It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Re the question about using clones for slaves.

IMO, considering we now know they get the majority of these kids from child protective services I would assume that clones are far more expensive to come by. There is no shortage of kids in CPS. And that isn't including how they seem to be able to swoop in and abduct kids by the dozens at a time through their disaster capitalism schemes in other countries like Haiti. You've also had, until recently, kids pouring across the Southern border of the US completely unaccompanied by anyone who loves them and couldn't give a damn what happens with these children once they cross the border. I mean by the thousands each month. If I were a "conspiracy theorist" I would maybe even venture a guess that the so-called "anchor baby" loophole was intended to produce this exact effect.

It also makes me wonder about clones themselves. Do they have a soul? If not, the twisted types may not get as much enjoyment out of abusing them. I mean, assuming they exist to begin with (clones) they certainly aren't going to have any sort of upbringing aside from the one you give them. Which tells me they would be far more suitable to the cabal's purposes in fulfilling key government type positions because you have them controlled 100%. Think side-by-side photo of AOC and Huma Abedin...
edit on 13-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Well, this is strange. We are the News now.

News of Epstein’s Death First Broke on 4Chan

The New York City Fire Department is now investigating how a detailed account of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s death and the efforts to revive him were posted on 4Chan 38 minutes before it was reported any where else.

Is it odd to anyone else that the Federal Bureau of Prisons statement seems to line up pretty good with the 4chan post in question? Well, its not that odd, just odd.

ETA: Changed FBI to Bureau of Prisons, my bad.

edit on 8/13/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

All I think about when I hear about keeping the border wide open is that it's an unlimited supply of unregistered kidnapping victims who can be used as slaves, sexual and otherwise.

Tells me a lot about what kind of people don't want the border regulated. What are they really hiding? Their nasty sexual proclivities.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Video footage of Epstein’s NM Zorro Ranch Property. Would have been better if they used a drone. The coat of Arms was interesting. The commentators had no clue what it represents. Around the 33:00 min mark.

Some commentary follows afterward.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yep, according to this guy you are correct.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
A second part to Rusty Shackleford's drone flight over the island yesterday

'FBI Raid Little St. James USVI 8/12/19 2'

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Speaking of Creepy Joe, I read the other day that me made an appearance at the Iowa State Fair the other day. Someone asks him, "why are you running for President." To which he answers, "I don't have a choice."

I found that interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

President Trump before his departure to Pennsylvania today. “Did Bill Clinton go to the (#Epstein) Island?” “That’s the question, you find that out, you’re going to know a lot!”

twitter.com...

Trump doesn't say such things unless he already KNOWS the answer.

This is the second time he's asked the press to find out who went to Epstein's Island.

He's basically begging them to look......
edit on 13-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Rel, isn’t that what GAB is doing...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You know the expression, "kicked the bucket"?

In Epstein's case, was it a bucket like these ones found in a trash heap on his island?

Link

Tweeter asks, "Where have we seen those before?"

Ch6 & Ch10?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Trump doesn't say such things unless he already KNOWS the answer.
This is the second time he's asked the press to find out who went to Epstein's Island.

Yeah, i found it incredible that he said that (especially after the furore from the 2 re-tweets) and i think he would have been advised not to say anything more...

...unless he know for certain!!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

It is impossible to never tell the truth. He looks old and disinterested in the whole "campaigning" process.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Notice CC's real life voice was not even close to his TV voice. We are watching a movie

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Maurice Cotterel used mirrors and overlay to decode the Lid on Palenqie(spelling).

A great researcher and book ‘The Mayan Prophecy’ looks at sun cycles, social unrest and cancer amongst other things...
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Didn't Hillary Clinton say last Thursday that she wanted Trump taken out? It seems that is her only solution when certain people point to her and Bill's crimes.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

These are like subplots within the overall movie. Attorney general Barr just dramatically removed the warden who was in charge of protecting Jeffrey Epstein. He is playing his role perfectly in the witness protection aspect of the movie.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Another NYPD suicide. This makes 8.

nypost.com...

I was just about to post this information, but decided to do a quick perusal of today's posts before doing so.

I think this important. Another NYPD "suicide"---8 this year! This one comes just after the Epstein event.

Something is wrong.

Of the eight NYPD officer suicides in 2019, six have happened since June.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Chicago is also very bad.

Staggering!

The urgency to understand what is happening — nationally, not just in Chicago — is supported by national figures showing more officers die by suicide than in the line of duty.

In 2016, 171 officers across the country were killed in the line of duty, while 140 committed suicide. In 2018, 163 died by suicide and 150 in the line of duty, according to Blue HELP, an organization launched four years ago to raise awareness about officers’ mental health.

www.chicagotribune.com...

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join