to subject the object of their feelings to public scrutiny so please be patient with them. Please send your address one more time so the 5110 label can be sent to you.

Thanks again Pamela.

John

link

unfortunately i can not find the conversation, that discusses the purpose of the above.

im sure i read it, but becuase i cant find it i must abandon it for now.

although after searching through trying to find somthing, i had got a question that kept creeping up on me. if you research the 5110 youll notice that 1978 was the year it was announced.

most companies work on technology years before they are announced to the public. is it possible that both 5100 and the 5110 were around at 1975? the 5100 being ready for market, and the 5110 not being ready.

now im not saying this is true, but it is possible. and given the issue of his grandfather being involved with the two. he would have access to the new 5110 model.

another note is titor says it was more important meeting the developer of the device than getting the device its self.

i know the above can not be verified, however you should know that it also can not be verified when the development started on the 5110. throughout my search ive only come to the announcement date.

something to think about.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird:
And they would get slaughtered. Period.
Where is this shotgun infantry unit btw? It's 2007

Oh come on now, yeah it's 2007... But Titor joins a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. Doh!

We know Titor's infantry unit is used for breaching, you think they are going to get slaughtered by busting a door open?
You make it sound like a marching parade of British infantrymen with shotguns during the American Revolutionary War.

Titor:
When I was 13, I was a soldier.

Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in

When I was thirteen I used to worry about which shotgun slug would take a door handle off

As you can see, this shotgun unit is in 2011, and used for breaching capabilities..... This is getting old repeating this to you. I don't think I can take this anymore lol.....

ThatsJustWeird:
So in your world 35 years really means 61 years?
What a strange world you live in.

Go buy a calculator, 2001-2036 (35 yrs.) Titor was keeping it brief but comprehensive in scope, if you read the rest of what Titor said, you would see that.

ThatsJustWeird:
Yep, everyday I see people draging 500 lb time machines around with shotguns on their back

Again, it's not a problem to move 500 .lbs or carry a shotgun... come to Texas and I will show you how, but w/out the time machine lol........

ThatsJustWeird:

like it wouldn't be hard to stash it somewhere, before selling it....

ThatsJustWeird:
Got a link or quote confirming this?
No?
Didn't think so.....
And again, read what I said....

what? a link to this: They are aware I want it sent to you but they also understand it will be seen as a novelty.
I think you know how to google? And...He could of got it anywhere, in anytime he was here or there, or through out all his trips.....

I'm to busy on time to cover everything that your repeating syrinx high priest.... Ooops I mean ThatsJustWeird, but lets see what you've dug up again.......

For Waco events, the best you could come up with is tasers..... Wrong..... go back and re-read, theres even pics to look at

For the civil war, you all have pushed the date 4 years into the future from 2004 to 2008..... Wrong..... impossible for anyone to do.

For the olympic, you all claim the winter olympics aren't real olympics...... Wrong..... he was asked about it on his worldline, not ours.

For the laser pic, you all..............well, we haven't gotten there yet but I'd LOVE to hear you all's explanation. Should be fun(ny)

Sure, I'm some what of a CGI artist, in my next post I might do that..........

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

as for the waco broadcasting on day one-- it was called in by ATF agents to be recorded by the local news. before this call the Davidian had done nothing to get the attention of any one. the ATF claimed the complex had illegal guns and was a meth lab. and this bust was going to be recorded. but it went wrong.....

?
All I'm saying is that the media had already known about the Davidians. Your claim that we only know about what happened because the ATF called the media (which you haven't backed up - not saying you're wrong, but you do need to back this up) isn't true. If the Davidians didn't kill anyone it would have only received brief national attention but remained mainly a local story, but since they killed ATF agents, of course that's going to garner national attention.

i told you how i found the site ... did you try to read any of the info within????

Yes I did. Did you? If you did you would immediately see that the credibility of that site should be questioned...

are you insane? there are so many things that happen in this day and age that are not published on to the net and most definitely not reported on TVnews.

Such as what? Someone stole someone's purse? A tree fell in the middle of a forest? Stuff like that?
Then yeah I agree, of course not.

I can guarantee you however, that a civil war in a country such as the Untied States, there is no possible way for it to go unnoticed. That is 100% impossible. You wouldn't be able to hide a civil war in a third world country, so what makes you think a civil war in the US could go unnoticed?

becuase his science comes from the future, we must find any thing that can be corroborated with his claims. Meaning mine and other scientists theories.

wow full circle again

?
What I'm saying is what scientist have agreed with Titor's claims? If you can find one who says his claims are possible then we could talk....

i agree to a degree with you, but its seems your saying titor is niether possible and is illogical? ive got that right ...right???

I'm saying his claims are illogical.

secondly what does logic have to do with this incident?

One of the definitions of logic is "Based on earlier or otherwise known statements, events, or conditions; reasonable"
Just because something is possible doesn't mean it's logical. You would have to really stretch your imagination and come up with some extremely weird scenarios to follow Titor's claims.

why would you tell someone your a timetraveler from the future and youve come to buy a car from them. thats not logical. if its a real car dealer they dont need to know anything about you other than the proper info.

And again, that "proper info" would show that he's from 2036, and he would have to explain that.

if it a guy off the street your buying it from you could screw up the deal by allowing him to think youve escaped from the loonybin.

See what I mean. You would have to come up with so strange scenarios in order to make Titor's story fit.

Go back to that list "A giant meteor can crash into the earth, there could be a worldwide earthquake that swallows whole countries, Jesus could come back, a new ice age could start, aliens could invade earth...."
Just because something is possible, doesn't mean it's realistic.

im illustrating that if every person did what was expected of them then our world would be very different. to simplify this even more for you- its not impossible for ppl to be involve in illegal situations.

Trying to find where I said it wasn't possible?

Vitchilo wasnt saying anything illegal did occur, but he was saying that some explanation could have happened to fill the gap.

Back to possible, but not realistic.
Again, he's coming from the future. Who's he going to ask to conduct any illegal activities?

and yet your still wrong, physics allows for both to occur. plz research this

I'm saying this because I HAVE researched this....

no your basing your belief on absence of evidence and thats all.

lol
Hardly. Again, read through this entire thread.

firstly part of me wants a civil war... yes... part of me does not. lastly i do not believe in titor becuase he claims civil war, i believe becuase of time travel (ive said this many times before).

So, you believe Titor because of unproven science?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense

the reason were saying 2008 is becuase titor says by 2008 it will be more visible than in previous years. were not saying the civil war starts in 2008 , were saying evidence of said civil war will be around in 2008.

You need to read what Titor said. He only stated that the civil war will have spread across the U.S. by 2008. He stated several times the war would start in 2004 and get worse. So the places where it started in 2004 would have extremely visible evidence of a civil war by 2008 since they've been in it for 4 years (and again, it gets progressively worse).
Other than that, 2008 is simply a Titorite thing, and has nothing to do with what Titor actually posted.

he never sold his car, what are you talking about. he says before he leaves hell sell his car. and when all these forum discussions are taking place hes driving around in his chevy.

Again, you need to read what Titor stated

These are quotes from 2001 (of course)

5. What kind of car are you going to go back in since you sold the Chevy?

Titor: It's a 1987 4WD.

So, we learn that he's sold his chevy and is going back in an 1987 4WD

...but wait!!

Later on he says he's going back to 1975. Which means he WON'T be going back in an 1987 4WD since he says later that he'll have to sell it.
'Titor the liar' we should start calling him

Where did MR. 0 get the '67 chevy?

Titor: I first saw the car in 2036. The idea was to find a vehicle that would not draw too much attention for the time period. Unfortunately, there were not very many suitable vehicles around in 2036 and I sold the car when I arrived in 2000.

Just confirming he sold it when he arrived....

i know the above can not be verified, however you should know that it also can not be verified when the development started on the 5110. throughout my search ive only come to the announcement date.

something to think about.

It doesn't matter when it came out or when they started development.
In a couple posts he says he came back to get the 5110 to fix the code in other posts he says he came back to get the 5100 to fix the code. Another clear contradiction.

X:

Oh come on now, yeah it's 2007... But Titor joins a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. Doh!

Who cares when he joins?

Not sure what you're trying to get at as we weren't discussing when he joined.

We know Titor's infantry unit is used for breaching, you think they are going to get slaughtered by busting a door open?

When they bust the door open, what do you think is going to happen if the enemy is on the other side?

As you can see, this shotgun unit is in 2011

What?

All you did was show that Titor joined the unit in 2011. He was only 13 so of course he didn't join it sooner!
Are you saying that there wasn't a unit before he joined?

Where did you get that from?
And if they're used for breaching that means a lot of times they would find themselves on the front line or seeing heavy fighting, a shotgun would NOT be in any way ideal in that situation.

Go buy a calculator, 2001-2036 (35 yrs.) Titor was keeping it brief but comprehensive in scope, if you read the rest of what Titor said, you would see that.

You don't get it. I KNOW he said 35 years here genius. I'm the one who quoted him

It's later on that he then says the trip would take 61 years without ever correcting his previous statement that it would only take 35 years.

Again, it's not a problem to move 500 .lbs or carry a shotgun... come to Texas and I will show you how, but w/out the time machine lol........

Who cares about Texas. He's in Florida. You would have to have a permit to carry a gun around.
And again, anyone dragging a 500 lb time machine with a shotgun would draw attention ANYWHERE.

what? a link to this: They are aware I want it sent to you but they also understand it will be seen as a novelty.
I think you know how to google? And...He could of got it anywhere, in anytime he was here or there, or through out all his trips.....

What?

Wrong..... go back and re-read, theres even pics to look at

I've been in this thread since almost the beginning. There are no pics of any waco type events anywhere. Even if there are, there should be at least 36 by now, each one progressively worse than the one before it.

Wrong..... impossible for anyone to do.

So you agree there's not a civil war going on as predicted by Titor? Great!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
why is this back at the top of the list again? Aren't we proof that in 07 a civil war in not in midstream, and there is going to be another olympics.

enough already.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why the crap are people still posting here?

I can't believe there are some people who believe this crock.

John Titor was probably some pimply faced douche bag who had nothing better to do with his time, 'nuff said.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yeah it's sad.
These people want a civil war so bad and Titor was their hope. Titor being wrong would devastate them, so they're trying to cling on to whatever little hope is left that there will be a civil war...

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join