It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Did Melania just give Trudeau a big wet smooch at the G7 family photo op, right beside her husband? (Atta' Boy, Trudy!--*pat-pat*--You make us Canadian, straight, heterosexual males envious of you and jealous but, proud! Way to go, champ! *pat-pat*....)

From the pic above, one might think so.

That's precisely what many haters are picking out from watching a video of that particular photo shoot moment.

First Lady Melania Trump kisses Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau next to the U.S. President Donald Trump during the family photo with invited guests at the G7 summit in Biarritz, France, August 25, 2019. (REUTERS/Carlos Barria) pic.twitter.com/HujT8zKqGH— Sam Ro 📈 (@SamRo) August 25, 2019

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Watch the raw footage and decide for yourself.

Is that all the Lefty Libtard Haters have?

What a joke.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Why does Trump's wall look like a giant hair comb?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thems some good drugs, man....!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The same Leftist idiots that are ignorant and have no clue on European customs & traditions. Pathetic & ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Just a formal kiss of death... nothing more nothing less

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Really intriguing long thread looking at former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating, (buddy of Bill Clinton) whose daughter Katherine has been linked to Epstein, Prince Andrew and The Standard hotels owner Andre Balazs who is a friend of Ghislaine Maxwell, and on and on. Pig farms, Ping Pong - Pig Farm - Restaurant. WTF?!
So many rabbit holes.

Dr Russell McGregor
‏ @KillAuDeepState

💥AUSTRALIAN POLITICS

1) The following talking points are intentionally separate and therefore should not be construed as being connected.

There is certainly no suggestion of impropriety by anyone mentioned. It may get lengthy but please bear with me.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Lefties are panicking because their "Trump Beater" is fading fast....mentally and in the polls.

JOE BIDEN wants everyone to know that his personal brain surgeon is correct...

"I want to be clear, I’m not going nuts," Biden, 76, told an audience during a campaign rally in Croydon, New Hampshire, on Friday.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Right after saying this, while standing in New Hampshire, Biden told the audience he loved coming to Vermont.

No wonder Joe Biden is no longer in the lead. Sanders and Warren have passed him up, according to the latest poll.

Barack Obama did the right thing by trying to talk Biden out of running for President. It's too bad he didn't take that advice.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I posted about Joe Walsh more because it means he's trying to avoid prosecution if running for President?

Anyone know what crimes he might be involved in?

edit on 26-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I posted about Joe Walsh more because it means he's trying to avoid prosecution if running for President?

Anyone know what crimes he might be involved in?

Haven't looked into him yet but you reminded me of this drop...

Q2219

Sep 19 2018 19:08:00 (EST)
>>3093306
Sexual misconduct is the 'public shelter' to accept resignation.
Watch those announcing 2020 P running.
"You cannot attack a political opponent"
None are protected.
None are safe.
Q

Bold type mine.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Place your bets! Is Andy McCabe about to be indicted? Epoch Times writer, Brian Cates believes he is.

threadreaderapp.com...

Since CNN hires criminals as "expert contributors" (Michael Avenatti, Donna Brazile, James Clapper), Andy McCabe is probably going to continue that tradition.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

It would be very unlikely that a prosecutor or anyone looking to bring down the DS would allow JE to go back to exploiting, kidnapping, torturing children again, even if for a greater cause.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If anyone has not yet flagged this thread, please do so. Something MAGIC happens when an ATS thread achieve 150 flags!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314   >>

join