It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: Observationalist

"Follow the wives"... and Ill stop there

And apparently the doctors...

I’m doing this from my phone, so I’m trying to quote from another thread,I hope I did it right. I’ll put the link to the thread here ATS thread - US Shadow Government Being Exposed?
page: 2

originally posted by: loam
You can't make this stuff up!

Dr. Barbara Sampson said a city medical examiner performed the autopsy Sunday while a private pathologist observed the examination at the request of Epstein's representatives.

The private pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden,
was the city's chief medical examiner in the late 1970s and has been called as an expert witness in high-profile cases including by the defense at O.J. Simpson's 1994 murder trial.

Link.
So who is Dr. Micheal Baden???

Baden was the chief medical examiner of the City of New York from 1978 to 1979. He was chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Link.

Are you freaking kidding me? What are the chances?

edit on 13-8-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Added link to thread by Loam

edit on 13-8-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The NYTimes is linked to a state-run newspaper in Iran.
In addition to the Iran newspaper phone number belonging to the NYTimes, the registrant domain address is the same address as the NYT building.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

He's probably an expert on Nephilim biology. Lol. I kid. Kinda.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

He always seems to show up in the most controversial death cases. And he's 85 yrs old!!

He was also on the high profile 911 illnesses case defense team to deny insurance pay-outs to the victims.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Will the Epstein thing turn out to be some sort of actual conspiracy theory admitted to, in the end, by official narrative/MSM, but that was planned as a catalyst to do damage control?

Why would you need damage control when you're invincible? When the
power we are talking about here would make someone just exactly that.

I swear I think all of this is happening according to a much more sinister
plan. A plan of public acceptance. After all human beings adapt to a truth
very well once the truth is exposed. We may be witnessing the beginning
of that "endgame" you referenced earlier. Divide the wicked and those
who would join them. And then exterminate those who won't and the
Christians. That's why Epstiens island temple looks like the dome of the
rock. It certainly is bringing pedophilia by the powerful out in the open.
The rest is human nature.

Sometimes I scare the hell out of myself!
edit on 13-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yes, I posted about the “celebrity” dr yesterday-
As we can’t even get a medical examiner without potential ties to “acting” - in following with the theme that this really is all a “show” 🍿

makes you stop and wonder, with all the little details like this- how anybody can deny that SOMETHING is writing a script, even if it’s other worldly!

That’s part of my helicopter view, too. It’s a bit mirrored. One would think you could only see them holding their “scripts” up close and in the physical- but no, the further you zoom out- the better the ”story” comes in to focus. 🤷🏼‍♀️

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Don't buy it, it's just a foul journalistic piece of crab.
A game to gain the trust of the public now Q is out of sight for a while.

" Oh look we slightly starting to believe now let's be sympathetic"

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: butcherguy

Don't buy it, it's just a foul journalistic piece of crab.
A game to gain the trust of the public now Q is out of sight for a while.

" Oh look we slightly starting to believe now let's be sympathetic"

No, I am not buying it. They were part of the soft coup and I won't forgive them for that.
I am just pointing out that they know what is coming and they want to point back to things like this and say that they were being even handed, even though we know better.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
that is an excellent point, and it depends on whether or not this darkness/force is also confined by “time” as we are, as currently I am only convinced that our creator is not confined by it- as the force we are discussing is also “created” - though much different from us, operationally, I do not yet believe that they are outside of the time domain, personally. So if it’s not time, from their viewpoint, then that’s what it is they may be trying to purchase.

I find it curious that I once heard asserted that when a “Christian” recites the “Lords Prayer”- you know the one that says “Thy kingdom come, thy will be done” that it is an assistance to the creator in bringing about the 1000 year reign of Jesus. It is supposedly helping to usher it in, to speed up the process.

Take from that what you will, just an interesting piece of information that stuck with me after I heard it.... I have not ran across it again since.

a reply to: carsforkids

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

KINGPINS OF THE CARIBBEAN - Operation 40 & Barry Seal.

Epstein is not the first kingpin of the Caribbean. In fact, there were many before him. This is the hidden history of CIA black ops in the Caribbean - from No Name Key to Norman’s Cay to Disney’s Castaway Cay and beyond.

twitter.com...

Twit Unrolled

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

YEP! And that's why "The hunt" was pulled from viewing. It was to
far ahead of the curve.

edit on 13-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wouldn't it seem like the most desirable traits of the "slaves" wouldn't arise from chance abductions and recruitment, that it would have taken on proactive factory-style techniques, like cloning and otherwise selective breeding..?

I'm serious, so many aspects of this case and particularly the people involved, they tell me there might very well be an industrial aspect to this, like a Doctor Evil on steroids. Wouldn't that be the inane response of horny industrialists, to streamline the production in a laboratory setting...? I would put someone like EM in charge.

I assume people here have this idea in the back of their heads, but it wasn't really stated outright. Wouldn't it really be the main objective of the operation, to halt something so offensive, it shocks the conscious. It fits the bill of a thing that must remain unknown to the public.

So I ask, what are people's thoughts and have we seen any evidence of this? What about speculation... we can say it's not just a possibility, but it's likely. If it existed, it would already have been uncovered and overrun by MI....right?

edit on 13-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: #DOITQ!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Gotcha didn’t know you posted that. It was just weird coincidence from my last post.

I’m with ya on the helicopter POV. I became aware by watching the Boston Marathon unfold both here on ATS and on MSM. It felt like there was someone listing in on ATS conversation to see what is believable. Then the MSM starts throwing out Key words and tells us what to look for like, two guys, black backpacks, pressure cookers. Then pics show up of two guys with back packs and low and behold they chase these two kids down and there’s a shoot out. All the other dangling bits from those threads are forgotten and the MSN give a handful of conspiracy theorist the validation they seek. The rest of us move on.

Same with San Bernardino Incident. Black SUV, Black SUV, Black SUV all over the place on MSM. And then same thing they find a Black SUV with 2 people and a shootout.

Flight 3700 disappeared, then at some point the MSM makes a strong point to show on all their graphics that the plane turned around and did not continue towards Its northern path. That’s like please don’t look up there for the plane. Please look way far away to a point where you will never find it.

In all incidents the talk on the threads here are revealing things left and right with some legit clues to follow, but the MSM controls the narrative and then anything that is counter to the official story is considered conspiracy. We end up spinning our wheels trying to unravel the official story that takes us to no end. Meanwhile the magician laughs as the trick was right under our noses the whole time.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Who takes the baton?

Ivanka or Don Jr.?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, this is strange. We are the News now.

News of Epstein’s Death First Broke on 4Chan

The New York City Fire Department is now investigating how a detailed account of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s death and the efforts to revive him were posted on 4Chan 38 minutes before it was reported any where else.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This is called a limited hangout.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

President Trump before his departure to Pennsylvania today. “Did Bill Clinton go to the (#Epstein) Island?” “That’s the question, you find that out, you’re going to know a lot!”

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

President Trump before his departure to Pennsylvania today. “Did Bill Clinton go to the (#Epstein) Island?” “That’s the question, you find that out, you’re going to know a lot!”

twitter.com...

You know that Trump knows the answer to that question is "Yes."

I just had a thought: Perhaps Ghislaine Maxwell is in protective custody because she knows what Bill Clinton did on that island, and to who.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

What difference does it make when we already have enough material to re-write the History of the 21st Century

🥳

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Fredo tried to apologize on Twatter and is getting hammered

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join