It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird:
And they would get slaughtered. Period.
Where is this shotgun infantry unit btw? It's 2007

Not sure what you're trying to get at as we weren't discussing when he joined.

What?
All you did was show that Titor joined the unit in 2011. He was only 13 so of course he didn't join it sooner!
Are you saying that there wasn't a unit before he joined?
Where did you get that from?
And if they're used for breaching that means a lot of times they would find themselves on the front line or seeing heavy fighting, a shotgun would NOT be in any way ideal in that situation.

What the h3££? TJW you know what I'm talking about... you said, "where is the shotgun infantry unit" and you refer to 2007.
I'm simply reminding you he joined in 2011 and you make it sound as if we should see this infantry unit now!!! Your taking this as a prediction? or your on the wrong worldline... By the way, Titor never said he was on the front lines did he?...........Oh! and shotgun is IDEAL at close range and breaching doors of which Titor did.

ThatsJustWeird:
You don't get it. I KNOW he said 35 years here genius. I'm the one who quoted him
It's later on that he then says the trip would take 61 years without ever correcting his previous statement that it would only take 35 years.

Yes I know what your saying, but you don't get it do you? ...."sigh" .... Again... Titor was keeping it short and brief, but comprehensive in scope, if you read the rest of what Titor said, you would see that. He is expressing much in few words.

This is where you are grasping for straws.............. There is no reason for him to give you details...there is nothing for him to correct, he is simply referring to your worldline. (35 yrs.)

Titor:

My initial flight was from 2036 to 1975 (61 yrs). I then went from 1975 to 2000 (25yrs.) Later this year, one of two favorable windows will open and I will return to my 2036 (35 yrs.) I am here now for personal reasons. The web page is not mine. I have been speaking online for about three months and the page is a collection of the various documents and pictures I have sent to other individuals.Also, I realize there is no way for anyone to believe me with absolute certainty so I hope I'm at least entertaining. You may be interested to know that even in 2036, there are a large number of people who don't believe in time travel. Are you sure the world is round?

ThatsJustWeird:
I've been in this thread since almost the beginning. There are no pics of any waco type events anywhere. Even if there are, there should be at least 36 by now, each one progressively worse than the one before it.

Yes I know you have been, I've been watching this thread from the beginning.... It must feel unusual for you to be the one who's posted more than anyone in this thread....
Yes there is some pics...

You know, if I was 100% sure Titor was a hoax, I would think Titor would be a sad and pityful ...well, a very unhappy person.. so many people have hijacked his story and making money off of it and all that jazz. He hidden his tracks so well that he.. himself Titor cant claim the fame, he has no way to prove he is "Titor"... If that is the case, he is probably, in a pathetic way trying to prove it a hoax, much like you are doing TJW lol.

Again, if that is the case, TJW would be on my top 10 list as Titor.............

I pity the fool...... Mr. T...... Kingalbrect79 and thehumbleone are mislead by this thread as a prediction...
Titor gives a warning of civil war.... If there is full blown civil war, the only sad part is, I will be aiming at sheep..........

You really need to move out of that city TJW, time is ticking much faster as worldlines converge with Titors....

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Yeah it's sad.
These people want a civil war so bad and Titor was their hope. Titor being wrong would devastate them, so they're trying to cling on to whatever little hope is left that there will be a civil war...

BS.

my point ive tried to make is the claims titor has made still have a chance of happening with/in reason(not your meteor or chirst stuff thing that could happen within the scope of titors claims).

See what I mean. You would have to come up with so strange scenarios in order to make Titor's story fit.

i dont see what you mean, because the things that allow titors story are not so strange or extremely out of the ordinary. there simple little things like>

Vit
4): Yeah right, and his family can't buy a car for him right and he can't drive without a permit?

now if you dont want any part of filling in the gaps(with/in reason).

my question is what would a timetraveller have to do to prove to you he's legit(short of taking you with him)?

So, you believe Titor because of unproven science?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense

its called theory, and its only called theory becuase its yet to be proven or disproven(yes im sure you know this). titor (your fictional character) has claimed that timetravel works in the same manner as some of our current theories(this can be very significant, yet ultimately frivolous seeing as these well become text book facts in the future).

You need to read what Titor said. He only stated that the civil war will have spread across the U.S. by 2008.....

titor did more than say it would spread, he said it would be generally accepted by 2008

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize....

1. to me the above means(before 2008) everyone was oblivious to what was going on.
2. for me to believe everyone was oblivious
3. that means the civil war was not obvious(even with its escalation occuring every month).

if your brain works differently then mine....well i dont know what to say to that.

Originally posted by XPhiles
I'm simply reminding you he joined in 2011 and you make it sound as if we should see this infantry unit now!!! Your taking this as a prediction?

why does TJW assume this ?!?! its as if hes makeing predictions that a shotgun infantry will exist by now, why?

Titor was keeping it short and brief, but comprehensive in scope, if you read the rest of what Titor said, you would see that. He is expressing much in few words.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

ThatsJustWeird:
For the laser pic, you all..............well, we haven't gotten there yet but I'd LOVE to hear you all's explanation. Should be fun(ny)

I was going to just analyze the pic pixels and all that but changed my mind....

So here you go........

The laser light is being bent where there is potential energy outside the car, outside the car there is moisture present in the air, the distortion unit produces a gravitational field creating potential energy in the moisture. Much like a waterfall, the gravitational field is creating potential energy...music please!!!! To describe this would probably be like a wall of dense fog outside the car, created by the potential energy right?/.... this would explain why it's dark outside the car in the picture.....

so you have air and moisture around the car, trapped in by this potential energy right!!!!

The "refraction" part... Snell's law wiki link for TJW .... en.wikipedia.org...

By studying the path of a laser pointer using Snell's law through different mediums, it would demonstrate why we see the laser bending in Titor's picture. This dense medium would be this potential energy in the moisture outside the car....

Here is an example using a fish tank, depending on the density of the water, effects the bend.

As you can see the photographer did not get sucked into the fish tank lol.....

When the laser passes through air and then into this wall of dense fog outside the car, it would look like it is bending, as in the picture. The laser is passing through both the medium of air and moisture. This bend in this laser is known as refraction. Thus caused by the air, moisture and gravitational field outside the vehicle.

The potential energy is greater outside the car, why the instructor and the smoke is not sucked out of the car?.... Think like a waterfall or a river lol, you can stand on a river bank and watch the water flow by and not be pulled in right?

Of course the smoke in the car illuminates the beam in the picture.....outside the car probably the heat and moisture.

Pamela:6.how hot would you say the temperature gets on the outside of the car while in
operation?
Timetravel_0-Very! hot. Depending on the power setting, 100 to 120 degrees is average.

The gravity field also traps a small air pocket around the car

hmmm, I bet it's steamy and hot outside the car while the distortion unit is on..

There you go TJW.... that is my take on it..... Have fun with it.......

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Yeah it's sad.
These people want a civil war so bad and Titor was their hope. Titor being wrong would devastate them, so they're trying to cling on to whatever little hope is left that there will be a civil war...

I think that people that won't accept that there "could" be a civil war is the sad thing.
I have watched the JT saga unfold from the beginning, since 2000 we have seen a lot of things happen, a lot of it going right with what JT said. That people look the other way or fight to say that we still have the same civil rights as we did then is very sad and very misinformed. To those and all the others that say JT was a hoax, I say that is fine, believe what you will, but you can not deny that we have lost a lot of the rights we had, nor that the world is changing fast. The science becomes closer to what JT talked about everyday. JT also said that WE could change everything, stop the madness as it were. I believe that is the course we should look at, even if JT was a hoax, we should be aware that something like it could happen and that we are headed for it now unless all of us do something about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbrezharly

Yeah it's sad.

I think that people that won't accept that there "could" be a civil war is the sad thing.
I have watched the JT saga unfold from the beginning, since 2000 we have seen a lot of things happen, a lot of it going right with what JT said. That people look the other way or fight to say that we still have the same civil rights as we did then is very sad and very misinformed. To those and all the others that say JT was a hoax, I say that is fine, believe what you will, but you can not deny that we have lost a lot of the rights we had, nor that the world is changing fast. The science becomes closer to what JT talked about everyday. JT also said that WE could change everything, stop the madness as it were. I believe that is the course we should look at, even if JT was a hoax, we should be aware that something like it could happen and that we are headed for it now unless all of us do something about it.

Anyone with a brain can see what John Titor said does not require some revelation from the future.

The civil war and all this other BS.

Technology always gets better with time, it does not take a man from the future to tell us that.

As for the civil war , where is it, I don't see anything happening, times running out for JT, he's only got 1 more year to prove his claims.

I agree that it is possible something like a civil war could happen, but does it take some man from the future to figure that out? No, it does not.

This kind of stuff has happened since there were empires and civilizations, it would just be a case of history repeating itself.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Anyone with a brain can see what John Titor said does not require some revelation from the future.

Seriously....
I've asked this before, and I really can't recall any Titorites answering it.
What has Titor claimed or predicted that hasn't been claimed or predicted before??
People have been saying/predicting this stuff DECADES before he appeared on the scene. The other thing that changes are the dates...

X-

I'm simply reminding you he joined in 2011 and you make it sound as if we should see this infantry unit now!!!

1. You're making it sound like there isn't a unit until 2011. Where are you getting that from? Just because Titor didn't join until 2011 doesn't mean it didn't exist before then.
2. Titor stated that he joined "a" infantry unit, meaning there's probably more than one.
3. With that being said.....do you know how long it takes to put an infantry unit together? If the militia is so organized that they have time to create shotgun infantry units, then that means there must be a ton of regular units. Where are these other units?? Again, it's 2007. So unless you believe the militia can just magically organize themselves there should be several of the units around now with the number growing.
(They would be slaughtered by the U.S. army without any training or organization, but Titor says they fight for 10 years. That tells me there's training and organization. Believe it or not, training and organization takes time)

The rest of your post is a bunch of nonsense. I will go over this though

You really need to move out of that city TJW

What makes you think I live in the city? I don't.
So, anyone who doesn't believe Titor lives in a big city according to you. Hmm......nice logic

You guys are hilarious!

Glyph:
Re 2008 -

1. to me the above means(before 2008) everyone was oblivious to what was going on.
2. for me to believe everyone was oblivious
3. that means the civil war was not obvious(even with its escalation occuring every month).

1. How? lol. Everyone would realize that the world they were living in was over. I don't think you understand what that means. Let's look back to the first civil war. Some time during the war (when the battles starting going in the north's favor) the southerns and slave owners saw this and began to realize that they world in which they were living in was over. This does not by any means mean they didn't know a civil war was going on. That's ridiculous. They realize their world is over BECAUSE a civil war is going on.
2. Same thing. You're not being realistic. How can a civil war go on for four years and no one not realize it? That is 100% impossible. If you can show any way this is even remotely possible, please share it with the rest of the world.
3. Then it wasn't a civil war.

X again -
re the laser pic:
All that was for nothing. Didn't stated that the bending of the light was due to the strong gravity, not because of moisture or refraction.
So, explain how gravity is able to bend the light of a laser but not affect anything else such as the car, the light of the camera, the smoke, etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

2. Same thing. You're not being realistic. How can a civil war go on for four years and no one not realize it? That is 100% impossible. If you can show any way this is even remotely possible, please share it with the rest of the world.

The civil war currently is still in the later gossip stages.However once any type of war gets to that stage which you describe than everyone is in serious business it is reality tv where you play the lead role, a video game where you only have 1 life to go with...If you only realize the violent part of a civil war then it may or may not be too late..because of the simple fact that you missed the first part of escalations...if you were only able to fit the later (violent) part of the puzzle together than whoever has initiated the conflict has already won a half victory. And now lets see this realization thing...
In my view realizing the beginnings of the outright fighting portion of a civil war is different from realizing the beginnings of the outright fighting portion of a 'war'.
Before a conventional war starts you simply get drafted and off you go,
you read it in the newspapers, watch on the tv that something major happened and this does not take years to escalate but months or even days for the general 'public' to digest and cope. The decision has been made for you weather you agree with it or not, however before a civil war (the fighting portion) in our current situation has not happened yet but the precursors seem to be evident such that there are heated political debates, dramatic landslide victories (ie. Democrats) unsure what strategy will work the best (ie. Iraq) There is a sense of uncertainty, who is right,who is wrong, who can fix all this etc.However this Irag thing by itself does not equate to the whole western instability thing.
Since 2008 is a "general" date by which everyone realizes that the
world they live in is over than 2007 and even before must also be taken into account. The people who have 'realized it' thus far must be really smart and I ain't kidding here. Now it is just a matter of time for everyone meaning the average Jo (everyone) to realize this...
The only conclusion I came up with is that something (fill in appropriate disaster) dramatic could happen and the realization to this something new will make the average Jo realize that the world they lived in was over, the final piece of the puzzle if you will. The world could end...but if it does not get a 24h media coverage than nobody would care.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Firestorm]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbrezharly

i totally agree with you, these ppl claim we blindly believe in titors claims, yet they blindly disbelieve. and yes to date there is no evidence to prove titor was a hoax, its all opinion. we all know what/how opinions are; there like assholes everyones got one

Xphiles that was a good post about the laser. i had my theories but that was nicly put together

in regards to the shotgun infantry(i say wait till 2008). yes it takes time to start up a militia infantry. which shows that there could not be one from day one. however becuase titor never said when exactly open fighting started(and this would be the general date the infantry was built) we have to work with what hes does say. by 2011 the open fighting is around, after 2006 is when open fighting begins.

i refuse to believe your claim that open fighting starts in 2004, Why?? becuase it is not supported by titors claims. im not going to suggest anything within this thread that cannot be supported by titors claims, becuase thats the point of the titor case.

All that was for nothing. Didn't stated that the bending of the light was due to the strong gravity, not because of moisture or refraction.
So, explain how gravity is able to bend the light of a laser but not affect anything else such as the car, the light of the camera, the smoke, etc.

to further iterate what Xphiles has shown you.

titor himself said hes not to familiar with physics what he does know hes would gladly explain. titor said that the laser bending is cuased by the gravity field...yes. Xphiles says that the laser can be bent by "both the medium of air and moisture". this bending effect is supported by Xphiles claims and is caused by titors claims.

ill explain when the device is activated and the gravity field increases, a portion of space around the craft(car) becomes isolated. within this isolation there are many airborne elements(gases) like oxygen, hydrogen, and some molecules like water. as the device increases the point of separation (resulting from the isolation) starts to develop thermal properties(heat). the heat forces pressure to rise at the edges of the field, effectively creating a medium of air and moisture.

as for your question about the smoke, camera. its very simple if you understand what a "dual event horizon" is. its shaped like a donut or even more graphic a hurricane. at the center or both the donut and the hurricane is an area of nothing or "the eye of the storm". in other words its peaceful.

if you notice the instructor is in the passenger seat shining the laser out the window. where the seats are is "the eye of the storm" so to speak. outside the vehicle is where the 1st event horizon is. past the 1st event horizon is the gravity field, this is also where the "medium of air and moisture" are. on the other side of this medium(furthest from the vehicle) is the 2nd event horizon this is where the isolation is occurring, and where the thermals are created.

its because of the "dual event horizons" that allows theories like time travel manageable, and because of the structure(naturally created) of the "dual event horizon" it allows material(cars,people, ect; depending on the size you make) to be safely placed within it.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firestorm
The civil war currently is still in the later gossip stages.However once any type of war gets to that stage which you describe than everyone is in serious business it is reality tv where you play the lead role, a video game where you only have 1 life to go with...If you only realize the violent part of a civil war then it may or may not be too late..because of the simple fact that you missed the first part of escalations...if you were only able to fit the later (violent) part of the puzzle together than whoever has initiated the conflict has already won a half victory. And now lets see this realization thing...

nice post Firestorm, keep'em comin

i must warn you tho; TJW is very stubborn

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The civil war currently is still in the later gossip stages.

Among Titorites....
Not among the sane segment of our population.

Anyway, Titor stated the civil war would start in 2004. He didn't say rumors of a civil war would start in 2004. He stated the war would start in 2004. He described what he meant by war. He even described how it would begin.

The titorites are stating one thing, but Titor is stating another. Why is that?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The civil war currently is still in the later gossip stages.

Among Titorites....
Not among the sane segment of our population.

Anyway, Titor stated the civil war would start in 2004. He didn't say rumors of a civil war would start in 2004. He stated the war would start in 2004. He described what he meant by war. He even described how it would begin.

The titorites are stating one thing, but Titor is stating another. Why is that?

of all the people on the earth, who would know of a coming civil war??, if not for the people who listened to a man who said he lived through it??

first of all titor is a young boy right now, will he know exactly how the civil war started??? i dont think he would, i think someone told him when things went bad which started the whole mess.(and yes i question that persons legitimacy toward such info)

plz dont make us explain waco type events again. every one of these events could be covered up by media blackouts. waco itself could have been blacked out if it was handled differently. and now the govt learned their lesson and wont make that same mistake.

all in NOT well in the home of the brave.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Civil war & civil conflict, Civil conflict & civil war the two in this case goes hand in hand. If JT meant war he would just say war, but no he also says civil conflict. The trick here is separating the two. Again why would JT say it was not about taking and holding ground? Historically the last U.S. civil war was about taking and holding ground in a military strategic point of view. If you do not take and hold ground than you cant fight a war in a conventional sense. However you can fight a guerrilla war or say a
terrorist type of war. Since
it is established that 'boots' will be on the ground (militia(s)) then a possible scenario could be 3 sides. Side a would be Titor's group including Russia and whoever is ailed to their cause. Side b would be those against it and side c who are people-in-ignorance
(JT especially dislikes them...?). Titor's job seems easy from this point on because he only has to deal with the so called enemy in the city (side b). Since a civil war cannot be anything else than a civil war meaning that it's more or less an 'internal affair' than the question here is why is there a need for the use of nuclear weapons? Is it to speed things up? Maybe Titor's side was starting to loose? I'm confused when JT says that other countries will attack when sensing a weakness? What weakness is that? In JT's world line other countries also seem to be a lot more how should I say this active....this also gives rise to my suspicion that there has to be
an event that would stir up the bee's nest (aka the world).

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Now, there's a chance that the US could be saved at the next elections... Ron Paul is running for president!, and he got support from all over the political spectrum from democrats to republicans to libertarians. He's totally against the NWO, police state, Iraq and for the constitution. Maybe if he get elected, and he get killed, or that the vote is totally corrupt due to Diebold, something big may happen.

Because you have your two parties fighting for political control: The People VS the elite. Because if another globalist is elected, HOW do you imagine the USA in 2016? A dictatorship? Yeah, that's what I thought. In 2016, the USA won't even exist anymore, it will be a part of the NAU, no economy, no constitution, no rights. Yeah, what a bright future for the land of the free and and the home of the brave... or is it the land of the slave and the home of the coward?

Che Gevera wished he could be an american to fight the last battle against oppression, because a lot of the modern crap started in the USA and in UK. Why? Because it's the superpower. But families inside the USA funded Hitler, Lenin, Mao, putted dictatorships all over the world... People in the US doesn't know most of that, only the rich families and the corporations. That's why the final battle will be in the USA.

The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand". I'm assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives.

Well... look at the comments on the news on ATSNN, you'll see that everyone is talking about expansion for China because of the cannon fodder available.

China will soon have 30 millions men without brides...

And I'm totally convinced that the NAU is what JT called the AFE (American Federal Empire).

And the seeds for civil war are definetly planted, if you deny this, you're in your little world.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Vitchilo good find on the Chinese.....

X again -
re the laser pic:

Titor doesn't give technical details on how the laser is bending and he doesn't say strong gravity does he?

It's very possible the laser light can bend outside the car without gravity ripping you to shreds, assuming the gravitational field produced outside the vehicle creates a cavity, inclosing the "atmosphere" around you and protecting you from gravitational and inertial forces........ I do believe Glyph_D understands this more than you do....

It's simple the way I see it, the atmosphere near the cavity walls of this "gravitational field" bends the laser. Go test Snell's law and you will see how a laser can bend via a series of different mediums, the only exception is your not in a doughnut hole moving along an event horizon surface in the direction opposite to it's spin.......

You know.....

YOU! claim to be a scientist, you should be able to grasp the idea right?
YOU! seem to be a good historian as well....

So.....
Come on now "Titor"....OooPs.. TJW
tell us how you think it works...again....

Hey, I'm no scientist you are.... you tell me...

What is it you dont understand??? Oh wait! you do understand lol, your just being playfully annoying...

Ah!.. like your new avatar

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Titor doesn't give technical details on how the laser is bending and he doesn't say strong gravity does he?

?
If it's bending light of course it's strong gravity....

And he should have gave more details, but didn't probably because he couldn't.
The gravity distortion device INSIDE the vehicle magically transfers it's energy (energy strong enough to bend light) outside the vehicle magically creating a bubble that magically only protects the vehicle. Yeah....

It's very possible the laser light can bend outside the car without gravity ripping you to shreds, assuming the gravitational field produced outside the vehicle creates a cavity, inclosing the "atmosphere" around you and protecting you from gravitational and inertial forces........

Why would you assume it'd do this?

Still waiting for an answer btw. If the gravity is so strong to bend the laser light, why is it not affecting the cigar smoke or the light from the camera?

Why does he have that picture in the first place!?!?!?
He just happened to have that picture on him?

Come on now "Titor"....OooPs.. TJW
tell us how you think it works...again....

It doesn't work. The picture is a clear fake. Look at ALL the other sites that talk about Titor. They ALL come to the same conclusion.

Ah!.. like your new avatar

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

And he should have gave more details, but didn't probably because he couldn't.
The gravity distortion device INSIDE the vehicle magically transfers it's energy (energy strong enough to bend light) outside the vehicle magically creating a bubble that magically only protects the vehicle. Yeah....

ok this phenomenon is not magic, this bubble occurs naturally. we live with in a 3dimensional space, and for a system to reach a stable form it must take the shape of a 3-d object. now because of the way gravity works (look into the coriolis effect) objects travel in circular motion(orbits). this is because of deflection.

now with the knowledge of both a need for a 3-d object and that a circular travel is a fundamental line of motion. we come up with an orb or bubble type creation. there is evidence as far as the eye can see, all one needs to do is look in the sky/space.

as for the strength of this system, it is explained with electricity. it is well know that the magnetic field has electrons passing through it at all times. it is also understood- if one were to amplify the current of electricity one would strengthen the magnetic field. now there are theories that this electromagnetic field is connected to the gravity field. it has yet to be proven (as far as i know) if one increased current of the electromagnetic field one would also increase the gravitational field. however titor says that the device increases the current of electricity in to the gravity spin which increases his travel capability. which implies that the theories are correct.

NOTE: he says his vehicle is able to travel 10 years per hour.(which i thought was funny... from a productive sense)

Still waiting for an answer btw. If the gravity is so strong to bend the laser light, why is it not affecting the cigar smoke or the light from the camera?

i gave you an answer earlier, the deflection of the laser is what you see in the picture. this follows the same elements in Xphiles post on refraction through a medium. wheres your proof the light from the camera isnt being refracted? also wheres your proof that the device is fully activated??(should you consider the smoke to be swept out the window) there are a couple of unknowns involved here, but it is possible to produce the effect shown in the picture with low forms of gravity.

light follows the curvature of space, in this picture this is precisely what i see.

It doesn't work. The picture is a clear fake. Look at ALL the other sites that talk about Titor. They ALL come to the same conclusion.

ive read a couple of those *laser debunking threads* but the truth is there science is incomplete and not sorted well. they do not show a valid position on unknown science and the theories there in. most ive read say they are photographers and this is just impossible, as if they spend there whole lives recording anomalies produced by gravity; they havent the capacity to understand gravitation distorting scenarios. so for the most part ive given up reading them because they are a waste of time. bad science plain and simple.

Einstein theorized that its possible to see stars hidden(line of sight) behind the sun, because of refraction. and scientists set out to find if this was truth or fraud , and it turned out to be the truth. and if it were possible to apply smoke into the observation of this, we would see light bending.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is amazing.
I promise you I have never seen a load of BS ever before in my life than what I have seen in this thread.
And for what? To defend some random person on the internet (one of thousands) claiming to be a time traveler.
Unbelievable.
I don't know what's more disturbing. The fact that you all may believe your own lies in this new reality you all are creating or that you're basing your world views on a fictional character.

Glyph I'll go over your HORRIBLE post tomorrow......

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
in response and to support Titors claims of Waco type events beginning to unfold, I just came across the following article which is in regards to another possible Waco scenario very soon -

yannone.blogspot.com...

Titled - "Will Plainfield be another Waco?"

Quote - "Ed Brown said he had one simple message for America: "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.""

I just thought you may be interested in it. If these start to pop up then maybe we can keep an update on here. Who knows, could be the first step?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm not about to read this 160 page thread....LOL!
And I've never heard of John Titor.....so my question is...
why has a thread gone on to 160 some pages when it's about a prediction of an American Civil War in 2005, and it's currently 2007?
What have I missed?
Who is John Titor and why is his failed prediction such a hot topic?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Glyph I'll go over your HORRIBLE post tomorrow......

LOLs ok

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I just thought you may be interested in it. If these start to pop up then maybe we can keep an update on here. Who knows, could be the first step?

this is very interesting...thx

America Freedom to Fascism im sure some of youve seen this(i hope youve seen this).

this is the next level they will start denying truth into the court room
truth...no longer allowed.....in the court room

the way the courts are trying to dodge the truth is disgusting. and trying to perpetuate a lie like this is very shameful. if the judge wont give him the opportunity to spread the word- whats the point, i dont think he should go in to court. he should stand for his principals/rights, unfortunately he could die for them.
[which should never be occurring in the US ..ever]

this issue really pisses me off, the more i think about it the harder it is to type. im getting off now

damn melbourne you ruined my mood
thank you

EDIT sorry for excessive emocons

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Glyph_D]

new topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join