It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Looking into federal grants received by Baltimore..Housing Authority of Baltimore City received $386.9 Million in 2019
www.usaspending.gov...#/recipient/bc197056-82d5-488f-c501-976b712e4e69-P

Then searching HABC corruption/scandals, this comes up

"Baltimore Sex-For-Repairs Victims Win $8 Million Settlement"

The women allegedly victimized by Baltimore Housing Authority workers in a sex-for-repairs scandal will split a nearly $8 million settlement — and get new addresses so they won't have to "live where they suffered

The women sued in September alleging that they were forced to choose between giving in to demands for sex from maintenance workers or wait years to get badly needed repairs on their crumbling units.
T

The Baltimore state's attorney's office has launched a criminal investigation into the women's charges.

www.nbcnews.com...

"Baltimore's Housing Authority Imploding Spectacularly in Repairs-for-Sex Scandal"
gawker.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, 16 billion for 650k people works out to $24,000 for every person... assuming 4 people per household = $100k per household!

Crazy - one year.

Sadly the press won't do the math.

If Q+ really wants to troll and send them going nuts Tweet that "100k per family of four" and watch total meltdown on the King.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Trump is ushering in a new era in America on several levels. "Perp walk" for Comey will be just like the perp walk for you or me, if President Trump is truly draining the swamp. The swamp is not just people. It's the "how its always been done" excuses/reasons too, IMO.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I guarantee some of that federal grant money went to 501(c)3's or other non-profits personally connected to Cummings. I would guess the rest went to local agencies that squandered, misused, or stole it.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This is a serious mess. This is on the magnitude of a war crimes event trial.

I haven't forgotten Strokz was also CIA. Wondering how many other CIA operatives are in the FBI. If any, this should never be allowed.

Wasn't it FBI/DOJ that told Acosta that Epstein was above his pay grade? That he belonged to intelligence?

Either CIA got involved separately or FBI is compromised by CIA.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump is ushering in a new era in America on several levels. "Perp walk" for Comey will be just like the perp walk for you or me, if President Trump is truly draining the swamp. The swamp is not just people. It's the "how its always been done" excuses/reasons too, IMO.

Astute observation.

DJT and the white hats have worked really hard and decloaking these stooges and showing them for who they are - nothing special. What is so interesting is how folks have spoken out how utterly stupid Clapper and Brennan are in "real life" and not the genius' CNN portrays them.

Swamp seems to be more about image, blackmail and PR then anything else.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

This is a serious mess. This is on the magnitude of a war crimes event trial.

I haven't forgotten Strokz was also CIA. Wondering how many other CIA operatives are in the FBI. If any, this should never be allowed.

Wasn't it FBI/DOJ that told Acosta that Epstein was above his pay grade? That he belonged to intelligence?

Either CIA got involved separately or FBI is compromised by CIA.

Yes - plus Mossad so... I expect the reason it wound up in the court it did, under the indictment it did and the time it happened was because it took 300 Military Lawyers to find a flaw to exploit and I bet that's the only one.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Yes PioneerFigureSkating, there was such a post and I'm trying to find it.

From memory it was around a post relating to when DECLAS comes.

It may have been phrased... "Good become bad", "Black become White", may have included "vice versa".

If you have our spreadsheet, I would suggest filtering on column N of the "Q Posts Analysis" tab because this includes even the posts that were deleted from /Patriots Fight about a year ago.

It wasn't recent so I'd be concentrating on March to December '18.

Ps. Welcome into the Light - stop "hiding under a bushel"!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here is a short videom on twitter of Hannity with John Soloman. 2nd video down.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks Rel! It's been a pleasure reading y'all's work these last couple of years.

I don't have the spreadsheet. Maybe I can get that figured out later. I'll need to hop on the laptop though because these damn pop-ups are killing me on the phone. Lol

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Thank-you. I listened to them on XM Radio, but missed several of the statements. The first thing that came to my mind is how AG Barr declined to prosecute an FBI Assistant Director this Spring.

ATS Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com... (Andy McCabe?)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Looking into federal grants received by Baltimore..Housing Authority of Baltimore City received $386.9 Million in 2019
www.usaspending.gov...#/recipient/bc197056-82d5-488f-c501-976b712e4e69-P

Then searching HABC corruption/scandals, this comes up

"Baltimore Sex-For-Repairs Victims Win $8 Million Settlement"

The women allegedly victimized by Baltimore Housing Authority workers in a sex-for-repairs scandal will split a nearly $8 million settlement — and get new addresses so they won't have to "live where they suffered

The women sued in September alleging that they were forced to choose between giving in to demands for sex from maintenance workers or wait years to get badly needed repairs on their crumbling units.
T

The Baltimore state's attorney's office has launched a criminal investigation into the women's charges.

www.nbcnews.com...

"Baltimore's Housing Authority Imploding Spectacularly in Repairs-for-Sex Scandal"
gawker.com...

Got curious and looked at the US Virgin Islands on usaspending.gov linked in the above, and got confused when I reached "congressional districts." I'm aware of the delegates, but USVI has only one "congressional" district that I can find. Why is there two listed?

ETA: Also how did 1 district receive over 99% of the money, and the second recieve over 2%? 101+% percent seems odd.
edit on 7/31/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Houston we have a problem...

Q3566 has become Q3568 on Qmap.pub and also on qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a8ec29 No.7271105 📁
Jul 30 2019 23:41:49 (EST)
[24hr Warning]
Be vigilant.
See something.
Say something.
Know your surroundings at all times.
Q

This looks like a repeat of what happened August 18... a "missing Q post" was found and inserted, moving all posts after it forward by 1.

This time its TWO posts... which I am currently looking for.

Now the important part... as well as 2 new posts in the past, this changes all the decoding that uses post numbers (such as gematria). In theory this tactic could unravel a heap of new information for us!

ETA - The 2 operator command posts that posted to /PatriotsFight and were quickly deleted have been added into the map at Q3549 and Q3551.

Therefore
OLD Q3549 becomes NEW Q3550
OLD Q3550 to Q3566 become NEW Q3552 to Q3568.

The 2 new posts:
Q3549

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.473 📁
Jul 30 2019 01:13:32 (EST)
Package D-g
[ROUTE_REL_29182_y]
00:00:00+4
00:00:00+3
00:00:00+2

Q3551

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.475 📁
Jul 30 2019 01:26:39 (EST)
.............................(3)
.............D-g
................................................1-2H
insert_key

(I've replaced leading space with periods to display correctly; line 1=29, line 2=13, line 3=48)

edit on 31-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Anyone in North America (EST) able to view the Super Black Moon now?
I can't see through all my trees here.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone in North America (EST) able to view the Super Black Moon now?
I can't see through all my trees here.

Same here...but I do see rays of WHITE light coming up from behind the trees.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you. I listened to them on XM Radio, but missed several of the statements. The first thing that came to my mind is how AG Barr declined to prosecute an FBI Assistant Director this Spring.

ATS Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com... (Andy McCabe?)

Yeah, I hear you but the same idea of larger crimes would also apply to McCabe and others. The first IG report was Clinton emails as I recall and there is a separate and much longer detailed investigation in to FISA abuse which was likely going on simultaneously.

I sounds to me like we need to remember 'patience is a virtue' .

What is being reported says to me : We are not going after the minor stuff, there are much larger issues to prosecute.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow...you're good, and your optimism is noteworthy too. Reshuffling the deck would screw me up.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Serious question. I have followed this this thread for a long long time. I really have no dog in this fight, although I freely admit that my gut instinct is that this is a bunch of bs.

So the question would be, as the skeptic in me has to ask, can any one one point out a specific Q reference that came true without some mumbo jumbo mathematical bs that even Steven Hawking, Neil DeGrasse, etc. couldn't explain to us common folk?

Anybody?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

IMO, this is one "reveal" that John Solomon should have kept to himself. Especially after what seems to be another Joe DiGenova "FAIL".

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Q3549

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.473 📁
Jul 30 2019 01:13:32 (EST)
Package D-g
[ROUTE_REL_29182_y]
00:00:00+4
00:00:00+3
00:00:00+2

Here is another "+" number from the other day.

twitter.com...📁
Speed accelerated +5
Q

edit on 31-7-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join