It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Beats Carjacker To Death Who Stole Car With Three Kids In Philly

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

if you leave your kids in the car and the car gets stolen suddenly the thief has to die?

Yes.

it might be preferable for him to live a while... dead men feel no pain and I'm sure the screams of agony would be quite satisfying at the moment... but the reality is that the human body can't take that kind of punishment for long. At least not those possessed by the kind of filth that would try to kidnap a child.

We're talking family. Logic has no place at that moment. You really need to understand that.

TheRedneck

I understand you are a psychopath who puts fammily over everything else. If my father commits murder i will send him off to jail in a heartbeat. Blood relations are absolutely nothing.

Logic has to come first over rage and irrational thinking.

If you want to tap him with your purse and tell him he's wrong, that's your choice. Most people would badly hurt or kill the kidnapper.

he wasnt a kidnaper, he was a car thief.

Even if he was a kidnaper tho its still too harsh.

Kidnappers should die horribly.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

if you leave your kids in the car and the car gets stolen suddenly the thief has to die?

Yes.

it might be preferable for him to live a while... dead men feel no pain and I'm sure the screams of agony would be quite satisfying at the moment... but the reality is that the human body can't take that kind of punishment for long. At least not those possessed by the kind of filth that would try to kidnap a child.

We're talking family. Logic has no place at that moment. You really need to understand that.

TheRedneck

I understand you are a psychopath who puts fammily over everything else. If my father commits murder i will send him off to jail in a heartbeat. Blood relations are absolutely nothing.

Logic has to come first over rage and irrational thinking.

If you want to tap him with your purse and tell him he's wrong, that's your choice. Most people would badly hurt or kill the kidnapper.

Here in America, a criminal can steal a bike they think it is only a bike worth 200 dollars, but come out it is worth 800. Their crime is now considered a felony rather than misdeamor and doesn't matter that they didn't know what the real value was.

Thus, this car thief was indeed a kidnapper. He abducted 3 young children whether he knew it or not.
edit on 7 12 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: though it seems highly doubtful that he could have not noticed immediately that this car had 3 kids in it. Instead of immediately getting out of car and running, he still drove away. He was abducting the children.
edit on 7 12 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Pray tell how you know that?

You're trying way to hard to defend that guy. Stolen children are sold just like stolen cars and all child abductors should receive a death sentence IMO. Even worse the abductor has personal plans for the child. There is no more horrific crime than abducting children for nefarious purposes.

It should be easy for you to understand how this could happen where children are taken.
edit on 7/12/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I suppose mob rules is cheaper.
Primitive, barbaric, but cheap.

My preference would be a just system.
Arrest, trial, verdict etc...
It’s civilized, broken yes, but I believe it’s fixable.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Those kids couldn't defend themselves either. Better safe than sorry.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Just stop. When you # with someone's kids, you do it at your own risk. Go take a bear's cub or tiger's kitten and let me know if mercy is shown to you.

You don't because animals are animals for a reason. They are stupid dumb creatures who have only instincts and are on the level of a rock.

Right. Dumb as a rock. You're either trying to troll real hard or you're below those same animals when it comes to intelligence.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Yeah, and? Progressives tell us all the time that being is perfectly normal because Bonobos monkeys do it.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
All I'm hearing from those defending this guy is that we should just sit back and watch as others are kidnapped, raped, or whatever. We have to wait for the police to show up cuz that's more civilized or something. Just dial 911 and hope the cops arrive in time. You don't want to interfere and potentially save a life or anything.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Fine, tell me one animal that knows rocket science and can speak 5 languages. if you do, then i will admit i was wrong and animals are actually smart.
edit on 12-7-2019 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

And you are obviously ignore anything else i said

Just because of 1 message.

Its psychotic to hold fammily over anything else. Thats just it. I don't hold my fammily over laws neither should anyone else. If a fammily member did anything wrong you should not defend him if its clear he did it.

Wow, what a #ing bummer it would be to have you as a family member, especially if I was in trouble. I would absolutely kill for my family if their lives were in danger. Absolutely 110%. Don't give a # what some wimp on a message board thinks. Hell dude, you can't even spell "family."

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Idealistically, I agree with you. In practice, I don't know that I can, however. We do not have a just system and on most days seeking one seems to be a fool's errand. Society has elements which champion and defend the primitive and barbaric. Apologists who demand that the crime itself takes a backseat to the background of not only the accused, but the accused lineage dating back far before the accused was even born. Constant pandering at every turn, calling for the justice system to become more of a proportionally "equal" race/religion/gender/social status/wealth background quota bank than a direct representation of direct response to committed crimes. On the other side of that coin you see victimless crimes being punished far more harshly than crimes with actual citizen victims, racially motivated and carefully manipulated laws, and downright Unconstitutional end arounds on issues like the illegality in America of debtors prison by simply making it a court order that a debt be paid and then slapping the debtor with a contempt charge for not paying and jailing them accordingly.

I'd rather take my chances with the mob, frankly. In my thoughts, they're more civilized, more logical, and those who are actually innocent have a much better shot at walking away unscathed versus an organized, authorized legal system which WILL get you if they decide they want you, whether you did anything or not while letting those they want to walk walk away regardless of what crimes they've done.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So your definition of being smart is being like us? I think that is terrifying if you actually believe it.

link   

Fine, tell me one animal that knows rocket science and can speak 5 languages. if you do, then i will admit i was wrong and animals are actually smart.

You could easily teach a dog what words mean in 10 different languages if you wanted to.

link   

originally posted by: Graysen

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Gee , lucky for them they murdered the right guy.
What if one of you were wearing the same color shirt and were mistaken for the bad guy?
Or
In the heat of your anger you just swung your tire iron, or kicked in his skull. Only to realize later that you grabbed the wrong guy?

This differs from the criminal justice system and their sketchy track record of false imprisonment how, exactly? From where I stand, vigilantes have as good, if not better, positive identification rates as a lot of authorized courts have, with a much lower cost to the public (both in terms of money and societal impact) and less cronyism.

Back when I was a LEO in Texas, you as a citizen were 11 times more likely to be killed by mistaken cop than by an armed civilian.

Civilians instinctively hold their fire when in doubt.

Cops instinctively shoot.

True story

Shoot first, ask questions later? If he is dead he can't defend himself , am i right?

No, you are wrong. As per usual.

A civilian can choose not to respond, and have the cops fix it later. If you as a cop wait for more information, people will die.

If a perp succeeds in killing you first as a cop, then everyone will die.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Its a good start.

But no solution to car jacking can happen without addressing why people do it to begin with. Why would someone, in broad view of a crowded street, feel emboldened enough to steal a car?

There are myriad issues at play here, much of which (in east coast cities anyway) relates to the way policies are set up.

In any event, stuff like this is nothing but pure support for my viewpoint that I need to remain in small towns/cities.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor

So your definition of being smart is being like us? I think that is terrifying if you actually believe it.

No, i consider being smart if you have IQ over 160. I don't think you can speak 5 languages either.

Animals are dumb. Why else are we eating them? If they were smart they would have rebeled long time ago.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DBCowboy

Death penalty for theft? Are you serious?

Why not?

It's one hell of a deterrent for other would-be thieves.

Duarte would be proud of you.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You think I'm psychotic... oh no, how will I recover from this wound? Oh, wait, I forgot... I DON'T GIVE A GODDAMN WHAT YOU DEFINE ME AS! Family over laws, you say? Hell son, you actually think most Americans give a rat's ass about laws? You're absolutely wrong. It isn't laws that keep you from death on an almost daily basis, it's morals and religious underpinnings. The law doesn't mean jack squat in the grand scheme of things. I'll place my family above anything you throw out there because they are my family and yes, they mean more and are more precious than you, some car jacker, laws, baby kittens, and despite the fact that I'm working on this, Little Baby Jesus Himself on many days.

Suddenly laws matter, but I bet you he's one of those pipsqueaks that argue about the law when the cops pull him over.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Animals don't destroy their environment. They aren't greedy. They're not religious. They don't start wars. They don't pave over meadows and spill oil. Yes, they seem to be more evolved than us humans.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Fine, tell me one animal that knows rocket science.

Uh, the field of rocket science was initially born out of Robert Goddard's vision of rocket propelled weaponry the US could make use of in World War i. The field was picked up by the government years later to get spy sattelites into orbit, beat the Russians to the moon, and deploy ICBM carried nuclear armaments. In other words, TO KILL PEOPLE. You're shooting your own morality driven argument in the foot by bringing it to the table here. Man is simply an advanced animal.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join