It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Beats Carjacker To Death Who Stole Car With Three Kids In Philly

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

That's like saying you didn't know the gun was loaded when you pulled the trigger. It's not a defense... Actually it is, here in San Francisco, that's what an illegal alien said when he shot a women who died. He got off on that claim. You must live in California as well, where criminals get more protection than victims. Where Trump is responsible for dead kids, not the father who put his kid in the river and they drowned.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

originally posted by: Graysen

originally posted by: Lysergic
Dont wanna die?

Don't be a POS.

In Texas they can and will shoot you for stealing from vehicles.

Lead for Thought.

Texas is fun place. You can walk at night and shoot anyone who tries to steal anything from you. You can kill whoever you want as long as they are in your properly, you can kill people on the street if they are doing crime, you can kill whoever you want. Thats the dream xD

And yet the murder and property crime rates lag woefully behind the citadels of “liberal justice” like Baltimore and Detroit. Oh, well. An imperfect world.

Whenever i imagine USA i think of texas and how you can kill whoever you want as long as they are doing something considered "wrong" This is also why i hate the USA as a whole.

Yeah I’d avoid the US then.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

You actually don't see the children.

That sounds eerily like experience talking. Please tell me you simply worded that badly.

TheRedneck

I am talking from experience because i am involved in the law of my country in few ways than one xD

When you try to steal a car you focus on speed. trying to steal the car before anyone catches you. Anything else is usually ignored.

The smart thiefs have other ways to steal cars than in broad daylight.

Could it be he was a bad car thief because the children were the true target? You actually seem to make a case for exactly that.

I'm a law abiding person for the most part, but there are things I'd knowingly go to prison for and beating the life out of a child abductor would be near the top of the list.

Extenuating circumstances exists in our laws, as well as the possibility of jury nullification because a jury sees the action as justified and the person charged as no danger to society. Those two possibilities exist for a reason and this case is one of them.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Replace the butt-wiper with PBR and you can shoot me all you want.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Gee , lucky for them they murdered the right guy.
What if one of you were wearing the same color shirt and were mistaken for the bad guy?
Or
In the heat of your anger you just swung your tire iron, or kicked in his skull. Only to realize later that you grabbed the wrong guy?

This differs from the criminal justice system and their sketchy track record of false imprisonment how, exactly? From where I stand, vigilantes have as good, if not better, positive identification rates as a lot of authorized courts have, with a much lower cost to the public (both in terms of money and societal impact) and less cronyism.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If it will make you feel better, people here kill each other just because they bumped their car. A kid got killed last year because bunch of people beat and stabbed because he didnt had a lighter.

No, it doesn't make me feel better... but as long as people there keep defending the indefensible, that's the result.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My motto is : pacifists die first. That's why we eat cows and lamb and fishies. Easiest to lead into the butcher shop. Looking at you, Europe.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Bad move messing with someone's property and children. I hope no charges are filed as an example to deter other thieves from making the same mistake.

Mobs are a huge problem in this country right now.

Cheering it on is cheering on the breakdown of law and justice in society.

This isnt good news. It's a herald of worse things to come.

We have a whole party cheering on the total disregard for rule of law, this is not the harbinger you're looking for.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

You actually don't see the children.

That sounds eerily like experience talking. Please tell me you simply worded that badly.

TheRedneck

I am talking from experience because i am involved in the law of my country in few ways than one xD

When you try to steal a car you focus on speed. trying to steal the car before anyone catches you. Anything else is usually ignored.

The smart thiefs have other ways to steal cars than in broad daylight.

Could it be he was a bad car thief because the children were the true target? You actually seem to make a case for exactly that.

I'm a law abiding person for the most part, but there are things I'd knowingly go to prison for and beating the life out of a child abductor would be near the top of the list.

Extenuating circumstances exists in our laws, as well as the possibility of jury nullification because a jury sees the action as justified and the person charged as no danger to society. Those two possibilities exist for a reason and this case is one of them.

Or he can be a drug adit who wanted to steal the car because the engine was left running or the door was open with the keys inside. If you see a car that can be stolen and you need money you steal it. Those crimes are in the moment. They are not pre-meditated.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What if one of you were wearing the same color shirt and were mistaken for the bad guy?
Or
In the heat of your anger you just swung your tire iron, or kicked in his skull. Only to realize later that you grabbed the wrong guy?

This differs from the criminal justice system and their sketchy track record of false imprisonment how, exactly? From where I stand, vigilantes have as good, if not better, positive identification rates as a lot of authorized courts have, with a much lower cost to the public (both in terms of money and societal impact) and less cronyism.

Back when I was a LEO in Texas, you as a citizen were 11 times more likely to be killed by mistaken cop than by an armed civilian.

Civilians instinctively hold their fire when in doubt.

Cops instinctively shoot.

True story

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If it will make you feel better, people here kill each other just because they bumped their car. A kid got killed last year because bunch of people beat and stabbed because he didnt had a lighter.

No, it doesn't make me feel better... but as long as people there keep defending the indefensible, that's the result.

TheRedneck

The end result is that no one steals cars in broad day light in the middle of the street. Road rage is a thing, yes, but anything else is limited.

link   

You're looking at it from the perspective that there are just two crimes and murder is the worst of them. I'm looking at it from the perspective that that there was one crime and justice was served. Would calling the cops and waiting for the kids to later be found floating in a lake be better. I don't think so. As great of intentions as the car theif may have had in your opinion it looks really damn bad when you take kids.
edit on 12-7-2019 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor

You're looking at it from the perspective that there are just two crimes and murder is the worst of them. I'm looking at it from the perapective that that there was one crime and justice was served. Would calling the cops and waiting for the kids to later be found floating in a lake be better. I don't think so. As great of intentions as the car theif may have had in your opinion it looks really damn bad when you take kids.

There is no 1 crime. There are 2 crimes.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Or

Back when I was a LEO in Texas, you as a citizen were 11 times more likely to be killed by mistaken cop than by an armed civilian.

Civilians instinctively hold their fire when in doubt.

Cops instinctively shoot.

True story

Shoot first, ask questions later? If he is dead he can't defend himself , am i right?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

TheRedneck

The end result is that no one steals cars in broad day light in the middle of the street. Road rage is a thing, yes, but anything else is limited.

Uh, yes they do.

The end result, do a search before making ridiculous assertions.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

if you leave your kids in the car and the car gets stolen suddenly the thief has to die?

Yes.

it might be preferable for him to live a while... dead men feel no pain and I'm sure the screams of agony would be quite satisfying at the moment... but the reality is that the human body can't take that kind of punishment for long. At least not those possessed by the kind of filth that would try to kidnap a child.

We're talking family. Logic has no place at that moment. You really need to understand that.

TheRedneck

I understand you are a psychopath who puts fammily over everything else. If my father commits murder i will send him off to jail in a heartbeat. Blood relations are absolutely nothing.

Logic has to come first over rage and irrational thinking.

If you want to tap him with your purse and tell him he's wrong, that's your choice. Most people would badly hurt or kill the kidnapper.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

TheRedneck

Uh, yes they do.

The end result, do a search before making ridiculous assertions.

?? I said in europa. The country i am from >.> Not usa.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

if you leave your kids in the car and the car gets stolen suddenly the thief has to die?

Yes.

it might be preferable for him to live a while... dead men feel no pain and I'm sure the screams of agony would be quite satisfying at the moment... but the reality is that the human body can't take that kind of punishment for long. At least not those possessed by the kind of filth that would try to kidnap a child.

We're talking family. Logic has no place at that moment. You really need to understand that.

TheRedneck

I understand you are a psychopath who puts fammily over everything else. If my father commits murder i will send him off to jail in a heartbeat. Blood relations are absolutely nothing.

Logic has to come first over rage and irrational thinking.

If you want to tap him with your purse and tell him he's wrong, that's your choice. Most people would badly hurt or kill the kidnapper.

he wasnt a kidnaper, he was a car thief.

Even if he was a kidnaper tho its still too harsh.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Just like the dad and his actions. Way to prove you're point.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join