It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
New vid upload from Rusty Shackleford taken yesterday during the fbi raids

'FBI Raid Little St. James USVI 8/12/19'

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I just saw a wider shot of that same pic with the missing computer from where the agents were today. They had that same computer on another table, wrapped in pink bubble wrap. So, I think the Feds DID get that particular computer yesterday in their raid.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That's a very interesting catch EIT!

If we are now in "Sky is Falling Week" then Q2273 may be relevant:

DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.
[RR] in charge of DECLAS.
Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].
[PREVENT LEFT 'ENDANGER' SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]
IT WILL ALL COME OUT.
POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].
UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF 'ALLY'.
[RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA's.
ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.
MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
PREPARE FOR 'SKY IS FALLING' WEEK.
Q

Good catch! I thought Trump's "Sky Fall" description was odd.
I've seen the James Bond movie Skyfall. There's nothing about rockets or satellites.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It might be as simple as him trying to say it was a spy related sabotage

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The New York Times has an interesting Op-Ed on conspiracy theories. Interesting, in that it takes a kind of middle of the road approach, instead of an 'all conspiracy theorists are nut jobs' view.
NYT

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Seriously? This article is TRASH! The NY Times, the very purveyor of Fake News and Russia conspiracies for the last 3 years. Dont believe QAnon guys, hes still obviously full of crap, but you CAN believe these authorized, white-washed conspiracy theories that I provide to you on a silver platter. Oh, and that Q guy....everything he says is crap, except, you know his central thesis all along turns out to be completely true.

Some serious conspiracy theory gate-keeping going on with this guy. Its like, let him determine what conspiracy theories we can believe in, and everything else is rubbish - because the NYTimes said so.

Sorry, Im not buying it. I have been researching conspiracies for 20 plus years now, and in the end, the vast majority of them end up being true. So, this writer from the NY Times can take is opinions and shove them up his arse.
edit on 13-8-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I just found it interesting that they posted an op-ed that kind of says to look at CT with an open mind.
It is still the NYT, after all.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hey man, dont take my reply the wrong way, you didnt write the article. No personal attack from me. its just that the NY Times has lost ALL credibility in this space, and they have absolutely no room to talk about anybody believing any kind of conspiracy theory, considering they are responsible for the largest, most perverse conspiracy theory out there right now.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Hey man, dont take my reply the wrong way, you didnt write the article. No personal attack from me. its just that the NY Times has lost ALL credibility in this space, and they have absolutely no room to talk about anybody believing any kind of conspiracy theory, considering they are responsible for the largest, most perverse conspiracy theory out there right now.

I didn't take it as an attack on me, and I definitely agree that the NYT IS crap.
I think it is a bit of a switch for them to tell people to view things with an open mind and admit that the Russian thing (in regards to Trump) was baseless.
I think they are aware that there will be info coming out that will make them look even sillier than they already do and they are trying to get ahead of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Morning, all!

So we had heard about how one of Epstein's guards wasn't a "regular corrections officer" on the night he died. Fishy. Well, this morning I saw this CBS article claiming that there was some sort of struggle and "shrieking" heard from his cell before he died.

www.cbsnews.com...

Sounds like this one isn't gonna just get swept under the rug.

edit on 13-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I didn't take it as an attack on me, and I definitely agree that the NYT IS crap.
I think it is a bit of a switch for them to tell people to view things with an open mind and admit that the Russian thing (in regards to Trump) was baseless.
I think they are aware that there will be info coming out that will make them look even sillier than they already do and they are trying to get ahead of it.

Hmmmm, I’m sensing a theme here.

Was the pervasive unraveling of the “conspiracy theorists are not credible” beginning to spin so quickly, that the DS/powers of darkness used Epstein and our highly anticipated “suicide” outcome as a way to perhaps, how can I best articulate this......

Double agent us, in a sense, and create a conspiracy theory out of the situation, as to try and gain a handle on the narrative again? Is this a conspiracy, or is this a targeted, promoted, created to be a conspiracy theory from the very beginning, trap?

Will the Epstein thing turn out to be some sort of actual conspiracy theory admitted to, in the end, by official narrative/MSM, but that was planned as a catalyst to do damage control?

Just throwing a thought out there. Let the wind take it where it is meant to be blown, even if that’s down the toilet.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

And one more Epstein related thing. I can't take credit for this, I noticed it pointed out elsewhere. If you check this article, the pic at the top, it's a pic of him I'm sure most here have already seen.

I can't help but think of the fact that rarely did this guy show his teeth in photos. There's that one pic of him smiling talking to Prez and his teeth looked tiny. Dental chair on the island, and photos like this one where he clearly goes to length to conceal his teeth. That's odd to me for someone with his kind of money. You'd think that if his teeth weren't emaculate that he could just pay to have the nicest grill around. Unless he is just constantly regrowing teeth or something.

Anyways, that's not the oldest part of that photo to me. Check the chick in the background. It's like she has a claw for a right hand. And her shirt reads "I Don't Know Who I Am." Very strange, IMO.

I should figure out how to embed photos, lol, but this way peeps can go to the link and see that photo isn't doctored. That's how it was placed in that article.

nymag.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Maxwell is the next suicide victim. IF they can find her?

If they haven't already found her.

I was only half-joking when I suggested they would find her corpse chained to Epstein's bed.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think its becoming pretty obvious that we are never going to see her alive again. If they got Epstein, they will definitely get her too.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Here is the picture I was talking about - the one that shows the Apple computer wrapped up in pink wrap to be transported

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The NY Times was & is part of a conspiracy to undermine President Trump. It's like when Tony Soprano tells his kids the Mafia is a myth.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Lol. Get a load of this guy

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!
10:04 AM · Aug 13, 2019

edit on 8 13 2019 by dashen because: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix, I think we need to expand beyond the "two titties and an owl brooch" in the below pic because it brings out some interesting symbolism with the face2face owls. I will be using medical language in order to avoid being too crude but I need to be clear what I'm saying:

I see:

a) A laid down woman,

b) The doors are the FEET,

c) The "titties" are young because they are perky rather than drooping,

d) The OWLS form the same symbol as a Rose Window in a church (usually dedicated to the Virgin Mary) - they form a VULVA and CLITORIS,

e) The blue stripes symbolise the caging of mankind through sex and the KEYSTONE blue stripes show how that entrapment also bars our route to Heaven.

This is the same symbolism as used in architectural buildings with 3 ARCHES. Notice the column "bars" between a lot of the arches:

Palymyra:

Temple of Dendur:

Triumphal Arch of Septimius Severus:

Church of St. Simeon:

Admiralty Arch London Note the central barred gate also looks like Vulva and Clitoris:

The common theme in these arches is the outer arches (feet) are SMALLER than the central one!

Building from this view it is easy to see that both Roman Tympanums and KEYSTONEs reflect the Triangular form of the Hood of the Clitoris:

Reichstag - Berlin:

Keystone:

In the KEYSTONE case the image is looking down at one, top-to-tail so to speak. In this case the arch symbolises the WOMB and the Keystone shows clitoris emerging from its hood.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

PFS, I've tried your rymag link on 2 browsers and on neither is it showing the photo now. Even when I click "Show picture" on the icon that is there instead. Has it been removed from the article?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Reading this article I found another oddity that stood out like a sore thumb. At least to me anyway.

I think that investigation will continue, there’s plenty of incentive for it to continue. [On Saturday, the Miami Herald reported that with Epstein’s death, “prosecutors in the Southern District of New York will likely refocus their probe on Ghislaine Maxwell, Sarah Kellen Vickers, Adriana Ross, and Lesley Groff — all of whom allegedly helped run Epstein’s operation in the mid- to late-2000s.]

How can Rachel Chandlers name not be on that list of names? They must know about her. Is she blatantly missing on purpose? Or, would she bring them too close to the big game like BC and they must keep her hidden?

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join