It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

You know the popular assumption everyone will make -- ORANGE MAN BAD! And, of course, Biden must save us from the nasty orange man, so he has no choice.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's the NYPD suicides that are odd to me in that 6 out of the 8 were just since June.

Cops are trained to take the pressure. Something is very wrong in NY.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I remember reading about that, yes; but, I don't remember where. It was fairly recently, I think; and, it was the first I'd heard about it. I have no insight into it at all, sorry; but, if "3" is a real "secret order", it's not impossible that it could be "at odds" with Freemasonry. Probably EVERY non-Masonic "secret order" is "at odds" with us in some respects and to varying degrees.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
EyeTheSpy tweeted a graphic last night. It refers to Q's placeholders, and says "Almost Showtime..."

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

Notice CC's real life voice was not even close to his TV voice. We are watching a movie

Wow! [C][C] was very HOT, wasn't he? His nerves must be on edge.

(All these Godfather references!)
edit on 13-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

President Trump before his departure to Pennsylvania today. “Did Bill Clinton go to the (#Epstein) Island?” “That’s the question, you find that out, you’re going to know a lot!”

twitter.com...

Trump doesn't say such things unless he already KNOWS the answer.

This is the second time he's asked the press to find out who went to Epstein's Island.

He's basically begging them to look......

A "journalist" would already be all over this story. He wouldn't have to ask. I expect there are a few left out there, even at big outlets. But editors at major outlets are going to sit on that until it is unavoidable. Noone will want to be the first one to "break" the story among the MSM outlets. It'll have to be unavoidable before they finally get permission to touch it on-air or in-print. And at first it will only be carefully crafted stories to try to steer and measure the public response.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

It's the NYPD suicides that are odd to me in that 6 out of the 8 were just since June.

Cops are trained to take the pressure. Something is very wrong in NY.

It seems odd, but the only way to know for sure would be to look up the average suicide rate of cops, the number of cops on the NYPD, and then see how much or if the rate is actually excessive or seems excessive.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm not going to claim to know what's going on in the NYPD, because whether by happenstance or not we are hearing of numerous NYPD suicides lately, BUT when it comes to the national numbers, I'm not surprised they're so high.

Back around the turn of the millennium, and maybe even before, there was a major push to get military vets into the police force upon their discharge. And the MOS they seemed to want most were infantrymen. I thought that was strange because I would figure they'd want MPs. But nope, they wanted grunts. And after 9-11 and the subsequent wars, a lot of infantrymen joined the police force while also suffering from PTSD.

I've always attributed this to the seeming rise in cop related shooting deaths around the country. PTSD addled, trigger happy cops. Ugh. In any event, veterans are committing suicide at an alarming rate. Like 22 per day. I'd wager this is also the cause of a lot of police officer suicides. Just a guess though.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

EyeTheSpy, IMO, is an idiot. 100% LARP.

The dude personally vowed to "keep Epstein safe." Lol

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Appreciate the response!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
NEWLY unearthed photos appear to show one of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex slaves attending Naomi Campbell’s glitzy birthday party in St Tropez.

The disturbing snaps show a young blonde teenage girl - thought to be Virginia Roberts - being paraded at the glam French Riviera bash in 2001.

Representatives for Campbell denied she was close friends with Epstein - and said that he had only been invited to her birthday party by her then boyfriend, Flavio Briatore.

www.thesun.co.uk... /

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Observationalist

This is called a limited hangout.

Whoa! Didn’t know it is a thing. I looked it up thanks for the info. Truly, and now even more disturbing is the level of control the elite have over the optics.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
CBS and Viacom Strike Deal for Long-Thwarted Merger
Viacom, CBS have entered into definitive agreement to combine in an all-stock merger, creating a combined company valued at ~$30 billion in revenue.

The new company will be named ViacomCBS Inc despite the fact that CBS shareholders will own 61% and Viacom shareholders will own 39%.

Now we're down to just 5 mega corporations owning the entire propaganda machine.

GE
NewsCorp
Disney
ViacomCBS
Time Warner

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Now Terrance Williams is getting death threats

THEY ARE COMING AFTER ME! After @realDonaldTrump
Retweeted me I received threats & now Facebook is after me. I’m worried about my safety. PLEASE HELP get my story to the Top! Please RT or comment using hashtag

twitter.com...
edit on 13-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Thanks for posting that second part Diaspar... I think there are floors beneath what looks like a bungalow because the screengrab I took shows an air shaft and another airconditioning unit (circled in blue), behind the wall next to the Ishtar statue:

Bigger pic:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

You tell me YTT, I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with Gab to date...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Rel, your bigger pic is actually smaller.

Here's a new Rusty video just uploaded.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Rel, your bigger pic is actually smaller.

Here's a new Rusty video just uploaded.

www.youtube.com...

I would have loved it if he had flown in through that open door!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Got one for [D][D] ?

Godfather II is Obama's favorite movie. 🤔

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>