It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mad Maxine is off her rocker. Trump cut ties with Ep over 15 years ago after he learned what was going on.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Remember this is projection.

"accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"
-Joseph Goebbels

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Just so happens some of the aid sent to Puerto Rico is still just sitting in a field
weather.com...

A spokesman for the Federal Emergency Management Agency told AFP the water bottles had been sent to Puerto Rico as part of relief efforts after Hurricane Maria in September 2017, which destroyed much of the United States territory and, by some estimates, killed nearly 3,000 people. The storm hit just two weeks after Hurricane Irma skirted the island, causing widespread damage and power outages.

The FEMA spokesman declined to comment further to AFP, other than to say that issues surrounding the dumped water bottles were "under review by the legal department."

In a similar incident last year, some 20,000 pallets of unused water bottles were found sitting on an airport tarmac, CNN.com reported.

These people are SICK. The water bottles were found on private property in Puerto Rico, and were meant to be distributed to the people that needed it! This is gross negligence the the highest degree.

Wasnt there a big thing about Puerto Rico officials throwing aid crates away around the time it all happened?

There were reports that the mayor of San Juan was hoarding aid shipments, and it wasn't reaching rural parts of PR as a result. Perhaps this is some of that stuff that never got distributed?

Yeah. I was referring to this where the PR Sec of State was allegedly in the dumpster pulling it out. Theres a video of him @ the link talking about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WELL well what do we have here

Hey look at the pope.

www.youtube.com...

The symbols aren't the same.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

They are damned close.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Puerto Rico's direct pipeline to the Fed:

"Exclusive: New York Fed cracks down on Puerto Rico banks following Venezuela sanctions"

- U.S. sanctions on Venezuela have led the New York Federal Reserve to crack down on Puerto Rico’s $50 billion offshore banking industry, 

Offshore banks in Puerto Rico are able to open accounts with the Fed since the island is a U.S. territory. That gives them a competitive advantage over other offshore banking jurisdictions like the British Virgin Islands, which have to access the U.S. financial system through expensive third-party correspondent banks.

The island has for years nurtured its offshore banking sector by offering tax incentives to bank owners and promoting direct access to the U.S. financial system through the Fed 

The decision will only affect Puerto Rican banks that had pending applications with the Fed and will not affect the 17 of Puerto Rico’s 80 offshore banks that the Fed’s website shows already have Fedwire accounts. 

Fedwire, a funds transfer system controlled by the Fed, allows banks, businesses and government agencies to send and receive payments in real time.

www.reuters.com...

"In partnership with Puerto Rico Community Foundation and Inclusiv"

The initiative of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, entails an alliance with the Puerto Rico Community Foundation (PRCF) and Inclusiv, a nonprofit that assists credit unions serving low-income communities,

caribbeanbusiness.com...

The Puerto Rico Community Foundation was established in 1985 to develop the capacity of communities to achieve social and economic transformation by stimulating community philanthropic investments. "

The Puerto Rico Community Foundation will fund the, Loíza Alliance for Peace,

www.obama.org...

MBKA is partnering with the Puerto Rico Foundation to sponsor Loíza Alliance for Peace, a youth-serving initiative that provides violence prevention mentorship, negotiation, workforce development, and educational opportunities to boys, youth, and men of color in the town of Loíza.

www.obama.org...

President Obama launched My Brother’s Keeper (MBKA)in February 2014 to address persistent opportunity gaps facing boys and young men of color and to ensure all youth can reach their full potential.

www.obama.org...
edit on 31-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

A U.S. Navy F/A-18E Super Hornet crashed Wednesday in California outside Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake.

According to the U.S. Navy, the status of the pilot is unknown and rescue operations are underway.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here's something that I noticed several weeks ago. I searched at the time, didn't see any reports, searched again today, didn't see any coverage. But with the news surrounding epstein, R Kelly, the Google retreat, etc. I thought this fits into the larger picture.

Back in May a technology writer, Peter Bright, was arrested for soliciting sex with children online. He worked for ArsTechnica and (I believe) was a blue checked twitter user. His name, which is interesting in and of itself, was @DrPizza

Without being able to post links, just search for Peter Bright arrest and you will see it.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The Scene: President Trump's Inauguration.

Is Hillary saying to George Bush what the caption says she's saying?

Link to Vid Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ok. What caption? I can't read lips

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

Ok. What caption? I can't read lips

Here's a link to YouTube where you can read the interpreted words, right below the video.

www.youtube.com...

By necessity, I read lips a little. What the uploader/interpreter says, looks about right. Matches Hillary's angry face too.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

And we are left to wonder, who is 'she'?
What piece of paper did she have?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I assume its either Laura Bush, or Michelle Obama.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not my area of expertise unfortunately... but would be good if someone else could chime in here to answer your question.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
dupe

edit on 31-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Trillium

Thank you
how we see eye to eye
language is just interpretation off the deception

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

cranky, did you notice Maxine is holding a White Hat in the banner on her twitter account?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

A U.S. Navy F/A-18E Super Hornet crashed Wednesday in California outside Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake.

According to the U.S. Navy, the status of the pilot is unknown and rescue operations are underway.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Can onboard munitions take jets down? Curious because of the recent earthquakes around China Lake. Experimental munitions carrying causing something to happen and the jet go down?
edit on 7/31/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

They could well be, no doubt we will find out in the future!

However my post was using data available now.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, did you notice Maxine is holding a White Hat in the banner on her twitter account?

I did not, good catch.

No context to speak of.

Max is facing the wrong way. She's OUT of favor. Had she flipped the image she'd be in favor. And since she's holding the hat, the one with the hat is in charge.

If she's a white hat we've lost the war, as I don't trust her to dial a phone correctly.

link

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join