It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
DJT changed "and" to "&" in a tweet today which was deleted/replaced within a few minutes.

twitter.com...

Original tweet comparison.

According to these definition rules I think the tweet should have used "and" but then again we know POTUS speaks in code.

Ampersand Usage — “&” or “And”?

This gives a new twist on "Alice & Wonderland" at least to me. Meaning they're both tied together like marriage.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
FBI notes detail agents obtaining James Comey's memos during visit to his home

FBI special agents from the Washington Field Office paid a visit to former FBI Director James Comey's home on the morning of June 7, 2017, one day before he testified to Congress he had leaked his notes of conversations he had with President Trump, hoping that it would spark a special counsel investigation.

Comey gave these agents four memos as "evidence," according to an FBI log from June 9, 2017. Three of them had a date range between February and April. A fourth, the notes say, was dated "last night at 6:30 pm."

Memo is a month after he was fired as director. I will ask the question: was he fired from the FBI entirely or was this an assumption based on headlines - is JC still an FBI agent in some capacity or another???

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Taking your hint, here is the bigger original picture of Maxine Walters - it has a woman cropped on the right and a man on the left... Who are they?

It first appeared on Jun 16th 2016 on her twitter banner - the day she tweeted about the Orlando mass shooting.(Tweet link)

Is she asking for a repeat?

08:14AM, Jun 16th 2016 = 8+1+4=13, 6 16 2016 => 13, 666 interspersed with 121 = "Meet with the devil"?

edit on 31-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If none of;

Peter S
Lisa P
Bruce O
James C
Andrew M
Clapper
Brennan

..are charged in SpyGate then I’ll declare it a hoax as well. A witch hunt in response to a witch hunt.

The Epst trial is a different animal. The DOJ better shut that ish down.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Also, the Q Drops turning out to be the actual false flag.

womp womp womp

Left is still a hot mess and Trump riding a wave. That’s the good news.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I guess 3 dead Germans in an Alaskan glacier lake didn’t light up the false flag meter as much as they hoped.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't forget Q3503 which starts with an Ampersand therefore does not link anything... could maybe be termed a "hanging Ampersand"?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 187e97 No.7193285 📁
Jul 25 2019 22:06:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 1d6ade No.7192884 📁
Jul 25 2019 21:39:17 (EST)
>>7192850
ThanQ baker. Wouldn't be here without you.

>>7192884
& we wouldn't be here without all of you (Anons/Patriots).
God bless and thank you.
Q

POTUS tweet in your post gives a "Future proves past" proof to this Q post because the Ampersand should be replaced with an "And" in the Q post!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I doubt he was still employed but it does look to me as though JC was tipped they would be coming for memo's

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They cropped out the yellow hat held by the gentleman on the right?
Looks like the hats they wore at Fukushima, are they touring an N plant?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Fight must go on;

Remember the MKULTRa etc. plus Chin having a new sort of interest in Mind reading ?

How's this for a starter;

www.jeffreyepstein.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

The diamond shaped painting on the wall looks Arabic.

Note also what the guy on left is holding in his hand... Dictaphone or Geiger counter?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The device the fellow on the left is holding looks like it could be an infrared control of some kind.
I'm not sure I'm playing with a full deck tonight but that artwork should be key.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Trump: $16 Billion to Baltimore Was ‘Stolen or Wasted, Ask Elijah Cummings Where it Went’

Lynne Patton, regional administrator for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, said that $16 billion in grants was given to Cummings’s district alone in 2018.

These are grants - IN ONE YEAR.

This is not for the entire state, this is for roughly 650,000 people. In one year.

Staggering.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
FBI notes detail agents obtaining James Comey's memos during visit to his home

FBI special agents from the Washington Field Office paid a visit to former FBI Director James Comey's home on the morning of June 7, 2017, one day before he testified to Congress he had leaked his notes of conversations he had with President Trump, hoping that it would spark a special counsel investigation.

Comey gave these agents four memos as "evidence," according to an FBI log from June 9, 2017. Three of them had a date range between February and April. A fourth, the notes say, was dated "last night at 6:30 pm."

Memo is a month after he was fired as director. I will ask the question: was he fired from the FBI entirely or was this an assumption based on headlines - is JC still an FBI agent in some capacity or another???

I think this is why we need to pay close attention to the words used. He was fired "as FBI Director" not from the FBI, right?
edit on 7/31/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein became an FBI INFORMANT to secure sweetheart deal and shut down federal probe into the pedophile's abuse of underage girls, government records reveal

Jeffrey Epstein managed to shut down a federal probe into his illicit and illegal activities with underage girls and secure his sweetheart plea deal by providing information' to the government, FBI reports confirm.

A federal investigation into the pedophile led by the FBI was closed out on September 18, 2008 when Epstein 'provided information to the FBI as agreed upon' according to the case agent.

This is a serious mess. This is on the magnitude of a war crimes event trial.

How much of this "deal" was about making sure he could continue on freely for another decade? "Sure jeffy, give us info we'll only use to blackmail folks and have at it, but don't worry because she'll never loose."

The only "justice" that can come of this in a real way is to dump it all into the public sphere, including the names of every one in the government who was involved.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Can someone explain John Solomon's tweet? Because I'm too pissed to make any sense of it
twitter.com...

Ty for the clarification. All I saw was 'escape prosecution ' and that smiling mug in the pic. I about wanted to kill somebody
Hannity and Lindsey Graham say the charges are violating the Espionage Act and lack of candor.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hey guys. Been following since thread 1 and finally ran into an issue I need help from the pros with. I'm trying to figure out how to find specific Q drops. Particularly I'm searching for the drop claiming that in the end white hats will be black and black will be white? Am I imagining having read this, or is this a real drop? Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Can someone explain John Solomon's tweet? Because I'm too pissed to make any sense of it
twitter.com...

Here, I illustrated it for you:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, 16 billion for 650k people works out to $24,000 for every person... assuming 4 people per household = $100k per household!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Ty for the clarification. All I saw was 'escape prosecution ' and that smiling mug in the pic. I about wanted to kill somebody
Hannity and Lindsey Graham say the charges are violating the Espionage Act and lack of candor.

As I have said, FBI was set up by the Oligarchs of the USA to protect them from the people and to keep each other in line.

I doubt a single Hoover agent was "prosecuted" for anything. If an agent go too far out of line would likely mean death and moving on.

Their own internal "policy" covers them for almost anything. To turn this into a place to "perp walk" agents for doing their job at Obama's direction is next to impossible. Forget about those who got special immunity from him.

Be happy they are gone entirely.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join