It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
did you watch that video???

the video will clear all of this up.

congress can collect taxes forcibly from corporations, but can not collect taxes forcibly from private sector workers.

the reason the IRS is allowed to do what they do is because of "voluntary compliance". you volunteer to pay income taxes. however the fraud is where you can be detained and sentenced for that lack of charity or falsifying the records of that charity. its a breach of the 5th amendment.

the federal reserve is not owned by the govt, the federal reserve owns the govt.

the IRS is not private true, but its still fraud.

[edit on 18/1/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Geez
No wonder you're so screwed up. Look at where you're getting your info from.
That video was a bunch of BS. (probably made from the same people who say we never landed on the moon)
Just because there's a video doesn't mean it's true buddy.

The constitution couldn't be any clearer. Please read up on the Supreme Court cases proceeding and preceding the 16th. Those will clear this mess up, not some internet video

And look up "voluntary compliance"
That doesn't mean you don't have to pay taxes if you don't want, it means you're free to take advantage of any tax breaks, credits, deductions, etc. Anything to help lower your taxes. But you still have to pay.

Seriously need to brush up on the laws of the land my friend. The actual laws, not what some random person on the internet tells you.

Anywho

This is a Titor thread right?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
though i respect your choice to comply with the IRS, many do not.

but for those that dont know ITS NOT A LAW, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY YOUR INCOME TAXES.

but this does apply to titor in a way, just as the links suggest. these ppl are being oppressed into paying for somthing they're not required.

this is a very large problem, and this is very much a form of info that would destroy the perspective of the world that ppl live in.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

now im not saying this is the info that causes an uproar(because im not psychic), but this does have the right caliber to cause a true change in the current form of govt. when enough ppl find out the truth behind this, alot of things are going to happening.

in regards to your comment about the video, either you didnt watch the whole thing or you didnt listen. there is more credible sources in that video than your capable of finding any where else.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
you know TJW it is ok to admit to being wrong from time to time.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
TJW, here's for you some today and yesterday quotes from this good old Gonzalez.

Specter: Now wait a minute, wait a minute. The Constitution says you can't take it away except in the case of invasion or rebellion. Doesn't that mean you have the right of habeas corpus?

Gonzales: I meant by that comment that the Constitution doesn't say that every individual in the United States or every citizen has or is assured the right of habeas corpus. It doesn't say that. It simply says that the right of habeas corpus shall not be suspended.

The Constitution says: The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it. According to Gonzales, the "Constitution doesn't say that every individual in the United States or every citizen has or is assured the right of habeas corpus. It doesn't say that. It simply says that the right of habeas corpus shall not be suspended."

Using that logic, the Constitution also says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. I guess Gonzales would say "the Constitution doesn't say that every citizen of the U.S. has a right freedom of speech or freedom of religious expression, it just says that Congress can't abridge those rights."

The Constitution says: the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. Gonzales would say that "the Constitution doesn't say that every citizen of the U.S. has a right to keep and bear arms, it just says that the right to bear arms can't be infringed."

The Constitution says: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated . . . Gonzales would say that "the Constitution doesn't say that citizens have the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures, it just says the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures can't be violated."

Also:

Gonzales says judges generally should defer to the will of the president and Congress when deciding national security cases. He also raps jurists who "apply an activist philosophy that stretches the law to suit policy preferences."

You have a big farking problem just right there. And this guy is the attorney general...
So this guy, the attorney GENERAL don't believe in checks and balance, and clearly want to get rid of it and decide in the constitution what should be or not...

Well, I made a thread about it... for you TJW:

Link

Santorum: Bush’s Iraq Approach Is ‘Lincolnesque’

Today on Fox News, former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) said President Bush’s approach to the war in Iraq, particularly his recent speech, was “Lincolnesque.”

JT:
The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights.

Yeah, unite the country under what? Fascism? The war on terror or the war on freedom?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
but for those that dont know ITS NOT A LAW, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY YOUR INCOME TAXES.

but this does apply to titor in a way, just as the links suggest. these ppl are being oppressed into paying for somthing they're not required.

this is a very large problem, and this is very much a form of info that would destroy the perspective of the world that ppl live in.

You underestimate human intelligence.
If it was not a law, I'm sure someone in the past 100 years would have noticed by now lol
No one would be paying taxes if that was the case.
I can GUARANTEE you, it is indeed a law

More...
More...

in regards to your comment about the video, either you didnt watch the whole thing or you didnt listen. there is more credible sources in that video than your capable of finding any where else.

Wtf!?
I got my info from the CONSTITUTION!!!!! (and the Supreme Court!)
You can't get more credible than that! lmao!!!!
Anyone who says anything other than what the constitution says shouldn't be listened to. Period.

Ok, I've show you the Constitution. I've showed you the law.
Besides this laughable (you don't see it as laughable only because you want to agree with it. Anyone who knows the law would see how silly it is) video, what do you have?

Vit:
*sigh*
What do you want?
You keep saying my name, but I'm not sure what for....
What point are you trying to make and why are you only calling my name?

(and how does it relate to Titor, since this is a Titor thread)

[edit on 18-1-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hi,

Is it possible to summarize the true predictions of this story ?

For example:

www.johntitor.com...

JOHN TITOR SAID STEPHEN HAWKING WAS WRONG ABOUT BLACK HOLES - NOW HAWKING AGREES!!!

Extracts:

JOHN: Yes, that is true. If you firmly believe that Hawking radiation cannot be controlled or goes on even without the presence of virtual particles forever until the singularity explodes than you are correct. "

JOHN: The singularities are not unstable; therefore, uncontrolled evaporation is not possible. In addition, there is no extemporaneous matter near the singularity that would cause it to give off radiation or heat.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Ethan]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Glyph_D
TJW i think you should read the 16th amendment. as Xphiles has said the above they are privately owned.

What's privately owned?
Certainly not the IRS which is a government agency.
The Federal Reserve is semi-controlled by the gov.

What's privately owned?...Everything!!!

The U.S. Government's financial services have been hijacked by the NWO, its all privately owned.

Your tax or IRS check really goes to stockholders of the private Fed.

Members of Congress borrow trillions $$$ worth from the privately owned Federal Reserve Banking System! All this is reserved for "corporate global elite... NWO" the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and other elite agenda.

U.S. Government has been hijacked, how many times do people have to tell you TJW!

Not sure why this is brought up though. Take your pick you want the feds or private institutions controlling your money?

You don't get it... the NWO controls both.

John Titor:
On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the “NWO”. Are you afraid of Nazis?

Oh yeah!

Here you go TJW... The Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States was never ratified by a majority of the sovereign States. The Law That Never Was

[edit on 19-1-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You underestimate human intelligence.
If it was not a law, I'm sure someone in the past 100 years would have noticed by now lol
No one would be paying taxes if that was the case.
I can GUARANTEE you, it is indeed a law

Wtf!?
I got my info from the CONSTITUTION!!!!! (and the Supreme Court!)
You can't get more credible than that! lmao!!!!
Anyone who says anything other than what the constitution says shouldn't be listened to. Period.

Ok, I've show you the Constitution. I've showed you the law.
Besides this laughable (you don't see it as laughable only because you want to agree with it. Anyone who knows the law would see how silly it is) video, what do you have?

did you watch the video???

firstly it explains why ppl agreed to the income tax. second ppl have known for a long time, but they get slandered as tax cheats.

your not reading the constitution right(im sorry but your not)

there is no way youve shown me the LAW, becuase it doesnt exist.

the links you presented are links that suggest that the law does exist, but if you search you will find that the law does not exist. which makes all of this(your links) non applicable.

NOTE: the term income was define(by congress not by the dictionary) as "a profit or gain from corporate activity". are you a corporation?? is your corporation obtaining profits???

if your not goin to watch the video, then can we drop this?? and wait for some "more relevant titor discussion" as you would put it.

[edit on 19/1/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Poor poor Glyph...

if your not goin to watch the video, then can we drop this?? and wait for some "more relevant titor discussion" as you would put it.

Actually, thinking about it a bit, this is relevant to the Titor discussion.
It shows how predisposed the Titorites are to believing anything they read or see on the internet.
Titor was no fool in choosing which websites he would post his crap...

You always claim you're not gullible but this is a PERFECT example. I'm giving you the ACTUAL LAWS and yet you refuse to even look at them because of what some video told you.
The fact that you can't distinguish between propaganda and reality is downright scary.

did you watch the video???

Yes I did and it's pure garbage. Again, read the Constitution. Read the laws. Read the Supreme Court decisions.

your not reading the constitution right(im sorry but your not)

Ok, I'm going to quote the constitution again.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Now tell me what's wrong about it? How am I reading this wrong?

there is no way youve shown me the LAW, becuase it doesnt exist.

Please visit the links. Trust me, those are the law.
I CHALLENGE you to show me a credible link saying there is no law requiring us to pay taxes.

the links you presented are links that suggest that the law does exist, but if you search you will find that the law does not exist. which makes all of this(your links) non applicable.

wtf are you talking about? Those links are links to the actual laws genius!!
lol

NOTE: the term income was define(by congress not by the dictionary) as "a profit or gain from corporate activity". are you a corporation?? is your corporation obtaining profits???

This is why I told you to read the links.
And read the supreme court cases surrounding income taxes.
this is hilarious!

Here's the SC case in which the definition of income by congress is spelled out.
Income

Fortunately Wiki actually had it since I know you're not going to read that. So to sum it up

The Court observed that Congress, in imposing the income tax, had defined income to include:

"gains, profits, and income derived from salaries, wages, or compensation for personal service . . . of whatever kind and in whatever form paid, or from professions, vocations, trades, businesses, commerce, or sales, or dealings in property, whether real or personal, growing out of the ownership or use of or interest in such property; also from interest, rent, dividends, securities, or the transaction of any business carried on for gain or profit, or gains or profits and income derived from any source whatever."

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
TJW,

You quote the 16th Amendment as proof that congress may levy income taxes in whatever fashion they like, citing that and supreme court decisions as proof of their lawfulness. In truth however, the 16th is unconstitutional and was never properly ratified. Any amendment requires the consent of two thirds of the states in the union. This never happened and I challenge you to prove me wrong on that account. Income taxes are illegal, unconstitutional and the government owes the American people back-taxes from 1913 onwards.

Check out this thread, you'll find that a former IRS agent, Mr. Joseph Banister, has successfully argued this very point before a federal judge and does not have to pay income taxes. All the supporting documents are linked in this thread.
www.abovepolitics.com...

Consequently, Ed Brown in New Hampshire is in the right. You can argue all you want about accepted law and practice, but if it is unconstitutional, it is illegal and un-American. Just because legislation is passed based on an unconstitutional principle, that said principle is not then legitimized.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whether or not Titor is the real deal I cannot say, but he cannot be discredited on the basis of your argument, and I think your attempts to do so are in vein. Perhaps his true purpose, time traveler or not, was to stir up discussion on matters such as these so that they may be properly rectified. As Titor suggested, perhaps it's time to brush up on the constitution and right the wrongs while there is still a chance.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Orwells Ghost]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Not to actually bring up a John Titor observation in a Titor thread, and I'm definitely not trying to continue or prolong the civil war statements by Titor, (because I don't really believe them) but I did notice something when I began reading the summarization of Titors predictions.

"02/01/01 08:36 (past predictions) 259
The source of power for the C204 that allows it to distort and manipulate gravity comes from two microsingularities that were created, captured and cleaned at a much larger and ?circular? facility. The dual event horizons of each one and their mass is manipulated by injecting electrons onto the surface of their respective ergospheres. The electricity comes from batteries. The breakthrough that will allow for this technology will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility online.

But according to this site
public.web.cern.ch...
Cern doesn't bring the LHC on-line until this year which would put Titors predictions off by about 5 or 6 years. If that's true, than you could take what Titor says and delay it by about 5 years.

Unless I'm not reading things correctly.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
No MO you're reading things right.
I was going to bring that up next

His predictions aren't off 5-6 years. His predictions are just false.

OG:
Not trying to prolong this further, but please read up on why the courts have always upheld the 16th as being constitutional and why that argument is always thrown out.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
All I got to say is this Titor guys is a genius, if his prediction are off or wrong, all he needs to do is say, "well it's because this universe turned out different from mine", and with the multi-universe theory where any outcome is possible, this guy will never be wrong.

Genius I tell you Genius!!!

[edit on 20-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i really dont care if you want to fork over your money, but i would like you to know you dont have too.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

ok this says that congress can collect taxes on income. and any place that has income is subject to this collection regardless of what states or any census decide.

INCOME is the key word here

this is your links definition

gains or profits and income derived from any source whatever.

now in my world and in almost everyones world when you define a word you can not use that same word within the definition of the word your trying to define.

heres an example of bad defining>

mobile: it is the state of being mobile.

this is the method your links are presenting their evidence.

Fortunately Wiki actually had it since I know you're not going to read that. So to sum it up

i told you wiki's entry of the income tax was distorted in a way to imply it is a law

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"His predictions are just false. "

Can't and won't argue that, but it's a damn good story anyway.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by media_observer]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Heres some more info in relation to governments trying to control and/or eradicate militias, thought you might be interested as actions like these may cause civil unrest in the affected areas -

www.alipac.us...

Quote - "An Arizona lawmaker has introduced a bill to revise the state's statutes on organized crime and fraud by defining "domestic terrorism" in such a way that members of the Minuteman Project or other border-patrol groups could be prosecuted and forced to serve a minimum six-month jail term."

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
They keep taking away are rights. Am I the only one starting to feel like this might be the beginning to a toletolitarian state like those futuristic movies. Were its illegal to smoke by yourself in your own home. To spank your child sent you to prison, and people were only allowed to have 1 child, To have a gun was a stoning offense, etc. More and more i see the federal government trying to gain more and more control over how i live my life. Its really starting to get on my nerves. Now when ever they don't like something you do they can claim your a terrorist, no lawyer, no trial your in jail for as long as they want. It used to be if the government wanted to do that they at least had to follow the constitution. Now everything is changing.

** I don't see a war coming personally, Now that the Democrates have gained some power it will eventually bring a chaotic balance. When ever either side gains too much control they just screw up the country.

** By the way some idiot is always predicting a new cival war for the US. Its the rest of the world only hope. We have become so powerful that the only way we can become undone is by infighting amongst are selves.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
STFederal Agents Seize State Legalized Medical Marijuana

State Legal vs. Federal Legal

American vs. American

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here is the Former IRS Agent that won his case to not pay taxes in Federal Court.

Remember John Banister? Freedom to Fascism.

He has a site and all the Federal court filings, motions, and final Judgement of Not Guilty on all 7 counts by jury. Also the Jury makes comments.

It is a very very interesting read for people that want proof that paying taxes are fraudulent and that people can beat the IRS.

Freedom Above Fortune

Then click on IRS LOCKOUT UPDATE

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join