It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is an old picture from 2017.
Could be a crop from a larger picture?
Rels PR skills are legendary..

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Well, it was apparently a photo op at some job site, so they were issued hard hats. Nearly everyone in the photo has one, so I wouldn't read too much into it... Other than if they really need hard hats where they are at, the hats should be on their heads.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I believe the jet crashed in the vicinity of "Star Wars" Canyon on the western edge of Death Valley. If you've ever been to that canyon where they practice flying through it is very EASY to understand how a fighter jet could crash.

When you're there looking DOWN at them it's a whole other experience.

Star Wars Canyon F-35A Demo Team flybys! & more.. (June 2019)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Can someone explain John Solomon's tweet? Because I'm too pissed to make any sense of it
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

White Helmet, reminds me of the White Helmets in Syria; founded by former British ex-mercenary James Le Mesurier.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Can someone explain John Solomon's tweet? Because I'm too pissed to make any sense of it
twitter.com...

I would take that is they do not want to jump on the first thing that pops up...wait and see what other tidbits come out first.

And it makes sense...if they go full throttle one the very first thing they find....they will be repeating what the Dems did with Trump. Wait until the whole picture becomes clearer.

Literally the tip of the iceberg scenario.
edit on R112019-07-31T19:11:38-05:00k117Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R122019-07-31T19:12:57-05:00k127Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That only concerns the "leaking." Wait for the IG report for other bigger violations. Hope is not lost, yet.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I take it as he won't be prosecuted on JUST the leaked memos.
He is likely cooperating for reduced prosecution.
He can still be prosecuted on other crimes.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The article says that although Comey will skate on releasing the memos, he is still in legal jeopardy over his role in the origins of the Russia probe.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Ty for the clarification. All I saw was 'escape prosecution ' and that smiling mug in the pic. I about wanted to kill somebody

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Well, it was apparently a photo op at some job site, so they were issued hard hats. Nearly everyone in the photo has one, so I wouldn't read too much into it... Other than if they really need hard hats where they are at, the hats should be on their heads.

Come on now BG, you've kicked around here long enough. Banner heads are often a message. If that's a generic pic from 2017 why still up, it is mid 2019? IIRC she's swapped that from one in which she was raging on a stump a few months back.

Rel's thought was "white hats" vs. "black hats" in play here or another message???

My point was if she is showing she's switched sides via this pic, then she's a moron, because it is mixed messages at best. Reversing the pic gets her in favor profile, which is a basic move she missed even if she's still a black hat.

As an aside, seemingly nice Grass Roots kid working to unseat her as a Repub. I wonder without Voter Fraud as her ally if he can win?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

twitter.com...

It sounds to me like they are going to release that little fish and throw the line in for the Big One. That "little fish" however, is going to tarnish his reputation:

Comey entered the FBI chief’s job with a reputation for excellence but ran a bureau that suffered from ineptitude, political shenanigans, leaking and significant human failings, all of which sharply contrast with the morality lectures he’s become famous for frequently offering since he was fired.
. thehill.com...

That Big Catch won't just tarnish it.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

I take it as he won't be prosecuted on JUST the leaked memos.
He is likely cooperating for reduced prosecution.
He can still be prosecuted on other crimes.

This^^^

It should be noted, if anyone can bring down the House at this point it is JC. I consider the docs in the safe as more of a "...I have it all" symbolic shout then a rookie mistake.

(btw see our friend's twit for a fun tidbit on JC)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

butcherguy, surely the point is that Maxine put a 2yr old picture up as her banner - why?

I'm wondering if it symbolises that she's been asked to flip but hasn't yet (still facing left)... kinda a warning to her deep state colleagues... help me or I will flip?

edit on 31-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

twitter.com...

I would take that is they do not want to jump on the first thing that pops up...wait and see what other tidbits come out first.

And it makes sense...if they go full throttle one the very first thing they find....they will be repeating what the Dems did with Trump. Wait until the whole picture becomes clearer.

Literally the tip of the iceberg scenario.

Basically, it's saying that the DOJ feels that indicting Comey for leaking the memos would appear petty and vindictive. But it's still going to hit him pretty hard, plus he's still under review for the FISA abuse and other matters related to the origins of Russiagate. Those are far more serious offenses than simply leaking a confidential memo.
edit on 31-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes, I've been on the Q threads since the start.
I will buy the premise that she is a moron. I can't imagine that she has flipped.... Other than maybe she flipped her lid.
Time will tell I guess.
If nothing else this whole ordeal has increased my level of patience.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I believe the jet crashed in the vicinity of "Star Wars" Canyon on the western edge of Death Valley. If you've ever been to that canyon where they practice flying through it is very EASY to understand how a fighter jet could crash.

Well, that's only 70 miles or so out of China Lake, close enough when it comes to jets. A lot of the seismic activity happening is in Ridgecrest, but it reaches up towards Death Valley.
edit on 7/31/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Awesome. Bet those guys love every minute of what the do.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
"A-listers flock to Google summit in private jets, mega yachts to talk climate change"

Billionaire Dreamworks founder David Geffen, meanwhile, gave Perry and Bloom a ride on his $400 million yacht, Rising Sun.

pagesix.com...

I saw David Geffen's name brought up in connection to that mystery church in Arizona that CD&N blogged about:

www.foxella.com...

Interesting name for his yacht
edit on 31-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
JE Fallout already?

H as the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show been cancelled for 2019?

Shanina Shaik says “Unfortunately the Victoria’s Secret show won’t be happening this year,” the model reportedly said. It’s something I’m not used to because every year around this time I’m training like an Angel,”

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join