It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
ThatsJustWeird

ThatsJustWeird
In what's considered urban close combat, shotguns still wouldn't be effective. It's simply not designed for that kind of fighting (not matter what video games may show).

contradiction:

Glyph:
quote: shotguns are a staple in weaponry and will be for a very long time.

ThatsJustWeird:
quote: Without a doubt!! I'm not disbuting that at all! If you're in very close range fighting, it doesn't get much better.

Vekar, I like your post's

Vekar:
Quick question: How many people posting here are actually Americans? Just curious. I am an American, born in the USA, raised overseas (Asia) for over 4 years then brought back here and have loathed the government ever since.

Texas here, I once stood by a fence guarded by federal agents and watched Mount Carmel meet its prophetic fate.

Vekar:
Here is a contradiction Titor made: He said that people would realize their way of life would be OVER in 2008, YET he ALSO said the civil war is on everyones doorstep.

A civil war will start in one area then fan out over time, look at Cuba, they started in a small area and it took OVER 2 years to fan out over most of Cuba.

Titor says a civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep by 2008, and the world they thought they were living in was over in 2008. To me this is not a contradiction, it could go hand in hand to what might come about. There is a few things that can turn the tide very quickly, I'm sure you know what they are. But eventually.....

A civil war that will start in one area then fan out over time....
It doesn't all go down at once as Titor mentions, I think one would have to consider a combination of changes that could take place in 2008 that lead up too 2015.

Titor: the conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012.

Then again we don't need to give it a time-line neither, as Titor gives a warning of Civil War not a prediction.

Titor: things like news events that happen at different times.

Titor: I'm not aware of any predictions I made or perhaps we do not agree on the definition.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
2008 start, 2015 total war, that is a 7 year time loop for things to happen. Civil war does fan out, here is something I left out at the time because it was irrelevant but not now:
Fidel Castro was ONE of over TWELVE units going into Cuba to start the civil war, over HALF were captured by the army as they landed, Castro was not one of them. Those groups never met untill later on when the civil war had fanned out over an area making it possible for the groups to get together.
I never said it can only start in one area alone, I am saying it will start in one area that gets the gumption to fight, and others should they find out will rise up as well OR sit down. Thus things fan out as people become aware of things.
Think about this:
Civil war starts in New Mexico (Western part)
About two days later in Arizona people find out and rise up, 2 states are now in chaos
2 weeks later: Texas, Colorado, Nevada, California and parts of Mexico are rioting and civil war is spreading fast.

Things will fan out PENDING ON HOW FAST PEOPLE FIND OUT! IF NO ONE FINDS OUT THEN PEOPLE WILL BE LESS LIKELY TO RIOT BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE ALONE!
I mentioned Mexico becase they have reason to fight too, corporations are destroying their nation as well. We ALL have a common enemy here, no need to stand at it alone though we Americans should be the ones to start it and END it since things started here to begin with. Mexico has also been a patsy for a time now, so they are kind of part of things since corporations use them as a front for South America. Front as in they use the Mexican army for their bidding (Zapatista rebellion) and use them to make vehicles and other junk. Also they too are a dumping ground for third rate junk. Thus I include them as part of the problem (government) and the people of all sides need to finish these people off.
Ahhh 2007, the bliss of knowing we are one year away from what could spell doom for the USA!

Remember: A civil war will only last as long as it takes people to blast the Air Force out of existance and Air factories as well (or capture them) after that things are pretty much over since the army REQUIRES air support in all their actions anymore. No air, no go. Missiles are becoming "less of a threat" with the new anti-long range missile systems. Close range missiles like RPG's are still effective though, and TOW launchers, DRAGONS too, I like DRAGONS since they do not require a bloody laptop to launch.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Next week will be an important week... the ``hate crime law`` the anti-bullying law will get voted... if it pass, free speech will be restricted... as soon as you say something that offend someone else, you're a criminal under federal law.

Also they want total amnesty for illegal aliens, for going along with the North American Union... so if they want to legalise aliens, WHY do they built camps all over the USA for illegal aliens? It's not for them, it's for political dissidents, and as Titor said, the enemy is those who arrest people without due process... you know the new PRIVATE police force that will take people who fight them to those camps for reeducation, labor, torture and death.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
lol, not too fast upstairs eh?

lol, as you wish, to play it at your level…..not too fast “downstairs” lately eh?……

What I did was show that Titor stated the EXACT opposite.
I'll slow this down evern more in case you still don't understand.....
You stated:
"Do think so! Since when has America ever valued its "principles" above business?........Since when??"
Titor stated that the America they live in, in 2036, IS based on principles above business. Get it now? You are stating one thing. Titor is stating another.
I'm glad you disagree with Titor!! You're finally starting to get it!

Yes, you are almost there buddy….. the only thing you’ll have to do now is connecting the word “principles” with “business”…… can you do that?…… Principles…. AND….Business…..so….I’ll slow it down for you…….principles + business…….get it?……just repeat me…..priiinn-ciii-plllesss….aaaaaaaaaaaannnnndddd… bussss-I-nesssss…… …. Now that wasn’t so hard was it?……

I also stated "What business?"
Both the U.S. and Russia would are devestated. What business would they have anyway? Titor stated Russia is the US's largest trading partner, but Russia would have nothing to trade.....

You crack me up…… just think thatsjustweird…….try…try harder……you can do it……..machinery equipment, transport facilities, mineral goods, metal products, chemical products, construction industry, timber, pulp and paper, agriculture and leather, food and drink, textile and consumer goods…..etcetera, etcetera……
You honestly don’t believe that people will just sit on their buds doing nothing for 21 years after a war?…. come on tjw…..you can do better then that…….

Are you saying they hate us and highly revere us at the same time?

Exactly! Really, I am impressed with your answer! See it like this, the lost generation can hate and love at the same time….
….. just as I love and hate you too at the same time thatsjustweird!….

Ok...yeah. That doesn't take away anything from what I said.
The sales taxes they have would have to be ENOURMOUS without income taxes.

Apparently people were fine with that in their communities. What’s your problem?

But now that you mention it, 20 years after a nuclear war which destroys much of the world, killing off half the population, lowering the life expectancy by well over 20 years, contaminating the water and air....yes.....life would still suck. Titor stated they continued killing up until about 2020, so after just 16 years of death and destruction not seen before, no things won't be as good as Titor states....

Titor never stated it was Utopia in 2036…… in fact, on several occasions Titor stated that people (like you) probably wouldn’t like 2036 very much:

John Titor
I don't think you would like 2036 very much.

John Titor
Q: What is the health care like in 2036?
JT: You would probably not like it at all. I would compare it to what you see in Western movies. We do have hospitals but there are more family doctors and house calls as compared to what you are used to. There is no real organized health care. If you get a serious disease, you die. This however has had a tendency to strengthen the general genetic pool. Doctors are more concerned about things like broken legs, snakebites and delivering healthy babies.

On the other hand, it makes all the more sense that in such a world wireless communications will dominate the scene:

John Titor
Q: Is the GPS system still in use in 2036?
JT: Oh yes! In fact, the unit I have with me works here. I'm not sure why that surprises me. There are also a great many communications and Internet satellite systems.

Originally posted by Roth Joint
do you honestly believe Americans and Russians are not able to rebuild their worlds to a certain degree in a timespan of 21 years?......

The US would be able to rebuild to a certain degree. The Russians....not so much....
Look at just a nuclear accident at chernobyl! Still contaminated 20 years later. And that was just an accident.

Good you mentioned Chernobyl! Here’s a quote of someone who actually lives in that area:
www.kiddofspeed.com...
”This sort of radiation level can not be found in Chernobyl now.”……..”Radiation sits on the soil, on the grass, in apples and mushrooms. It is not retained by asphalt, which makes rides through this area possible.”

There you go. Furthermore Titor made it clear that yes people will still get ill and die from the effects of radiation in 2036…. But it never stopped them from rebuilding their world…..just as people in Chernobyl, Nagasaki and Hiroshima never stopped living their lives……

www.abovetopsecret.com...
posted on 4-12-2006 at 07:10 PM (post id: 2660965)

JT: “Nuclear war will be very effective at destroying an enemy’s economy and the people's will to fight.”

The best time to start something new is after a war, because everyone will be motivated to rebuild their lives. In a post-nuclear world life apparently will be centred around the community. In other words, decentralized. Autonomic units in communication with eachother. With a destroyed economy but motivated people. How do you start without money? You start to exchange ofcourse. Ideas, information, goods and services. And from thereon you simply proceed to build.

Was Titor’s America in 2036 a completely rebuild Utopia? Ofcourse not and Titor never said it was. Actually they were still rebuilding America and that includes its infrastructure. Let’s see from Titor’s quotes how life was in 2036:
”Life is centered on the family and then the community. I cannot imagine living even a few hundred miles away from my parents. There is no large industrial complex creating masses of useless food and recreational items. Food and livestock is grown and sold locally.”

“We were expected to produce a certain amount for the community and a certain amount for other communities as agreed to by our CLC. In exchange, we received power, water, a certain amount of food and other necessities that were produced inside our community.”

”Yes, biological warfare and accidents do cause a great deal of problems but the lack of a working infrastructure also hinders the continuation of the food manufacturing you depend on now.”

”Yes, we have money and credit cards. However, like everything else, the monetary system is decentralized. Banking is based mostly around the community structure. There are no multinational banking or computerized economic systems.”

”One of the biggest reasons why food production is localized is because the environment is affected with disease and radiation. We are making huge strides in getting it cleaned up. Water is produced on a community level and we do eat meat that we raise ourselves.”

”Keep in mind that not all humans were destroyed but we were all affected. There is an effort going into colonizing space because it is believed that the problems of overpopulation were a large cause of the war. Personally, my generation sees itself as having a duty to try and repair the mess our fathers handed to us.

”When we were young, most of us had a small taste of the world you live in now and our only dream is to clean it up and give it back to those still able to have children.”

“We're not on the moon yet either. A great deal of technical effort is going into cleaning the planet up. The average lifespan is about 60 but I expect that will improve as we get things cleaned up.”

“Yes, EMP took out a great number of electronic devices. That's one of the reasons why we don't have reliable technology laying around. Most of the warheads that hit the cities came in threes and exploded close to the ground. The heavy EMP damage was isolated to those areas.”

”I am hopeful that one day when we get the planet cleaned up it will be a nice place to live on again and no one will want to leave it.

”Nuclear war is a very undesirable thing but it is not the end of the world. There are areas and cities we can't enter and the environment did suffer a great deal of damage but we are recovering. Isn't Hiroshima a thriving city today? The major physical affects include skin cancer, infertility, infection, etc. Almost everyone has some sort of physical remnant from the war.”

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Yes, you are almost there buddy….. the only thing you’ll have to do now is connecting the word “principles” with “business”…… can you do that?…… Principles…. AND….Business…..so….I’ll slow it down for you…….principles + business…….get it?……just repeat me…..priiinn-ciii-plllesss….aaaaaaaaaaaannnnndddd… bussss-I-nesssss…… …. Now that wasn’t so hard was it?……

I'm sorry. Was this an attempt at humor?
What about principles and business? You're stating one thing about principles above business, Titor is stating something else.

You crack me up…… just think thatsjustweird…….try…try harder……you can do it……..machinery equipment, transport facilities, mineral goods, metal products, chemical products, construction industry, timber, pulp and paper, agriculture and leather, food and drink, textile and consumer goods…..etcetera, etcetera……
You honestly don’t believe that people will just sit on their buds doing nothing for 21 years after a war?…. come on tjw…..you can do better then that…….

Think for a second. A nuclear war has just occured. Your country is unlivable as you foolishly attempted to....I don't know...what exactly was your goal in nuking the world??
Any way, the people who do live there would few and far between and would have a life expectancy in the 40s if not lower. Struggling to survive. 30 years after the war, the place would still be contaminated. Just trying to get a positive growth rate would be the priority for the first 30 or so years. Then rebuilding the cities, then establishing industry.
A few people can not do all that you stated. There's no way they could become ANYONE'S trading partner that soon, let alone a partner across the sea. That's not physically possible for so few people to do so much with so much going on.

Exactly! Really, I am impressed with your answer! See it like this, the lost generation can hate and love at the same time….
….. just as I love and hate you too at the same time thatsjustweird!….

What a load of bs....

Apparently people were fine with that in their communities. What’s your problem?

Which again is BS.
If taxes were that high, there would be NO WAY the people would stand for that.
The economy wouldn't be able to grow that way anyway.

Titor never stated it was Utopia in 2036…… in fact, on several occasions Titor stated that people (like you) probably wouldn’t like 2036 very much:

I'm talking mainly technology wise (I forgot I had to spell everything out for you)
So the rest of your post is a bunch of nonsense....

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Your country is unlivable

Well... obviously no. Titor is alive and so is half of the world population... Unlivable if you don't carry your own water.

you foolishly attempted to....I don't know...what exactly was your goal in nuking the world??

Defeat the NWO?

That's not physically possible for so few people to do so much with so much going on.

Well... half the world population, 3.5 billions... and with the technologies, YES it would be possible.

TJW, you don't know a damn thing about a limited nuclear war and it's effects because you know why? Because it never occured, yet. So your BS end of the world thing is very very pessimistic.

Update: Now, Bush open the mail... just like soviet union, China, North Korea and Nazi Germany, and I'm not even sure about China.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

TJW
Any way, the people who do live there would few and far between and would have a life expectancy in the 40s if not lower. Struggling to survive. 30 years after the war, the place would still be contaminated. Just trying to get a positive growth rate would be the priority for the first 30 or so years. Then rebuilding the cities, then establishing industry.

im not i the mood to find titors quote but he says life expectancy is lower than now a days and child birth is a problem due to fallout.

im no professor but when ppl have their lives destroyed they either give up or they start to rebuild(out of confusion), and seeing how the US is full of ppl who think we are the best county n the world, it wont take long before they start to rebuild to prove that they are the best

**??did titor say they started up industries again, i dont remember reading that??**

TJW
A few people can not do all that you stated. There's no way they could become ANYONE'S trading partner that soon, let alone a partner across the sea. That's not physically possible for so few people to do so much with so much going on.

well here your just assuming things, you nor i know how devastating ww3 will be; titor did not give specifics. we dont know what was detroyed or wasnt destroyed. and we dont know what the ppl of titor timeline chose to rebuild or to just leave destroyed.

as for the trading business, the world must go on; im sure boats survive the war. and due to the fallout and contaminated farmlands, food will have to be imported(tho im sure not all produce in the US is destroyed).

why would russia be our largest trading nation ??? i dont know, im not aware of the kind of resources russia produces. also russia could very well use ww3 to acquire new property, which would increase their trading value.

im sure most of you have read this because it a hot topic, it has some interesting info USA Takeover?

EDIT:

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Update: Now, Bush open the mail... just like soviet union, China, North Korea and Nazi Germany, and I'm not even sure about China.

WOW

President Bush has quietly claimed sweeping new powers to open Americans' mail without a judge's warrant..

Critics point out the administration could quickly get a warrant from a criminal court or a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge to search targeted mail, and the Postal Service could block delivery in the meantime.

this is crazy why would he need this bill, if it was very easy to get into ppls mail to start off with. unless this is a foundation bill, and later we will get the real deal

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
im not i the mood to find titors quote but he says life expectancy is lower than now a days and child birth is a problem due to fallout.

im no professor but when ppl have their lives destroyed they either give up or they start to rebuild(out of confusion), and seeing how the US is full of ppl who think we are the best county n the world, it wont take long before they start to rebuild to prove that they are the best

**??did titor say they started up industries again, i dont remember reading that??**

This goes for you an vit....

I was talking about RUSSIA (I thought that was pretty clear in the post)
They are supposed to be the U.S.'s largest trading partner even though their country has been wiped out by the US, Europe, and China.
That's simply not possible.
If they're not our biggest trading partner now, then how would they be ours after a nuclear war in which their country would be destroyed worse than ours?
Besides Canada and Mexico even OUR country would still have a hard time trying to set up international trade after a war like that

well here your just assuming things, you nor i know how devastating ww3 will be; titor did not give specifics. we dont know what was detroyed or wasnt destroyed. and we dont know what the ppl of titor timeline chose to rebuild or to just leave destroyed.

He said that half the population would be wiped out. That ALONE would make international trade like that extremely difficult. That would make any rebuilding effort extremely difficult. Especially since apparently the population hasn't started to increase yet (he talked about their infertility and the low life expectancy)

as for the trading business, the world must go on; im sure boats survive the war. and due to the fallout and contaminated farmlands, food will have to be imported(tho im sure not all produce in the US is destroyed).

Titor said their food is grown locally....
So that's not what they're trading apparently.....

why would russia be our largest trading nation ??? i dont know, im not aware of the kind of resources russia produces. also russia could very well use ww3 to acquire new property, which would increase their trading value.

No, this is exactly my point. They wouldn't have any resources to trade. And even if they did, there wouldn't be anybody there for us to trade with

Gotta run, more in a bit...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
im not going to assume that just because half the worlds population dies means that the rest becomes incompetent.

trading doesnt take alot of pll to maintain, 100 is sufficient; 50 on one side 50 on the other.

the same goes for reconstruction of necessary buildings.

titor says that corporate dies, so that means the really big buildings and facilities arent needed(so they wont be rebuilt)

well one reason Russia would be #1 in trading is becuase everyone else is ruined in the war.

EDIT:

TJW
I was talking about RUSSIA (I thought that was pretty clear in the post)

it wasnt that clear and after reading it again, its still not clear

if you say thats what you meant so be it, but my point still stands

ME
when ppl have their lives destroyed they either give up or they start to rebuild.

regardless of what nation we are talking about.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

They are supposed to be the U.S.'s largest trading partner even though their country has been wiped out by the US, Europe, and China.

Being wiped out? They have a anti-missile shield, and considering the russian experience and technologies in air defense and anti-missile, they surely stop a lot more than the US anti-missile shield. Anyway, Russia is very big and do you really think the US would nuke Siberia?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
As crazy as they are (military and elite) I would not put that past them, nuking Siberia that is. Still it would take one HECK of a lot of nukes flying to wipe out the world, 32,000+ nukes on the US side would only work if they took air currents into account. Other than that only major cities and medium sized cities would go up in smoke, the rest would live till radio-active fallout killed them. So that is about a billion years till radiation levels fall... Yeah we all stand a big chance up here on top... Elites have bunkers, we do not, we will die, they will live (silenty swearing). IF I AM GOING TO DIE I AM GOING TO TAKE THEM DOWN WITH ME!
None the less, during a civil I doubt the USA would be nuked unless someone started firing nukes HERE first. If that be the case it is probably the federals who are losing and they are afraid of being defeated so they blast the world in revenge and the world tries to blast them back. Just pray the world decides NOT to blast us if they do something that rash.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

well one reason Russia would be #1 in trading is becuase everyone else is ruined in the war.

My whole point is that Russia would without a doubt be ruined more than anyone else.
This is absolutely hillarious to see you guys try to defend such a clear mistake.
Hillarious, yet a bit confusing....
You guys want him to be right so bad that you're willing to defend even the silliest of notions? Why?

Titor, hoax or not, is still just a human. Humans make mistakes and this is an undeniable mistake. Period. No need to continue to try and defend it....

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Another undeniable mistake in Titor's posts...

This little Gem:

[[[ATTENTION! The following is a secret message for all mindless robot slaves controlled by time travelers. If you are unable to read this, please disregard it. This is an emergency, can someone do me a favor and look up everything they can find on Maxwell’s equations, relativity and the formulas for volts and amps. I left all my physics books back in the time machine…and remember, just because I control your mind doesn’t mean I think you’re an idiot. MESSAGE OVER.]]]

lol, wtf!?
You can go back and check the original messages, this was not edited in.

More weirdness from Titor:

My initial flight was from 2036 to 1975 (61 yrs). I then went from 1975 to 2000 (25 yrs.) Later this year, one of two favorable windows will open and I will return to my 2036 (35 yrs.)

First, we will be driving the current vehicle (Chevy truck) with the displacement unit in it to Tampa Florida. From there, we will go back to my arrival date on this worldline. Then we will have to drive to Minnesota, sell the current vehicle and get another one that would have been around in 1975. We will then move the displacement unit (500 lbs or so) into the new vehicle and go back to 1975. Once in 1975, we’ll drive back to Tampa and make the final hop to 2036.

oops!
First he says he'll go from then (2001) to 2036 (hence the 35 years). But when people start asking to come with him, he comes up with all that crap there. Saying how they'll have to drive to Minnesota (for what!?), go back to 1975, THEN go foward. This was a blatent attempt to get people disinterested in going with him and another blatent contradiction.

(He also states he's alone - and the displacement unit weighs 500 lbs. So apparently he's able to lift 500 lb objects by himself with no problem)

More:

The first time I walked into a “superstore” I cried. I’d never seen so much excess in one place at one time.

Now that doesn't make much sense now does it? According to the people on this board, the war doesn't start for another 7 years from the time he said that. Making him 10 years old.
If he has amnesia that bad, then there's no way they would allow him to serve in the military.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Another undeniable mistake in Titor's posts...

This little Gem:

[[[ATTENTION! The following is a secret message for all mindless robot slaves controlled by time travelers. If you are unable to read this, please disregard it. This is an emergency, can someone do me a favor and look up everything they can find on Maxwell’s equations, relativity and the formulas for volts and amps. I left all my physics books back in the time machine…and remember, just because I control your mind doesn’t mean I think you’re an idiot. MESSAGE OVER.]]]

lol, wtf!?
You can go back and check the original messages, this was not edited in.

Can't you see Titor was talking to you thatsjustweird?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
My post has been edited to add a couple more things....

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

My whole point is that Russia would without a doubt be ruined more than anyone else.
This is absolutely hillarious to see you guys try to defend such a clear mistake.
Hillarious, yet a bit confusing....
You guys want him to be right so bad that you're willing to defend even the silliest of notions? Why?

Titor, hoax or not, is still just a human. Humans make mistakes and this is an undeniable mistake. Period. No need to continue to try and defend it....

where do you get your info from???? why would russia be destroyed????

ok first the UN is involved in the civil war(save russia, i dont recall him saying russia was with the UN containment) that said war, fighting lasts about 6-7yrs, mainly from 2012-2015(lots of ppl die, UNsoldiers and UScitizens). then russia nukes the USgovt in 2015, ww3 last for a very short period. very little info is givin more on that

Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack.

no details on how successful the counter attack was, remember they(USgovt) are still having a little problem on their own front 'we the citizens'

when i read the quotes you provided i dont see contradictions. what i see is a man giving an outline of travel, then going into more detail about said travels.
EDIT: this is also clearly 2 different scenarios; first is his arrival and the second is his departure.

TJW
(He also states he's alone - and the displacement unit weighs 500 lbs. So apparently he's able to lift 500 lb objects by himself with no problem)

at one point in his story he had his dad help him move the displacment unit. plus theres this>

First, we will be driving the current vehicle (Chevy truck) with the displacement unit in it to Tampa Florida. From there, we will go back to my arrival date on this worldline. Then we will have to drive to Minnesota, sell the current vehicle and get another one that would have been around in 1975. We will then move the displacement unit (500 lbs or so) into the new vehicle and go back to 1975. Once in 1975, we’ll drive back to Tampa and make the final hop to 2036.

EDIT: also the reason(i believe) he has to go to 1975 before jumping to 2036, is due to timetravel itself. if he jumped from 2001 to 2036, he would enter 2036 that is altered by his presence in 2001(could be screwed up ??). but instead you travel further back in time(1975), to erase the presence you had created in 2000-2001. then from there its a straight shot to 2036, where very little altercations would be evident.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Glyph, you seriously need to read Titor's posts. Nothing you stated is correct.

where do you get your info from???? why would russia be destroyed????

The first thing you need to do to get a clearer understanding is research our nuclear weapons systems and what would happen if we were attacked by nukes. We have a system in place that will ensure the destruction of the opposing country.

ok first the UN is involved in the civil war(save russia, i dont recall him saying russia was with the UN containment)

wtf are you talking about?
Who said the UN is involved in the civil war? And what does this have to do with anything??

fighting lasts about 6-7yrs, mainly from 2012-2015(lots of ppl die, UNsoldiers and UScitizens).

Again, where are you getting this from? I've been going over Titor's post and don't see this anywhere....

(2004-2020 is 16 years, no?)

no details on how successful the counter attack was, remember they(USgovt) are still having a little problem on their own front 'we the citizens'

The fact that the US retaliated means Russia was destroyed. You think all our nukes are in the US?? lmao!
He also stated that the Russians attacked Europe and China as well. There's no doubt they would retaliate as well. This is why a nuclear war hasn't happened and in all likely hood will not happen. The country that shoots the first nuke will be wiped out within a matter of minutes.

when i read the quotes you provided i dont see contradictions. what i see is a man giving an outline of travel, then going into more detail about said travels.
EDIT: this is also clearly 2 different scenarios; first is his arrival and the second is his departure.

Please read the quotes again, he's very clear. How you somehow managed to twist it is beyond me.
In quote one he says CLEARLY that in 2001, he'll be going from there to 2036. Why else would he say 35 years?

In the next quote, he then states that he would have to go back to 1975 to go back to 2036.
This is a clear and unmistakeable contradiction.

at one point in his story he had his dad help him move the displacment unit.

His father is with him in 1975?
Don't think so.....

then there's this:

Again, read what I said. He stated this after people were asking to come with him. That's the "we" part. He's stating what they'll have to do if they come with him.
This was to discourage them to come along.

EDIT: also the reason(i believe) he has to go to 1975 before jumping to 2036, is due to timetravel itself. if he jumped from 2001 to 2036, he would enter 2036 that is altered by his presence in 2001(could be screwed up ??).

Again, read his posts. He stated several times there is nothing he could do to change his worldline. According to him the only worldline affected by his presence would be ours.

Even if that was true, why did he CLEARLY state at first that he'll be going from 2001 to 2036?

[edit on 5-1-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

tjw
The first thing you need to do to get a clearer understanding is research our nuclear weapons systems and what would happen if we were attacked by nukes. We have a system in place that will ensure the destruction of the opposing country.

and in your elite world there is no room for error?????????

tjw
wtf are you talking about?
Who said the UN is involved in the civil war? And what does this have to do with anything??

ok because the UN(eu, china) are involved in the civil war, there resources are stretched. thats all i meant. but russia starts the nuke fight so they have the advantage.

tjw
The fact that the US retaliated means Russia was destroyed.

wrong on all accounts

tjw
he also stated that the Russians attacked Europe and China as well. There's no doubt they would retaliate as well. This is why a nuclear war hasn't happened and in all likely hood will not happen. The country that shoots the first nuke will be wiped out within a matter of minutes.

not if they(everyone but russia) are distracted by a civil war

My initial flight was from 2036 to 1975 (61 yrs). I then went from 1975 to 2000 (25 yrs.) Later this year, one of two favorable windows will open and I will return to my 2036 (35 yrs.)

this is clearly 2 different scenarios; first is his arrival(with a brief mention of departure) and the second is his departure.

tjw
Again, read his posts. He stated several times there is nothing he could do to change his worldline. According to him the only worldline affected by his presence would be ours.

Even if that was true, why did he CLEARLY state at first that he'll be going from 2001 to 2036?

why would he want to change his timeline? if he did the family he has left behind would be lost in time forever. its just smart to keep things within a 1-2% difference.

the reason he didnt layout the 1975 in his first response was becuase its protocol. secondly the fact that, all he does is drive to the jump point to leave; doesnt warrant much need for mention.

i have read this topic thoroughly, im just telling you how it is.

His father is with him in 1975?

i didnt say that, but maybe he did. he did say he took some ppl with him on some travels and then back to show them(family members i think).

further more he doesnt say they moved the displacment after they travel, he says they will move it before they travel, but after they buy a truck that would be around in 1975(to blend in with the times). he could have took someone with him. he says "we'll" then go to 2036(it could even be a pet dog for all cases)???

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

and in your elite world there is no room for error?????????

Care to explain?

ok because the UN(eu, china) are involved in the civil war, there resources are stretched. thats all i meant. but russia starts the nuke fight so they have the advantage.

1. Who says the UN is involved? The EU and China have their own problems according to Titor.
2. Any "advantage" Russia may have in launching the first nukes would be wiped away within minutes...

wrong on all accounts

Again, study the system we (as well as China and the nuclear powers of Europe) have in place.
Tell me what's wrong with what I said.

why would he want to change his timeline? if he did the family he has left behind would be lost in time forever. its just smart to keep things within a 1-2% difference.

You make no sense whatsoever and aren't carefully reading the post.
Again, he states that NOTHING he does would affect his timeline.

the reason he didnt layout the 1975 in his first response was becuase its protocol.

wtf are you talking about? What protocol?? lmao!!!
What a horrible answer.

During the first response, he was giving a detailed answer to what his mission was.
The second response occured when people were pressing to go with him. He was like "Ok, but we have to do this and this and this and this" in order to discourage people from coming along.

secondly the fact that, all he does is drive to the jump point to leave; doesnt warrant much need for mention.

Yet again, you make no sense. What are you referencing?

i have read this topic thoroughly, im just telling you how it is.

You obviously haven't read his orininal posts in context. Would you like the links?

i didnt say that, but maybe he did. he did say he took some ppl with him on some travels and then back to show them(family members i think).

No he didn't.

Yeah, you badly need the links to his posts

You're just making up stuff as you go along

he says "we'll" then go to 2036(it could even be a pet dog for all cases)???

Are you hard at hearing (well...reading...)??
Again, the "WE" was the people who wanted to come with him! I don't know how to make this clearer.

People: Can we come with you?
JT: Sure but WE'LL have to do this and go here and do that first

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok, here are his original posts glyph since you obviously haven't read them yet:
www.anomalies.net...

I like it here better (same thing - different format. With every question they have a link to his answer). Please take note of the questions Titor didn't answer.
Original Posts

Please look around those sites too and see what others think of JT and the other people claiming to be time travellers on those sites. Yeah, there are PLENTY of others claiming to be time travellers (even before Titor)

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join