It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
If it's bending light of course it's strong gravity....
And he should have gave more details, but didn't probably because he couldn't.

Again Titor was keeping it short and brief, this is why your stuck on it...
Your not thinking how the gravitational field effects the atmosphere outside the car....

I'm to lazy when describing something in depth via typing, but you get the ideal of how I think the laser is bending.

The gravity distortion device INSIDE the vehicle magically transfers it's energy (energy strong enough to bend light) outside the vehicle magically creating a bubble that magically only protects the vehicle. Yeah....

I would guess the gravity distortion unit builds up energy transfering it outside the vehicle, maybe getting stronger and stronger, and well it's a time machine! I would imagine some technology from 2036 looks magical to us....

Why would you assume it'd do this?

Titor does mention an air pocket trapped around the vehicle in which this gravitational field would hold.

Still waiting for an answer btw. If the gravity is so strong to bend the laser light, why is it not affecting the cigar smoke or the light from the camera?

Your thought process is wrong on the laser light, if this was true there would be no picture

My assumption, the gravitational energy is greater outside the car, the laser light is bent outside the car by condensation of the atmosphere inclosed in the gravitational field.

The cigar smoke and the light from the camera is sitting around twice Earth's gravity (2-Gs) when the picture was made. I wouldn't think 2-Gs could effect the camera light or the cigar smoke to much.

It doesn't work. The picture is a clear fake. Look at ALL the other sites that talk about Titor. They ALL come to the same conclusion.

I'm sure they influence your conclusion, sometimes a malicious one-sided judgment collectively corrupts the masses intellect. example: George W. Bush elect............or even the name of this thread

Why do you hang around those other time travel forums anyway? Are you posting as a time traveler?

[edit on 16-1-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Taking in account ALL of the precious freedoms that are systematically taken from American civilians RIGHT NOW……
One only has to take a look at the brilliant quote from John Titor:

”They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom....... and they were wrong.”

I rest my case……. (for now)……..

To all “Titorites”…….. you are doing an excellent job!!!!

To all “Titoragonists”………
:……

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Glyph and X - please read...

www.physicsforums.com...
I'm still looking for stuff that puts all that in simpler terms (but if you can understand all that, please please read)

And do a seach on Einstein rings (the affect which Titor is supposedly showing)

Also read -
communities.anomalies.net...
75 pages, but good stuff in there

All this - the machine is creating a bubble magically protecting the car and driver yet affects the light centimeters away is complete and utter nonsense that you have absolutely no way of backing up.

The links should clear things up for you all.
I will say though -

but it is possible to produce the effect shown in the picture with low forms of gravity.

lol, congrats! You're starting to be the new Vit. Getting things 100% wrong. I dare you to back that statement up.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

All this - the machine is creating a bubble magically protecting the car and driver yet affects the light centimeters away is complete and utter nonsense that you have absolutely no way of backing up.

Please, I ask you "Titoragonist," enemy of personal freedom...., please read up on Tipler and Kerr..... can you do that? Please read something before using the word "nonsense"..... please do SOME research......

John Titor
ROTATING BLACK HOLE = DONUT-SHAPED SINGULARITY
Fortunately, most black holes are not static. They spin. Spinning black holes are often referred to as Kerr black holes. A Kerr black hole has two interesting properties. One, they have two event horizons and two, the singularity is not a point, it looks more like a donut. These odd properties also have a pronounced affect on the black hole's gravity. There are vectors where you can approach the singularity without being crushed by gravity.

DONUT-SHAPED SINGULARITY = PASSAGE INTO ALTERNATE WORLDLINE
Another other more interesting result of passing through a donut singularity is that you travel through time by passing into another universe or worldline. Please see Penrose diagrams for Kerr Black holes or you can examine the calculations of Frank Tipler.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Roth Joint]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Rather off subject, but I must comment on black holes:
Should we be able to harness the power of a black hole, without it destroying us, we will have a virtually infinite amount of power. That can be VERY good, or VERY bad depending on who gets their hands on it. Also if we should be able to CONTROL a black hole, we might be able to create them and POINT them in one direction then destroy physics and pop out instantly somewhere else, very, very far away.
Back on subject:
The problem we face right now is the fact a black hole COMPRESSES what goes in, so if you try and go in, you are squashed like a bug. Also, since it SUCKS in everything, if you made one on little old earth you would suck the planet it or start to shread it should you NOT have proper containment.
Using black holes to manuver through time and space is something FAR beyond humans right now. So should anyone use it to time travel, then they are not from the year 2036 but from the year 40,000, that or an alien race took pitty on humans and gave them a time machine...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
The problem we face right now is the fact a black hole COMPRESSES what goes in, so if you try and go in, you are squashed like a bug. Also, since it SUCKS in everything, if you made one on little old earth you would suck the planet it or start to shread it should you NOT have proper containment.

As mentioned previously..... this wouldn't be the case with a spinning and charged "doughnut shaped singularity"...............

Originally posted by Vekar
Using black holes to manuver through time and space is something FAR beyond humans right now. So should anyone use it to time travel, then they are not from the year 2036 but from the year 40,000, that or an alien race took pitty on humans and gave them a time machine...

With all due respect..... but you are severely underestimating the "power of intelligence" of the human race in this time and age of information....... and in the decades to come......

Edit: The only thing we have to look out for in the years to come is....... scientists who are able to create mini black holes or “spinning and charged micro-singularities” roughly weighing around 200 pounds each to distort gravity and time around them….... I would say it doesn’t sound impossible to me…... in fact.....we are very, very close to their discovery.......

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Roth Joint]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

in fact.....we are very, very close to their discovery.......

Exactly, around september and november, 2 major colliders will go online... One in CERN and the other in the US, I don't remember where... Anyway, this will lead to creation of mini-black holes.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Please, I ask you "Titoragonist," enemy of personal freedom....

You my friend....are a f( )ing i( )t

How do you get off that I'm an "enemy of personal freedom because I don't believe in a fictional character.
Are you trying to make yourself look stupid or does it just come naturally?

please read up on Tipler and Kerr..... can you do that? Please read something before using the word "nonsense"..... please do SOME research......

Tipler and Kerr are my friends!!! I have read them! Extensively.
Wtf does this have to do with anything?
These scenarios you all keep coming up with is complete nonsesne and isn't science at all. I'm challanging you to prove otherwise.

John Titor
ROTATING BLACK HOLE = DONUT-SHAPED SINGULARITY
Fortunately, most black holes are not static. They spin. Spinning black holes are often referred to as Kerr black holes. A Kerr black hole has two interesting properties. One, they have two event horizons and two, the singularity is not a point, it looks more like a donut. These odd properties also have a pronounced affect on the black hole's gravity. There are vectors where you can approach the singularity without being crushed by gravity.

DONUT-SHAPED SINGULARITY = PASSAGE INTO ALTERNATE WORLDLINE
Another other more interesting result of passing through a donut singularity is that you travel through time by passing into another universe or worldline. Please see Penrose diagrams for Kerr Black holes or you can examine the calculations of Frank Tipler.

1. This has nothing to do with what we were talking about, but I'm glad to see you've actually read some of Titor's post.
2. None of this can be proven

Kerr's geometry doesn't address stability. There is absolutely no reason to think spaghettification can't occur. Even if it doesn't, we have absolutely no idea what would happen. How would you even test something like this?

And again, they have little reliable technology around yet they're able to create and completely understand black holes? They're able to create time machines that are able to transport humans? Are you kidding me??

I can pretty much guarentee you that in 30 years WITHOUT a civil war and nuclear war on top of it, we won't have the technology to do that. This coming from someone who would LOVE to see it!! Man, I wish that were possible!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

but it is possible to produce the effect shown in the picture with low forms of gravity.

lol, congrats! You're starting to be the new Vit. Getting things 100% wrong. I dare you to back that statement up.

oh my dear TJW, i am not wrong. the issue of this happening with the sun is what i would call low forms of gravity, compared to that of a dual event horizon.

i hope you know a black hole is very powerfull. so powerful we have yet to find any thing to match it.(by the way titor says they utilize a blackhole)

There is absolutely no reason to think spaghettification can't occur. Even if it doesn't, we have absolutely no idea what would happen. How would you even test something like this?

this is true(in our timeline). at the same time there is no evidence suggest it will happen. if you agree you nor i will have enough proof- then why do you try to set me up to present some? your just toying with me arnt you??

i was under the assumption you wanted truth, or any form of info to suggest truth. but it appears you want neither.

then you say things like this

These scenarios you all keep coming up with is complete nonsesne and isn't science at all. I'm challanging you to prove otherwise.

i assure you it is science, and i also assure you it is not nonsense.

And again, they have little reliable technology around yet they're able to create and completely understand black holes? They're able to create time machines that are able to transport humans? Are you kidding me??
I can pretty much guarentee you that in 30 years WITHOUT a civil war and nuclear war on top of it, we won't have the technology to do that. This coming from someone who would LOVE to see it!! Man, I wish that were possible!

titor says the major breakthroughs occur before 2015(start of ww3). once thats taken care of- all that is required is to build the thing. but yes becuase this device is so huge it would take millions resources to pull it off- oh wait its not that big it fits in the back of a car

why do you attempt to look down on us??? all we(well myself i cant speak for everyone) consider he my have been real. youve already drawn a line in the sand- your on one side and titor is on the other, thats fine i dont mind if you dont believe. what does bother me is your consistent badgering that its a hoax, and you expect us to take your word for it?? without any proof??

the reason im even in this thread right now(the reason i started responding in here) is because of false claims of hoax toward the titor case. there is no solid proof hes fake, not through the laser picture, not through the science of timetravel. he may be fake but there is NO evidence to support that. i believe the reason ppl claim hes fake is because this topic has been around for 6 years, and ppl are getting bored with it.(i know ppl were claiming hoax on day one...)

but if your bored- just walk away. for those that need to know- stick around.

it is in titors claims of our future where the real issue is. unfortunately it does appear that his claims are starting to become reality.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was pointing out the cons of having mini or large black holes under the control of humans. I do not underestimate humans, and you cannot prove otherwise. Why? Becuase I have not once said it is impossible, I said it would just be HARD at this point in time. Most money is spend on military which is then used for imperialism, thus I do not trust humans with black hole technology. Anyone who does have this kind of technology is getting funding for corporations and the military just looking at the big spenders. Also Japan has the best technology thus far in the world, so I would suspect them to have it first. Another reason why humans will never harness large black holes (which is what I was talking about in the first place, not small ones) then the rest of the world would start a war in fear. Never understimate human paranoia at this stage of development.
Thus I shall sum up all I said again:
-I DO NOT trust humans with black hole technology because the only ones who will have it will be the military and corporations (summary: elites)

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Please, I ask you "Titoragonist," enemy of personal freedom....

You my friend....are a f( )ing i( )t

How do you get off that I'm an "enemy of personal freedom because I don't believe in a fictional character.
Are you trying to make yourself look stupid or does it just come naturally?

Tsk tsk thatsjustweird.... watch your language and wash your mouth Titoragonist..... yes you are an enemy of personal freedom....... you are supporting the freedom restricting measures in this country since 2001....

1. This has nothing to do with what we were talking about, but I'm glad to see you've actually read some of Titor's post.

lol, silly kid thinks he is funny...

2. None of this can be proven

Not yet, but soon it will be....

Kerr's geometry doesn't address stability. There is absolutely no reason to think spaghettification can't occur. Even if it doesn't, we have absolutely no idea what would happen. How would you even test something like this?

Think really hard.... how did we test all of our newest technologies in the past....... why should we all of a sudden lose the ability to test this newer technology? That is ridiculous ofcourse......

No you don't..... it scares the sh.. out of you..... you'd rather see the oil based world continue as it is right now..... whilst decades ago very interesting machines on free energy were developed, but ofcourse effectively suppressed.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thank you Roth for confirming my statement of you.

Now that it's been confirmed, I normally wouldn't address you (I'm no expert in dealing with the mentally challanged...), but curiosity wins so....

yes you are an enemy of personal freedom....... you are supporting the freedom restricting measures in this country since 2001....

Again, what are you basing this on?

No you don't..... it scares the sh.. out of you..... you'd rather see the oil based world continue as it is right now.....

What are you basing this on?

I'm not expecting an answer (because there is none), but it never hurts to ask anyway right?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
TJW, Ruby Ridge event happening RIGHT NOW.

First link
Second link
Third link

Someone fighting for what is right, fighting against the income tax that is ILLEGAL.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Someone fighting for what is right, fighting against the income tax that is ILLEGAL.

lol, please
Someone just looking for trouble.

Read the 16th amendment buddy.....

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
ThatsJustWeird your showing a hostile state of mind when it comes to this subject.
What's with attacking Roth?

The links you posted for me and Glyph are useless really, theres nothing proving the laser pic is fake. You know, if your a scientist your lacking any signs of it, what did you take computer science
? I can tell you I've taken a wide range of science classes including physics, chemistry, biology, psychology and genetics, used to have sound knowledge of experimental principles in electronics, but now days I've no use for it other than build my own $h17.
So.......what's your excuse TJW

Vitchilo....... As anyone can see this is not the land of the free. I would bet all tax is un-constitutional, isn't both the Federal Reserve and IRS illegal private corporations.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Thank you Roth for confirming my statement of you.

Now that it's been confirmed, I normally wouldn't address you (I'm no expert in dealing with the mentally challanged...), but curiosity wins so....

yes you are an enemy of personal freedom....... you are supporting the freedom restricting measures in this country since 2001....

Again, what are you basing this on?

No you don't..... it scares the sh.. out of you..... you'd rather see the oil based world continue as it is right now.....

What are you basing this on?

I'm not expecting an answer (because there is none), but it never hurts to ask anyway right?

To say it with Titor’s words: “What I feel is not anger, it is sadness that you cannot see what I see. The people who understand what they are seeing are not aggressive. Please, please wake up. Look at the signposts around you now.”

It’s always very interesting to observe people suddenly waking up when you make a bold statement to them. Though I doubt that with thatsjustweird.

So tell me thatsjustweird, for now, what’s your stand on:

* The Patriot Act and expended FBI powers and other police agencies to the extent of random searches, wiretapping and email sneaking.

* H.R. 2417, INTELLIGENCE AUTHORIZATION ACT that was stealthily and conveniently signed into law on dec 13, 2003…when Saddam was captured……

* Tort reform.

* Suspension of Corpus Habeas.

* The many gruesome “taser deaths” of entirely defenseless, unarmed US civilians and their police officers getting away with that.

* The violation of The Fifth Amendment to our Constitution, that restricts the government's right of eminent domain, meaning the end of private property rights (legal seizure of your property)

* Nation ID card to monitor citizens.

* Transnational treaties with non elected quasi-governing power like the WTO, NAFTA, CAFTA.

* Mandatory mental screening of schoolchildren whether their parents consent or not.

* Centralization of power and decision making at the Federal level or mandate by Federal law spending at the State level of government.

There simply must be more…. Later….

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
ThatsJustWeird your showing a hostile state of mind when it comes to this subject.
What's with attacking Roth?

What subject?
Roth made a blatently false personal attack on me and I asked him to back it up....

The links you posted for me and Glyph are useless really, theres nothing proving the laser pic is fake.

*sigh* I didn't think you'd understand....
Hold on, I'll try to find something simple.....

You know, if your a scientist your lacking any signs of it, what did you take computer science
?

What does computer science have anything to do with what I posted?
Or am I missing something here?

I can tell you I've taken a wide range of science classes including physics, chemistry, biology, psychology and genetics, used to have sound knowledge of experimental principles in electronics, but now days I've no use for it other than build my own $h17.
So.......what's your excuse TJW

Excuse of what?

Anyway, my concentration were on the earth sciences. So to add to your list - every atmospheric and earth science class known to man (well, that's what it felt like lol) and astrophysics courses. Didn't really get into genetics though. Did take psychology courses however and really enjoyed them (that's part of the reason why I'm here in this thread. You guys fascinate me.)

Roth:
you're truely one disturbed individual....
I'm guessing all this debate is not good for your but nevertheless.....

The Patriot Act and expended FBI powers and other police agencies to the extent of random searches, wiretapping and email sneaking.

Here's the thing. Absolutely NOTHING is new. The only thing "new" is that this stuff is more in the open. If you think that stuff wasn't going on before you're (not talking to a specific person) an idiot plain and simple. So, the fact that this stuff is now open is a good thing, as the people will now press they're congressmen to limit it. If the PA and all that crap were never passed, Americans would still be in the dark.

* H.R. 2417, INTELLIGENCE AUTHORIZATION ACT that was stealthily and conveniently signed into law on dec 13, 2003…when Saddam was captured……

There's a lot of stuff in this law...
I'm guessing you're talking about this part:

Sec. 374) Amends the Right to Financial Privacy Act of 1978 to revise the definition of "financial institution" for purposes of provisions governing access to financial records for counterintelligence investigation purposes to include only an institution any part of which is located inside any U.S. state, territory, or possession or the District of Columbia.

Well....see the above answer basically....

* Tort reform.

When overweight people start suing fast food chains becuase they're fat, that's when I support tort reform

Otherwise....don't really care.

Suspension of Corpus Habeas.

You mean Habeas Corpus

Shouldn't happen to any citizen of the U.S.
(unless of course we were being invaded or something and people were helping out the invaders or something crazy like that, but...how often does that happen?)

The many gruesome “taser deaths” of entirely defenseless, unarmed US civilians and their police officers getting away with that.

Just as bad as gun deaths. Not sure what your obsession with tasers is, especially since it's guns that do most of the killing.

The violation of The Fifth Amendment to our Constitution, that restricts the government's right of eminent domain, meaning the end of private property rights (legal seizure of your property)

Any vioation would be horrible.

Nation ID card to monitor citizens.

100% against.
Hopefully congress is smart enough to not pass something like this, but....I wouldn't count on it....

Transnational treaties with non elected quasi-governing power like the WTO, NAFTA, CAFTA.

Umm...what governing power do those agreements have?? lol
They're all trade agreements (except the WTO).

The agreements are good in theory, reality....eh....it's a mixed bag.
Same with the WTO. There's nothing wrong with the stated goals and aims, reality however tends to be a bit different.

Mandatory mental screening of schoolchildren whether their parents consent or not.

This would be pointless....

Centralization of power and decision making at the Federal level or mandate by Federal law spending at the State level of government.

1st part....not going to happen (at least not on a large scale). Checks and balances will remain in place. Any attempt otherwise would backfire, as we're seeing now.
You got a link or something for the second part? I want to see what you're talking about before commenting.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

100% against.

Already passed. See HR1.

Any vioation would be horrible.

Already done plenty of times, more violations to come with NAFTA.

You mean Habeas Corpus

The problem is that it's secret. So if there's any violation of Habeas Corpus for an american citizen, we will never know.

Umm...what governing power do those agreements have?? lol

Well, scraping your and my constitution to make a new one for North America.

This would be pointless....

Already done.

1st part....not going to happen (at least not on a large scale). Checks and balances will remain in place. Any attempt otherwise would backfire, as we're seeing now.

Well, look at today's news: Link

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

lol, please
Someone just looking for trouble.

Read the 16th amendment buddy.....

Originally posted by XPhiles
Vitchilo....... As anyone can see this is not the land of the free. I would bet all tax is un-constitutional, isn't both the Federal Reserve and IRS illegal private corporations.

TJW i think you should read the 16th amendment. as Xphiles has said the above they are privately owned.

the 16th amendment say(paraphrasing) no new tax shall be passed, that is not or can not fall under direct or indirect taxes. the income tax is a fraud.

whats worse is places like wikipedia are trying to lie to the common citizen about it.

THERE IS NO LAW OR PROVISION THAT REQUIRES 'CITIZENS THAT WORK IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR' TO PAY INCOME TAXES.

im not yelling at you or any one, this is the truth.

the links provided by melbournemilitia and vitchilo are about a person who wont go to court becuase the judge has refused him the right to preseent evidence.

even former employees of the IRS, dont pay their income taxes. becuase its unconstitutional.

America Freedom to Fascism

alternative link

watch this video plz its very important. to your freedom

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
TJW i think you should read the 16th amendment. as Xphiles has said the above they are privately owned.

What's privately owned?
Certainly not the IRS which is a government agency.
The Federal Reserve is semi-controlled by the gov.

Not sure why this is brought up though. Take your pick you want the feds or private institutions controlling your money?

the 16th amendment say(paraphrasing) no new tax shall be passed, that is not or can not fall under direct or indirect taxes. the income tax is a fraud.

16th amendment:

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

The rest of your post is based on your misunderstanding.....

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join