It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

OMG..there must be almost un-imaginable stress. I have a son attending college (3rd year) with a major in Law Enforcement. It's a noble career, but I'm going to try and change his mind about joining the Chicago police force. Got to make him understand it's not like the TV show, Chicago PD.
edit on 8/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Gosh, as I was JUST running across this dumb story:

More than 65,000 sign online petition to rename street outside Trump Tower after Obama

65,000 people really gave that their energy?

I agree, what. a. timeline.

Also, chik fila brought back the macaroni and cheese and it garnered more attention than Epstein in my internet world, yesterday.
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Did any of you hear about this rumor about De Niro's Death?

News of actor Robert De Niro’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the August 2019 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the actor best known for his roles in Raging Bull, Taxi Driver, The Godfather Part II or Mean Streets is alive and well.

Look at these pics. Does anything jump out at you as far as resemblance?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

STAR Mag

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The President is too kind to the "rigged and fake media". Hopefully that will change after the sicko MSM helps him be elected...again.

In case it hasn't been mentioned, Chris Cuomo referred to himself as FREDO, in an interview.

Source: nypost.com...
edit on 8/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I totally get what you are saying. Im one of those people that has always had a knack for seeing the Big Picture while my friends get bogged down on one little puzzle piece. Honestly it makes me a little crazy and with Q we can take the crazy to the 10th power.
Sometimes it like watching a person trying to fit the square peg into the round hole and they cant see that is what they are doing.
To me it is also similar to asking a direct simple question and people will answer everything under the sun except the actual question. Always going 9 yards to get the foot.
I have my own personal saying and that is, Simplicity is Complexity at its Best."

The thing with Q is you know eventually all the pieces will fit together. If you cant seem to place a piece now, set it aside and work on what you can fit together. That piece isn't going anywhere, it will be needed, and you will know exactly where it does go when it is time to fit it in.

The problem with people getting stuck on one piece is they go down so many unnecessary alleys trying to make it fit or to force it. That is one thing you cant do nor should you even try when it comes to Q. Thats how we end up with some of the sillier reaches and those are the ones that the MSM latches on to that makes us all look like idiots! Typical.

I do think for some of us that have hung around on sites like this for years do have a head start and have learned to see the big picture easier. We have already been down a lot of these roads depending on the "conspiracy" at the time. Be it JFK, 911, and all the other things we have tackled over the years are old news to us. So some Q drops click easier for us as we have seen this picture on the box before and we know where the piece goes. For some people they are the ones that were laughing at us for all these years and now they are realizing we really werent so crazy after all.

So what do we do? We start all over once again to get them caught up. It does require a certain amount of patience that's for sure and not all of the old dogs have that. Luckily many do.

The ones that peeve me a little bit though are the ones that are always demanding when when when and nothing is happening, nothing is ever going to happen. These are the same people that didnt have a thimble full of a clue that any of this was going on around them for all these years and now they are indigent about it not happening fast enough. How many years have we been waiting????? oy vey as some would say eh?

Nice post , I like your view
Pardon my nine yards...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I kinda wish Cuomo would have swung on that dude. Lol. Not that I condone violence, just that I have a feeling that dude would have made quick work of him...And he would have deserved every lump he took.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

They're in a slow-motion meltdown. I just heard a guy on liberal TV say they want enhanced background checks, because it will make "Red Flagging" Trump supporters easier. Made no sense to me, but this guest sounded like he was possessed anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Useful info, thanks xtradimensions!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

OMG..there must be almost un-imaginable stress. I have a son attending college (3rd year) with a major in Law Enforcement. It's a noble career, but I'm going to try and change his mind about joining the Chicago police force. Got to make him understand it's not like the TV show, Chicago PD.

If I were going to do it again I'd find a nice small town somewhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

It's only a matter of time before one of the CNN or MSNBC haters commits violence...and claims it as self-defense. You can't slam the USA and the President 24 hours @ day, and not expect Americans to be pissed off!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

That's what I'm going to advise. For him to stay out here in the Chicago suburbs. Close to Mom and Dad. Starting officer pay is $92,000 in our (relatively) quiet town of 70,000 citizens.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This is Naomi at Rachel Chandlers Birthday party on the island. I dont know who the blonde is though.

Same party, not sure if same blonde as in 1st pic.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

First pic - donatello versace?? I think.
Second pic - looks very much like kate moss.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I retired from Corrections last year. I have 4 more years to live?

Seriously though...you are right. Some of my former colleagues have some issues, ranging from alcohol and drug abuse to getting fired for gross negligence like allowing inmates to go AWOL on their shift for not doing scheduled head counts.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Concerts canceled, investigation opened into Placido Domingo

Two music companies canceled appearances by Placido Domingo and the Los Angeles Opera said Tuesday it would launch an investigation in response to an Associated Press story in which numerous women accused the opera legend of sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior spanning decades.

Some of the women told the AP that Domingo used his power at the LA company and elsewhere to try to pressure them into sexual relationships, with several saying that he dangled jobs and then sometimes punished them professionally if they refused his advances.

www.clintonherald.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Correct on the first photo.
Second one is Rachel Chandler, I think.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

That's what I'm going to advise. For him to stay out here in the Chicago suburbs. Close to Mom and Dad. Starting officer pay is $92,000 in our (relatively) quiet town of 70,000 citizens.

Even the suburbs can be hell. When I say small town, I mean the middle of nowhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The statistic I cited is legitimate. I wouldn't have posted it otherwise.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Holy $;*%! The first thing that jumped out at me is RD's curved nose as opposed to JE's straight nose when you compare profiles! De Niro could pass for a double of Epstein's at a certain camera trick angle.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join