It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Could "Climate Change" just be their way of saying that their "Power is being reduced" and we need to talk about it.

I know many other's have had input on the comey matter but, IMO it sounds like a signal that JC is willing to roll on them all, and we're going to "maybe" let him walk if he does. Think about the Nunes twits. Comey also tweeted a pic of him standing on the yellow lines of a road. That to me was him deciding which side to choose. It's unfortunate yet true that in any large scale investigation..some of the guilty walk based on their cooperation. I want them all to hang but, what if letting JC walk got you Brennan, Clapper and Hussien. I'd take it..

It doesn't mean he won't "get his" but..the first to cooperate gets the most cake..
edit on 31-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 31-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Serious question. I have followed this this thread for a long long time. I really have no dog in this fight, although I freely admit that my gut instinct is that this is a bunch of bs.

So the question would be, as the skeptic in me has to ask, can any one one point out a specific Q reference that came true without some mumbo jumbo mathematical bs that even Steven Hawking, Neil DeGrasse, etc. couldn't explain to us common folk?

Anybody?

In fairness your premise, and therefor question is flawed. "...something came true" implies something this is not. So answers will result in "yes it is, no it isn't" which brings to the the bias in the question - your gut tells you it is BS. For many their heart tells them the opposite. The choice is personal - not proof oriented.

So adding "mumbo jumbo" to the requirement for an answer suggests something like "can someone tell me how this plane fly's without going into all that physics stuff?" It is what it is, separating out the imagery, symbols, connections, disinformation etc. and awakening resulting is impossible.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

My question to you is which part is bs ---all of it including the corruption or just Q?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That's true.tbh I think I'm at the point where I'd be ok with letting them walk as long as we get our liberation. that's the prize

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

SKEPTEK, I think in Q3549 the
00:00:00+4
00:00:00+3
00:00:00+2

and, from Q3543

Speed accelerated +5

Both link to Q365 and are a countdown!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5

“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

Notice Q365 uses MINUS whereas Q3543 and Q3549 use PLUS... this change is hinted at/explained by Q3555:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 87be02 No.7260462 📁
Jul 30 2019 12:34:14 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Time travel is fun.
Or….
Q

Look at the timestamp which is also a countdown... 12:34:14 = 12:34:5!!

Q771 is also involved:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.95 📁
Feb 15 2018 14:28:16 (EST)
@Jack
Civilian Puppet.
Player in the game?
We play for KEEPS.
Need help sleeping?
How was your meeting w/ Pelosi?
Protection offered?
Life Lesson: Be smarter than those controlling you.
T-minus [12:34]
Q

Why? because TWO MINUSes make a PLUS, so "T-minus[12:34]" means "Time travel changes 2xMINUS to PLUS, look for +1, +2, +3, +4"

Expect to see a +1 in a post soon?

edit on 31-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm optimistic because I've designed everything in the spreadsheet to cope relatively easy with such change!

Also, I'm very glad that I have kept every version of the spreadsheet because they give a great audit trail for when this happens.

"Onwards and Upwards"

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting finds.

In Q365 it talks about Atlanta Airport being shutdown for extractions and mentions "dark" and "darkness".

I can't help but think of the power outage in NY recently that affected the facility where Epstein was being held. Was he extracted?

Was ATL one of the 5 countdown markers?

Was NY one of the others?

edit on 31-7-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Since time travel is mentioned, and all our "friends" are over in Italy at the moment. What is CERN up to these day's over in Geneva?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Violation of espionage act was mentioned as a case against Comey so looked it up.

From Criminal Find Law

The U.S. Code specifies the following acts as violations of the Espionage Act:

To enter or obtain information about any place connected with national defense for the purpose of obtaining information respecting national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation;

For one who has lawful possession of certain documents, photographs, models, and similar material to transmit such material to one not authorized to receive it;

To make or copy, or attempt to make or copy, any sketch, photograph, plan, and the like of anything connected with national defense for such purpose; or

To receive or agree or attempt to receive from any person such materials when the recipient has reason to believe that they were taken in violation of the Espionage Act.

Additionally, the law also prohibits several activities that are related, even though the commission of the following acts doesn't necessarily indicate intent to endanger the United States or help its enemies:

Harboring or concealing any individual, whether domestic or foreign in origin, whom the concealing party has reason to believe has committed or is about to commit an offense under federal espionage laws.

Photographing or representing defense installations without prior permission of and censorship by the commanding officer;

The use of aircraft to accomplish the same proscribed purpose; The publication and sale of photographs or representations of defense installations without prior permission of and censorship by the commanding officer; T

he knowing and willful disclosure of classified information to an unauthorized person, or its use in any manner prejudicial to the United States or beneficial to any foreign government to the detriment of the United States;

or The willful violation, attempted violation, or conspiracy to violate regulations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration pertaining to the security of its facilities or equipment.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You have to really look hard into the Q proofs, and decide where you personally draw the line at coincidence and "theirs something to see here". On top of that, why hasn't anyone stopped this. Q has been around for nearly 2 years "publicly".
I don't believe anyone can hack Q, which say's a lot IMO.

Q doesn't have to be real to believe their message.

edit on 31-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
- 24 hours have passed
- no false flag
- no news to damage narrative of Left
- talking heads are tempering expectations for justice

I think I’m going to sign up for that arctic tour where you are allowed to club baby seals.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

How do we know a FF wasn't prevented? We will never know what our Military is doing being the scenes. You can't expect a headline that a deep state FF was thwarted. You sound as impatient as me.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

We don't really know what happened today behind the scenes. I'm not sure [24hr Warning] meant FF. Those titles at the top of the post are created by the board managers, not Q. So maybe they misinterpreted 'warning'.

Reminder: Trump Rally in Cincinnati tomorrow night at 7:00 pm ET.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

How do we know a FF wasn't prevented? We will never know what our Military is doing being the scenes. You can't expect a headline that a deep state FF was thwarted. You sound as impatient as me.

Yes. It’s this downplaying expectations of justice that is disturbing. A failed coup attempt and if heads don’t roll, the Left will weaponize DOJ/Intel next time they are in Whitehouse.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

We don't really know what happened today behind the scenes. I'm not sure [24hr Warning] meant FF. Those titles at the top of the post are created by the board managers, not Q. So maybe they misinterpreted 'warning'.

Reminder: Trump Rally in Cincinnati tomorrow night at 7:00 pm ET.

Very true. Back to my post and stand my watch.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
"Reconciling John Solomon’s Reporting on Comey…"

Bottom Line: We are soon going to see an IG report exclusively on James Comey.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
"Reconciling John Solomon’s Reporting on Comey…"

Bottom Line: We are soon going to see an IG report exclusively on James Comey.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Solid read. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I understand but..I don't believe this was "another 4 year election" Trump has already been chosen for 2020. Our Military has taken control. I wan't justice yesterday for all these DS pricks but, I would rather wait a year or two to witness them walk the line, instead of just calling them out today. Q did say " how do you introduce evidence legally" It may take some time.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I understand but..I don't believe this was "another 4 year election" Trump has already been chosen for 2020. Our Military has taken control. I wan't justice yesterday for all these DS pricks but, I would rather wait a year or two to witness them walk the line, instead of just calling them out today. Q did say " how do you introduce evidence legally" It may take some time.

Agreed. I want max heat on those that broke the law. That’s why I want Wray gone. He’s blocking. I’m also ok thinking Barr not bringing heat until it’s so overwhelming it is indefensible.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Wray may be a "placeholder"

CAUTION!

Swamp draining in progress

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join